Proven experience leading all aspects of web or mobile apps, from definition to operations, and can guide our product through scale and avoid common pitfalls.
- 4-6 years of experience as a full-stack engineer with in-depth knowledge of modern tech stacks and cloud infrastructure.
- Firm knowledge of scalable backend architecture, DevOps and scaling applications infrastructure for web and mobile applications from 1000 users to 1,000,000 users.
- At least 3 years of people management experience with leadership qualities, preferably at an early stage startup.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management, Strategic Planning, and Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations in a fast paced environment and meet targets without compromising the quality of the deliverables.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, especially for a remote first work environment.
Extra Credits for:
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes using Docker / Kubernetes.
- Skilled in tech stack: Spring Boot, MySQL, AWS and Angular.
- Experience with cross-platform mobile app frameworks like React Native or Flutter.
- Knowledge of SCORM, Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) framework and/or Moodle plugins.
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a full-stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Strong Web API & Application development experience - React/Angular/Vue. (Php/Python background is good to have)
- Hands-on with REST API standards & ORM modelling
- Experience in API gateway & Serverless functions implementations.
- Experience in PWA, offline & real-time data modelling
- Solid work experience with UI application development using standard patterns (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications (Responsive designs)
- Experience in AWS App Sync & Amplify frameworks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra, AWS Dynamo DB, Azure Cosmos Db), web servers (e.g. Nginx/Apache/AWS/Azure containers) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- GraphQL / Apollo server integration
- Ability to understand Hybrid or cross-platform applications using IONIC, React Native, Flutter
- Ability to develop any test tools in Mac/Desktop
- Experience with communication and messaging applications
- Experience with security software and solutions
- Develop modular, reusable components for projects with industry-grade coding skills.
- Ensure Project/Solution is implemented with full OOAD & design patterns methodologies
- Design and build applications primarily for Web platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs, Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
We're looking for an Engineer/Senior Engineer to join our Operations Engineering Team. The Operations Engineering Team forms the backbone of our core business. We build and iterate over our core platform that handles orders, payments, delivery promises, order tracking, logistics integrations to name a few. Our products are actively used by Fynd users, Operations, Delights, and Finance teams. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building REST APIs, Internal tools, and Infrastructure for all these users.
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Expertise in Node.JS and Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Express.js, Koa.js, Socket.io (http://socket.io/" target="_blank">http://socket.io/)
- Good knowledge of async programming using Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
- Hands on experience with Frontend codebases using HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Experience with Frontend Stack would be added advantage (HTML,CSS)
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in Vue.js would be plus
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development and management of two of our customer facing websites. You should excel in working with scaling applications and frameworks.
The core skillset required is:
* Wordpress (inbuilt functions, theme and architecture level understanding)
* HTML5 / CSS3
* RESTful APIs
- Translating designs and functionality into code
- Maintaining dev and live versions of websites
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally with external and internal teams
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Mentorship and Support
* You will work directly with the Co-Founder of the business who will provide direct mentorship both around development as well as (if interested) help you cultivate business-side skills
- 8+ years of industry work experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Full stack experience designing and building scalable applications from end-to-end
- Strong proficiency in React (hooks knowledge is plus)
- Strong proficiency in Nodejs
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
- Must have Design and development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
- Experience in performance tuning
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions Great attention to detail
- Testing libraries – jest, testing-library is plus
- TDD / BDD experience is plus
- Experience with AWS, K8S, CI/CD is plus
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design – Analyze, design & document the system / solution based on the business needs which is scalable, resilient and maintainable with low overhead for both client and server side
- Problem solving – Solve the challenges and problems faced by team by guiding and team with best practices
- Coordinate - Communicate system requirements to developers; explain system structure to them and provide assistance
- Code Reviews – Perform code reviews
- Planning – Plan and assign tasks to team members
- Design the architecture and their solutions
- Define user stories and implement them using agile methodology
- Engage and manage a team of software engineers; including task planning and code reviews
- Have technical ownership of the product
- Fullstack experience (React, Node JS, VU, Python)
- Expert in web technology (SaaS)
- Know-how of cloud technology
- Broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits
- Experience in release engineering and configuration management
- Comfort with both client-side and server-side development
- Passion for agile
- Knowledge of CICD pipeline
Bonus if you:
- Have experience working in the healthcare industry
- Are enthusiastic about all things brain science and/or mental well-being
- We are a company that highly values the ability to communicate well. We all take turns at the blog roster, so writing experience and/or enthusiasm is appreciated
- Our core values encourage empathy and innovation, you are gold if you share these
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:-
- Technical Competencies: HTML5, CSS, JS, jQuery, Angular JS, Ajax, JSON, SOAP, REST, cross browser compatibility, Responsive web design (RWD), version control, Web service integration.
- Deep knowledge of NodeJS, Angular2+ Version and MondoDB.
- Candidate should be proficient in both front-end and back-end development, including solution stacks like MEAN, and server-side technologies like Node.js.
Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
He/She will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Position Title: Fullstack Developer (ReactJS, Python/Django, MySQL) / Front-End Developer (ReactJS)
Location: Navi Mumbai (Remote Ok)
We at ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions are very much passionate about empowering our team through our Organization Vision, Mission, Culture, Values & constantly improving ourselves so that we can serve our clients better and hence provide much better growth opportunities for our teams.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated "Fullstack Developers (ReactJS, Python/Django, MySQL) or Frontend Developers (ReactJS) to be part of our fast-growing team with strong experience and a strong technical background (should be hands-on technically) and experience working in agile software development.
Good command over spoken and written English
Organized and detail oriented
Prior experience developing a solution in Python
Hands on developing code in Python, Django and Django REST framework
Experience with JIRA/TFS for Agile
Strong Object Oriented concepts
Familiarity with design patterns
Extensive experience working in MySQL
Database Designing, ORM experience required
SDLC & Agile development methodologies
Software Configuration Management
Python signalrclient and signalrcore
Prior experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology
Take on development of key modules in the application.
Help design and implement functional requirements, with the best practices followed in the industry.
Documenting spec for the API interfaces in consultation with mobile app development team.
You will be responsible for day-to-day development tasks across the Software Development Life Cycle assigned to you.
Code review on a regular basis and ensuring code quality and adherence to company coding standards.
Desired Personality Traits:
Be able to stay focused towards project goals
Have a passion for creating great software and solving difficult problems; you live for it
Accept the challenge and rapid growth potential of a fast-paced environment
Fluent and proactive communicator, both verbal and written
Possess a positive attitude towards work, responsibilities and others
Use time effectively and bring a strong work ethic
Detailed oriented and self-directed
Preferred Educational Background:
Bachelor's or master’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
OR equivalent industry exposure