Remote, Bengaluru (Bangalore)
3 - 10 yrs
₹10L - ₹15L / yr (ESOP available)
- Set up and manage a team of atleast 5-15 engineers. This will involve taking regular interviews to help build your and other teams as well.
- Responsible for code delivery : Pushing deploys on a constant basis. When working in a growth stage company, this part can be challenging as the speed of requirements is high. You will need to make sure that you and your team are always on track to release something new every week.
- Prepare thorough technical documentation which can be used as a reference by other engineers.
- Own your product : You will be responsible for the success / failure of your team and the product. You will need to work with cross functional teams, understand their requirements and make sure that everybody is on the same page.
- Development of your team : Making sure that engineers under you are growing in their careers and getting better are software development everyday.
- Design & Architecture : You need to have technical expertise in the company's tech stack and in general the frontend or backend infrastructures, have ability to guide the developers in case there are any blockers.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- Past experience of handling a team of at least 5+ developers.
- Continuous past experience of delivering products at a steady pace.
- Hands on experience in developing mobile apps using React Native is must
- Hands on experience in performance optimization in the React Native Apps
- Hands-on experience in maintaining app Vitals
- Hands-on experience in native mobile apps platform android and iOS development
- Hands-on in Webpack, ES6, Typescript
- Hands-on experience in the React ecosystem like Redux, React Router etc.
- Experience in Team Management.
- Lead technical design discussions and review design to make sure design is aligned with Architecture.
- Setup and maintain standard developer guidelines for the development team
- Hands-on experience with automated test frameworks like XCUITest or Espresso etc. And experience in promoting the values of unit tests, integration tests, and CI/CD automation
- Hands on experience in building reusable SDKs
- Vision : Founded by Ex-Microsoft & Square engineers, Bikayi aims to empower Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential. Bikayi merchants are selling various things from groceries to apparels and electronic items.
- Scale : We are very close to grossing a GMV of 1B dollars on an annual basis. Probably one of your neighbourhood shops is using Bikayi to sell online, already adopted by 50 lakh+ merchants.
- Fuel : Monetizing the product from early days we have a solid business model and our revenue numbers are growing at a healthy pace. Apart from this we are funded by top investors in the world like Sequoia capital, Y-combinator, and Tiger Global, we’ve raised $60+ million in three rounds till now.
- People : We have a culture which gives you a lot of challenges to solve and at the same time get high rewards.
CTC can range upto 45lpa.
View full company details
Products & Services
Why apply to jobs via Cutshort
Personalized job matches
Stop wasting time. Get matched with jobs that meet your skills, aspirations and preferences.
Verified hiring teams
See actual hiring teams, find common social connections or connect with them directly. No 3rd party agencies here.
Move faster with AI
We use AI to get you faster responses, recommendations and unmatched user experience.
Mobile App Development
iOS App Development
Remote, Bengaluru (Bangalore)
7 - 13 yrs
₹40L - ₹60L / yr
What is the Job like?
- Architect super configurable mobile SDKs - the one’s which are written in native but are server-controlled
- Build a suite of Mobile Backend services which will control the SDK distribution and mobile configurations
- Fantasy the idea of composing a mobile application from different components rather than build every application from scratch
- Expertise in security - cryptography, encrypted secure storage, mobile security to power our super-secure payments originating from mobile devices
- Work on a framework to let mobile developers build their mobile screens on multiple stacks - native, server-driven, web, react-native, flutter, ionic etc.
Who should apply?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering (computer science, information systems)
- 8+ years of experience building enterprise systems including at least 2 years of direct people management experience
- Worked on large scale mobile applications with a good understanding of mobile stack
- Good understanding of server stack as well so as to have a good understanding of the entire story
- Good understanding of SDK distribution using maven, pods, xcframeworks etc
- Analyse, design and architect, develop and maintain software solutions across multiple projects
- Direct and provide ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors, set objectives, review performances, define growth plan and nurture.
- Drive best practices, and is a pro with agile methodologies/practices - SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Manage headcount, deliverables, schedules across ongoing projects, ensure that resources are appropriately allocated and timelines are met in accordance with the project roadmaps
Job posted by
Prajna C K
Did not find a job you were looking for?
Search for relevant jobs from 10000+ companies such as Google, Amazon & Uber actively hiring on Cutshort.
Want to apply to this role at Bikayi?
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more