Vision : Bikayi helps small to medium sized businesses go online and scale their businesses. Bikayi merchants are selling various things from groceries to apparels and electronic items.
Scale : We are very close to grossing a GMV of 1B dollars on an annual basis. Probably one of your neighbourhood shops is using Bikayi to sell online.
Fuel : Monetizing the product from early days we have a solid business model and our revenue numbers are growing at a healthy pace. Apart from this we are funded by top investors in the world like Sequoia capital and Ycombinator.
People : We have a culture which gives you a lot of challenges to solve and at the same time get high rewards.
- Set up and manage a team of atleast 5-15 engineers. This will involve taking regular interviews to help build your and other teams as well.
- Responsible for code delivery : Pushing deploys on a constant basis. When working in a growth stage company, this part can be challenging as the speed of requirements is high. You will need to make sure that you and your team are always on track to release something new every week.
- Prepare thorough technical documentation which can be used as a reference by other engineers.
- Own your product : You will be responsible for the success / failure of your team and the product. You will need to work with cross functional teams, understand their requirements and make sure that everybody is on the same page.
- Development of your team : Making sure that engineers under you are growing in their careers and getting better are software development everyday.
- Design & Architecture : You need to have technical expertise in the company's tech stack and in general the frontend or backend infrastructures, have ability to guide the developers in case there are any blockers.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- Past experience of handling a team of at least 5+ developers.
- Continuous past experience of delivering products at a steady pace.
- Knowledge in Node JS
- Hands-on in Webpack, ES6, Typescript
- Strong working experience in Single Page, Building micro frontend apps, Progressive Web Apps, Server-Side Rendering using React.js
- Hands-on experience in the React ecosystem like Redux, React Router etc.
- Experience in Team Management.
- Lead technical design discussions and review design to make sure design is aligned with Architecture.
- Setup and maintain standard developer guidelines for the development team
- Hands-on experience with automated test frameworks like Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, enzyme etc. And experience in promoting the values of unit tests, integration tests, and CI/CD automation
- Hands-on experience in maintaining Web Vitals
Hiring #reactjsdeveloper Aggressively, people who can join us immediately!!
Company: Smart Software Solutions
Experience: 3+years in React Native/ React JS
Qualification: Graduate in Computer Science
Location: Nagpur only
React Native, Redux Toolkit, React-Navigation Fire-Base, Axios, Material UI and some UI Libraries
React JS, Redux, Material UI, StoryBook, Axios, Webhook etc.
Testing Frameworks:- Unit test, enzyme, jest
ORM Frameworks:- Entity Framework
Databases:- Oracle, My SQL, MongoDB
Experience with user-interface design
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
Interested candidates provide details below:-
React JS Developer | Experience: 1+ Years| Salary Up to 30K|
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Familiarity with any ReactJS testing framework is plus
- We are looking for champions for scalable web application development with experience in
Roles and Responsibility:
Responsible for maintaining frontend development and building products for clients' consumers Hiring new frontend developers and guide new joiners Building pixel-perfect products. Building your frontend capability in complex problems and expanding your horizon of technologies.
- Minimum 2Years of industry experience with Frontend development (React)
- Have experience working with REST APIs Have basic design sense Be confident with Git and with Unix shell.
- Have good communication and collaboration skills.
We are looking for an expert Web Developer responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. The key responsibility areas shall include building project website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices and dynamic host servers
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling project sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Coordinate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Coordinate with content writers to match the website objective
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BSc / BCA / B-Tech in computer science or a related field
If you feel the above-mentioned Job Details matches your ~profile~ personality, kindly email us your updated CV to us
We are looking for a seasoned frontend developer to join our product team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectation into interactive web apps. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering best user experience.
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Experience in Frontend Technologies
- GraphQL (Relay Specification is a plus)
- Apollo Client for React OR React-Relay
- Worked in large React Projects preferably in TypeScript, with proper usage of Typing.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap and the CSS GRID system
- Experience with a GraphQL backend using either Apollo Client for React or React Relay is a plus
- Experience using any one React UI Framework: Ant UI, Elastic UI, Material Framework for React, Blueprint UI or Bootstrap for React
JD: Should be an expert Angular coder writing high code quality , understanding requirements and implementing them in ever changing customer expectations.
- Experience in frameworks such as React (Redux, Redux Thunk or Saga, React Router, React Hooks) , Node JS and good understanding of the basics of these frameworks and their life cycles.(MUST HAVE)
- Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap and CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS is desirable.
- Deeper understanding of network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, cookies, local storage.
- Knowledge to handle real-time async data would be a plus.
- Good knowledge on build tools like Webpack and Gulp
- Good knowledge on testing tools like Jest, Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, etc
- Experience in Git source control
- Deeper understanding of Chrome Dev Tools.
- Deeper knowledge of UI optimizations and performance.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Experience leading multi engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers.
- Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies is a plus