team. We’re looking for versatile developers who will:
1. Be product owners
2. Plan, design and build new products and manage their delivery
3. Play the role of tech lead of a team
4. Build new tools and processes around development to increase efficiency
5. Drive culture, learning and development of team members and of the larger org
6. Take ownership and get the job done
7. Have extensive experience in building API products
Who are we looking for?
The leadership role is a software development manager role involving end-to-end engineering
ownership of product(s), and a technical team to go along with it.
● Owner — You will be responsible for one or more products to be delivered to the business.
From a broad point of view, you will be responsible for:
○ Transfer of knowledge from product teams to engineering
○ Interfacing with developer relations, sales and other functions
○ Planning, prioritization of various tasks related to the projects
○ Development of the project, including your own contribution
○ Ensuring quality of deliverables
○ Communication with stakeholders throughout the process
○ Ensure adherence to Agile principles and SCRUM processes
● Technical Manager — As a senior technical member, you will make technical decisions
that will shape current and future behaviours and capabilities of products, and be in good
shape to do so. The requirements here are:
○ Good knowledge and experience of working with backend systems, including
production maintenance experience are must-haves
and their popular frameworks, libraries and ecosystems. More languages and
frameworks fetch more points
○ Knowledge of ancillary technologies, including logging, monitoring,
dashboarding etc would be necessary
● Enabler — You will introduce various checks and balances in the system, introduce
processes which stop people from failing, introduce tools which make people more
productive, optimize where required, hand-hold where necessary and essentially go
through the entire SDLC, and take the team with you.
● Nurturer — You will cater to your team's interests, help them learn, point them towards
things worth learning, facilitate information cross-pollination within the org, communicate
and cater towards individuals growth-paths, career aspirations and sanity.
We will spare no efforts to ensure that Setu empowers you to do the most important
We are looking for trustworthy and proactive engineering managers with many years’ engineering experience and proven leadership skills. Engineering managers can expect to work on many projects at the same time, build and manage diverse teams of engineers from different disciplines, formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other managers.
To be successful as an engineering manager, you should have exceptional foresight, great communication skills, working knowledge of different engineering disciplines and how they relate to one another, and an aptitude for managing risk. Ideally, candidates will have proof of their supervisory and technical skills, and an appreciation for the complex nature of the industry.
- Supervising the work of multiple teams.
- Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time.
- Researching and developing designs and products.
- Determining the need for training and talent development.
- Hiring contractors and building teams.
- Ensuring products have the support of upper management.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Design and develop effective APIs
- Build, debug, deploy and ship timely software updates
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings
- Work closely with the founding team as a critical point of contact for the engineering team
- Write technical documentation
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Bachelor's degree in the engineering field. Masters in engineering management or related field is a plus
- A great engineering experience.
- Proven supervisory and technical skills.
- Experience developing applications with the knowledge of backend as well as frontend. Familiarity with common stacks. Experience in the MERN stack is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Good understanding and experience in basic DevOps
- Experience with Flutter and React Native is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills and analytical mind
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors in relevant field
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Here’s a brief about us
Founded by IIT Delhi Alumni, we are building a platform for creators to tokenize their time and earnings and raise capital from their Fans.
Imagine investing in Tanmay Bhat when he only had 10000 followers…
Building AngelList + Binance for creators
As V1, launched a Deeplinking+ Analytics platform for acquiring creators.
25000+ Creators Using
What we are.
AppyHigh started building products in 2017. We would start lean, build the MVP, test it and finally scale. We’ve launched over 30 products at AppyHigh, across mobile and web in the last 3 years and garnered 85 million+ users (and counting). We envision creating and investing in technology that engages, informs and empowers people to do more in their everyday lives. Building and nurturing a community of entrepreneurs, startups and growth hackers to build great products through our investments and partnerships.
We are looking for a technical architect who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. You will be part of a core team setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
What you must have.
- Proven leadership skills like managing a team of developers across mobile and backend.
- Acting as a mentor and guide to the technology team across Data/Mobile and Backend
- Conduct code review and provide guidance to team members
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Strong knowledge of database architecture
- Breaking down projects into smaller chunks and delegating it to the team.
