- Take the microservices architecture to the next level of scalability, efficiency, observability, and availability.
- Build, deploy & run multi-homed systems that work in multiple regions and cloud providers.
- Build (and open source) data processing, storage and fetch systems at the petabyte scale with the lowest cost/GB while still responding in milliseconds at the 99th percentile.
- Optimize algorithms which influence personalization, fulfillment/allocation, pricing, maps & routing, fleet positioning, payments, fraud prevention etc
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable
- Write high-quality code that is modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product
- of years - 10+ years
- Type of experience - software design, development & architecture
- Experience in Product companies working on Internet-scale applications is preferred
- Contribution to open-source software, tech blogs, talking at tech conferences, etc.
○ Must have - Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering from premier institutes preferred
- Deep understanding of one or more of Java/Go/Scala/C++. Ability to understand and critique the core library/language constructs.
- Knowledge of processor, memory, network and storage internals.
- Deep understanding of distributed systems including fault modeling, concurrency, isolation, consensus etc.
- Internals of a RDBMS like MySQL
- Conversant with the internals of systems like Kafka, Cassandra/Scylla, Redis, RocksDB, etc
- Working knowledge of hosting and network infrastructure (K8s, Envoy, etc)
- Familiarity with binary serialization protocols like thrift/protobuf/flatbuffers etc
- Familiar with gRPC, HTTP/2, QUIC, etc.
- Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures.
- Productionizing machine learning pipelines using Spark/Flink/TensorFlow etc
You will design and b
uild scalable systems to be used by millions of farmers and agri businesses
You will work on building progressive web apps forked off open source frameworks that work equally well on low end devices, low bandwidth network and even offline
You will work with spatiel imagery data to build maps based solutions for farmers and businesses
We believe in a small and effective team - you will have a say in what to build and then own it
You will lead a team of both Android, web and back end developers
We are paranoid about performance - you will investigate performance scalability bottlenecks and existing queries and / or write new queries with performance optimisation in mind
Identify libraries and technologies that solve our problems and / or worth experimentation
Have 10-15 years of experience in web development including managing a team
Come up with your own and team's goals and dont need heavy direction or check-ins
Have experience in setting up the, full dev workflow - right from Dev, test, build to deployment
Have command over one language, preferably python, else java / JS/ Ruby - including debugging and performance analysis
Have clear understanding of databases - Relational and non relational - their data models and performance trade offs; experience designing database and querying to optimize performance
Have experience in developing webapps with atleast one framework (Django, flask, ROR) etc
Have handson experience with caching techniques and utilities like memcache / Redis
Have experience in implementing and deploying distributed systemes on AWS / GCP et c
Have clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
Showcase your work available in opensource, online courses etc
We are looking for trustworthy and proactive engineering managers with many years’ engineering experience and proven leadership skills. Engineering managers can expect to work on many projects at the same time, build and manage diverse teams of engineers from different disciplines, formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other managers.
To be successful as an engineering manager, you should have exceptional foresight, great communication skills, working knowledge of different engineering disciplines and how they relate to one another, and an aptitude for managing risk. Ideally, candidates will have proof of their supervisory and technical skills, and an appreciation for the complex nature of the industry.
- Supervising the work of multiple teams.
- Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time.
- Researching and developing designs and products.
- Determining the need for training and talent development.
- Hiring contractors and building teams.
- Ensuring products have the support of upper management.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Design and develop effective APIs
- Build, debug, deploy and ship timely software updates
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings
- Work closely with the founding team as a critical point of contact for the engineering team
- Write technical documentation
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Bachelor's degree in the engineering field. Masters in engineering management or related field is a plus
- A great engineering experience.
- Proven supervisory and technical skills.
- Experience developing applications with the knowledge of backend as well as frontend. Familiarity with common stacks. Experience in the MERN stack is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Good understanding and experience in basic DevOps
- Experience with Flutter and React Native is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills and analytical mind
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors in relevant field
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Here’s a brief about us
Founded by IIT Delhi Alumni, we are building a platform for creators to tokenize their time and earnings and raise capital from their Fans.
Imagine investing in Tanmay Bhat when he only had 10000 followers…
Building AngelList + Binance for creators
As V1, launched a Deeplinking+ Analytics platform for acquiring creators.
25000+ Creators Using
Description of the Role:
Looking an experienced software development leader, an executive who can step in
and lead our fast growing, dynamic engineering team, deliver timely product releases to the market, and execute the roadmap which promises to make this product the leader in its space.
The individual will need to take decisions in all facets to achieve the goal of delivering a
world class product. These decisions would be related to recruitment of right talent, using
appropriate development methodologies, and creating the proper organizational structure,
driving performance, with the right agility and quality driving product leadership.
