Leading the engineering team and federated suites.
Helping define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end.
Working very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies for the team.
Improving, optimizing and identifying opportunities for efficient software development processes.
Hiring, Developing and Retaining a strong team of engineers.
7-9 years of experience with Java development, Spring Boot. Minimum 5+ years of managing high performance development team(s).
Strong knowledge of REST and micro services based design.
Experience across the product development SDLC with solving customer problem approaches.
Prior product engineering leadership in Identity and Access Management solutions is a big plus.
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalisation. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalisation has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioural thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision, and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Team Win. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each by other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As part of TIFIN’s Technology division, you’ll be in charge of the Engineering, Architecture and tech delivery for one our products. Working directly with the executive team across Product, Design and Technology, you’ll have the opportunity to craft the future of cutting edge Financial Products using the very latest technology.
We are seeking a world-class Technology leader who can provide executive leadership for the Division’s Engineering organisation, building personalisation capabilities for financial advisors with an emphasis on integration capabilities. The VP will play a critical role in the growth of the Division and will be an integral member of the Executive team. This leader must have the market savvy and technical acumen to effectively partner both internally and externally, driving both strategy and execution, to ensure success as the preeminent AI-powered, personalisation toolbox for RIA’s.
- Reports to TIFIN India’s CTO
- Lead Project management of technology projects
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather & understand the functional requirement
- Develop / implement software code, conduct thorough end-to-end system testing, deploy code to production, and provide post go-live support.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 10+ years of experience in software
- Proficient in Python, Django, Node JS, ReactJS, Pandas, GitHub/GitLab and Jira
- Understanding of React JS and other MERN stack technologies is essential
- Ability to lead, design and implement backend services
- Ability to grow and lead technology teams and drive best practices and coding standards.
- Experience with working on scalable interactive web applications
- Infrastructure knowledge including AWS, GCP, etc.
- Clear understanding of software design constructs and their implementation.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of attention to detail, accountability, pride in delivering high quality work and willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with hands-on experience and startup mindset.
- An understanding of or exposure to financial capital markets, various financial instruments (such as stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, etc.), and financial tools (such as Factset, Reuters, etc.) would be beneficial
- Ability to own the user experience for the customer, and work across the stack from database schema, designing APIs
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus + ESOPs
About the Tifin Group: The Tifin group is a platform that combines expertise in finance, technology, entrepreneurship and investing to start and help build a portfolio of brands and companies in areas of investments, wealth management and asset management.
TIFIN companies are centered around the user and emphasize design innovation to build operating systems. We focus on simplifying and democratizing financial science to make it more holistic and integral to users’ lives
Open financial technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring Manager- Solutions Engineering.
Years of experience: 6+ years
- Manage Zwitch’s solutions engineering team
- Work in close partnership with Sales Leadership
- Be an active and respected technical participant and “player coach” in
- Mentor and grow individual contributors on the team by providing personal
and professional development. Provide skills and role mentoring and coaching
to Solutions Engineers.
- Review and document the performance of Solutions Engineers
- Work with Product, Engineering, and Expert Services to document and
communicate customer needs and product feedback
- Participate in regional Sales Leadership forecast and pipeline review calls
- Assist with all aspects of the technical sales cycle, including answering
technical questions, Requests for Proposals, Security Questionnaires, and
demos & workshops
- Attract, hire, and retain talented Solutions Engineers with specific, relevant
- Solution best-in-class customer experience for our partners with our low-code
and API solutions
- Build and scale the solution engineering team to cateter sales closures
- Be the feedback channel for the Zwitch product-engineering team
- Team leadership experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Solutions Engineer or equivalent customer-facing role
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle and competitive landscape
- Dedication to delivering a industry-leading customer experiences
- Effective presentation craft and delivery
- Creative problem-solving in response to technical, product, and business challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- Passion for helping organizations improve and modernize their software development
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs
- Fan of developer friendly API documentation
- Knowledge of the developer tools and technologies from across the software
- Ability to manage a remote team effectively
- 2+ years experience in a technical people management role
- Previous Software development, Engineering, or Technical Support experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Willingness to go the extra mile to improve the customer experience
- Self-directed and resourceful with a growth mindset
- API experience in fintech domain
At Open, we are building a neo-bank that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the world's fastest-growing SME neo-bank, we are constantly pushing boundaries at building the world's best business banking platform by blending best-in class technology, optimized process, and elegant design.
Backed by marquee investors such as Temasek, TigerGlobal, Google, VISA, SBI Investment Japan, Speedinvest, Beenext, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few, Open is the world's fastest growing SME neobank with over 2 million businesses using the platform and processing $24 billion annuallv!
Open.money Trusted by Leverage Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open Started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship product Open.Money. At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
OpenBook - OpenBook is India's first business app that comes with a digital business account that empowers small & micro businesses to manage alltheir finances from billing, banking to accounting & CST in one place.
Zwitch - Over the last 4 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. Gaining access to a bank's sandbox environment and undergoing compliance audits tor months before going live, can be quite taxing. Thats why we built Zwitch- an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!
What would I be doing?
