Vision : Bikayi helps small to medium sized businesses go online and scale their businesses. Bikayi merchants are selling various things from groceries to apparels and electronic items.
Scale : We are very close to grossing a GMV of 1B dollars on an annual basis. Probably one of your neighbourhood shops is using Bikayi to sell online.
Fuel : Monetizing the product from early days we have a solid business model and our revenue numbers are growing at a healthy pace. Apart from this we are funded by top investors in the world like Sequoia capital and Ycombinator.
People : We have a culture which gives you a lot of challenges to solve and at the same time get high rewards.
- Set up and manage a team of atleast 5-15 engineers. This will involve taking regular interviews to help build your and other teams as well.
- Responsible for code delivery : Pushing deploys on a constant basis. When working in a growth stage company, this part can be challenging as the speed of requirements is high. You will need to make sure that you and your team are always on track to release something new every week.
- Prepare thorough technical documentation which can be used as a reference by other engineers.
- Own your product : You will be responsible for the success / failure of your team and the product. You will need to work with cross functional teams, understand their requirements and make sure that everybody is on the same page.
- Development of your team : Making sure that engineers under you are growing in their careers and getting better are software development everyday.
- Design & Architecture : You need to have technical expertise in the company's tech stack and in general the frontend or backend infrastructures, have ability to guide the developers in case there are any blockers.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- Past experience of handling a team of at least 5+ developers.
- Continuous past experience of delivering products at a steady pace.
- Knowledge in Node JS
- Hands-on in Webpack, ES6, Typescript
- Strong working experience in Single Page, Building micro frontend apps, Progressive Web Apps, Server-Side Rendering using React.js
- Hands-on experience in the React ecosystem like Redux, React Router etc.
- Experience in Team Management.
- Lead technical design discussions and review design to make sure design is aligned with Architecture.
- Setup and maintain standard developer guidelines for the development team
- Hands-on experience with automated test frameworks like Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, enzyme etc. And experience in promoting the values of unit tests, integration tests, and CI/CD automation
- Hands-on experience in maintaining Web Vitals
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Redux-saga, and Flux &Typescript.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- React app performance optimization
Location: Candidates from Kerala only
- DOT NETCore,.NET, C#,NET Core, http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET Core Rest API, Odata,
- Development of Docker container-based microservices,
- Azure SaaS Services (Azure Service Bus, Azure Kubernetes Services, CosmosDB, Cognitive Services, Redis),
- Azure DevOps (ALM Platform),
- CI/CD delivery via Azure Pipelines,
- MS-SQL (T-SQL) and No-SQL databases (MongoDB),
- Object-Oriented Programming Principles, SOLID, Design patterns
- Good communication skill
We are looking for Front-End Web Developers who are motivated to combine the art of
design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX
design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You
will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and
technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the
application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Builds the interactive data visualization and data interfaces using web technologies.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual
- elements of the application.
- Minimum 3 + years of experience in ReactJS / Native development
- Experience in writing extensive unit test.
8+ years of experience in software development using modern languages (ReactJS/Native etc)
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS, Redux, Node.Js, Express Js etc
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Design and develop scalable, performant and responsive FE architecture.
- Ability to deliver in test-driven method
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Nice to have worked on mobile products (IOS & Android)
- Experience in writing extensive unit tests
- Own code quality and experience in writing extensive unit tests
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks quickly
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving capability.
- Team player
Good time-management skills
4+ years of experience building Front end web applications
- Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container, Webpack module bundler
- Delivery of technical solutions with clean, well-tested code
- Be an active part of the engineering community team and collaborating with other developers
- You have solid experience working in an agile development environment
- Demonstrable experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- HTML 5 and CSS 3 as part of theming real-world projects
- Understanding of pre-processed CSS platforms such as Sass or Less.
- Proficiency in UI Prototyping Tools like Invision, Sketch, Adobe Experience Design etc.
- Good knowledge of responsive web design and experience with Git or other source control systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced with micro-service architecture
- Strong ability to debug code
You will be responsible for maintaining and scaling a high quality React Native social media Application.
Candidate should have:
- Built end-to-end React Native application with at least 5K users or more
- 1-4 years work experience in developing Android & iOS apps using React Native, React.js
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- Knowledge of how to integrate SDKs like Firebase, Mixpanel, OneSignal, Branch
- End to end feature development for the stories provided
- Has implemented local data storage, caching, app optimization techniques
- Knows how to write unit test cases.
- Aware of app store build forming and release process
- Knowledge or experience with User Interface and Visual Design principles and techniques
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and version control (preferably Git)
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
The ideal candidate joining us will be:
- a keen observer and a good problem solver with good communication skills
- ambitious, self-driven & equally a fun-loving team-player
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release
- React Native: 2 years (Required)
- React Hooks/Redux: 1 year (Required)
- React.js: 2 years (Required)
- HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/jQuery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Jest/Enzyme or any other tool for unit/functional: 1 year (preferred)
- Git/Gitlab: 1 year (Required)
- Firebase, Branch: 1 year (Preferred)
Clan is a QnA social media platform with invite-only access to 1% intellectuals in India. We aim to make social media much more civil and meaningful.
Minimum Years of Experience: 3+
Years Experience working with React: At least 2 years on live project
Advanced knowledge in React.
• Have a seasoned understanding of the business and industry environment
• Demonstrates exceptional initiative, creativity, and innovation skills
• Independently applies a variety of complex methods/skills with significant autonomy
• Develops novel, customized solutions
• Introduces "state-of-the-art" concepts to develop back-end solutions
• Identifies ways to increase the effectiveness of onboarding
• Minimum Years of Experience: 4-6
3•Years' Experience working with Node.js:
1Years working collaboratively with other team members: 3
• Experience supporting sites on different browsers, operating systems, and devices
• Strong working knowledge of Atlassian Stack•
• Strong working knowledge of agile methodologies
• Strong working knowledge of using Git as version control with a team
• Ability to work effectively with diverse teams in diverse locations
· • Education: BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training/experience
· • Minimum Years of Experience: 3+
· • Years Experience working with React: At least 2 years on live project
We are looking for an experienced Frontend developer to join our team! As a Frontend developer, you will be responsible for building a modern SAAS application used by large organizations.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
About Fabstudio Infotech (http://www.fabstudio.co):
Fabstudio Infotech is a multi-skilled IT services provider company with core competencies in website design and development, e-commerce website, mobile app development, customized software development, cloud services, and CRM solutions. Our comprehensive full-service value offering allows you to streamline the process of conceptualizing, designing, development, implementation, supporting and managing the application lifecycle.
About the Job Profile:
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on React.js & Node.js
2. Work on ongoing projects
3. Understand product requirements and specifications
4. Handle large web applications and websites
5. Do the research and keep abreast with current design trends
6. Write well designed, testable, and efficient code by using best software development practices
7. Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
8. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
9. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent