We are looking for a talented EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER to own our email marketing channel. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases, and creating newsletters.
Here’s what you will do:
● Identify target audience and grow our email list
● Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
● Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
● Write newsletters including all company updates
● Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
● Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients' email to minimize unsubscribes
● Create email databases for lead generation
● Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
● Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
● Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
Here’s what you should have:
● 4+ years of proven work experience as an Email marketer
● Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
● Proficiency in marketing automation technology
● Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
● Familiarity with analytical and database tools
● Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
● Strong project management skills
WHY JOIN QRATA
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Qrata from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Qrata to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make an impact in the talent space for the Indian startup.
- Great Culture and Work life Balance: Wins are celebrated: We have clear and frequent processes in place for recognizing the achievements of their employees. Leadership and management style that encourages teamwork, frequent engagement, fun activities and transparent communication which is vital to creating a positive feeling in the workplace.
WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
- We started Qrata in 2016. We are a 40+ person team based out of Mumbai and Bangalore.
- We have our own platform and framework that includes pre vetting talent for accelerated hiring as well as building a composite talent profile including community references to create predictable hiring outcomes/structured learning for our talent community.
- We are building an ecosystem that connects untapped talent in India irrespective of location to realize their full potential through careers in the fastest growing start-ups around the globe from India.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT QRATA?
This staff member will join our diverse and passionate team, whose primary role is to ensure the digital traction needed to fuel our organization, build fierce momentum around our product through creative and effective branding, and build win-win partnerships with multiple aligned organizations. Within this team, the Content and Marketing Partner will primarily own the Communications and Digital Marketing work, while also collaborating actively on other team projects. We are looking for a passionate storyteller who can identify, curate, and amplify our impact, through stories and statistics, across various mediums.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT QRATA?
- Design approaches to establish and amplify Qrata’s brand presence on social channels
- Develop metrics to measure the Content and Marketing team’s reach and depth of impact
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Be the voice between Qrata & the community, able to relay Qrata’s POV forward as well as collect actionable information from the community (+ social listening) for the organization
- Establish meaningful relationships across our communities; leverage selected influencers within the community or community leaders to trigger conversations
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Ensure a strong web presence on various channels.
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement from 0 - 100.
- Drive growth in our talent community via our product.
- Respond to comments and client queries in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Media or Communications or Journalism or Humanities, or a related field.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficiency in LinkedIn,Instagram, and other social media platforms.
GOOD TO HAVE’S
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in startups or Media Houses(Digital)
- Previous experience working in early stage start-ups.
402 Pharma Search House, -, BG Kher Rd, Vasi Naka, Siddharth Nagar, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
*Female Candidates Preferred or candidate with exposure in womens fashion.
1-2 yrs experience required in similar profile
- Creating marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including content idealization and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with team mates
- Working on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Identify and reach out to potential influencers for the brand, collaborate, negotiate.
- Researches and monitors current industry trends in online marketing
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Researching and reaching out to Influencers (International)
We are one of the fastest-growing startups in the EdTech space with a mission to revolutionize the study abroad industry. Yocket is the largest community-driven platform created exclusively to bring millions of aspiring students together to find the best study abroad solutions. Recently we were chosen as Top 100 Indian Startups by Google And MeitY’s Appscale Academy Initiative !! We’re also ranked #18 on AppStore Top Charts - Education!
Content writers must know how to use a variety of writing and publishing programs, such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, and WordPress. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on content writing for social media post
2. Creating content for the website
3. Implementing copywriting techniques to make the content more engaging
4. Doing on-page SEO to make the content google friendly
5. Create content that enlightens, informs, sells, and simply informs
6. Ideate & strategize the content plan
7. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy.
- Create various email lists and campaigns.
- Test every campaign's success.
- Determine email marketing KPIs.
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis.
- Develop a lead generation strategy.
- Create smart email lists.
- Increase email subscriptions.
- Analyze data to get smart insights.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
Follow up on interested respondents.
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Knowledge of creative processes and social media marketing.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
About the job
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for design and execution of marketing strategies, planning the product portfolio, allocating marketing activities, handling digital marketing and marketing communication, setting goals and ensuring the long-term viability of each location.
• Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
• Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
• Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
• Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
• Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
• Manage all aspects of Digital marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like, EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases etc
• You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedbacks and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
• 5+ years of marketing experience
• MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
• Languages to be known- English and Hindi
• Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
• Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
• Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology
- Managing digital/content marketing activities for our global clients.
- Content writing and updates.
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills with the ability to write quickly, concisely, and accurately.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment and willingness to learn new things and styles.
- Ability to write compelling content on various topics.
- Convince others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the content marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach
- Social Media Marketing
- Saturday & Sunday fixed week offs
- Competitive salary and timely increments
- Potential Career Growth to Lead role for high performers
- Team & Individual Learning and Development is part of our culture
- Vibrant community and regular team outs
- Great team members & energy filled work environment
- Plush Office Campus
Skill(s) required: MS Office, G-Suite and English Proficiency (Written and Verbal)