- Ensure proper SOP’s are followed across the company at various development levels
- Knowledge about major AWS services like EC2, Lambda, EBS, KMS, S3, DynamoDB, API Gateway.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Some things which excite us
- Prior entrepreneurial experience would add a lot of weight (even if it is selling lemonades)
- Having a great GitHub profile
- Work on some open source projects
- Join us as soon as possible
- Graduate in any discipline or even if you dropped out as long as you show the zeal and knowledge in technology
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on technologies to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud , Office 365, exchange, Kubernetes, DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers
Job Description :
- 8+ years of Strong Enterprise networking with Routing/Switching configuration/diagnostic experience in Global Network infrastructure design delivery of WAN, LAN, Firewall, and F5.
- Experience with Cisco hardware and OS : Catalyst switches, ISR/ASR routers, ASA
- Strong practical experience with Palo Alto firewalls is a MUST (VM series, CN series and other DC models)
- Strong understanding of the following Network protocols: BGP, IPSec and IPSec VTI VPN
- Experience and in-depth understanding of TCP/IP packets with ability to analyze captured packets for deep troubleshooting.
- Scripting (Python, Ansible, Tower) experience is a plus
- Work closely with the Network architecture, security and application teams to rollout new designs and perform activities for supporting cloud application migration projects.
- Leverage his/her prior experience with Azure and AWS to implement global connectivity Secure solutions.
- Implement an automated process for cloud network environment eliminating manual and repetitive tasks
- Create and maintain Infrastructure as Code (IAC) using industry standard platforms.
- Implement industry standard cloud network security practices during build activities and maintain it throughout the lifecycle.
- Perform functional testing to verify implementation meet production acceptance standards
- Provide support of cloud network services for complex issues
- AWS-specific skills (Networking: vpc, virtual gateway, Route53, Direct Connect Gateway, transit vpc, transit gateway, lambda, endpoints, load balancers) and (Security: ACM, WAF, Config, CloudWatch, Flow-logs, IAM, ES etc.)
- Security Architecture: Build Cloud Network Architecture to support Encryption of Data at rest and transit
- Other services such as Guardrail, GuardDuty, AWS shield, CloudFront, AWS Control Tower, Inspector
- Azure-specific skills (Networking: vnet, vnet peering, udr, sdr, expressroute, nsg, load balancers, endpoints.)
- Experience with automated configuration and deployment: Terraform or other Infrastructure as Code (IAC) frameworks
- Experience with distributed version-control systems: git/github
|Team Lead and Development Manager|
|Years of Experience : 6 to 12 Years|
|No of Position: 6|
|Location : Chennai|
|Experience with Databases like SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra|
|Experience with in-memory Databases like Redis, Memcache|
|Exposure to IPC Mechanisms, Messages Queues, Kafka|
|Exposure to frameworks like Spring, Angular, ReactJS|
|Good Team Management skills|
|Strong debugging skills|
|Strong written and verbal communication skills|
|Experience in handling client communication|
|Good understanding of SDLC processes and Agile Methods|
|Exposure to Banking and Capital Market domain.|
|Understanding of 2-Tier/3-Tier System Architecture, Infrastructure, Sizing|
|Understanding of network programming and protocols.|
|Experience with Mobile Technologies|
|Experience with Planning and Implementation|
|Experience with Microsoft Office Tools, JIRA|
|Knowledge of TCS Bancs, Refinitiv, 63 Moons platforms will be an added advantage.|
|CTC : As per Industry Standards|
Provide organization-wide leadership, direction, and execution strategy including taking Nova-wide engineering initiatives.
Design, experiment, and implement processes to increase the overall productivity.
Provide technical expertise and leadership wherever required throughout product life cycles, influence / evangelize best engineering practices
Liason with Product Leader and influence right product strategies
Work closely with cross-functional teams, customer success/operations leadership team, and a team of product managers
Own an engineering team of 25 plus
Take care of their career progression working with their PMs
Provide continuous feedback, training and make sure team is working on their full potential at all time to ensure your team delivers best in class products and solutions
Review the architecture/design of a product/module/feature and provide feedback
Architect, design and/or hands-on code the critical portion of a product/module/feature
Mentor the tech-leads on architecting the product to deliver on-time
Be hands-on in technical architecture and reviews
Building early-stage tech products
Strong tech background of working in a product Nova
Mentoring young engineering team
Identifying right engineering practices
Taking decisions on build Vs buy strategies
Take decisions related to data, infrastructure, and right tech stacks that fit Nova's roadmap and priorities
Understanding of various backend and frontend technologies and its core concepts
Ability to understand the business problems and solve them with innovative tech solutions
Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a super changing environment
Minimum 8 years of quality experience.