This person will keep abreast of technology trends, standards, and stakeholders which will
further enhance adoption and market share of company, and work in tandem with the other
members of the executive team as well to further define our roadmap and deliver against it.
This person should have the ability to bridge technology with business acumen, bring
experience in developing vertical SaaS Enterprise applications, and develop and sustain a
culture of passion, hard-work, and innovation that will make company the place to be for
anyone interested in developing Hospitality industry’s leading SaaS Products.
This role has a responsibility for the overall engineering, testing, and delivery for our entire
SaaS based Product lines for the hospitality industry. The current products are made on a
variety of web/mobile technologies. Our production environment is spread across multiple
datacenters in multi-zonal setup with high availability, failover mechanisms that are in a
highly secured environment.
Technology stacks on which our products are developed:
PHP, Java, MongoDB, Postgres, Node JSP, AWS SQS, Apache, Angular, Jquery, YUI
1.0, MYSQL 5.6, GIT, Load Balancer HAProxy, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ, Qing
● Providing overall strategy and technology direction for the development of applications
and communication infrastructure supporting the Company’s solutions.
● Strategic planning for all product development efforts to include the subsequent testing,
release and production environment needs.
● Overseeing all activities of the development groups (development, QA, and application
● Planning the overall architecture of our products and support infrastructure including
day-to-day operations in conjunction with other teams such as IT, Support Operations,
Product and Marketing.
● Adopting process-based working for every aspect of development and with other teams.
● Establishing departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
● Staying abreast of new technologies and issues in the software-as-a-service industry
including current technologies, platforms, standards, and methodologies, and keeping
products risk free by not using technologies that are facing end of life.
● Recruiting, managing and continuously developing through leadership and collaborative
team building a world-class team of technology professionals viewed as the leader in the
● Participating in the strategic business, product planning process and budgets for the
● Being an active spokesperson and evangelist both internally and externally by
communicating and promoting the Company’s technology vision and solutions
● Ensuring the knowledge sharing of engineering best practices across departments; and
developing and monitoring technical standards to ensure adherence to them.
● Previous senior leadership roles in product development and engineering for high growth
product companies along with leadership of development teams with great product
● Proven experience as a leader in developing, deploying, and supporting software as a
service/platform as a service solution to global enterprises.
● Proven ability to recruit the talented developers and provide them with a vision and
working environment to develop world-class applications while instituting compelling
performance measurements that continually drive transparency and improved
● Experience in working with Product teams and contributing towards product roadmap.
● Excellent communication skills, strong team player, and the ability to work cross
functionally in a fast-paced, high-productivity start-up environment
● Experience in Agile development methodology
● Experience in multiple web and mobile technologies
● Experience in a multi-product, multi-application development environment
● Experience with globally distributed teams and business partners
● Experience in managing both mainstream development and R&D activities
● Experience in development with open source technologies
● Experience in building and maintaining applications that are mission critical for
● BE/MS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related fields
● 12+ years of product engineering experience
● Previous senior leadership roles in product development and engineering for high growth
● Excellent communication skills, strong team player, and the ability to work cross
functionally in a fast-paced, high-productivity start-up environment
Engineering Manager (Bangalore, Remote option available) 8+ years of experience
Why should you look at this role?
Salary 65-80 lakh per annum
- High growth startup in quick commerce space (10 min delivery)
- Given our very high hiring bar, we offer a very competitive salary and substantial equity to create everlasting wealth for our early believers as the company grows.
- Work on real world logistics problems & benefit from the rocket ship Zepto is!
Tech Team: 40-50 (200+ in few months)
About the Employer
Zepto is a fast-growing startup that delivers products in 10 minutes through an optimised network of dark stores that we're building across the country!
Just 6 months after launching, we've raised $160 million from marquee
investors in Silicon Valley and India. Our investors include Y Combinator, Nexus Venture Partners, and many more! We’ve built out one of the best startup teams in India, with Senior Executives from Uber, Flipkart, Dream11, PhonePe, Goldman Sachs, Pepperfry, and institutions like Stanford, INSEAD, IITs, and IIMs.
The magic of Zepto is our ability to consistently deliver 2,500+ products in 10 minutes flat. It's the core of what we do, and the reason why we’ve been able to grow so fast with phenomenal customer love. Our mission is simple: to make 10-minute delivery the new normal.
Funding Zepto has raised a total of $160M in funding over 3 rounds.
Their latest funding was raised on Dec 20, 2021 from a Series C round.
