- Experience in PAT – Product Acceptance Test, SIT- System Integration Test
- Should be experienced in testing Home Automation Products
- Experience in Embedded device testing, wireless testing
- Will be responsible to execute all PAT and SIT predefined test cases for different SKUs multiple times once first HW and FW release is available for QA.
●The individual should expertise in Manual Testing,Automation Testing,Database Testing
with at least 5+ years experience
● The individual should have strong Automation Experience on multiple application
platforms, such as Front End(UI),Backend(Webservices/API) and Mobile(Android & iOS)
● Setting up,Design,Develop and Maintaining Automation Frameworks from Scratch as an
● Excellent Designing and Programming skills using any language, such as Java, Python
● Strong command on Automation Tools like Selenium, Rest Assured and Appium
● Excellent working experience on Automation Frameworks like Hybrid Framework along
with Design patterns like Page Object Model
● To validate API and DB data elements, SQL queries should be good.
● Understanding project documents,customer demands and product objectives and
achieve using Automation
● Should be responsible for managing quality on the production release Researching
Testing tools, methodologies, trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
● Should be familiar with BDD/TDD methodologies
● Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins to achieve Continuous Integration in
● Responsible for creating performance and load tests and report on performance
impact for every release using tools like JMeter or similar(Good to have)
● The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC and STLC processes
● Willingness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
● Experience with Atlassian’s JIRA/Monday.com tools
● Experience in a start-up or Product based companies.
● Fintech domain experience is a plus
● Should have strong experience in Automation testing, developing and executing test cases.
● Should have strong experience in Selenium with Java & Cucumber framework.
● Should have a good amount of experience working with Mobile Application testing using Appium
● Experienced with few of the Automation Testing tools : Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, SOAP UI/Rest API, Appium.
● Good knowledge of software testing life cycle :Test planning, Test design and execution, Defect Management, Test Reporting.
● Hands-on experience on Functional, Regression, System and UAT Testing.
● Good exposure with both Web and Mobile Automation Testing.
● Excellent defect finding, debugging, root cause analysis capabilities.
- Ability to interpret and map business, functional and non-functional requirements to technical specifications
- Interact with diverse stakeholders like Team leads, Architect, Scrum master, Business Analysts, testing and other cross-functional teams as part of application development
- Write unit test cases for developed code as required
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects to deliver efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Follow best practices to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Able to approach mentors and seek guidance when needed
- Provide support specific to application bugs or issues within defined SLAs
- Proactively identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and challenges with mitigations
Mandatory (Minimum 3+ years of working experience)
- Well versed with Spring (Core, AOP, Transactions, Data), Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Experience with RESTful services as well as SOAP based web services
- Understanding on microservices architecture.
- Good knowledge of Java 8 and above with core areas like Streams, Lambdas, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, Generics, threads, networking, IO, collections
- Knowledge in SQL and NOSQL databases
- Knowledge of web and application servers like Tomcat, Glassfish, Jetty, Jboss/Wildfly, Weblogic/Websphere
- Understanding in using Design patterns and Java/Spring Boot best practices
- Experience with micro services
- Experience in one of the test automation frameworks like Selenium, Cypress, etc..
- Understand performance parameters and adhere to best practices in achieving desired performance.
- Understanding of the CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Well versed with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with full development cycle projects and not just maintenance projects
- Knowledge of OOAD and system design using class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagram, activity diagram, use case diagram
- Good knowledge of unit testing, functional testing, integration testing using jUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.
Good To Have
- Experience with Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or similar message broker
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Apache Solr, Lucene
- Experience working with frontend tech stack like Angular, ReactJS, VueJs
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Google)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
You would be part of
- Exciting journey in building next generation enterprise products
- Flat organisation structure
- Enriches both domain and technical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Preferred: Graduate or Postgraduate with specialization related to Computer Science or IT
✓ 7-9 Yrs. overall hands-on experience in QA, at least 3+ years in Test Automation.
✓ Collaborates with testing team and application developers to improve the overall quality of
software programs, ensuring quality throughout the software development life cycle.
✓ Expertise in working with tools like Eclipse, Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, Serenity, Jenkins,
Junit and Maven.
✓ Hands on programing experience in JAVA.
✓ Excellent knowledge of Serenity BDD framework with Java and Selenium skills.
✓ Experience in Designing, developing, debugging and executing Automation Scripts.
✓ Proficiency in writing clean, modular, reusable code using design patterns.
✓ Proficiency at identifying and analyzing the root cause of complex bugs in your code as well as
✓ Create and run automation test cases against web interfaces and APIs.
✓ Preferable experience on Serenity testing framework.
