We are looking for trustworthy and proactive engineering managers with many years’ engineering experience and proven leadership skills. Engineering managers can expect to work on many projects at the same time, build and manage diverse teams of engineers from different disciplines, formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other managers.
To be successful as an engineering manager, you should have exceptional foresight, great communication skills, working knowledge of different engineering disciplines and how they relate to one another, and an aptitude for managing risk. Ideally, candidates will have proof of their supervisory and technical skills, and an appreciation for the complex nature of the industry.
- Supervising the work of multiple teams.
- Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time.
- Researching and developing designs and products.
- Determining the need for training and talent development.
- Hiring contractors and building teams.
- Ensuring products have the support of upper management.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Design and develop effective APIs
- Build, debug, deploy and ship timely software updates
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings
- Work closely with the founding team as a critical point of contact for the engineering team
- Write technical documentation
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Bachelor's degree in the engineering field. Masters in engineering management or related field is a plus
- A great engineering experience.
- Proven supervisory and technical skills.
- Experience developing applications with the knowledge of backend as well as frontend. Familiarity with common stacks. Experience in the MERN stack is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Good understanding and experience in basic DevOps
- Experience with Flutter and React Native is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills and analytical mind
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors in relevant field
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Here’s a brief about us
Founded by IIT Delhi Alumni, we are building a platform for creators to tokenize their time and earnings and raise capital from their Fans.
Imagine investing in Tanmay Bhat when he only had 10000 followers…
Building AngelList + Binance for creators
As V1, launched a Deeplinking+ Analytics platform for acquiring creators.
25000+ Creators Using
Open financial technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring Manager- Solutions Engineering.
Years of experience: 6+ years
- Manage Zwitch’s solutions engineering team
- Work in close partnership with Sales Leadership
- Be an active and respected technical participant and “player coach” in
- Mentor and grow individual contributors on the team by providing personal
and professional development. Provide skills and role mentoring and coaching
to Solutions Engineers.
- Review and document the performance of Solutions Engineers
- Work with Product, Engineering, and Expert Services to document and
communicate customer needs and product feedback
- Participate in regional Sales Leadership forecast and pipeline review calls
- Assist with all aspects of the technical sales cycle, including answering
technical questions, Requests for Proposals, Security Questionnaires, and
demos & workshops
- Attract, hire, and retain talented Solutions Engineers with specific, relevant
- Solution best-in-class customer experience for our partners with our low-code
and API solutions
- Build and scale the solution engineering team to cateter sales closures
- Be the feedback channel for the Zwitch product-engineering team
- Team leadership experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Solutions Engineer or equivalent customer-facing role
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle and competitive landscape
- Dedication to delivering a industry-leading customer experiences
- Effective presentation craft and delivery
- Creative problem-solving in response to technical, product, and business challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- Passion for helping organizations improve and modernize their software development
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs
- Fan of developer friendly API documentation
- Knowledge of the developer tools and technologies from across the software
- Ability to manage a remote team effectively
- 2+ years experience in a technical people management role
- Previous Software development, Engineering, or Technical Support experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Willingness to go the extra mile to improve the customer experience
- Self-directed and resourceful with a growth mindset
- API experience in fintech domain
At Open, we are building a neo-bank that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the world's fastest-growing SME neo-bank, we are constantly pushing boundaries at building the world's best business banking platform by blending best-in class technology, optimized process, and elegant design.
Backed by marquee investors such as Temasek, TigerGlobal, Google, VISA, SBI Investment Japan, Speedinvest, Beenext, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few, Open is the world's fastest growing SME neobank with over 2 million businesses using the platform and processing $24 billion annuallv!
Open.money Trusted by Leverage Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open Started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship product Open.Money. At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
OpenBook - OpenBook is India's first business app that comes with a digital business account that empowers small & micro businesses to manage alltheir finances from billing, banking to accounting & CST in one place.
Zwitch - Over the last 4 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. Gaining access to a bank's sandbox environment and undergoing compliance audits tor months before going live, can be quite taxing. Thats why we built Zwitch- an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!
The entire development lifecycle of all our consumer applications
Working closely with the Product, QA, UX & Engineering teams on strategy, solutioning and execution.