“High Ownership, Lots of Learning, Broad Roles, Accessible Leaders”
"Alot of benefits like ZeptoJoy coupon, internet bill reimbursement and cab reimbursement is also taken care of. Overtime is paid."
Software Engineer -> Sr Software Engineer -> Lead -> EM -> AD / Director / VP -> Head of Engineering -> CTO
The EM role would involve team management
- Discussion on past experience and problem discussion based on projects done
- Low level design
- High level design
(One of the rounds will test scenario management via case study since it’s a managerial role)
What You will do Everyday?
- You not only have the technical chops to roll up sleeves and provide technical leadership to major projects but also build and manage a team of top noch engineers.
- You not only optimize your own code but make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs.
- As an Engineering Manager you manage your business goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
- Our world-class software engineers are just getting started -- and as a manager, you guide the way. You are their default mentor.
- You work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace
- You set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- You work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organizations
- B.E/B.Tech or any other similar qualification with experience as a tech leader and people manager for at least 8+ years.
- Experience of managing teams and delivering high-quality projects on time.
- Experience with building, developing and coaching teams of best technical talent in the Industry.
- Experience with managing diverse teams and delivering high-quality projects on time.
- Deep understanding of technology and architecture in a highly scalable and available setup.
- Experience with new open source technologies and their adoption into product development etc.
- Experience with new open source technologies and their adoption into product.
team. We’re looking for versatile developers who will:
1. Be product owners
2. Plan, design and build new products and manage their delivery
3. Play the role of tech lead of a team
4. Build new tools and processes around development to increase efficiency
5. Drive culture, learning and development of team members and of the larger org
6. Take ownership and get the job done
7. Have extensive experience in building API products
Who are we looking for?
The leadership role is a software development manager role involving end-to-end engineering
ownership of product(s), and a technical team to go along with it.
● Owner — You will be responsible for one or more products to be delivered to the business.
From a broad point of view, you will be responsible for:
○ Transfer of knowledge from product teams to engineering
○ Interfacing with developer relations, sales and other functions
○ Planning, prioritization of various tasks related to the projects
○ Development of the project, including your own contribution
○ Ensuring quality of deliverables
○ Communication with stakeholders throughout the process
○ Ensure adherence to Agile principles and SCRUM processes
● Technical Manager — As a senior technical member, you will make technical decisions
that will shape current and future behaviours and capabilities of products, and be in good
shape to do so. The requirements here are:
○ Good knowledge and experience of working with backend systems, including
production maintenance experience are must-haves
and their popular frameworks, libraries and ecosystems. More languages and
frameworks fetch more points
○ Knowledge of ancillary technologies, including logging, monitoring,
dashboarding etc would be necessary
● Enabler — You will introduce various checks and balances in the system, introduce
processes which stop people from failing, introduce tools which make people more
productive, optimize where required, hand-hold where necessary and essentially go
through the entire SDLC, and take the team with you.
● Nurturer — You will cater to your team's interests, help them learn, point them towards
things worth learning, facilitate information cross-pollination within the org, communicate
and cater towards individuals growth-paths, career aspirations and sanity.
We will spare no efforts to ensure that Setu empowers you to do the most important
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Engineering Manager to bel responsible for planning, coordinating and leading activities across the full delivery lifecycle, to ensure successful deliveries.
To join us, you need to demonstrate the ability for hands-on leadership and ensure you can offer guidance and support, as well as assisting developers at code level.
As an Engineering Manager in JFrog you will...
- Lead a team of strong developers, working on large-scale, complex and cutting-edge systems
- Managing the development and delivery of complex features from design to production according to product requirements
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Building a strong development team that can work independently and at the same time will collaborate with other international R&D teams
- Coordinate team activities with product managements, support, and other interfaces
To be an Engineering Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of experience in building and managing highly skilled development teams, and the ability to lead, coach and influence them
- Deep understanding in Java, Golang, SQL database, Elastic search, K8S and Docker
- Experience in developing scalable, concurrent, low-latency, fault tolerant systems
- Strong track record of leading and managing the delivery of software development projects, meeting key milestones and overcoming challenges
- Previous experience in working with other international R&D, product management and support teams
- Proven knowledge in both architecture and implementation-level software design of high-scale distributed systems
- Ability to manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks and challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination to resolve them
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, and driven team in a context-switching environment
We’re transforming the way in which Indians Eat Meat!
Meatigo is the leader in the online gourmet meat and delicatessen grocery space and we are proud to be one of the most innovative companies in the food retail space. Since 2016, we’ve worked towards transforming the way Indians eat meat by offering fresher, safer, responsibly sourced, sustainable and more nutritious meat products.
