At Bizongo, we believe that creativity and technology, when applied with a mindset of sustainability, can create massively uplifting solutions. We are in the business of creating such solutions for the unnerving problems of packaging.
Bizongo can be simply defined as a platform for everything packaging. It’s a comprehensive technological platform created to service the needs of enterprises seeking solutions at any stage of the packaging value chain. Our distinctive business model accelerates the design, development, and procurement solutions for every packaging category. These solutions are driven by a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience.
Our belief has the backing of illustrious investors including Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures and IFC. Our solution has buyers of the highest acclaim with whose support we have been able to position ourselves as the market leader in our space. Packaging industry has a market size of $1 tn globally, and this is the beginning of our ascent.
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping this mission in mind, we build products for Everything Packaging in Bizongo, which covers all three aspects of Packaging - Design, Development and Procurement.
We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
7+ years of extensive software engineering experience preferably in a startup environment where you have shipped a high quality product to users before
T-shaped full stack experience with deep expertise in frontend frameworks like React,
Angular and Vue.js, database design using SQL and NoSQL
We would highly value past experience of building text editors, online whiteboards or content management systems or creator and developer tools
Have experience in building micro-services and distributed systems at scale
Have experience building Real Time Collaboration (RTC) in a digital product.
Experienced in leading front end and back end teams to deliver scalable, maintainable and permanent software; ability to switch between leading and executing (writing code)
as required. Having DevOps experience is a plus
Empathy and ability to communicate your technical solutions, feedback and product ideas constructively
Have strong opinions but are not ideologically tied to specific technologies; naturally curious and willing to take a step to learn something you don’t have experience in;comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done
- Hire kick-ass engineers and coordinate their training and onboarding with our HR team
- Guide and mentor the engineering team, setting the bar for good programming skills through personal example
- Work with the Project Management team to manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
- Prepare and manage the engineering department’s budget
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
- Track, report and improve execution metrics for your group.
- Deliver superior economics by making strategic investments in automation, analytics and machine learning.
- Work with our security team to assure Cloud environments are secure and compliant.
- Implement engineering processes under the guidance of the CTO.
- Lead technical resolution of priority incidents, facilitate post-incident evaluations and ensure permanent closure of incidents.
- Design, experiment, and implement processes to increase the overall productivity of geographically distributed teams by tracking the relevant metrics
- Make an impact on overall tech culture and make collaboration across teams very effective to reach important business goals.
- Experience as a director of engineering or similar senior-level position
- 10+ years working in a technological role with 2+ years managing 20 or more engineers
- A seasoned leader who has unlimited energy to influence and daring to take initiatives and risks.
- A programmer who is a role model.
- Excellent project management skills
- High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen
- Supremely tech savvy, able to wear multiple hats such as being an awesome programmer, application developer, technical architect, database designer.
- Large scale software product engineering experience with contemporary tools and delivery methods in a complex environment (i.e. DevOps, CI/CD, Agile, etc.).
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective in building close working relationships with others
- Innovative and creative and adaptive to new environment
- Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals with creative approach to work.
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Company is an award winning Agri-Tech startup that uses global leadership and expertise in the areas of agriculture and technology to transform the age-old practices of the dairy business to a modern and interesting way of doing the same by infusing technology into farmers’ lives. We are solving the burning problems of dairy farmers by extending the highly lacking technology support to the farmers. We plan to provide AI/Vet, E-commerce, and Fin-tech services to the farmers and simultaneously solve the last mile delivery problem using technology.
It is a purely tech-oriented company and is founded by alumni from IIT Roorkee and London School of Economics. The MoooFarm research team has developed and patented World’s first Cattle Facial Recognition, and is also working with Microsoft for cattle disease detection using udder image.
What will you be working on?
- Build and nurture high performing teams of skilled software engineers. Find and hire top talent for your team
- Take the accountability of the overall health of the products you build and predictability of the deliverables of your team
- Develop the long-term strategy for your systems, while aligning them to the goals of the organization and translate that into an achievable road map.
- Manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments.
- 8+ years of industry experience in product based companies.
- Have engineering management experience in a high-growth B2C startup or medium-sized product-focused B2C tech company
- Demonstrated track-record of delivering well-engineered products with modern technologies.
- Experience in building and architecting products along with exposure to frontend development / Mobile / Web Apps development.
- Experience building full-stack applications with hands-on experience in the combination of programming languages: React JS, Node JS, Python, AWS, Java, microservices, etc.