Managing everyday activities of the consumer engineering team
Working closely with the core platform engineering teams to design seamless integration
Owning management and execution of features and ensure delivery timelines
Building & mentoring the consumer engineering team
Working with the overall leadership team in creating and driving the company vision and it’s goals
8+ years of experience designing and developing complex, interactive consumer applications
Working with / managing both mobile and web applications
Ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
● The candidate will be part of the Engineering leadership team and will help with strategies and execute the product roadmap.
● Work closely with Product and business teams to strategize or design the features and product experiments.
● Lead a team of 15-30 Engineers, develop engineers on the team and help them advance in their careers.
● Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
● Ensure resource availability and allocation.
● Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, lead meetings, and set expectations for the project team.
● Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
● Conduct regular 1-1s with the team.
● Scale the technology architecture, team, and product to drive multiple growths in the next 2-3 years.
● Preferably from LAMP/MEAN, stack and good exposure with scalable and distributed systems using microservices.
● Exposure to various cloud hosting environments(Preferably AWS).
● Bachelor's degree required; masters preferred.
● You have managed engineering teams that have a strong record of developing and delivering products.
● Proven working experience as a senior engineering manager in the information technology sector.
● You put a strong emphasis on recruiting and developing your team.
● You have an eye for great products and can work effectively with engineers, product managers,
and designers to build them.
● You are deeply technical but prefer to lean on your leadership skills.
● You are a strong communicator who can streamline the flow of information between Engineering and other teams.
● Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
● You have a curiosity about how things work.
● PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus(Theoretical and practical project management knowledge).
● Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
● A minimum of 8+ IT experience in leading multi-skilled teams involving product, mobile, and web application development & Engineering.
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Engineering team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implementing world-class Enginerring practices for all the product development teams at WeCP. Ensure these are evangelized and followed.
- Build and maintain SDLC across all of our development and deployment environments: developer, QA, to our production.
- Envision, implement and rollout best development and devops tooling and automation for all of our services.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in engineering with mentoring or leading a team
- Hands-on experience with Nodejs, Angular and AWS is mandatory.
- Experience Dockerizing existing web applications
- Setting up alerts and monitoring for system infrastructure
- Monitoring system and application health and optimising the cost
- Experience with security, threat modeling, penetration testing, static analysis
WeCP is a Upekkha and Nexus backed Startup. The WeCP Developer Skills Assessment Platform is trusted by top brands like Microsoft, Robert Bosch, MindTree, Naukri, Infosys and similar others. WeCP is used by technical hiring managers and technical recruiters to evaluate developers and senior techies. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
• Software engineering experience of greater than or equal to 7 years
• Experience managing a technical team of at least 3 people
• Exposure to consumer facing products
• Strong technical background and ability to contribute to design and review
• Familiarity with our tech stack or an analogous tech stack
Snapwiz Edutech India Pvt ltd Project Manager/Engineering Manager Job Description
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, hands-on Engineering Manager to manage an agile engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of application and front-end / Back-end engineers to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
❖ 8+ years of solid experience in developing a high-performance web application
❖ Technically Hands-on, Prior experience with scalable Architecture, managing team of (5-10) Sr. engineers / Engineers, and coaching, mentoring while maintaining a hands-on role with code development
❖ Experience with high-performance web application catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus ❖ Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks ❖ Experience and ability to bring in software engineering lifecycle best practice ❖ Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- If you are from IIIT, NIT;
- If you have experience of Amazon or equivalent product company;
- If you are confident to use technology and meet any product goals; Coding must be your interest as entrepreneurs need to do anything and everything if required.
- Have https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6658644615953956864&keywords=%23Leadership&originTrackingId=DfGfl6nWQw8ezWH0FuMWJQ%3D%3D" target="_self">Leadership qualities to present yourself strongly to https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6658644615953956864&keywords=%23VCs&originTrackingId=DfGfl6nWQw8ezWH0FuMWJQ%3D%3D" target="_self">VCs and can debate well;
- If you are ready to take the challenge with Company Stake, Co-founder role, and a minimum fixed salary (don't compare it with your corporate salary) to run your essentials; then THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO TRY ENTREPRENEURSHIP WITH MINIMUM POSSIBLE RISK. You will not get an option to be a co-founder of a 3+years old totally operational startup, who gives you the seed for the next year to give a final touch and raise Series A.