• MCU Software development for vehicle
bus gateway on IVI/Cluster products
• AUTOSAR Basic Software configuration
• SoftWare Components development
• Unit tests
• Integration tests
• Bug fixing
• Official Software release generation
Experience / Education and Technical Skills
• Low level C development
• AUTOSAR classic platform within Vector
• Vehicle bus stacks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet
• Embedded real-time systems
• Strong Embedded C
• Scope of work, Develop and test the
various MCU software features
- Power Management
- User settings
- Cameras configuration
- Audio amplifier
• Experience or knowledge of Following tools
- Vector Da Vinci development and
- Vector CANoe
• Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast
learner, analytical mind set.
- Experience in PAT – Product Acceptance Test, SIT- System Integration Test
- Should be experienced in testing Home Automation Products
- Experience in Embedded device testing, wireless testing
- Will be responsible to execute all PAT and SIT predefined test cases for different SKUs multiple times once first HW and FW release is available for QA.
- 3to 4years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Command line experience with Linux including writing bash scripts
- Programming in Python, Java or similar
- Fluent in Python and Python testing best practices
- Extensive experience working within AWS and with it’s managed products (EC2, ECS, ECR,R53,SES, Elasticache, RDS,VPCs etc)
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Networking fundamentals
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning
- As part of a team implement DevOps infrastructure projects
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and productionenvironments
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disasterrecovery, and security/performance monitoring
We seek to amplify Our creative and cool team with “Project Managers” - people who are enthusiastic and creative enough to contribute to making people’s lives better, or solve existing business or social problems.
Role: Project Manager
Location: 100% Remote & from Favcy’s Cafe near Your location !!
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Salary: as per industry standards & experience
Working from: Monday to Saturday
As Project Manager, You are Good at:
● Working experience in Agile and Waterfall Methodology projects.
● Should be able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
● Able to handle considerable team size.
● Give Our customers an experience beyond their expectations to help streamline their
● Extensive experience in project planning and implementation to prioritize work activities
and accomplish project goals within set time frames.
● Build workflows and processes internally between Technical Teams, Customers and
Technology Lead to help resolve issues on a day to day basis.
● Help customers see value in your product quickly by managing product implementation,
issues and enhancements.
● Relay any suggestions from customer feedback to internal departments as required.
● Liaise between Product Strategy, Technology, Branding and Customers to speak a
common language and have fun in the whole process.
● Act as Customer Advocate to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
● Evaluates and Analyzes Customer Needs
● Builds Trust and Transparency with Clients
● Drive meetings with all stakeholders as required to conclude and have results oriented
● You know how to handle difficult situations with ease and comfortably.
● You have the ability to handle quite a few Customers at the same time.
● Coordinating with client project seniors to identify project issues and concerns and
making appropriate resolutions in a timely manner.
● If You know technology and have technical hands on experience (refer below technical
abilities section) what better we can ask for !!
Bonus !! - This Job might be for You if:
● You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative
solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you
● You Like helping people. You get a kick out of getting People to hose aha! Moments.
You are patient, level-headed and cool under pressure. Teaching someone something
new makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
● You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is
worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the
cracks on your watch.
● You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When
things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
● You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just
about anything to anyone. And you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the
● You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be
asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a
If You love to hustle, we are waiting to have a cup of coffee with You !!
Srijan is hiring for a Scrum Master/Senior Scrum Master role with a permanent WFH option.
A notice period of 30 days or less is preferred.
Remote working option available.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Create and Manage Backlog
- Backlog grooming: Manage/Update “sprint-backlog” and “project-backlog” regularly after client calls and demos
- Plans forward-looking technology investigations (spikes / POC)
- After each sprint demo work with the dev team to estimate and re-estimate the backlog
- Facilitate prioritization of backlog first time;
- Facilitate prioritization of backlog during planning n+1 sprint with client
- Creating mock-ups/wireframes/Sketch images to illustrate or to detail for getting clarity from the client, and for communicating the task to the dev team
- Use JIRA for all backlog (no use of Google spreadsheets)
- Drive daily-stand-ups
- Ask what was done yesterday, what is the plan for today
- Ask probing questions in the stand-ups and outside of it
- Identify potential roadblocks or challenges that may come up
- Consult Group Lead and raise your concerns
- Implement advice by GL
- Ensure that the team is working towards completion of the sprint; each stand-up well did, will suggest if the velocity is enough to complete Sprint or no
- (Maintain and) Update the “information radiator board (with stickies)” for all sprints
- Run sprint demos
- Calls must be marked on the client and team’s calendar; no ambiguity in when calls happen
- Every member must be present on calls at least 2-mins before the scheduled time on the calendar; be the first to join the call as moderator
- If you are unable to join, ensure that the session is recorded; if it cannot be recorded, ensure the team has captured all feedback during the demo
- Understand the business of the client and the project
- This will enable you to question business needs that clients communicate
- Validate and record agreements in stories, acceptance criteria
- Create mock-ups/wireframes/Sketch annotations to illustrate or to detail -- for getting clarity from the client; and for communicating the task to the dev team -- put these in stories in JIRA
- The Plan -- Do -- Check -- Act (Complete control on the project)
- Create Physical boards “information radiator board (with stickies)
- Plan deliverables (JIRA/Sprint) along with the team
- Organize the Sprint, get re-estimates done,
- Plan Sprint n+1 with the client -- prepared stories for the n+1 sprint to be taken up by dev team; work with QA in
- Learn to read JIRA Burndown Charts to know if the project is on time or is there likely to be a delay
- If there is likely to be a delay, speak to the Agile Coach / Group Lead to decide the nature of communication to be sent to the client
- Release Planning - define release goals
- Detail out stories with acceptance criteria
- Ensure all stories have acceptance criteria
- Work with QA in improving quality of acceptance criteria
- Work towards zero-defect sprints
- Defect triage - accept/reject
- Support the Dev+QA team in testing yourself
- Use JIRA for all these activities
- Drive testing strategy
- Deliver stories piecemeal for testing throughout the sprint
- Validate technical architecture by asking relevant questions
- Send out weekly Status emails to internal and external clients -- must be on SM’s calendar
- Red, Amber, Green status
- Budget consumption
- Key activities this week
- Pre-empt and document roadblocks that you/team foresee
- Raise/Flag issues to clients and work aggressively within the team/org to mitigate this
- Coach clients on agile/scrum, our model, align them on our practices, using Jira, etc
- Drive towards Unit Testing
- Drive towards Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins; leads to a clear release and deployment strategy/plan
- Piecemeal UAT strategy
- Drive Intrinsic quality like Code, stories written, test scenarios written
- Continuously monitor and improve them. Question people on them
- Use Jira rigorously to track stories, defects, and manage it end to end.
People, Process and Tool Coach
- Coach people to improve in their role
- Challenge and question people on the way they are working to make it better
- Run sprint-retros
- During retros listen for “cause” behind the words; by asking probing questions
- Continuously strive to improve yourself
- Handhold team on Scrum way of doing
- Strategize which tool to use for what purposes.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 8+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Must have experience leading a team of around 15-20 team members in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in multi-geo or offshore environment
- JIRA experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem-solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- CSM (Certified) or PMP (Certified) Good to have
- Coordinates cross-functionally with Product and engineers to identify/define specifications, and continuously communicate project status and needs.
- Background in using Confluence and Jira to hands-on manage projects.
- Ensures that all PM reports are accurate and are updated in a timely manner.
- Provide management visibility into project progress, while supporting effective decision-making, approvals, and direction.
- Organize and conduct periodic project reviews with key stakeholders to provide progress and plan to key milestones, manage key decisions and mitigate risks.
- Expert ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Understand the domain and know the experts to ask the right questions to prioritise and perform necessary follow-ups to resolve issues.
- Leverage past experiences to identify potential areas of improvement in project performance and sharing of best practices related to overall project management.
- Bachelor's degree required, Engineering background is a bonus.
- Fluent in English and have experience working directly with Executives/Clients.
- Minimum 5 years engineering project management experience; 3+ years Agile project management experience.
- Solid experience with Agile, 1-week sprints with Program Increment planning.
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to ambiguous environments and relate well to people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience working with global product teams and engineers.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to influence change outside of your span of control and build stakeholder support.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to get results through formal channels and informal networking within a matrix project organization.
- Strong and concise verbal presentation and written skills.
- Self-starter who is energetic, enthusiastic, adaptable and a customer-oriented team player.
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical teams.
2-5 years of experience in embedded software development.
Software background, experience in design, development, integration & test of embedded software for mobile targets is a plus
Strong C programming Skills
Experience in Device Drivers Development and Kernel Programming required.
Experience in BSP (board support package)
Sound Operating system knowledge
Hands-on experience with debugging and SW optimization is a must
Power SW optimization would be plus ( Like Linux/Windows or any other RTOS)
- Managing Work, Projects, and Policies Generate and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
- Completes accounts receivable period-end closing functions and procedures; credit and period-end reporting.
- Upholds the policies and procedures outlined in the credit policy.
- Interacts with sales and catering staff for timely credit decisions on incoming customers.
- Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge to Credit Management Issues
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your jobs.
- Stays knowledgeable of accounts receivable system.
- Leading Credit Management Team
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Staffs manage and develops all billing and accounts, receivable employees]
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected, and/or accrued.
- Ensures property billings are sent error-free and in a timely manner.
- Monitors receivables for timely collections and follows up with appropriate collection correspondence
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.