- Strong expertise on one or more SQL/NO-SQL databases (MySQL, Mongo, Postgres, etc.)
- Exposure to multiple cutting edge open-source frameworks required to build microservices architecture (API Management and Testing, Messaging - Kafka, SQS, RabbitMQ, etc. Monitoring - NewRelic, ELK, etc. Container orchestration. ).
- Experience in building, deployment and maintaining high scale applications on public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Expertise in agile software development processes, continuous integration, test automation and tools like Confluence, Git, Jenkins, and Jira.
● The candidate will be part of the Engineering leadership team and will help with strategies and execute the product roadmap.
● Work closely with Product and business teams to strategize or design the features and product experiments.
● Lead a team of 15-30 Engineers, develop engineers on the team and help them advance in their careers.
● Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
● Ensure resource availability and allocation.
● Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, lead meetings, and set expectations for the project team.
● Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
● Conduct regular 1-1s with the team.
● Scale the technology architecture, team, and product to drive multiple growths in the next 2-3 years.
● Preferably from LAMP/MEAN, stack and good exposure with scalable and distributed systems using microservices.
● Exposure to various cloud hosting environments(Preferably AWS).
● Bachelor's degree required; masters preferred.
● You have managed engineering teams that have a strong record of developing and delivering products.
● Proven working experience as a senior engineering manager in the information technology sector.
● You put a strong emphasis on recruiting and developing your team.
● You have an eye for great products and can work effectively with engineers, product managers,
and designers to build them.
● You are deeply technical but prefer to lean on your leadership skills.
● You are a strong communicator who can streamline the flow of information between Engineering and other teams.
● Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
● You have a curiosity about how things work.
● PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus(Theoretical and practical project management knowledge).
● Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
● A minimum of 8+ IT experience in leading multi-skilled teams involving product, mobile, and web application development & Engineering.
QuestionPro is one of the leading market research platforms. We have a wide range of products in Market Research, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Vehicle Experience. All our products are multi-tenant SAAS platforms built on the latest technologies.
Our infrastructure is spread across 6 Data Centers across the globe. The platform collects over 10Million Surveys every month. Our Customer Experience platform was named top provider in the Gartner Voice of the Customer Rankings. Ever since we launched in 2016, we have grown by over 200% YoY. All up we are on plan to hit $ 31M in 2021. We are bootstrapped and proud to get where we are without any funding or investments.
Our operations are spread across the globe with offices in the US, Mexico, Germany, UK, UAE, and Canada.
We are a bootstrapped company and proud to have not taken any funding or investment.
QuestionPro has a particularly exciting journey ahead, requiring a passionate individual to join our growing team. If you are a true technology craftsman and want to build cutting-edge software solutions, hit us!
We operate 100% remote. You will be working from any place you desire for this position.
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
- Develop from the ground up a modular architecture to support a web API
- Manage all aspects of the software life cycle (Requirements gathering, Testing, Deployment, Support)
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implement security and data protection
- Build exciting applications by utilizing updated technologies and architectural design patterns
- Ability to attract talent and build a team.
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code
- Strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices
- Expertise in Java,
- Expertise in MySQL/Elasticsearch, Mongo or any NoSQL Database
- Proficient with Git
- Proficient in design patterns
- Good understanding of MVC architecture
Good To Have:
- Python, R, Docker, Kubernetes, ES6+
- Proficiency in ReactJS
- Any experience in ML/ NLP
● Be responsible for the overall development and management of the company’s
products, including budget
● Hire, train, guide, and review team members (including Team Leads, Software
Developers, and QA Analysts) during the entire software development lifecycle
● Help to design the system architecture to ensure products are— high performing,
scalable, visually appealing, and secure
● Build strategies to mitigate risks including downtime, malicious attacks, and
● Engage in technical discussions with enterprise customers/clients (whenever
● Work directly with the Founder/CEO to build product objectives and pipeline, and
see through their execution
To be eligible for the role, you must have the following prerequisites and skills:
● (Required) Graduation in BE/B.Tech. in CS, IT, SE from a reputed institution and
an aggregate of 65% or above, or CGPA- 7.0 or higher
● (Required) Between 6-10 years of hands-on experience in software development
roles, preferably full-stack in SaaS
● (Required) High proficiency in English communication- written and verbal
● (Required) Hands-on experience in the following: Web Development
● (Required) Working knowledge of architecting, building, and operating highly
scalable, available, performant, and secure solutions; database concepts
(Queries optimization, ACID properties, Scaling Databases, etc.); and building
solutions in multiple stacks
● (Required) Experience in hiring, training, guiding, and reviewing teams
● (Good to have) M.Tech. in CS, M.Sc. in CS, or Masters in Engineering
Management (MEM) from a reputed university
● (Good to have) Experience in managing product(s)/team budgets
● (Good to have) Experience in customer/client engagement
● (Good to have) Planning, management, and documentation skills
As a part of your compensation, you will be offered the following:
● Salary: CTC INR 21-30 LPA
● Working Days: Monday - Friday
● Flexible working hours (9 hours per day)
● Work-from-home during pandemic
● Total number of leaves in a year: 24 (in addition to gazetted holidays and
● 1 work-from-home per month when working in the office during normalcy
● Medical Insurance
● Opportunity to grow your career & become the company’s CTO
Condé Nast has a huge global footprint across 32 countries worldwide with total monthly visitors reaching more than 550 million. We aim to inspire, inform and entertain our audiences through our portfolio of well known brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, Architectural Digest, GQ and many other leading brands.
