The primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the overall software development lifecycle.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Drive effective, mature Agile practices and continuous execution improvements within your teams.
- Manage stakeholder planning and communications ensuring key outcomes
- Recruit, coach, and mentor the best engineering and management talent
- Build, coach, and manage a strong team of engineers that set the standard and can up-level the overall talent of the extended organization.
- Provide a strong understanding of native mobile developer platforms and bring broad thought leadership to the next generation mobile developer experience.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent products and programs from delivering on product and program objectives.
- Balance urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, and taking the initiative to resolve problems; holds internal stakeholders accountable where appropriate.
- 8+ years of industry experience with 2+ years of senior leadership experience.
- Solid track record of over-achieving engineering and platform delivery and scaling targets in high volume, innovative and fast-paced high-pressure environment; proven results in delivery on platform product.
- Deep understanding of one or more of Java/Python/Scala. Ability to understand and critique the core library/language constructs with skilled knowledge on UI technologies like Angular 2+, React, D3.JS
- Working experience with Agile methodologies and durable team concepts.
- Knowledge in DevOps practices and tools.
- Knowledge in Cloud Technologies, CI/CD, Jenkins, Testing methodologies is preferred.
- Experience in server-side services using ElasticSearch, Kafka
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects and bringing in and growing engineering talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
About Enquero Global LLP
6-8 yrs experience
Fully Remote position
Max compensation - 45 LPA per annum (Full in hand)
- Design, implement and maintain software to the demanding standards of a real time, highly concurrent distributed system.
- Working in conjunction with the rest of the development team, you will architect and build highly performant, scalable and extensible external APIs
- Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders, at all levels, to continuously improve our product in a measured data-driven approach
- Learn quickly, adapt, and invent based on changing company needs and priorities
- Contribute to code reviews, tech talks, innovation drives and patents
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelors in a computer science or other equivalent field
- Proficiency in deploying production systems using a major programming language like Java, Python, NodeJS or similar
- Excellent command over object oriented design and system design
- Experience building distributed systems and scaling them with high availability
- Ability to exercise autonomy rather than needing detailed direction and proactively get things done
- Experience in customer facing software development
- Proficiency building unit and performance tests to ensure reliability and scalability
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (ML) models, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning is a plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS, GCP is a plus
Why work with us
- A small collaborative and excited team
- We value autonomy, allowing you to choose the configuration that makes you most productive
- Able to work remotely anywhere in Indian Standard Time
- Continuous learning and up-skill opportunities
- We love ideas, innovation and experiments!
- Competitive salary
Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring "Core Java Developer" for one of the eLearning based organization based in Mumbai !!!
Java Developer – Position
The Java Developer is responsible for building Java Applications. The position needs to
support anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (Web
and mobile counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these
applications, and) to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the
infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design,
and product quality is essential.
The individual in this role will be responsible for:
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Collaboration - Partner with other technical teams and have the ability to drive solutions
• At least 5+ years’ experience with developing and implementing applications
• Proficient in Java and, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Should be expert in core java
• Should have understanding of Spring framework and Spring boot
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
• Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
• Experience with any RDBMS such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
• Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Ant or Gradle
Good to Have skills:
• Worked as part of agile team
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Goregaon, Mumbai.
**NOTE: CANDIDATES FROM PAN INDA LOCATION MUST BE COMFORTABLE TO RELOCATE TO MUMBAI AFTER PANDEMIC SITUATION GETS SETTLED DOWN**
Good Programming Skills in C, C++, C#/Java, (good to have)
- Exposure to Scripting Languages like Ruby, Python
- Knowledge in version control- Git and/or Subversion
- Exposure to debugging tools like gdb, valgrind
- IDE tools like Eclipse
- Exposure to network programming with TCP, UDP
- Good debugging skills
- Exposure to Multi-threaded programming
- Strong knowledge in Data Structures & Algorithms
- Understanding the business requirement and providing good scalable solution
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
What you need to have:
- Engineers from Tier 1 colleges, B.Tech/ B.E from only from Tier 1 colleges
- Extensive and expert programming experience in anyone programming language (Golang/ C/ Java).
