What you’ll do:
- Work together with our leadership on the company’s critical technical decisions
- Provide clarity of direction, motivation and purpose to the engineers you work with and maintain high technical standards
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross functional environment
- Exercise curiosity and understanding of the work being done by non-engineering functions
- Balance MVP mindset with building for scale and defining the iterations
- Own the quality and stability of the systems built
- Own the deliverables for your team and the commitments made to reach the objectives
- Provide direction and decisions that the team can get behind during ambiguous situations
- Introduce & iterate processes that will empower the engineers to reach defined goals and milestones effectively
- Hire great talent to work with us on complex challenges
- Participate in customer outreach programs, analyse issue reports and cultivate customer empathy among the team
You should apply if:
- You have 8+ years of full-time experience as a software engineer, working on web technologies
- You have 2+ years of experience as an Engineering Leader or Engineering Manager, or equivalent roles.
- You have built and maintained reliable systems that operate at high scale.
- You’re experienced in building and running cloud-native platforms & distributed systems.
- You have experience clearly defining & communicating the “what,” and managing project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your team with a pragmatic approach.
- You have experience working with cross-functional leaders and teams building & managing complex, large-sized projects.
- You love working in a start-up environment where things move fast, and you have autonomy with ownership & accountability to deliver
- You build cultures that are inclusive and where everyone can belong.
• You have a strong technical background, with 5+ years of experience with software
• You have managed engineering teams that have a strong record of shipping products
• You have successfully recruited and mentored engineers
• Prefer simple solutions and designs over complex ones, and have a good intuition for what is lasting and scalable
• Experience with frameworks like React, ReactNative, Node.js, GraphQL
• Experience with databases technologies like PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis
• Experience with dev ops - AWS, CI/CD
• Understanding of security principles and possible attacks
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You handle product deliveries and you play a critical role in building the engineering team. As an Engineering Manager, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
Making a difference by,
- Managing end to end product development and delivery
Owning the technical architecture and leading the engineering decisions for the product
- Collaborating with designers, developers, growth managers, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Leading a team of engineers, mentoring them and motivating them to solve complex problem. Sharing timely feedback with the team members
- Communicate cross-functionally and drive engineering efforts
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in one or more product domains
Should have demonstrated ability to recruit and manage technical teams, including performance management
7+ years of extensive software engineering experience preferably in a startup environment where you have shipped a high quality product to users before
T-shaped full stack experience with deep expertise in frontend frameworks like React,
Angular and Vue.js, database design using SQL and NoSQL
We would highly value past experience of building text editors, online whiteboards or content management systems or creator and developer tools
Have experience in building micro-services and distributed systems at scale
Have experience building Real Time Collaboration (RTC) in a digital product.
Experienced in leading front end and back end teams to deliver scalable, maintainable and permanent software; ability to switch between leading and executing (writing code)
as required. Having DevOps experience is a plus
Empathy and ability to communicate your technical solutions, feedback and product ideas constructively
Have strong opinions but are not ideologically tied to specific technologies; naturally curious and willing to take a step to learn something you don’t have experience in;comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done
The entire development lifecycle of all our consumer applications
Working closely with the Product, QA, UX & Engineering teams on strategy, solutioning and execution.
Managing everyday activities of the consumer engineering team
Working closely with the core platform engineering teams to design seamless integration
Owning management and execution of features and ensure delivery timelines
Building & mentoring the consumer engineering team
Working with the overall leadership team in creating and driving the company vision and it’s goals
8+ years of experience designing and developing complex, interactive consumer applications
Working with / managing both mobile and web applications
Ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
o Plan to ensure that the weekly and monthly targets are met for each and every individual of the team.
o Conduct reviews for the team members’ performance and take corrective actions, if any
o Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends and plan marketing activities
o Generate customer leads by running various marketing campaigns in their region
o Utilize sales data to understand market trends and potential, and furnish reports
o Develop and optimize sales processes to continuously improve
o Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to prospective customers
o Understand customer’s requirements and pitch services accordingly from the available product offerings of the company
o Heavily sales driven work, with a team handling of 10-20 people.
o Reach out to customers through cold calling and schedule for final sales
• Team handling experience of at least 3-4 years (Sales)
• Comfortable to work on the ground
• Strong people management skills and the inclination towards data-driven based decision-making approach
• Strong network to generate leads continuously for the team
• Ability to create a detailed plan to achieve the revenue targets expected in the company
• Manage the team effectively and achieve targets
• A strong network of brand/corporates and other channel partners for lead generation
• Ability to start rolling from Day 1
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Should be able to identify challenges of associates and guide the team for better conversions
• Must be self-driven and result oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication with impeccable attention to finer details
• Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects
• Highly motivated individuals who are performance-driven and goal-oriented
• Start-up (all-hands-on-deck) approach
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Engineering team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implementing world-class Enginerring practices for all the product development teams at WeCP. Ensure these are evangelized and followed.
- Build and maintain SDLC across all of our development and deployment environments: developer, QA, to our production.
- Envision, implement and rollout best development and devops tooling and automation for all of our services.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in engineering with mentoring or leading a team
- Hands-on experience with Nodejs, Angular and AWS is mandatory.
- Experience Dockerizing existing web applications
- Setting up alerts and monitoring for system infrastructure
- Monitoring system and application health and optimising the cost
- Experience with security, threat modeling, penetration testing, static analysis
WeCP is a Upekkha and Nexus backed Startup. The WeCP Developer Skills Assessment Platform is trusted by top brands like Microsoft, Robert Bosch, MindTree, Naukri, Infosys and similar others. WeCP is used by technical hiring managers and technical recruiters to evaluate developers and senior techies. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
We are looking for a bright and exceptional Engineering Lead to join one of our Fortune 500 clients in the Fintech industry for the locations - Bangalore / Gurgaon / Hyderabad based Technology team. The role involves building complex next generation product used by the clients and architecting solutions to support new technical and business initiatives.
- Active participation in design, development, delivery, and maintenance of software projects/products.
- Help the team translate the business requirements into R& D tasks.
- Work with product groups to outline project deliverables and help manage the roadmap of the R& D tasks.
- Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects & stability improvements to resolution.
- Tailor processes to help manage time-sensitive issues and bring them to appropriate closure.
- Engage and lead a team of highly talented technologists.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 6-9 years of experience, Fintech domain is a plus.
- Demonstrated contribution to end-to-end delivery of enterprise-grade software.
- Proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, coupled with design and SOA.
- Hands-on experience in enterprise application development, coupled with knowledge of frameworks & tools like/equivalent to spring, mybatis, git, gradle
- Experience in at least one shell scripting language, SQL, and data modeling skills.
- Experience in cloud technologies is a plus.
- Strong technology acumen, knowledge of software engineering process, design knowledge and architecture intelligence.
- Attention to detail and quality, and the ability to work well in and across teams.
- Ability to advocate & influence multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Ability to learn new domains and deliver output.
- Experience in leading a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ideal candidate should have strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as a demonstrated passion for technology.
- Excellent reasoning ability and good interpersonal and communication skills are essential for this role as it involves interaction with business users.
- Create architectural designs based on product/design requirement and implement critical high performance,large scale services and libraries Participate in the design and implementation of next generation systems.
- Control projects from start to finish - deliverables to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Adhere to all industry standards in code and architectural designs and evangelize best practices in library.
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for the product development.
- Provide constructive feedback on design and product reviews.
- Collaborate with Leads/Engineers for continuous improvement of the code quality by code review and help engineers write better code.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives working with bright engineers across organization.
- Lead engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to large-scale applications using variety of languages and tools/technology stacks.