5 years of hands-on experience in building large-scale systems. A proven performance track record and a team player with high energy,
A good business sense and deep empathy towards user needs and able to envision solutions for a B2B SAAS product.
Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
An enthusiastic leader who has unlimited energy to influence and daring to take initiatives and risks.
Excellent communication, leadership, and presentation skills
1. Lead a growing team of engineers, responsible for overall technical direction of the team
2. Responsible for code and data architecture, resource management and timely delivery of
3. Responsible for scaling team (hiring) and product infrastructure with the growing user
4. Responsible for creating scalable system architecture & infrastructure
5. Hands-on coding of individual product modules
6. Own the codebase, identify code optimization opportunities and maintain error-free code
7. Maintain code documentation
8. Setup and manage back-end infrastructure/services
9. Research new technologies that have the potential to improve the product
10. Manage team’s development backlog tasks/timelines
11. Conduct detailed code reviews, create test cases and conduct alpha, beta testing, conduct QA testing with help from QA engineers
12. Gather requirements business/product managers regarding new feature requests and bugs
What we need?
1. 3-5 years hands-on coding experience in mobile application development with Android SDK, Swift or Flutter SDK and Firebase, Google Cloud Platform or AWS backend
2. 1-2 years experience in leading a team of software development and QA engineers
3. A keen interest in new technologies and best practices
4. Experience in managing development tasks/timelines for a team (e.g. by holding daily scrums)
5. Ability to create fault resistant development frameworks for engineers
6. Experience in seamless deployment of apps to Play Store and App Store and knowledge of respective developer guidelines
7. Experience with performance testing & tuning, scaling and optimization of high-load applications
8. Experience in scaling through non-relational distributed databases
A minimum of 8-10 years of hands-on IT experience, developing at least more than two full life-cycle project using public Cloud technologies such as SOA Suite, OCI, AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
At least 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE with Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Angular, MongoDB & SOA Suite 12C. Willing to learn new technologies .
NodeJS/Angular/Java/J2EE web application development
Agile development concepts
REST, JSON, and distributed application development
Unit testing frameworks and approaches to coding
Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
Strong written and communications skills are a must. Must be able to document, present, and articulate designs and technical decisions in front of teams and key business design makers.
Developer loves to write code, build products and see your creations used by customers around the world.
Excellent experience in XML technologies XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath and Web Services SOAP, WSDL
Knowledge in functional and technical aspects of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
Front-end frameworks (React, Angular, JS, REST)
General Cloud or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure knowledge
Oracle Integration cloud experience
The cloud migration experience is a plus
Competitive knowledge will be a plus.
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java/Node/SOA/Mulesoft code
To develop integration solutions using Oracle SOA Suite 12c and Oracle Integration Cloud.
To Support SIT, UAT, Go-Live, Hyper care
To Support and resolve L3 level issues
Drive initial testing phase and quality assurance process.
Log their hours correctly in the System so that they can be billed to the Customers accordingly.
Deliver high-quality, fully tested, and fault-proof Customer Integration Developments, as per the Technical Mapping Specifications.
Ensure implementation of optimized, reusable (where possible) deliverables that cater to customer needs and cause the least impact to the existing Customer Integration landscape.
Extensive know-how on the relevant Customer Integration IT Products, Integration patterns, protocols, and tools.
Testing bench skills
Deployment process awareness in full Software Development Lifecycle
To deliver quality Integration Solutions on time.
To hand over the Integration Solution to support teams with quality documentation.
To provide good support as L3 Support.
To be able to handle multiple projects at a time.
We are looking for a bright and exceptional Engineering Lead to join one of our Fortune 500 clients in the Fintech industry for the locations - Bangalore / Gurgaon / Hyderabad based Technology team. The role involves building complex next generation product used by the clients and architecting solutions to support new technical and business initiatives.
- Active participation in design, development, delivery, and maintenance of software projects/products.
