About Prowareness Software services
A bachelor's degree in Engineering (IT, Computer Science, Electronics) or MCA/MSc with 6-
10 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle projects. A minimum of
designing solutions, leading projects and project teams, guiding and mentoring, and performing
The Technical Lead will lead and mentor teams to deliver enterprise projects. Will
collaborate with customer stakeholders and architects along the entire project lifecycle.
The Technical Lead will be responsible for requirements analysis, project planning,
estimations, design, development, documentation, and support of projects. Is expected to
work on a range of cloud technologies and platforms as required.
● Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation.
● Experience in application design, development, and support for solution implementations.
● Should have hands-on development experience.
● Good experience in API and Web Services(Restful and Soap).
● Advanced understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns and UML.
● Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing and debugging.
● Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Strong aptitude and problem-solving skills
● Prioritization and analytical skills
● A good team player and leader
Mandatory skills - .Net 4.5/4.8 version, Angular 6+ version, ORM development, API development
Json, bootstrap, typescript,jquery,HTML5
Good to have – Core experience
Experience : 4 to 6yrs
Proficient in.Net 4.5, .Net Core (is a plus)
Proficient in Angular 8 and above
Proficient in API development (Restful)
Proficient in ORM (preferably dapper), LINQ
Proficient in Scrum and Agile
Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
Good knowledge of Kubernetes, containers and Dockers
Good knowledge of .Net workflow engine (open source)
Good in Entity framework, MVC and Design patterns
Proficient in Database - SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
Automated unit testing (MS Unit test, NUnit)
Must have basic knowledge of integrating applications with single sign-on services (e.g.: Active directory/LDAP authentication/SSO)
Must have knowledge of working on source safe repository (Git with Visual Studio)
Knowledge of Jenkins and Swagger
Notice Period-As early as possible
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Test all deployment-ready codes for their conventions, functionality, bugs, etc.
2. A knack for attention to details is very important.
3. Talk to clients to understand feature requests and feature plans.
4. Coordinate with Development Team for bug fixes before release.
5. Making sure to release only well-tested and quality code.
6. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
7. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
8. Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
9. Interact with clients on daily scrums if needed.
10. Be diligent with sprint goals and objectives.
1. Strong knowledge of Django, Laravel and Vue.js is mandatory
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
3. Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
4. Knowledge of the open-source libraries available for common tasks
5. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
6. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
8. Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage
9. Knowledge of tailwind is an added advantage.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
What you need to have:
- Extensive working experience in JS Framework Angular 4/5/6.
- Expert in the modern MVC frameworks (Angular 4+ Framework, JQuery) preferably if prior experience in connecting Laravel backend with Angular
- Strong experience working in XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script
- Web services development experience using REST, JSON
- Deep knowledge of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient in web development and RESTful API design
- Good understanding of Single Page Application
- Experience with interactive, drill-down charts and reports
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with microservices based development and Protractor tests will be highly preferred.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills.
- Curiosity about how things work and willingness to work in a startup environment.