Rupiﬁ is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupiﬁ in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupiﬁ is integrated into 20+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupiﬁ is backed by top ﬁntech investors - Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Gokul Rajaram (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
Over the next ﬁve years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for engineering leads who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
Rupiﬁ is seeking an exceptional Lead Backend Developer to join the early team and help modernize the B2B payments industry.
As we’re an early-stage startup, you’ll have the opportunity to set the trajectory of our products and help us build world-class user experiences across all of Rupiﬁ’s retailer and
marketplace-facing products from our Checkout, Dashboards, Documentation, and Website. You will be a key contributor to the architecture, design and development of our payments and credit platform, and ensure that it allows us to scale with the team as we introduce new products alongside our Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) product.
You will be leading a team responsible for mission-critical infrastructure efforts that allow our business, and product to scale. You have a deep software development background and will join our core tech team to develop our most business-critical technology. It is a plus if you have experience in building ﬁnancial systems. You care deeply about your team, invest in their personal growth, and support them in maximizing their impact on the business.
You'll contribute high-quality architecture, design & code to Rupiﬁ’s suite of products.
What you’ll do
- You will lead the development of products for our merchant partners, customers, and/or our ﬁnance, risk, and operations teams
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and other functional teams to iterate and enhance our product offerings
- Plan, design, communicate, and implement software systems with an eye towards robust, extensible architecture
- Be an integral part of the development team, participating in solution design/review and code reviews
- Gatekeeper for quality and reliability. Set a high benchmark of excellence for Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Estimate project work effort and delivery, and create project roadmaps
- Total 5+ years of experience
- Experience with data modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices
- Good experience in working with any of Java/SpringBoot, GoLang or NodeJS
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Passionate about the experience of software engineering as much as the output
- A strong sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate your ideas and approach to solving problems with clarity
- Experience in ﬁntech or ﬁnancial services
- Experience in startups
Extensive experience in Appian BPM application development
· Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
· Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
· Mandatory Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams
Certification Mandatory- L1, L2 or L3
· Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced
· Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
· Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
· Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart
services, integration services and web services
· Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression
· At least 6 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
· Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
· Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
· Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major
databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
· Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
· Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
· Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
· Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
· Good Communication skills.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Microservices, OpenAPI3, REST, Json
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
➢ Design and develop core server side components for our consumer facing site
as well as for fulfillment and inventory logistics
➢ Prototype new ideas
Experience / Skills Required:
➢ B.Tech or advanced degree in Computer Science with 8-12 years of progressive industry
➢ Strong experience with Python development and Django framework or NodeJS required
➢ Strong experience with building reusable server components
➢ Strong experience with WebServices, XML, REST interfaces
➢ Strong experience with object oriented programming
➢ Strong experience with backend performance optimization and algorithms
➢ Strong experience with SQL, RDBMS, data modeling and MySQL, Oracle or other RDBMS
➢ Strong leadership / technology mentoring skills a must. Ability to do code and design reviews is a
key part of this role.
➢ Experience with Microservices / Distributed event based architectures desired.
➢ Deep experience with Linux based development and deployment architectures.
➢ Experience with database query tuning.
➢ Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS is a great plus
➢ Experience with frameworks such as Angular / React JS is a great plus
➢ Awareness of and experience with reactive programming is a plus
➢ Experience with Ecommerce/Consumer facing applications serving a large volume of users is a
➢ Exposure to technologies like Kafka, Redis, Spark, Kinesis, Solr, ElasticSearch etc is a plus.
➢ Experience with NoSQL or BigData is a great plus
➢ Hands on Full Stack experience desired.
➢ Must be adept at experimenting with new technologies
➢ Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem
➢ Must be able to work independently and enjoy working at a fast paced start-up environmen
- Java, Spring MVC, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, and BootStrap. Highlighted Skills are mandatory
- Back-end Skills Strong hands-on working experience in Core Java, Spring MVC, and Hibernate.
- Front-end Skills Good hands-on experience in Java Script, Angular, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, and BootStrap.
- Database Good experience working with DB like MySQL.
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2021 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must.
Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
Experience working on Java 8 or above.
Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms.
Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
- Hands on Work experience as a Python Developer
- Hands on Work experience in SQL/PLSQL
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Willingness to learn & upgrade to Big data and cloud technologies like Pyspark Azure etc.