Backed by a team of people, with over 35 years of experience in meat processing & meat products, Meatigo boasts of an unrivalled expertise in cold-chain management, sourcing, manpower training and quality control. We follow an end-to-end business based on the hub and spoke model that starts from procuring the fresh produce to processing, storage and delivery. We currently deliver orders within 120 minutes across 8 Cities (and counting!)
For more details, do check out www.meatigo.com
About The Role
At Meatigo, we're redefining the future of on-demand meat delivery. We're building a small team of incredibly talented programmers and developers to enable us to achieve our vision of connecting customers to better meat from Meatigo.
We are looking for a leader to launch and grow our Meatigo Tech Team.
You will be responsible for building the next version of the Meatigo Consumer Website, Consumer App, Internal Apps as well as integration into other platforms. As we gear up for the next level of growth at Meatigo, you'll lead star engineers, designers, and operators in a fastgrowing dynamic environment. This role will be based out of Gurgaon, but you will speak with customers. stakeholders and teams all across India to understand their unique needs. The role demands a mix of entrepreneurship, cross-functional collaboration, and well-honed product judgement.
Job Description: (Tech Lead)
This role is for a person to lead the development project for an ecommerce application. The person should have a total work experience of 10-12 years in the IT industry.
∙ Bachelor's / Master's Degree in the Computer Engg/Computer Science from reputed engineering college.
∙ Prince 2, PMP or other Project Management certification is preferable.
∙ AWS certified Developer - Associate or Sys Ops Administrator Associate is preferred.
Project Management experience:
∙ Managed at least 3 full cycle development projects with team size of 5 including himself successfully.
∙ Used Project Management tool Jira or Slack.
∙ Good knowledge of testing and Software quality.
∙ Hands on experience on container set up and cloud deployments.
∙ Understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery.
∙ A leader who inspires confidence and works as a team player.
∙ Hungry for learning.
Technology Skills and Experience
∙ Knowledge and use of CentOS and Tomcat.
∙ Knowledge and use of React.Js, Node.JS
∙ Knowledge and use of Bash, server side scripting
∙ Knowledge and use of Java Springboot
∙ Hands-on high level and detailed design knowledge and experience. ∙ Hands on development in Java using Java SDK
∙ Experience with a UI framework like Bootstrap/Material design etc. ∙ Experienced in developing componentized UIs.
∙ Working knowledge of HTML5/java script/CSS/Typescript is must. ∙ Working experience of NodeJs
∙ Developed web services APIs and consumption [REST/SOAP]. ∙ Good knowledge of the use of MVC/MVVM patterns
∙ Working with Caching layers like Redis.
∙ Knowledge and use of ERMs/ORMs preferable.
∙ Experience of reverse proxies like Nginx/HA Proxy etc.
∙ TDD & BDD, the use of tools like Karma/Mocha/Jasmine is required. ∙ Application performance and scalability enhancement.
∙ Knowledge of loosely coupled design.
∙ Security aspects in design and development of applications.
∙ At least 7 years’ experience with RDMS like MySQL Database, table design, normalization, and database performance.
∙ Able to write stored procedures and their debugging.(Optional)
∙ DB installation, maintenance and turning (the latter is optional)
∙ Hands on knowledge of AWS cloud based development, deployment and support.
∙ Hands on experience of using Docker containers on the AWS platform. Knowledge of Kubernetes.
∙ Hands on experience in Server Management and AWS instances.
Tools Knowledge and Skills
∙ Used Gitlab
∙ Used Selenium or UFT/Silk or other testing tool.
∙ Used Jira, Slack or Trello
∙ Used Nagios (optional)
∙ INR 20-30 Lakhs inclusive of all allowances.
∙ Gurgaon, Haryana
∙ Preferably by 15 June 2021 but latest by 01 July 2021
We are looking for a director of engineering to lead our engineering department and help us build great products. You’ll manage our infrastructure and ensure all internal systems operate securely and effectively.
To be successful in this role, you should be confident managing our teams while, at the same time, setting goals, budgets and timelines for various projects. We also expect you to be in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution.
Ultimately, you’ll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
• Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
• Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggestimprovements
• Ensure compliance with security regulations
• Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
• Prepare and manage the engineering department’s budget
• Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overallobjectives
• Hire engineers and coordinate their training
• Implement innovative technologies
• Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
• Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
• Work experience as a director of engineering, Head of engineering, CTO, Engineering
Manager or in a similar senior-level position at an engineering department
• Extensive experience with cloud technologies and modern human-computerinterfaces
• Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development
• Good understanding of agile methodologies
• Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
• Excellent project management skills
Stack: Golang, Python, React.js, Docker and Kubernetes, Elastic Search