- Help the team translate the business requirements into R& D tasks.
- Work with product groups to outline project deliverables and help manage the roadmap of the R& D tasks.
- Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects & stability improvements to resolution.
- Tailor processes to help manage time-sensitive issues and bring them to appropriate closure.
- Engage and lead a team of highly talented technologists.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 6-9 years of experience, Fintech domain is a plus.
- Demonstrated contribution to end-to-end delivery of enterprise-grade software.
- Proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, coupled with design and SOA.
- Hands-on experience in enterprise application development, coupled with knowledge of frameworks & tools like/equivalent to spring, mybatis, git, gradle
- Experience in at least one shell scripting language, SQL, and data modeling skills.
- Experience in cloud technologies is a plus.
- Strong technology acumen, knowledge of software engineering process, design knowledge and architecture intelligence.
- Attention to detail and quality, and the ability to work well in and across teams.
- Ability to advocate & influence multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Ability to learn new domains and deliver output.
- Experience in leading a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ideal candidate should have strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as a demonstrated passion for technology.
- Excellent reasoning ability and good interpersonal and communication skills are essential for this role as it involves interaction with business users.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, finance or computer sciences or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of IT management experience, preferably within the small and medium business market.
- 8+ year in Software/SAAS business
- Project management experience preferred
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Product lifecycle from architecture perspective
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements
- Acting as a mentor to team members
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments
- Must have strong knowledge in AWS infrastructure
- Planning & Execution
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Knowledge of deployment tasks such as on site deliveries, installation, acceptance
- Risk assessment
- Decision Making
- Customer focus
Lead Engineering Manager for Singapore based Asset Management Fintech
About the Company:
Torre Capital is a VC-Funded Fintech based out of Singapore focused on disrupting the Asset Management Industry. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders, with over 18 months of runway. We are creating new ways to interact and service High Net Worth Individuals using latest tech and analytics interventions. Torre Capital was started by professionals (Mckinsey, Accenture, Flipkart, PayU, CIMB) with 50+ years of experience in Digital Business Build and Asset Management.
We are creating a full-stack technology team and looking for an Engineering Lead to head the tech platform development and the tech team. Working together with the co-founders, you will decide the revised tech stack, talent to be hired, and best practices to be put in place.
We are building a solution that deploys elements of tokenization using blockchain, ML driven portfolio selection and risk management, and a proprietary alternate secondary market for illiquid securities.
What we care about
- You should have prior experience leading a team of developers having gone through the entire cycle of hiring, developing, deploying, succeeding/failing, repeat.
- Hands on experience, knowing good practices at each stage of development such as TDD, CI/CD, Unit/Integration/E2E tests.
- You love technology and all aspects of it. You are a constant learner not because you need to, but because you want to.
- You understand finance, specifically areas of Asset Management, PE/VC, and private banking.
- You know how to spot good talent and nurture good talent. You believe time spent on training is time well spent.
- You know how to budget for the tech stack and the team you need.
- You are not afraid to call out other senior staff when they commit mistakes. You are as much part of the strategic decision making as the co-founders.
- Nothing lasting ever gets built in a few months. You believe in building to last, and don’t mind additional effort today to prepare for tomorrow.
- Values – customer satisfaction before bottom-line. Employee health before deadlines. Family before everything else.
What we don’t care about
- Project managers – we hate middle management
- Big egos
- Any kind of politics or hierarchy
- Your gender, sexual orientation, clothes you wear, what you do outside of work.
- Minimum 2 years in a Head of Engineering/Lead Engineer role with a startup. Overall, between 5-10 number of years of tech experience.
- BE/ BTech or MTech/ Dual degree in Computer Science/Software engineering or similar from a Tier 1 institute
- Strong fundamental knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and network protocols.
- Ability to define and deploy the right tech stack for a fintech organization
- Blockchain implementation experience preferred
- Experience with actual product launch and adoption
- Experience with Agile methodologies. Experience with Agile methodologies and IT budgets to assess technological performance
What you can expect from us?
- A competitive above market salary. We want you to focus on your growth, and the best way is to not have you worry about operational expenses
- Complete independence of operations
- A Bonus that improves as company performance ticks up
- Significant career growth opportunity to a CTO position