• Manage and grow revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve imocha’s strategic objectives • Develop and maintain client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
• Coordinate and plan account growth strategies, along with sales, technology, customer success and delivery teams
• Cultivate customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to accounts
• Focus on customer's satisfaction, know the customer's business and workflows, develop proper contact network within accounts
• Support execution of strategy at the account level
• Work with and bring in experts/specialists where required
• Plan, communicate and oversee the execution of monthly business development activities for named accounts. Portfolio growth in accounts by creating opportunities to connect senior customer stakeholders
• Responsible for forecasting, keep management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gather intelligence on competitor activity, and give feedback to marketing
• Track customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities
• Own account relationship and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
• 6+ years of demonstrated successful Software Sales Experience (SaaS / Cloud)
• Graduate and MBA with computer background
• Startup experience & some vertical experience a plus
• Hands on experience of using HubSpot or similar CRM
• Solution or consultative sales experience
• Able to clearly and directly articulate complex solution offerings
• Relationship sellers
• Team Player: collaborate with various team members regularly
• Ready to own & drive the accounts
. Well versed with MS Office.
iMocha is a Leader in Digital Skill Assessment for Global Enterprises. iMocha’s suite of products for recruitment and L&D are now empowering users across 1000+ organizations in 70 countries to digitize their recruiting and upskilling operations. Currently we are growing by 250% Year-On-Year. With several awards and recognition in its kitty, we have been awarded as No. 1 PaaS Company of India by Microsoft. We are also featured in ‘Google’ as top recruitment tool and recognized by ‘Forbes’ as top methods of screening applicants.
We care for our employees and follow a ‘Work Happy Culture’ where we have flexible office timings and consider every employee as an asset to the company. And YES... We do not track your working hours and a strict ‘NO’ to micro-management so that the work-life balance is maintained. Moreover, iMocha is ‘Great Place to Work’ certified with 4.9 ratings on Glassdoor. And guess what? The CEO of Microsoft also talks about iMocha. Here is what Satya Nadella has to say how iMocha assists recruiters to increase pace of hiring- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwyAIwtfiUM&t=194s
For more details, visit us – https://www.imocha.io
Sales representative with good sales, communication, negotiation and documentation skills.
Ability to handle pressure, manage relationship with the top management of the customer and should convince customer to buy I.T. hardware portfolio like laptops, desktops, related accessories, software, datacentre products and others.
Having worked in a similar domain doing sales lead calls for similar products (HP, HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, AWS) would be preferred. Candidates who have sold to Indian customers or consumers needed.
The role includes complete sales cycle from generating an opportunity to nurturing to negotiations to clusure to logging the order to followup on delivery to payment collection to managing the customer.
Should be good in reporting and documentation work and adept in tools like MS excel, word, powerpoint.
We are working with some of the largest companies in the banking, insurance, e-commerce and financial services sectors and we are not slowing down. With aggressive expansion plans, Gnani.ai aims to be the leader in the global market for voice-based solutions.
Gnani.ai is building the future for voice-based business solutions. If you are fascinated by AI and would like to work on the latest AI technologies in a high-intense, fast-growing, and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us. We are looking for hard workers, who are ready to take on big challenges.
We’re looking for sharp, energetic, and detail-oriented people who are passionate about implementing solutions that transform the status quo. This individual will be in a key client-facing role and take ownership of all revenue generation for the entire company: building, managing, and developing a high-performance SaaS sales team; creating a methodical, data-driven sales process; filling and driving the sales pipeline, and closing enterprise-level deals across all industry verticals.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in closing the deals
- Excellent in negotiating with the end client
- Sales Experience in international markets shall be given preference
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive, and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Exceptional in-person, verbal, and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or related field.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses
- Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Contact potential prospects from personally generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
For Females Category
Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
We are currently looking "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE" for our branch office in Noida, UP.
It is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche.
Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
Desired candidates profile:
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business and build relationships.
- 0-5 years of experience as BDE/BDM.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the best fit.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Day Shift with Saturday and Sunday fixed Off
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
- Strong recognition for our employees, giving them excellent career path.
Company Website links:
Join us in making the fastest fashion brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. Working on 3D Virtual Design Technology we launch new trends even before they're produced. Making us the only fast fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time. Enabling young shoppers, first-hand access to latest styles with our Digital Only Collection.
We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. #SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
We're looking for a retail ninja who can join in our core team to look after business development & sales. We don't hire many. A small, highly passionate team working to redefine fashion. Apply only if you can execute at breakneck speed, can handle stress, and highly passionate about fashion-tech.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Revenue generation of across product categories and regions.
- Strategize and Plan the Sales Process Management, Forecasting, Pricing, Expenses, Profitability, Market Research and Business Development Strategy.
- Managing & establishing channel sales distributors.
- Monitoring of sales portfolio, category wise and distributor wise.
- Monthly review & evaluation of Mis Reports (Area Performance, Top Distributors Performance, Top Selling Products Movements, Overdue & Outstanding).
- If required visit Business Partners in person to review business and cultivate strong working relations. Ensure a strong relationship management with key clients.
- Must have handled P&L responsibility.
- Proven track record of fashion business growth.
- Identifying and executing list of entities with whom we can collaborate and have a fruitful long-term partnerships.
- Be the first point of contact for retail clients and ensure the USPs of HeSpoke are clearly communicated.
- Generating new business opportunities and gathering requirements from existing clients/new clients.
- Creating & analysing weekly and monthly reports.
What to expect:
Flexible working hours.
Hockey stick growth as the brand scales.
Your fashion expenditure sponsored by HeSpoke upto INR five thousand every month.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Comfortable working in Sales profile
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Stay up-to-date with new products and new pricing/payment plans
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively