About Espressif Systems India Pvt Ltd
Education Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. / (Electronics and Communication Engineering or Embedded Systems) from a reputed university and/or equivalent Knowledge and Skills.
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Location: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Client location (as needed)
We are looking for professional Embedded Developers with minimum two years’ experience to execute complete embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized Embedded solutions.
• Design and implement software for Microcontrollers, Programmable logic devices, FPGA and System on
Chip from requirements to production and commercial deployment
• Design, develop, code, test and debug the firmware.
• Review code and design
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
• Support QA and optimize the system performance
• Interface with hardware design and development.
• Proven working and Hands on experience with Microcontrollers, FPGA.
• B. Tech with four years of experience or M. Tech with Two years of experience
• Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
• Solid programming experience in C or C++ and HDL.
• Python language knowledge is an added advantage
• Proven experience in embedded systems design with primitive, multitasking real-time operating systems
• Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
• Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces, and hardware subsystems
• Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
• Strong documentation and writing skills.
• Optional: Experience of working with GUI development tools (Qt, PyQt5)
Must have Skilled and Should Currently have Hand-on experience:
- Programming Language: C, C++
- Operating System: Linux
- Debugging Tools: Valgrind / GDB - required
- Version Control: (Stash- nice to have) & (Git – Required)
- Build and Deployment: Bamboo – nice to have
- Operating System: Linux
- Experience: 5 to 8 years (Min. 4 years)
Email protocols: IMAP, pop, SMTP, etc
You can discuss the below job profile with the candidate before filtering them to the first round.
- Would be working on Development and Production Support of Email Mx Product which uses email protocols (POP, IMAP, and SMTP) developed on C, C++ technology on Linux Platform.
- Technologies they get to learn: C, C++, GDB, Valgrind, python (python to a certain extent).
- Protocols they get to learn: POP, IMAP, and SMTP and also any and every communication happening in Email Platform
- Source Control: Git, Stash
- Build and Deployment: Bamboo
- Operating System: Linux
- Debugging a Multicomponent – Multi-Threaded – Multi-Server Environment of a Live Product Deployed to Tier – 1 Customer.
- Opportunity for Improving CPU of exiting product.
- Opportunity for Memory optimization along with some good
Flux Auto builds autonomous vehicle technology for commercial and industrial applications.
- Work on Embedded Software for deployment on the self-driving vehicle.
- Investigate, develop different system design and architecture for ADAS system.
- ROS version of Firmware package for multiple sensors with different communication protocols.
- Work on Serial communication (GMSL/CAN/LIN/FlexRay/Ethernet/UDP).
- Work on Multi threading and Data preprocessing.
- Experience in the fields of firmware development of Camera, Radar, Lidar, inertial sensors, Micro Controllers, ISP, Serdec.
- Candidate should have a strong background in Embedded system and Communication protocols.
- Candidate should have hands-on knowledge of data structures and algorithms for Data processing, and familiar with ROS (robot operating system)
- Candidate should have hands-on knowledge on Multiple sensors, Data pre processing (Clustering, noise removal, etc.) and image preprocessing (Histogram equalization, Tone mapping, etc. )
- Candidate should have real-world experience in implementing Firmware packages for multiple sensors and communication protocols
- Candidate should have experience in programming in C++ and with robust, safety-critical, efficient code
Additional requirement: Active U.S visa.
Good to Have:
- Domain knowledge and implementation experience with multiple sensor, inertial sensors, and general Embedded System Architecture
- Real world experience with system integration and deployment
- Worked on sensor fusion and Embedded systems
- Experience with Nvidia SOCs and Drive works Architecture
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Team outings and events
- Budget for Upskilling
- Flexible vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Flux Auto's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Flux Auto is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
Solinas Integrity (www.solinas.in) is a leading water & sanitation robotics start-up founded by IIT Madras Alumni & professors to develop cutting edge solutions to solve the problems in water pipelines and sewer lines\septic tanks, thereby improving the lives of millions of people. Our core values start with trust, and respect for everyone and along with strong collaboration and communication. We believe in giving agency to our teammates and strongly pushing them towards developing a growth mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop and improve signal processing algorithms for analysis of acoustic signals with up-to-date knowledge on processing methods.
- Understand key acoustic algorithm functions, develop efficient code, verify performance and functionality.
- Exposure to all phases of software development life cycle (concept, design, implementation, test, and production).
- Propose innovations to improve performance, quality, etc.
- Work with peers to develop excellent, structured code, well-optimized and easily maintainable.
● Experience programming in either Python, C++, or MATLAB
● MS/PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering/ Signal processing
● At least 1 year of signal processing or related area
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Good knowledge of signal processing techniques, basic knowledge of ML algorithms and good visualisation skills.
- Firmware Design and Development experience on different micro-controllers.
- C/C++ programming
- Linux Commands Operating System Concepts
- board bring up, embedded software, Kernel Build, Yocto
- Shell scripting Networking Concepts Openwrt OS Concepts
- Must have good Communication and Presentable skills.
- Experience on any Wifi, Bluetooth, GSM modules is a plus.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
The Senior Software Engineer works with an experienced cross-functional team to deliver innovative wireless communication security products. They will utilize real world knowledge and a disciplined approach to product development, and adapt readily - Time-To-Market demands, ensuring product quality and timely delivery in a highly dynamic market environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Design and deliver server platform based software products from conceptual stages to production delivery.
- Work independently on all phases of server centric software development including specification, architecture design, rapid prototyping, efficient coding, integration, debug and unit testing. Support UL and EN regulatory compliance
- Work collaboratively and effectively as part of a small team on fast paced projects that have tight deadlines.
- Support manufacturing life cycle for new products from NPI to production run and incremental software release of functionality.
- Lead, train, and mentor junior engineers
- Document and present design requirements to staff
- Possess a demonstrated ability to communicate with customers via email and phone
REQUIRED SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY :
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of skills and abilities.
- Must be an excellent SW developer. We expect experience developing software C/C++ in Linux and Perl. Other scripting languages is a plus (i.e. Python).
- Strong experience with SQL, Database design (MySQL a plus)
- Experience with Network Security Administration and understanding of the full SDLC.
- Experience with Multithread, Socket connection, OpenVPN server setup, OpenSSL, Certificate, Encryption, and TCP/IP troubleshooting.
- Experience with Testing tools, virtualizing servers, and using source control (SVN a plus).
- Experience with Linux development infrastructure, tool chain and build environment (Jenkins a plus).
- Experience developing both Linux application software; installing Linux software and configuring Linux systems.
- Experience with Application server remote update, and Apache Server authentication.
- Proven record of designing and delivering complex networking products from inception to production delivery.
- Previous experience developing quality software for commercial products.
- Experience with communication systems involving wireless, radio, security and mesh networking technologies is a plus.
Experience with OSI networking protocols and applications is a plus.
- Experience with system development tools, including Source-Level Debuggers, Protocol Analyzers (Wireshark), Code Analysis tools, etc.