Post: Embedded Developer
• Proficiency and Hands on Experience on Embedded C, various protocols such as I2C, SPI, RS232 etc.
• Testing and debugging of hardware and firmware
• B.E. E&TC , Electronics
• Certification in Embedded System Development/Application
• Minimum 1 years of Experience in same domain
About VertAxis Futuretech Pvt. Ltd.
- Work closely with product management and company leadership to understand customer requirements and translate into saleable, supportable, and deployable sensor architecture
- Contribute to the technical and architectural direction of the sensors team to ensure consistent architecture that maximizes feature velocity, reliability, supportability, and deployability
- Architect, design, and test APIs between the sensors and the Balbix Brain.
- Work closely with the Data Engineering team to ensure consistent and scalable data consumption across millions of sensors
- Streamline the software lifecycle to ensure continuous deployment and delivery into production
- Able to take on very complex problems, learn quickly, iterate, and persevere towards a robust solution
- Product-focused and passionate about building truly usable systems
- Collaborative and comfortable working across teams including engineering, front end, product management, and DevOps
- Responsible and like to take ownership of challenging problems
- A good communicator, and facilitate teamwork via good documentation practices
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in designing algorithms for evolving needs
- Intuitive in using the right type of models to address different product needs
- Curious about the world and your profession, constant learner
- Extensive knowledge of networking
- Expert knowledge of C, and C++
- Extensive experience with Linux, ideally in an appliance form factor
- Working knowledge of Python, Windows, and MAC OS
- Security best practices and design principles
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Developing drivers and middleware for mobile and wearable computing on cutting edge new hardware components.
- Optimizing constrained environments of low power mobile devices by writing excellent C/ C++ solutions.
- Collaborating with our business development team, providing support in customer communication and other additional service inquiries, sales leads and sales support.
- Designing new features / hardware introduction
- Implementing and testing software according to design
- Creating tools to automate processes
- Specifying requirements for new/legacy functionality
- Defining feature design and system architecture
- Supporting feature and maintenance teams
- Closely cooperating with development teams
- Closely cooperating with Product Technology Area members (Product Owners, Technical - Specialist, Architect, Subject Matter Experts)
What you need to have:
- BE – CS/ ECE, MS, ME, MTech
- Very Strong C/ C++ experience in an embedded environment
- Expertise in Python Framework
- Good working experience in Unix / Linux operating system
- Must have good knowledge of Bluetooth, BLE, Wi-Fi standards
- Candidates having experience in developing Hearables (TWS, Neckband, headphones) and IoT systems are preferred
- Good knowledge of SDLC,SQA
- C++, Unix/Linux, Oops Concept,
- Docker, Gtest
- database topics like Database DML/DDL, Joins
- Unix Commands, Shell Scripting, Make files, GDB debugger
- Agile/Scrum framework
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience on C++.
- C++ OOPS concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Templates, Pre Processor directives, Exception Handling etc.…)
- Sound knowledge of Design patterns like Singleton, Visitor and Decorators.
- Knowledge of STL, String Operations and Boost libraries.
- Thorough understanding of containers like Arrays, List, Vector, Maps, Stacks and queues.
- Concepts related to Streaming, String functions, Type castings, Pointer references, virtual functions.
- Proficient in working with Docker, Gtest
- Should have good handson for database topics like Database DML/DDL, Joins,
- Database Advance –Procedure, Index, cursors, SP etc.
- Should have ability to work on Unix Commands, Shell Scripting, Make files, GDB debugger etc.
- Should be experienced with Scrum framework
Xfinito is building a portfolio in new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
JOB ROLE: EMBEDDED SYSTEMS ENGINEER
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with multi-disciplinary engineering team and customer to identify and recommend hardware needs and requirements for project/product.
- Modify or assist in the development of software architecture and design for new products, prototype, or re-design, including sourcing build environments and writing technical support and control documentation.
- Read Block Diagrams and detail circuit schematics and layout of proposed or existing hardware and assess the software and driver requirements.
- Participates in cross-divisional Edge IoT projects and/or proposals.
- Develop, oversee, and document automated tests for electrical hardware design and products as well as final operating drivers and systems.
