- Strategy: In this role, you will manage multiple engineering teams across verticals, provide technical leadership, set vision and strategy for the Product roadmap for happierWork.
- Execution: Build driven and high-performing teams that can keep shipping quality features at a high velocity. Build boxes, not arches.
- Improvement: Improve engineering delivery by adding the right amount of structure and process, including improvements in code review/pairing, automated testing, issue tracking, or deployment pipelines. Balance the day-to-day shipping needs with longer-term investments that will keep the team shipping high-quality products.
- Leadership: Lead by example and grow our team of amazing engineers and serve as their voice to help steer the strategy and direction of the company.
- Collaboration: Collaborate and partner with Product, Design, and Support counterparts to define and ship the most impactful features on a regular basis.
- Architecture: Enable your team to design and develop Architecture and technical designs suitable for a high-volume, low-latency product that is also reliable, secure, performant, and scalable.
- Excellence: Leverage your technical skills and expertise to build excellence within your team that promotes and implements engineering best practices.
- Culture: Cultivate a strong, transparent, and collaborative engineering culture that promotes ownership, autonomy, and innovation.
- 8+ years of hands-on engineering experience including 3+ years of engineering management experience. Early to mid-stage startup experience is a bonus.
- Rockstar Engineers with Bachelor degree from Tier 1 institutes (IIT’s, NIT’s, BITS)
- Experience in managing a full-stack team including mobile, web, and backend engineers. Familiarity working with agile software development lifecycle
- Expertise in Core Python (v3.7+) with web frameworks like Django or Flask
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL), NoSQL databases (MongoDB), and in-memory key-value databases (Redis, Memcached).
- In-depth knowledge of the Angular framework along with experience in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Material Design etc.
- Experience with a cloud-native stack, preferably GCP, using technologies like GKE, Cloud Functions, Load Balancers etc.
- In addition to Python, Angular, and PostgreSQL, we use Flask or Django for APIs, GKE to containerize them, GCP to host, Selenium for automated testing, and JIRA for product management. So, experience with some or all of these is essential.
- Early to mid-stage start-up experience and HR Tech experience or domain knowledge is a bonus
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
What is the role?
Expected to manage the product plan, engineering, and delivery of Plum Integration activities. Plum is a rewarding and incentive infrastructure for businesses. It's a unified integrated suite of products to handle various rewarding use cases for consumers, sales, channel partners, and employees. 31% of the total tech team is aligned towards this product and comprises 32 members within Plum Tech, Quality, Design, and Product management. The annual FY 2019-20 revenue for Plum was $ 40MN and is showing high growth potential this year as well. The product has a good mix of both domestic and international clientele and is expanding. The role will be based out of our head office in Bangalore, Karnataka however we are open to discuss the option of remote working with 25 - 50% travel.
- Scope and lead technology with the right product and business metrics.
- Directly contribute to product development by writing code if required.
- Architect systems for scale and stability.
- Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across disciplines like sales, customers, product, design, and customer success.
- Code reviews and feedback.
- Build simple solutions and designs over complex ones and have a good intuition for what is lasting and scalable.
- Define a process for maintaining a healthy engineering culture (Cadence for one-on-ones, meeting structures, HLDs, Best Practices In development, etc.).
What are we looking for?
- Manage a senior tech team of more than 5 direct and 10 indirect developers.
- Should have experience in handling e-commerce applications at scale.
- Should have experience working with applications like HubSpot salesforce and other CRM.
- Should have experience in B2B integrations.
- Should have at least 10+ years of experience in software development, agile processes for international e-commerce businesses.
- Should be extremely hands-on, with an Automate as much as possible mind set full-stack developer.
- Should exhibit skills to build a good engineering team and culture.
- Should be able to handle the chaos with product planning, prioritizing, customer-first approach.
- Technical proficiency
- Frameworks like React, React Native, Node.js, GraphQL
- Databases technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka
- Dev ops to manage and architect infra - AWS, CI/CD (Jenkins)
- System Architecture w.r.t Microservices, Cloud Development, DB Administration, Data Modeling
- Understanding of security principles and possible attacks and mitigate them.
Whom will you work with?
You will lead the Plum Integration Engineering team and work in close conjunction with the Tech leads of Plum with some cross-functional stake with other products. Your will report to the CTO directly.
What can you look for?
Peppermint is an award-winning company based out of Pune, India supported by Qualcomm and
IIT Bombay. With robots deployed across South Asia and the Middle East, Peppermint is scaling up its Engineering and Operations across the board.
As a Robotics Autonomy Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of the navigation system of the robot, which includes path tracking, obstacle avoidance, etc.You will be expected to research the latest developments in the area of motion planning and path tracking control. The software will be developed in a variety of programming languages which will be used on Peppermint robots across the world in factories, warehouses, and commercial real estate.
An ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent C++ programming and software design skills to support
high-performance perception. Experience with Python is a plus.
• Background in motion planning, behaviour planning, and/or controls.
• Hands-on experience with ROS navigation stack and/or navigation2.
• Hands-on experience with OMPL or similar frameworks.
• Hands-on experience with real robots and perception sensors such as time-of-flight cameras, 2D/3D LIDAR, and stereo cameras.
• Passion for developing software for world-class robots.
Good to have in a candidate:
• Experience with Pytorch, TensorFlow, and CUDA
• Experience with Rust for software development
• Proven track record of publishing in high-impact conferences (ICRA, IROS, RSS, CVPR,
NIPS, ICML, SIGGRAPH, ECCV, etc.) on navigation.
What to Expect:
• We are a process and out-of-the-box thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots.
• Engineering team is based at base location and involves cross team collaboration, hands on learning, and self-development through the role.
• As part of a fast-growing product startup, you'll spend considerable amounts of time on the floor, in planning and also devising short and long-term plans especially in robotic software for the product portfolio
• Absolute alignment with Peppermint work ethos, code-of-conduct, and culture. Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation, and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels itforwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
• Working on a world-class product. Be ready for this, it is very fulfilling and demanding!
Job Type : Full-time
Education : Bachelor’s/Master’s Engineering degree in Electronics/Mechanical / Chemical/Computer Science
Experience : Freshers/Post graduates, Passion in learning Robotics.
Work remotely : No
-A responsible and passionate professional who has will power to drive the product goals and ensure the outcomes expected from the team.
- He / She should have a strong desire and eagerness to learn new and emerging technologies.
- Skills Required :
- Python/Node JS/Django Rest Framework,
- Database Structure
-Cloud-Ops - AWS / Azure
Roles & responsibilities :-
- Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs
- Design and implementation of REST API
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- Identify customer problems and create functional prototypes offering a solution
If you are willing to take up challenges and contribute in developing world class products, - this is the place for you.
About FarmMobi :
A trusted enterprise software product company in AgTech space started with a mission to revolutionize the Global agriculture sector.
We operate on software as a service model (SASS) and cater to the needs of global customers in the field of Agriculture.
The idea is to use emerging technologies like Mobility, IOT, Drones, Satellite imagery, Blockchain etc. to digitally transform the agriculture landscape.
● Ability to understand product from Customer’s point of view to design / develop product feature.
● Should have some years of experience in Techno - Managerial role
● Experience with product based companies is preferable
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to own all product-led growth initiatives to boost user adoption. If you are Tech Leader, like challenges, want to learn a lot, and celebrate diversity then continue reading.
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. We are fully remote.
BukuKas is a hyper fast-growing startup built by serial Entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon and Lorenzo Peracchione launched first in Indonesia. It is backed by top venture capital firms including Sequoia Capital, Credit Saison, Speedinvest, and other prominent investors and founders like Patrick Walujo (Northstar Ventures, early GoJek investor), Sandeep Tandon (FreeCharge), Nipun Mehra (Ula, Sequoia), and Amrish Rao (Pinelabs, Citrus pay).
Bukukas offers digital solutions to manage accounting, inventory, cash flow and empowers SMEs to take charge and fuel their business growth. We are excited to take part in introducing a large unbanked population into the banking ecosystem through innovative and customer-centric digital banking products. Launched in December 2019, BukuKas has raised $60 million in funding and got fast traction where we onboarded 5,000,000+ merchants on its platform in the first 16 months since its launch.
What is Tokko?
Tokko helps you build digital brand identity by having your own online store. We are a social commerce app that will help you sell more easily through social media channels. We created Tokko for those of you who want to provide an easy, safe, hassle-free, and enjoyable online shopping experience for customers.
Tokko is the sister company of Bukukas, a financial record-keeping application that can be used for individuals or SMEs to help them improve their cash flow. Currently, Bukukas and Tokko combined are trusted by 6.3million+ users across Indonesia.
- In this role, you will work closely with our technical architects, senior engineers, and more on designing and nurturing our product infrastructure as well as architecture
- Partner with cross-functional core stakeholders in engineering, product management, release management, QA, design, performance engineering, sales, and professional services teams to lead the technology vision and direction
- Leading the Engineering team to deliver to the product roadmap, with an emphasis on Agile web development processes, focusing on achieving high-quality results in an aggressive, faster-to-market manner
- Developing the engineering team by providing coaching and mentoring to your team members, challenging individuals for peak performance, and developing a logical career path for the department
- 8 to 15 years of active architecture, software design, engineering, and implementation experience in a complex and fast-moving product company or scaled start-ups
- Proven experience attracting, hiring, retaining, and leading top engineering talent and high-performance product engineering teams. An ideal candidate would have managed a minimum of a 15 member engineering team
- Strong expertise in modern tech stacks and must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management in the aggregator/platform space
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and proven ability to articulate customer and technical requirements with all stakeholders
What do we offer?