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and distributed system applications
- Experience with building and scaling apps with RDBMS as well as NoSQLs.
- Experience creating scalable Web APIs for mobile and browser consumption
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
- Worked in start-up culture with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Working knowledge of - ReactJS, React Native, Golang, MySQL, NoSQL and hosting environment is AWS
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Candidate should be able to work independently with client and should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Work closely with experienced integration, frontend, or backend development teams
· Contribute to estimation and scoping of projects
· Work on presales environment for checking feasibilities for customer requirement.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
· 8 to 10 years of programming experience—preferably with Java 8+, and other tool support
· 5 years of Java # 6 experience
· Should have experience in executing project independently.
· Demonstrated ability of Design Patterns and to write efficient, reusable rest services and libraries
· Experience with agile software development methodologies and software development best practices, pair programming and CI/CD
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills for solution building of customer requirements.
· Good knowledge of datastores (RDBMS, Oracle, SQL)
· Must have in depth understanding of the L1, L2, L3 support environment.
· Strong understanding of network OS and system configurations.
· Familiarization with OSLC and REST APIs
· Ability to successfully lead offshore development teams and work in global delivery model- US, India, Germany
· Knowledge of LDAP
· Experience with Microsoft Office products- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
· Experience with other Requirements Management Tools (Polarion, PTC Integrity) will be a value add
· Understanding of high-availability, fault-tolerant, scalable, distributed systems
· Working knowledge of iText 7, OpenFeign, RabbitMQ/JMS, Mockito and jUnit/nUnit, Spring Cloud
Salary is not constriant. Candidate should have interest to new things.
• Participation in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
• The candidate is expected to write code himself/herself.
• The candidate is expected to write high level code, code review, unit testing and deployment.
• Practical application of design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template
designs, cross browser issues and client server concepts.
• Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
• Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and best
quality of product.
• There is also the opportunity to mentor and guide junior team members in excelling their jobs.
• BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
• 6+ Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side
• Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO,
webservices and Design patterns.
• Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB
• Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is
• Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
• Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
• Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources
We are looking for a passionate Software Development Engineer to develop, test, maintain and document program code in accordance with user requirements and system technical specifications. As a Software Development Engineer, you will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
Software Development Engineer responsibilities include analysing requirements, define system functionality and writing code in the companys current technology stack. The candidate is expected to be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) process from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design. Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
To be qualified for this role, you should hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. You should be a team player with a keen eye for detailed and problem-solving skills. If you also have experience in SDLC, Agile frameworks and popular coding languages (e.g., Java), strong computer science fundamentals we’d like to meet you.
Years of experience : 2 to 10 years.
Roles & Responsibilities
The overview of this position (based in Chennai, India) includes:
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- Technology professional with experience in designing and managing the implementation of future looking, flexible and reusable, enterprise applications and components.
- Expert in translating business requirements into an application design that includes Data Model, Web Screens, Web Services, and batch processing.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Deploy programs, gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Good interpersonal and technology understanding skills
- Evaluate open-source components and integrate into product pipeline
Skills and Qualifications
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Strong Java, development skills (JAVA, J2EE, STRUTS, SPRING, Web Services, Eclipse, UI screens, AngularJS, React.JS)
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong knowledge on databases (MySQL, MSSQL Server and NoSQL databases)
- Understanding of various deployment servers (Apache Tomcat is a must)
- Understanding of OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge is a must.
- Strong understanding in creating and maintaining web services.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience with Implementation and release management activities
- Good understanding of unit/system and functional testing methodology
- Experience working in large transaction-based systems
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Experience documenting technical functions
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists.
- Experience in Linux based systems, development of shell-based scripts.
- Training on the coding paradigms, guidelines, frameworks, usage of the applications would be provided by the engineers
- Periodic training sessions would be conducted by the technical architects in terms of technology and skills to be learnt
- Periodic, structured training would be provided on the applications Hours & Environment
- Typical 40 hours of work a week
- Depending on the requirements, work hours may have to be extended during the day, weekend