✓ Must have experience on Cucumber, Selenium, BDD.
✓ Knowledge on Source Code Management - GitHub/Bitbucket.
✓ Expertise in developing test automation and Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous
Delivery (CD) solutions using Jenkins.
✓ Strong ability to write automation scripts using Java.
✓ Well versed in Gherkin.
✓ Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus.
✓ Knowledge of Issue tracking and project management tool JIRA/Zephyr
✓ Knowledge of any automation tools like Test Complete is an additional plus.
✓ Should be able to take up manual tasks as required.
✓ Creative thinking, good problem solving skills.
Skills / Expertise needed:
✓ Provide technology leadership for enhancing test automation capability at organization level
✓ Ability and proven experience in advising the management on test automation strategy, setting
direction for long term automation plan, bringing in best practices and ROI evaluation
✓ Possess in-depth knowledge of multiple open source/commercial tools for Web test automation
(QTP/ UFT, Selenium, Test Complete, Coded UI, Tosca etc.) and Mobile test automation
(Ranorex, Appium, Robotium, SeeTest, etc.)
✓ Web and mobile testing (iOS, Android, and Windows), automation frameworks, Continuous
Integration tools (Jenkins) and infrastructure for automation
✓ Sound understanding of agile and modular frame work methodologies, concepts
✓ Providing end-to-end delivery support for testing engagements
✓ Reviewing and implementing best-fit solutions among options evaluated
✓ Ability to implement quantitative test process measurement techniques
✓ Integrating manual and automated test effort
✓ Understanding software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case
development, test case execution, deployment and, test data, defect tracking, and test
GaragePlug is one of the fastest-growing Automotive tech startups working towards revolutionizing the automotive aftermarket industry with strong state-of-the-art technologies.
Position: QA Lead
As we plan to grow, we have many challenges to solve. Some of the new features and products that are already in the pipeline include advanced analytics, search, reporting etc., to name a few. With growing complexity, we are open to using other tools and technologies as needed. We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to join our fleet and help us solve real-world problems in this exciting field. Join us and share the dream of building the next generation online platform for the Auto industry.
Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience.
What you’ll do:
- QA for mobile, web, and back-end services—especially ones as design-oriented
- Good at test & defect documentation
- Work with bug tracking software, preferably JIRA is required
- Test using various network monitoring tools like Charles, Postman and performance monitoring tools etc
- Develop and implement QA methodology and practices, within SDLC
- Translate business requirements into test cases
- Building detailed test cases
- Developing automation test scripts for mobile applications.
- Conduct usability tests, and an ability to empathize with users’ unique perspectives
- Analyze and evaluate functional and technical requirements to determine the scope of the functionality to be covered by testing.
What you have:
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Exposure to automation tools with some programming knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
- Understanding of Technology and User Experience
- Love for simplifying
- Growth Mindset
- Willingness to experiment and improve continuously**
Apply through this link
Role: SDET III
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India’s largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/9cf02745c1ccbb168313fd6de6e15ec819c3fd1d?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olacabs.com%2Fmedia&userId=2857940&signature=1ee2b69749ed1642">www.olacabs.com/media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured functional, system, and regression test plans and test cases.
- You will understand the requirements and would write automation tests for integration, load, and performance.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Write and Implement Tests using Selenium and Java.
- Write and Implement Load and performance tests.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and reports.
- Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics.
- Summarize test data and report findings.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
Critical Functional Skills
- Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Strong knowledge of Rest-Assured/API testing, Selenium and Appium/Robotium.
- Hands-on experience in performance tools.
- Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical
- 6+ years of experience in QA
- QA experience across multiple projects.
Minimum Qualifications Required
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
About: Founded in April 2019, Bijak is a B2B marketplace for suppliers and buyers across India’s Agri value chain. Bijak aims to bridge the information asymmetry and lack of accountability in agricultural commodities trading. Since its launch, Bijak has expanded across 22 states, 400 regions, and 80+ commodities. We currently have a lean team of 100+ and are growing on a rocket trajectory.
Team Size: 100 +
Funding Details: Bijak is backed by well renowned global investors, who have invested across unicorns and have taken companies to IPO globally. Bijak has raised ~$14.5 MN (INR 110 Crores) across two rounds from Sequoia Capital, RTP Global, Omidyar Network, Omnivore Partners, Better Capital, AngelList, and Tempo ventures. Also, recently we raised another ~$20 MN in our Series B Funding.
Bijak Product: Bijak Product B2B traders, who control 80% of India’s USD 300 Bn Agri value chain, have limited access to technology, information, and credit. Bijak helps these customers/MSMEs discover each other along with the counter party’s rating so that customers can transact with minimal friction by accessing Bijak’s layer of trust & reliability. The suppliers and buyers are not just able to transact or discover each other but are also able to find out meta-data of each other to make a faster & reliable transaction through the application.
