Roles & Responsibilities
Proven work experience as Tech Support Engg or Desktop support.
Candidate must have experience in IT help desk technician or similar roles.
Must have technical knowledge of the below skills.
Experience required: 2+ Years.
Location: Baner Pune
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organisation.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
Org link - https://livehealth.in/
Location : Mumbai
Big Picture (The Opportunity) :
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Career? & If you are able to maintain a positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail oriented and self motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you !
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations) :
- Zero to 2 years experience in Linux Operating System.
- Flexible working hours - able to support occasional nights, weekends, and call-ins, able to quickly adapt to a constantly changing faced paced environment. Open to travel to sites.
- An ideal person who is excited and motivated about running and supporting a production - grade critical infrastructure and looks for opportunities to improve processes with automation.
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities) :
- Proactively maintain and develop all linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24*7*365 uptime service.
- Engineering of systems administration-related various solutions for our various SAAS products and projects as well as operational needs.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
- Providing technical support to customers for Applications, Operating systems, and networking.
- Will also be the first point of contact for our clients, where installations are placed on a permanent basis, for basic troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Fault finding, analysis and logging information for reporting of performance exceptions.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value) :
- Graduate - Preferred to have Bachelor‘s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- He / She should be familiar with the installation and configuration of Linux operating systems and setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux systems also familiar with Internet concepts including SMTP, IMAP, POP, HTTP, DNS, LDAP and related protocols.
- You should possess excellent communication skills .
- Knowledge of Email concepts, Helpdesk Concept , VoIP Concept , Cloud computing will be an added advantage.
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user's issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
RedBlackTree is a Product Development and Technology Services firm based in Chennai. We mainly work with startups from California and enterprise firms based in the US and Europe, helping them design, build and bring new products to market. We operate mainly in the healthcare, fintech, travel and manufacturing verticals.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
Responsibilities for Technical Support Engineer
- Must have skills with ServiceNow and/or other Ticket/Issue Management system
- Solid Experience with Voice and Non-Voice support
- Good team player
- Must have deep empathy for customers and end users.
- Experience in troubleshooting software issues.
- Must be organized and capable of triage of issues and management of task pipeline.
- Knowledge of database queries is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Knowledge of other foreign languages (especially European) is a plus
- Must have experience in working customers in the US/Europe/Australia.
Junior (Exp 4+ years) : B2
- Should have end to end knowledge of OTM life cycle and OTM Technical Architecture.
- Comfortable in: XML, XSL, JSPX, SQL, PLSQL, OTM DB Schema and style-sheet.
- Should be able to work on OTM Customizations and Integrations with Oracle & legacy Applications.
- Good working knowledge of Automation Agents and OTM Configurations.
- Should have Good Hands-on experience in Debugging/troubleshooting configuration issues e.g. Planning problems, commitment allocation, Itinerary issues.
- Working knowledge of BI Publisher Report.
- Actively participate in all configuration tasks including project testing and trouble shooting.
Good to have-
- Work closely with architects, onsite team and offshore team.
- Open to travel to client side during critical junctures for duration of 1 to 6 months.
- Provide guidance and trainings to fellow team members
- Should have strong communication skills (verbal and written"
Resource should be flexible to work in 24/7 timings (Day/Night/Weekends
SAP B1 Developer
- Degree or comparable in the computer science area Experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Experience with object-oriented development in Java and/ or C# and/ or Vb.net.
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP).
- Database Application Knowledge (SQL)
- Knowledge in handling of data formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, TFVC)
- Strong technical knowledge in software, hardware, and networking
- Prior experience in Customer service or call center environment
- IP protocol and network experience highly desirable
- Working knowledge of NetApp technical systems (6 months or more)
- Strong understanding of computing technology including hardware components, data storage, operating systems, software applications, common peripheral devices, and external connectivity
- Sound problem solving skills with linear and logical troubleshooting skills
- Process knowledge, assessment, design and documentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid analytical, technical, and project management skills
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be available weekends
- Languages: B2 English
- Excellent communication skills.
- They should be able to handle inbound calls
- They must have to provide training to customers.
- They need to provide Technical help IN software to customers.
- They must be able to solve problems to clients by calls via emails.
- Excellent understanding of excel, pages, word, number & Keynote.
• Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
• Ability to write complex SQL
• Familiarity with Test driven development and Continuous Integration
• Strong knowledge and hands-on with code development tools (Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Unit, Testing Frameworks)
• Familiar with Software development methodology like Agile methodology
• Knowledge of Java and Python
• Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting would be a plus
• Strong leadership skills
• Desire to learn and develop new tools and techniques and share with the team
• Capability to mentor junior team members
• Active involvement is required in all phases of Software Development
• Ability to establish trusted partnership with executive level stakeholders