- Actively work with Product Managers to scope out and plan projects
- Be actively involved in hiring and growing our engineering team
- Plan and organize sprints with a highly ambitious group of engineers
- Actively work with engineers helping them break roadblocks throughout the sprints
- Involved in building and reviewing Project Architecture
- Actively review Code, Product and API Specifications
- Develop engineers on the team and help them advance in their careers
- Care about agility as much you care about scalability and availability
- Build and help us evolve our culture
- Teams at Our Company is expected to be comfortable working across the stack, delivering new features and products from start to finish
- Most products are Ruby on Rails applications with ReactJS frontends. We have PostgreSQL for most of our storage, and everything is hosted on AWS
- Clear and influential in both, writing and person
- Being a role model for the team
- Bringing-in the experience of building and scaling system to 100x
- Programming expert - help team resolve programming related issues as quickly as possible and introduce the team to better ways of building products.
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Us.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Our Company is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working here translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Our company has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
Conducts complex business process analysis, needs assessments and participates in design sessions with business and developers in order to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge in software design and development Essential Duties and Responsibilities Interacts with product owners, Business Analysts, business partners and developers to envision, model and design technology solutions to solve business problems.
We are looking for a bright and exceptional Engineering Lead to join one of our Fortune 500 clients in the Fintech industry for the locations - Bangalore / Gurgaon / Hyderabad based Technology team. The role involves building complex next generation product used by the clients and architecting solutions to support new technical and business initiatives.
- Active participation in design, development, delivery, and maintenance of software projects/products.
- Help the team translate the business requirements into R& D tasks.
- Work with product groups to outline project deliverables and help manage the roadmap of the R& D tasks.
- Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects & stability improvements to resolution.
- Tailor processes to help manage time-sensitive issues and bring them to appropriate closure.
- Engage and lead a team of highly talented technologists.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 6-9 years of experience, Fintech domain is a plus.
- Demonstrated contribution to end-to-end delivery of enterprise-grade software.
- Proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, coupled with design and SOA.
- Hands-on experience in enterprise application development, coupled with knowledge of frameworks & tools like/equivalent to spring, mybatis, git, gradle
- Experience in at least one shell scripting language, SQL, and data modeling skills.
- Experience in cloud technologies is a plus.
- Strong technology acumen, knowledge of software engineering process, design knowledge and architecture intelligence.
- Attention to detail and quality, and the ability to work well in and across teams.
- Ability to advocate & influence multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Ability to learn new domains and deliver output.
- Experience in leading a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ideal candidate should have strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as a demonstrated passion for technology.
- Excellent reasoning ability and good interpersonal and communication skills are essential for this role as it involves interaction with business users.
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years in
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge plus.
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s), platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond ownership
● Provide thought leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Ability to work in a very agile, fast-paced environment with changing requirements.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS, message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra, Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes etc. is a big plus.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
● Ability to build a product end-to-end with the help of multiple engineering teams
Managing Engineering team members , inclusive of Development and Quality Assurance teams
and driving new features and functionality to the Interactions Artificial Intelligence Platform
Technically hands on and contributing to the creation of a massively scalable, highly available
SaaS/ PaaS platforms
Be a technical team lead, in addition to people manager, managing and ensuring success of
Provide a clear vision for the team to act on and ensure team members are performing at the
needed level to successfully execute goals.
Effectively manage multiple projects, timelines and initiatives at the same time.
Experience working with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle – ranging from
architecture and design to implementation and testing.
Troubleshooting and fixing issues
Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicating within
and outside the team
Bring new technical ideas to fruition by prototyping new ideas and transforming research Proof
of Concepts into production ready software
Responsible for hiring and managing a talented team to design, build and ship next generation
Ability to travel – upwards of 20%
Required Skills & Experience:
10+ years of engineering experience working on systems/algorithm-level programming in
Experience with SQL and/or NOSQL databases
Experience working on products based on a distributed architecture deployed in multiple geo-
redundant CoLo/Cloud data centres.
3+ years of experience managing, growing and building Dev and QA teams.
Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous, rapidly evolving agile environment.
Leading strong technical teams with a maniacal focus on reliability and scalability
Hands-on manager who can also contribute in code
Knowledge of Linux operating system fundamentals
Experience working with the agile development methodology
Experience working in a fast paced environment
Experience building complex backend products like Speech Recognition Engines, Databases, etc.
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
Desired Skils (Good to have):
Prior experience with NLP/voice technologies.
Prior experience with AI and machine learning technologies just as tensorflow, pytorch, and
Experience building real-time conversational systems leveraging SIP, webRTC, websockets, or
Experience with profiling and troubleshooting large scale, concurrent and multi-threaded JVM
based languages (Java)
Experience with asynchronous, event driven architectures
This role will manage a group of developers as well as QA Engineers
Share resume to riya cielhr
- 6+ years of relevant engineering work experience and 2+ hands-on management experience.
- Experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications.
- Experience building and leading platforms is a must. Experience with SOA/Microservices with Node.js and Golang is a plus
- Retained, mentored and hired senior engineers and leaders with a track record of building productive engineering teams.
- Been actively involved in setting product strategy.
- Entrepreneurial drive and have hands-on experience in creating products which solve user’s problems
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale problems
- Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
- Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions
- Deep understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems with experience & expertise in a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures the Principle architects should have seen it all and ideally in multiple cycles.
- Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 5 years
- Must have worked in a small setup (either a startup or a small & reasonably independent team)
- 8+ years of overall experience
- B Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent required