● Develop an overall strategy for online marketplace development and manage the day to day operations for various platforms
● Drive and own sales and revenue targets from eCommerce operations for the brand
● Coordinate with our Digital Marketing Team for promotions
● Create strategies to drive sales through eCommerce marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Paytm, Purplle, etc
● Categorizing, listing, and positioning the company’s products on eCommerce marketplaces
● Manage various operational activities such as merchandising, post listings, customer service, etc. related to the company’s e-commerce presence
● Monitor the business performance on the e-commerce marketplaces and report the same along with recommendations to the management.
● Update and maintain e-commerce sales data and report to the management
● Ensure compliance with relevant laws & regulations while managing various agreements, contracts, disclaimers, etc
Here’s what you should have:
● Minimum of 4+ years in handling online marketplaces, preferably in the e-commerce industry
● Strong communication, analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills
● Understanding about Ads/Promotion/Coupons/AMS and Optimization of ads.
● Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-commerce websites/portals.
● Excellent knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
● Masters in Marketing/MBA is a plus
at Global Media Agency- A client of Merito
- Recognizes and seizes opportunities to contribute to agency new business
- Build product GTM narrative, and clearly explain products, value proposition, commercial and engagement model
- Organize Product trainings and roadshows across agencies
- Accountable for maintaining a positive relationship with Media agency, and providing clear lanes of communication and support
- Responsible for development of direct reports
- Establish regular check-ins with key stakeholders
- Understand who and when to pull in Tech Product team to support client-direct conversations, and more specific requests
- Manage & prioritize incoming requests from agencies
- Partner with business stakeholders to define product application & usage goals and working to ensure solutions are properly integrated, applied, and activated
- Provide feedback to product team share client & agency specific feedback, areas for improvement, opportunities, etc.
- Display strong consulting and collaboration skills
- Exhibits enthusiasm for clients’ business and industry. Maintains leading edge of knowledge of clients’ business and industry
- 10+ years of experience, ideally in a digital or media agency or consultancy
- Strong knowledge of leading data and technology tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to create and deliver professional presentations and customer deliverables requiring little review/input from others.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrable track record of success in operations and client engagement in a cross-functional environment, including product, tech, or media.
- Has deep knowledge and experience with paid media agencies
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocating for the customer’s needs, and communicating with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represent in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth
Join us in making the fastest fashion brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. Working on 3D Virtual Design Technology we launch new trends even before they're produced. Making us the only fast fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time. Enabling young shoppers, first-hand access to latest styles with our Digital Only Collection.
We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. #SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This role will be responsible for driving sales through e-commerce platforms & offline partnerships for the categories
- The person would be the business owner for all the categories at HeSpoke. The role entails leveraging know how of internal and external variables to deliver sales and outreach of categories. The role entails forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the category. The role also requires the incumbent to drive strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for top-line revenue goals within the established investment budget to achieve P&L goals
- Responsible for developing, implementing, managing and reporting on plans to improve site metrics by increasing conversion, AOV, and other KPIs
- Manage website content to align with monthly promotions, seasonal promotions and overall marketing strategy
Monitoring Brand performance:
- Negotiate budgets, set goals, monitor and report on performance
- Secure Margins in line with overall guidance
- Plan and execute brand campaigns across various platforms and take corrective actions to stay on course of the plan
- Meet the plan for recognition and awareness of accountable brands
- Report performance against key metrics in approved formats
- Overlooking the cost of production, materials & trims required. Planning and sourcing the requirements for the product categories.
- Sourcing knowledge of relevant supplier base to on-board materials at right price
- Create and manage supplier relations to develop long term, reliable & sustainable business
- Builds a strong supplier/vendor base that would stay relevant at every stage of business
Improve customer experience and retention:
- Develop processes and procedures to drive customer retention
- Drive banner revenue through list growth, segmentation and increased efficiency.
- Analyse user experience across channels and touch points through web analytics and determine potential improvements
What to expect:
Flexible working hours.
Hockey stick growth as the brand scales.
Your fashion expenditure sponsored by HeSpoke upto INR five thousand every month.
Office Location: Less than a mile from Forum Mall, Koramangala