Condé Nast has operations in America, Europe, South America and Asia. There are long-established operations in major Indian cities such as Mumbai and Chennai across many business areas.
The company is undertaking the biggest transformation in its history, driving towards expanding both its operations and its reach through diversifying the digital business models for our brands. Major areas of focus will include video and streaming platforms, increasing subscriptions and memberships, growing our events business, and ensuring we maintain a high level of standard on the products we are already proud of delivering to our customers. Migrating and consolidating to a more centralised set of technologies and capabilities that can be easily leveraged by any brand or product experience is also a top business priority.
Engineering is responsible for scaling, building, deploying websites that serve over 500 million users globally. The global engineering team includes Product Engineering, Platform Engineering and Core Engineering.
About Brand Engineering
Our mission is to build compelling and inspiring experiences across our portfolio of global brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, and Glamour which currently reaches over 500 million monthly users. Our goals are extremely ambitious; we are rolling out our brands into new countries and territories and pushing to serve more consumers across web, native (iOS / Android), video and social platforms.
We want you to join us as we embark on further global expansion of our brands, creation of new features to deliver our engaging content to consumers worldwide, and diversifying our revenue models. We believe in fostering a culture of experimentation and innovation, often running hundreds of a/b experiments in production every day!
You will be working alongside international colleagues across US, London, and India. Cross-functional collaboration is at the heart of what we do and you will be comfortable working in close partnership with Product, Design, UX, and Data. The Brand Engineering group works in close partnership with the Platform Engineering group to implement cross-cutting solutions that can be leveraged by the Brands to deliver robust end-to-end experiences for our consumers.
Data: Postgres, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
Deployment: Docker, AWS, Kubernetes
Source Control: Git, GitHub
How we work
Infrastructure as Code everywhere
Pairing. We like knowledge sharing and upskilling
Remote friendly. We work with engineers across time zones & locations
(Oncall - teams are responsible for their own apps)
Role and responsibilities
Working on our collection of Node apps; we use a mix of Express, Hapi, and Fastify
Working on our front-end apps; we use a mix of React and Next.js but as long as you have experience in at least one framework we don’t really mind
Shipping features and services to anywhere between thousands to millions of customers per day.
Collaboratively working with our amazing infrastructure team
Mentoring colleagues at every level, and a willingness to be mentored by them
Supporting your Tech Lead and Engineering Manager in technical decision making, solutionizing and estimations.
Pairing with members of your team to identify the most optimal solution. Regularly conducting code reviews to ensure high standards of engineering quality in the code that we write.
Working within a cross-functional team that includes designers, UX engineers, and product
Looking at logs and monitoring metrics and responding to alerts; we use Kibana, ElasticSearch and Datadog extensively, but as long as you’re aware of how important observability is, we don’t mind what tools you may have used in the past.
Taking part in our 24/7 “On Call” rota to troubleshoot any major operational issues out of hours. Teams are responsible for their own apps availability and reliability.
About you - Essential skills
You have a BE / BTech or equivalent experience
You’re a software engineer with 7-9 years of experience.
Good understanding of Cloud Native architecture, containerisation, Docker, AWS, CI/CD, and DevOps culture. Kubernetes foundational knowledge would be a great bonus, as we use it extensively.
Practical experience in the use of leading engineering practices and principles.
Practical experience of building robust solutions at large scale. We serve traffic in the many millions every month so our products need to scale seamlessly to meet our customer demands.
Appreciation for functions of Product and Design, experience working in cross-functional teams.