The founders have been entrepreneurs, investment bankers, and venture capitalists across various organisations in the past - J.P.Morgan, Avendus Capital, Rocket Internet, Asia Innovations Group, Transit Capital, ZS Associates, etc. Please find the founder profiles here – Nukul Upadhye, Mahesh Jakhotia, Jitender Bedwal, Daya Rai and Nikhil Tripathi. They have led & run start-ups backed by global funds such as Index Ventures, KPCB, Matrix Partners etc.
What values do we appreciate?
First-principles - Independently being able to formulate a particular problem & coming up with a solution based on first principles thinking
Grit - Showing resilience & courage during tough times to tackle any mammoth problem
Native capability - Having a high standard of native capability in their area of expertise
Humility - We welcome candidates who are grounded and humble with our various stakeholders
Hunger - Always looking to refine their skill-set, knowledge, and network for the dual betterment of their career and company
An opportunity for an SDET, the role will be working alongside an expanding QA team, and the candidate will be focusing on writing automated acceptance tests for Android Mobile Apps
• Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
• Implement, maintain and improve test automation frameworks
• Write automation scripts for overall app functionalities
• Actively work with development and infrastructure teams for integrating test automation as an integral part of the Continuous Delivery pipeline
• Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation cross the organisation
• Pro-actively seek to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution and automation
• Conduct performance/load testing for both client-side and server-side of the app using Jmeter
Automation using Appium for Android platforms
6+ years of Proven experience in defining and operationalization of test automation strategy and frameworks
Hands-on test automation experience, in a professional software development environment
Experience in performance testing of the app using Jmeter.
A solid understanding of test-driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery both in principle and in practice
Good expertise in Maven, Jenkins, Github, Selenium Webdriver using Java, POM and TestNG
Demonstrated experience developing high-quality test strategies and test execution specific focus on cross-device testing.
Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration and code coverage tools to ensure 80% or higher code coverage.
Excellent organisation, communication, and interpersonal skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
Good understanding of e-commerce and finance domain
Strong organisational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills - with the ability to lead multiple test paths simultaneously.
This is a Contract Based role only
Not a "Fulltime opportunity"
The Robotics Process Automation Senior Developer is responsible for designing and coding the automation process components. The RPA Senior developer develops the automation design to ensure it meets the specifications. The design must handle concurrency, scalability, restart and recovery, auditing & object reuse for all the automations that are designed and developed. The senor developer will also validate the automation by performing appropriate unit testing, and ensure configuration control is maintained at all times. The senior developer mentors junior developers and performs QC checks on code components developed by them.
DUTIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
Responsibilities include, but may not be restricted to:
- Design technical specifications for RPA that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
- Bachelor university degree in Engineering/Computer Science.
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
- Prior experience in UI automation, Robotics process automation is an added advantage.
- Certification in Robotics
Who Are We?
Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviors, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Mobikon started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in 5 countries use Mobikon's solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
Highly motivated solution-oriented individual with outstanding attention to detail, and primary role is to interface with Product Management, Software Development, Product Support and CEO Staff. Enjoy working in a fast-paced and constantly changing startup environment. As part of a team, you'll have to constantly innovate to reduce manual testing, increase test coverage and improve QA processes, all the while delivering on high-quality releases.Great communicator who values being part of a close-knit team and a collaborative atmosphere.
You Will Own:
- Understand product workflows and identifying use cases.
- Maintain a document repository of new feature sets in the product.
- Creating effective test plans, test cases and execute them.
- Minimize manual testing by identifying high ROI test cases and help in automating them.
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, code coverage, performance, and quality assurance best practices/processes.
- Track multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Develop formal QA processes and integrate them into our current Agile SDLC process
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure overall quality of our online platform
- Collaborate with Technical support to prioritize and resolve bugs, manage feature requests and reduce tech support by process efficiency and training
- Defect tracking and management, Test Management and STLC activities.
- Manage a team of manual and automation engineers
- Engineering degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 yrs of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Should have 1 yr of experience in Automation.
- Minimum 2-3 yrs of solid experience in team management and business deliverables is a must for this position.
- Must have a product-based experience.
- Strong SQL/database knowledge.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and breakthrough attitude
- Proven track record of working with product management, and developers in an agile environment.
- Experience using programming languages (for e.g. Selenium, Perl Python, Java, Ruby) to automate manual test cases and tasks.
- Very high ethical standards.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have exposure to startup industries.