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Write effective, scalable code
Week off: Friday & Saurday
- Creating, designing and developing data models
- Prepare plans for all ETL (Extract/Transformation/Load) procedures and architectures
- Validating results and creating business reports
- Monitoring and tuning data loads and queries
- Develop and prepare a schedule for a new data warehouse
- Analyze large databases and recommend appropriate optimization for the same
- Administer all requirements and design various functional specifications for data
- Provide support to the Software Development Life cycle
- Prepare various code designs and ensure efficient implementation of the same
- Evaluate all codes and ensure the quality of all project deliverables
- Monitor data warehouse work and provide subject matter expertise
- Hands-on BI practices, data structures, data modeling, SQL skills
Hard Skills for a Data Warehouse Developer:
- Hands-on experience with ETL tools e.g., DataStage, Informatica, Pentaho, Talend
- Sound knowledge of https://www.freelancermap.com/it-projects/sql-1084" target="_blank">SQL
- Experience with SQL databases such as Oracle, DB2, and SQL
- Experience using Data Warehouse platforms e.g., SAP, Birst
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing Data Warehouse solutions
- Project management and system development methodology
- Ability to proactively research solutions and best practices
Soft Skills for Data Warehouse Developers:
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work on a team, as well as independently
1. Back end ownership and implementation of projects in Node.js
2. Strong knowledge of JS and SQL is critical
3. Knowledge and experince of working on RHEL/Ubutnu servers is an additional bonus
4. Experience in writing large modularised projects
5. Production experience in implementing highly scalable microservices
At Gida, you’ll be developing and contributing to different applications and projects. If you’re the person with the right calibre and mindset, you’ll get opportunities to work on diverse projects and learn new skills.
Hybrid work model - work from home with 1-2 days in office
Whom are we looking for?
Our groundbreaking technology, requires highly skilled and talented Web Backend Developers to understand the depth of the problem and device a solution for it.
We are seeking a Software Engineer, with a depth of experience in developing Web Applications enabled using REST APIs backed by a data warehouse solution, to join our growing company and be a part of our success story. We are looking for individual with great attention to detail, who is genuine, confident, committed and not only passionate about technology, but excited to work in a fun and friendly start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and getting things to work while at the same time being able to mentor (and lead) other engineers by way of example to achieve excellence in their work.
What does the role involve?
As a Web Backend Software Engineer you will be responsible for creating REST APIs which are used to drive the User Interface. Given the nature of the application, these APIs needs to be very efficient and high performing. This requires optimising queries for faster execution and introducing database changes that may be required.
You would be working with a complex technology stack which includes (but is not limited to) Spring, Hibernate, HornetQ, Quartz, etc. This requires extensive understanding of transaction management and data handling across different application layers.
In addition to the technical ownership, you will also be involved in detailing requirements for requested functionalities and be responsible for providing technical insight into how requirements will be implemented and made available to users. Accurate estimation of tasks and planning are qualities we look for in our engineers.
Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
Take part in software and architectural development activities
Transform requirements into implementation details
Debug application issues and helping support respond to client queries
Participate in application development meetings
Provide accurate estimates, clearly communicate status of tasks and identification of risks
Commitment to accomplishing the task at hand and identify the fastest and most reliable way to solve a problem
Performance tuning of application code at different service levels
Incorporate design changes to improve performance of the application
Interact with customers of the application and help address issues reported
Interact with customers of the application and collect requirements or potential uses cases and draft technical and user requirements
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Minimum 2+ years experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE
Minimum 2+ years experience with Spring MVC, Spring Security and Hibernate
Strong understanding of relational database and normal forms
Strong understanding of SQL concepts and ability to write optimised and high performing queries
Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
Experience building RESTful web services
Experience with web application servers like JBoss
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Experience using task tracking systems e.g. Jira and distributed version control systems e.g. Git
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
Understanding of testNg/JUnit
Unix/Windows shell and related command line tools
Experience in Continuous Integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins
Experience with database partitioning and column Indexing
Experience with query optimisation techniques
Why work for us?
Above market remuneration
Stimulating challenges that fully utilise your skills
Work on real-world technical problems to which solution cannot simply be found on the internet
Working alongside other passionate, talented engineers
Hardware of your choice
Our fast-growing company offers the potential for rapid career progression
Click Here to apply: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/blueoptimacom/view/P_AAAAAAEAAADLjl0iWO3_0a?trackingTag=cutshort
- Demonstrated experience in Development, unit test application modules based on specified design using PHP, AngularJS, NodeJS, HMTL5, CSS, J2EE/DB2 technologies using Agile Methods
Experience with Databases and having good knowledge of database