- Evaluate and investigate product failures, and recommend repair or design modifications based on specifications, cost, resources, and risks.
- Ability to creatively approach challenges and cleverly solve difficult problems.
- Ability to independently identify daily design and customer support tasks, self-start and motivate.
- Ability to manage several projects and prioritize appropriately, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to learn and work in virtual environments (CAD & Hardware build packages) in-which candidate’s skills are low but persevere and overcome skill gaps autonomously.
- Some experience programming with embedded systems designs and multithreaded real-time operating systems is required.
- Solid programming experience. Preferably in C or C++, .NET, and Java programming languages.
We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with (0-4 years of experience) passion and eagerness to create scalable and optimized software systems and execute complete embedded software development lifecycle.
Job Area Engineering - Software
This position is ideal for a Senior SW engineer who is passionate about solving challenging business problems and building security services that provide an excellent client experience. You will be an integral part of the vulnerability assessment product development team focusing on designing, coding, and testing new and enhanced security services for z/Linux. The successful candidate should be a self-motivated individual with expert software engineering skills and solid expertise with IBM mainframe technologies. Candidate must be flexible and willing to switch tasks based on team's needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Linux kernel and device driver development
- Experience with development boards such as DragonBoard
- Experience with python, perl, rust, shell scripting
- C programming and debugging skills
- CPU and cache architectures
- Experience with JTAG and GDB debuggers
- Linux Kernel upstream patch submission
- CPU performance and power analysis
- Independent and self-motivated problem solver and strategic thinker
- Proficient in Git for development and patch/branch management
- Good planning, time management, decision-making, presentation, and organization skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, Roles and responsibilties:
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering or related technology field
- 10+ Years of Experience in Software Development
- Experience in writing code for embedded systems, Proficient in C/C++ coding and intel DPDK
- Understanding of network interface drivers
- Experience with VMware, AWS, MSAzure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of micro services and containerization
- Experience in building Networking Security Products
- Knowledge of Networking, TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Design, code embedded features/solutions for the ShieldX Product
- Design write, extend and troubleshoot datapath code for switching, routing, NAT, TCP and TLS
- Work closely with other development , Product and Test Teams
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering or related technology field
- Excellent communication and Team player skills
- Should be a self-starter and be able to adopt to dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Able to work 40 hours a week
The Senior Software Engineer works with an experienced cross-functional team to deliver innovative wireless communication security products. They will utilize real world knowledge and a disciplined approach to product development, and adapt readily - Time-To-Market demands, ensuring product quality and timely delivery in a highly dynamic market environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Design and deliver server platform based software products from conceptual stages to production delivery.
- Work independently on all phases of server centric software development including specification, architecture design, rapid prototyping, efficient coding, integration, debug and unit testing. Support UL and EN regulatory compliance
- Work collaboratively and effectively as part of a small team on fast paced projects that have tight deadlines.
- Support manufacturing life cycle for new products from NPI to production run and incremental software release of functionality.
- Lead, train, and mentor junior engineers
- Document and present design requirements to staff
- Possess a demonstrated ability to communicate with customers via email and phone
REQUIRED SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY :
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of skills and abilities.
- Must be an excellent SW developer. We expect experience developing software C/C++ in Linux and Perl. Other scripting languages is a plus (i.e. Python).
- Strong experience with SQL, Database design (MySQL a plus)
- Experience with Network Security Administration and understanding of the full SDLC.
- Experience with Multithread, Socket connection, OpenVPN server setup, OpenSSL, Certificate, Encryption, and TCP/IP troubleshooting.
- Experience with Testing tools, virtualizing servers, and using source control (SVN a plus).
- Experience with Linux development infrastructure, tool chain and build environment (Jenkins a plus).
- Experience developing both Linux application software; installing Linux software and configuring Linux systems.
- Experience with Application server remote update, and Apache Server authentication.
- Proven record of designing and delivering complex networking products from inception to production delivery.
- Previous experience developing quality software for commercial products.
- Experience with communication systems involving wireless, radio, security and mesh networking technologies is a plus.
Experience with OSI networking protocols and applications is a plus.
- Experience with system development tools, including Source-Level Debuggers, Protocol Analyzers (Wireshark), Code Analysis tools, etc.