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the globe Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Hybrid of work-from-home and work-from-office with full management support during Covid time
- A collaborative and flat company culture
What’s in it for you?
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the lives of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential?
If yes, BukuKas is the perfect place for you!
Note: Ecommerce experience is mandatory.
Manage development of highly scalable ecommerce application and platform
Manage release planning and execution, deployment, DevOPs and production
Provide technology thought leadership
Build and mentor high performance teams
Experience / Skills Required:
B.Tech in Computer Science/MCA with 7+ years of progressive industry experience
3+ years of technical management experience
Must be passionate about building “world class software”
Strong experience in building high performance teams – hiring, mentoring and retaining top talent
Strong experience with web and mobile technologies
Strong experience in building highly scalable systems
Strong experience with leveraging OpenSource tools and platforms
Strong experience with RDBMS and NoSQL systems
Prior to being in technical management role – must have had strong development background and
architected scalable server systems
Must have experience with agile planning and delivering short release cycles (bi-weekly releases)
Experience with BigData technologies a great plus
Experience with DevOPs tools and technology a great plus
Experience with AWS cloud a great plus
Experience in building ecommerce or SaaS products a great plus
Experience in software product companies and startups a great plus
Experience with managing user interface design/development a great plus
Experience with LAMP, Python a great plus
Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem
Must be able to thrive in fast paced environment
• As a leader, you will be Facilitating discussions and lead decision-making on all
engineering aspects of his/her team.
• Able to define and execute the engineering plans for the areas under his/her ownership.
• Drive engineering best practices for the team.
• Define, implement and maintain the hygiene of the production systems (both engineering
and processes) for the areas under his/her ownership.
• Responsible for the health of the business directly owned by the team.
• Challenging business & product on outcomes, channelize feedback into execution, and
be accountable for engineering outputs
• Hiring, mentoring and retaining a best-of-class engineering team.
• Responsible for all stakeholder management including but not limited to business,
product, operations, and clients/vendors
Domains: Consumer, planning, Supply Chain, Logistics
Your experience would have to completely be in product based companies and startups, and NOT service companies. Salaries are flexible.
- Experience with object-oriented design and languages
- Track record of building and delivering mission critical, 24x7 production software systems
- Experience architecting systems on AWS platform a strong plus
- Be able to deal with ambiguity and independently drive, design, and implement large scale software solution
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Develop and execute a long-term product roadmap and architecture while balancing short term commitments
- Handling the entire SDLC.
- Own the architecture SCOT product platforms to drive business results.
- Be a visible leader to drive and own the architecture and design of some of the most advanced & complex software systems / products in the industry to create company wide impact
- Be an operational and technical leader with a passion for distributed systems, cloud service development, deployment and delivery. Accountable for solutioning, design, architecture, for the ease of evolution, quality of the systems, performance, scalability, availability characteristics, NFRs and limitations of the systems. Should be willing to be hands-on and spend time actively developing parts of the systems.
- Envision and develop the long-term architectural direction, with emphasis on platforms/ reusable components while adopting a nimble delivery process.
- Establish structures and processes that ensure a high level of quality and reliability and extensibility of deliverables .
- Drive the creation of next generation extensible web, mobile and fashion commerce platforms, security protocols, customisation and tools to support continuous scaling, internationalisation and platform extensions.
- Drives code and design reviews of components / systems / products in scope and drives the architectural governance for them
- Set directional paths for the department for adoption of new technology stacks for solving business problems
- Work with product management, business stakeholders and other engineering leaders to help define mid-term, long-term roadmaps and shape business directions
- Initiate and deliver leadership training within the engineering organisation and drive the growth of leaders to create a strong leadership bench.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Lead by example through innovation.
- Build and nurture a team of software developers
- Shape team goals by developing a deep understanding of our business processes and success criteria
- Develop and execute a long-term architecture while balancing short term commitments
- Work closely with the team to architect and develop the best technical design and approach to solve complex problems
- Effectively partner with engineering and non-engineering groups across the organization to deliver on own goals
- Work closely to architect and develop the best technical design and approach to solve complex problems.
- Take the accountability of the overall health of the products you build, and predictability of the deliverables
- Effectively partner with engineering, product and business stakeholders across the organization to co-define and deliver on goals.
- Create architectural designs based on product/design requirement and implement critical high performance,large scale services and libraries Participate in the design and implementation of next generation systems.
- Control projects from start to finish - deliverables to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Adhere to all industry standards in code and architectural designs and evangelize best practices in library.
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for the product development.
- Provide constructive feedback on design and product reviews.
- Collaborate with Leads/Engineers for continuous improvement of the code quality by code review and help engineers write better code.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives working with bright engineers across organization.
- Lead engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to large-scale applications using variety of languages and tools/technology stacks.