● Conduct market research for lead generation of multiple industries.
● Draft tailored email campaigns for respective leads to facilitate the sales funnel.
● Perform project coordination and supply information for the development of new sales strategies.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest funding rounds in the Indian start-up ecosystem to identify new B2B and B2C prospects.
● Keep a track of existing and newly approached prospects to maintain a master database.
● Assist the sales team in preparing marketing collaterals and pitches for new prospect meetings.
Skills and Qualifications:
● Graduation in any field.
● Should have prior internship experience in sales and/or marketing in a start-up culture. SaaS experience is a plus.
● Strong research and communication (verbal and written) skills.
● Creative writing skills for drafting catchy email campaigns.
● Knowledge and understanding of enterprise sales funnel.
● Ability to understand and break down complex problem statements centred around marketing and client acquisition.
● Prior experience in content marketing is an added advantage.
Only 2020 and later batch pass outs can apply.
What’s in it for you
· Imagine working on the client needs of the first technology lead smart content provider in India. Call it accelerated learning with “technology”. Develop your skills and drive strategy, make a real impact to the business
● A learning and transparent work environment
● Job and business training. Yes, not just your role- we have Masterclasses to increase your skills
● Internship certificate of 3 months
● Paid Internship: 10000
● Opportunity to convert full time after internship.
Why Text Mercato
· Text Mercato is one of the few (probably the only one in India) companies in the world working on a custom-built platform to deliver quality content efficiently at a competitive cost. With expertise in the field of content creation, it partners with 200+ Indian and international brands like L’Oréal, Amazon, Edge verve, Myntra, Housing.com, RBS, MakeMyTrip, etc. Customer satisfaction and partnering with the client is at the core of the company’s values.
About Text Mercato Solutions Pvt Ltd
We’re looking for passionate counsellors who wish to spread the Joy of Music to students worldwide. Our counsellors help our prospective students find the best fit course based on their musical interests and goals.
- Should be Graduate / Diploma holder in any field
- Good spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to learn
- Highly self motivated and conscientious in closing leads
- Ability to understand and respond to client's needs
- Familiar with Word, Excel or equivalent spreadsheet software, fast learner
- Should possess the skill to work both in a team and also perform independently.
- Good organization skills, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects and to evolve in an ambiguous environment of a start-up
- Previous experience with Sales / Service would be added skill
- Handle outbound and inbound calls and inquiries from students for online & in-person classes conducted by Shankar Mahadevan Academy and its partner centres.
- Effectively articulate the offerings of Shankar Mahadevan Academy and help prospective students make a decision on the course they wish to enroll in.
- Follow up via phone calls, chats and e-mail.
- Representing SMA at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Gather market and student information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Record admissions information and report the same to the admissions manager.
- Meet monthly targets and aim at exceeding them.
Our client has the backing of one of India's leading Business houses which has a turnover of Rs.100 billion. The company produces excellent quality writing and printing paper, and they are the leading manufacturer of tissue and board, as well as Rayon Grade Pulp (RGP) products. They have the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with an estimated revenue of $24.1 million. Our client continues to be the committed employer of the local community and has achieved many international standards like OHSAS and FSC as a leading producer of pulp and paper.
As the Sales Executive (Retail-GT)-Tissue, you will be responsible for handling Primary Sales, Secondary sales and Collection for the company.
What you will do:
- Being involved in setting up and strengthening a distribution network (Super-stockiest & Distributors) at the areas mentioned above respectively.
- Leading the initiative of launching the products in the geographical areas mentioned above and initiate BTL activities for better placement of the products.
- Involving sales promotion, merchandising to boost the secondary sales.
- Studying the market potential and suggest recruitment of DSM at the respective location to improve the market penetration.
- Ensuring that products are available in all the major retail outlets.
- Effectively managing the team and ensure high ratio of Productive sales calls.
- Motivating, and empowering the sales representatives for increased productivity by working with them on a regular basis and creating synergy amongst the team.
What you need to have:
- Candidates with 1-3 years of experience from FMCG Company only. Personal Care & Beverage Industry are preferred
- Ready to travel outstation once in a while
- Excellent negotiation and networking skills
- Strong contacts and existing network of buyers will be an added advantage.
- Candidate with good knowledge about Strong communication skills
Location - Chennai, Tamilnadu
Salary - 10k to 18k + attractive incentives
Skills- Candidates with minimum 6 month's experience in Sales in any field
Contact at triple eight two zero nine four two double seven
1. Graduate/post Graduate
2. Two wheeler
3.Malayalam language is mandatory
Candidates resides in and around Maraimalai nagar, Chengalpattu, Perungalathur, Tambaram would be preferred*
Job Location: Chennai
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- High school degree
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform, helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and
With a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Inside Sales Manager.
What’s in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- Great Pay + high bonuses
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup.co has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?- Prior experience in Inside Sales / Business Development in the US market
- Prior experience in lead generation for Enterprise accounts- Expertise in email reach-outs
- Proven record in overshooting the sales target
- Impeccable written & spoken English
- Identifying, qualifying, and prospecting enterprise business leads in the US market using outbound calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant marketing channels
- Building and managing outbound business development pipeline
- Classifying hot, warm, and cold leads and taking the necessary steps to convert hot leads and nurture warm and cold leads
- Ability to convert leads into business
- Interacting and building relationships with the smartest global founders who are working on cutting-edge ideas
Job Prerequisites (to be verified during the interview process)
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
Residential projects or site sellings.
Sales and marketing