You’ll try to make the codebase nicer for the next person that visits it.
You’re someone who’ll own every step of the development process; from refining tickets to shipping the code to production.
You’ll do your best, and ask for help when it’s needed.
Someone who can communicate in a variety of media (through Slack and in person) effectively within their team, outside of their team, and with people in our product and design families, to even our users
Able to effectively communicate technical concepts to different audiences
Business proficiency in spoken and written English
You will be working with a global team and need to be accommodative of different time-zones as required
About you - Desirable skills
Experience of working with international teams across multiple time-zones
Mentoring and/or management experience
Knowing about continuous integration, testing strategies, design systems, software architecture, data and analytics, user experience, accessibility, internationalisation, web performance
Experience and/or interest in working with digital advertising
Experience and/or interest in working in publishing
Experience and/or interest in working with Fashion
Proficiency working with a variety of third party APIs and developer tools
Commercial experience using Kubernetes, React and GraphQL
- Do you like the idea of playing Master Shifu for product development teams? Or, what organizations think of it as playing an Engineering Manager.
- Do you live by the mantra of “buck stops with me”. Seriously, we also don’t know who Buck is and we are also looking for him.
- Have you led a product team of 15+ members in the past to successful outcomes? Okay, we would love to talk even if you unfortunately ran into a failure.
- Do you speak both binary and Humanary? Python , dialect, to talk to geeks and the Humanary, English or Hindi dialect, to talk to Clients.
- Do you practice Agility? No, we don’t mean asanas from Baba Ramdev but things like Scrum or Kanban
- Do you practice Curiosity over Complacency? I..e are you a lean mean learning machine?
- Can you envision a solution architecture after hearing the product's vision and user stories? Do things like scalability, performability, flexibility, maintainability give you goosebumps of joy?
- Do you have an eye for good user experience?
Did you say Yes to all of them? My My! Love you! I’m sure your current team loves you too. But, if for whatever reason, you are looking for a new home then we would love to talk to you. We are a certified Great Place to Work, which means it’s a place where people love working with each other. And, you would too.
Send me an email, will ya?
Typeset solves every researcher’s problem in a research cycle, from discovery to formatting to peer-review to publication. All in one single platform.
We are looking for an insatiably curious, always learning Sr. Fullstack Engineers
- Work closely with leadership, engineering and design to develop and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- Do detailed product research to figure out solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Interact with the design team to convert product requirements into actionable prototypes. Provide feedback on the prototypes to convert into final visual design.
- Closely work with engineering to flush out the product requirements into clear executable tasks.
- Build innovative concepts and successfully champion them through senior management and other teams.
- Use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate and create world-class experiences
- Take initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis
- Proactively filling communication gaps amongst all team members – We believe good communication solves half the problem.
You must have:
- Mandatory 2+ years of experience as a software engineer. Our suite of products require you to constantly communicate with the engineering team. Thinking from a technical perspective helps.
- An earlier product management experience is beneficial, but not a must. If you have worked in B2C technology companies from idea to maturity, it’s a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and broad business knowledge. Knowledge of Product/ Service Lifecycle (PLC) and product development is a plus. If you are starting out, we will mentor you in the required processes.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and presentation skills, with ability to tailor communications to technical, business, and executive-level audiences.
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements is a plus.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines is a plus.
Bonus • Experience working with Start-up is a plus point.
Glassdoor Reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm" target="_blank">https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
end engineers to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly
improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
• Oversee the mobile app, m-site, desktop, cloud infrastructure
• Back-end development teams and their assigned tasks
• Monitor reliability, performance of all internal systems and suggest improvements
• Ensure compliance with security regulations
• Should be able to guide engineers for best UI performance of app, m-site and
• Manage software development by setting requirements, goals and timelines
• Design strategies for future development plans based on the company’s overall
objectives and resources
• Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
• Hire engineers and coordinate their training
• Implement innovative technologies
• Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
• Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
• Expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and
engineering best practices.
• Experience with start-up will be a big plus.
• Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture managing team of
• (10+)Sr. Engineers / Engineers, and coaching mentoring while maintaining a handson role
with code development
• Started as a Software Engineer and worked with a wide range of technologies,
especially with the modern open source stacks
• Work experience as a Technical Architect/Senior Manager/ VP of Engineering or in a
position at an engineering department
• Extensive experience with both cloud/AWS and on premise technologies
• Big Data/ML experience is a plus
• Good understanding of agile methodologies
• Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
• Ability to mentor and grow engineering talent
• Excellent project management skill
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.