in Microsoft .NET technologies in financial services domain.
Lead the development of web-based applications using the skillsets
Lead team of Developer and/or Trainee Developer to deliver as per internal
Responsible for ensuring compliance with the SDLC processes and tools
Implement continuous improvement measures for information security and high availability
- Meeting with the client and internal team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting up project completion timelines with client and tracking it to closure.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code, troubleshooting software issues.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Prepare Solution Design Documentation of projects.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
- Reporting - Dashboard, Growth Report, All Project Reports MTD, QTD, YTD wise
- Collect the Data from Project Team to analyze it daily or monthly basis
- Expertise in MS Office and Report Generation
- Work very closely with teams across delivery locations and client
- SharePoint and VBA skills
- To be willing to work in US shifts
- Perform requisite MIS (Count sheets, internal & external reporting)
- Adhere to reasonable operational requests from the management
- Expert in managing new SharePoint sites with approval workflow and maintenance of the existing sites.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Detail orientated.
functionality, building the app code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality
of the finished product.
To ensure success as a unity developer, you should have extensive experience
working with Unity and Unity3D software, excellent coding skills, and a good eye for detail.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Senior Game Tools Programmer within the Tools and Tech Department, you will be writing Core code which is the foundation to all our games plus writing tools and software to optimise and automate our processes.
What you tell your friends you do
“I create tools and infrastructure for our games and software projects”
What you will really be doing
- Using C# and Unity as the main technologies in your day to day work.
- Designing and writing high quality and reliable code
- Writing Core Systems used by all games
- Working with scripting languages
- Working closely with third party SDKs
- Solving any challenges that might appear on the way.
- Contributing towards ideas for tools and helping to grow the department.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in development with C# or C++.
- Experience with Unity.
- Unity Editor Tools experience would be a plus.
- Experience with scripting languages
- Android / iOS experience would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An avid interest in either console or mobile games, preferably both.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Job Description - Sr Azure Data Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on programming in C# / .Net,
- Develop serverless applications using Azure Function Apps.
- Writing complex SQL Queries, Stored procedures, and Views.
- Creating Data processing pipeline(s).
- Develop / Manage large-scale Data Warehousing and Data processing solutions.
- Provide clean, usable data and recommend data efficiency, quality, and data integrity.
- Should have working experience on C# /.Net.
- Proficient with writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and Views
- Should have worked on Azure Cloud Stack.
- Should have working experience ofin developing serverless code.
- Must have MANDATORILY worked on Azure Data Factory.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
With C#/Java, and basic coding knowledge.
At Regions, the Performance Engineer conducts a
wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements as well monitor the performance of the production systems.
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop
testing and monitoring approaches
- Focuses on assurance in the areas of error
rates, response times, and impact to infrastructure
- Designs, scripts, configures, and run
performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and
infrastructure for stability and performance
- Supports testing needs of new projects,
infrastructure upgrades, and application enhancements by validating application
functionality against documented test cases
- Uses dashboards that enable efficient
monitoring of applications and systems running in production environments to
troubleshoot issues and report finding.
- Need to develop windows applications in VB.Net and C#
- Need to interact with QA team, Deployment team
- Need to interact with in-house and external customers
- Need to interact with internal team members for integrated development
- Need to have good communication skills within the team members
- 5+ years of experience is required in developing projects using VB.Net, and mysql C#
- Need to have experience in implementing OOPS concepts
- Need to have experience in database concepts
- Need experience in unit testing
- Need to have experience in trouble shooting and analyzing run time errors
Preference of Educational background:
Preference of Professional background:
- Experience in handling modules/projects as individual
- Experience in Imaging tools, PDF SDK
- Experience in interacting with 3rd party tools
• Developing games in the Unity engine
• Implementing game functionality as per communicated design
• Coordinating with the team
• Developing & maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code for games
• Playing, researching, & ideating for the new games
• 1 to 3 years of game development experience.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
• Excellent knowledge of Unity, including scripting, textures, animation and GUI styles. Excellent Knowledge of Physics for 3D game play elements.
• Experience with Game Physics and Particle systems.
• Hands on experience in integrating multiple 3rd party plugins in unity/android ios.
• Good capacity for teamwork & strong ability to resolve problems and conflicts
• Optimization, profiling, debugging
Looking for a mid level .NET developer with 3+ Years of Experience.
Working on ASP.Net Core2 MVC is added advantage.
Good to have knowledge with SQL Server 2012, indexing and queries and SSIS/SSRS.
Has Implemented Ajax Controls in C# . Net Projects
Complete understanding of MS SQL Database. Data modelling to visualize database structure.
Writing queries use for front‐end applications (websites, desktop applications, Mobile App or cloud apps).
Good understanding of Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data.
Creating database triggers, stored procedures & functions.
Creating table indexes to improve database performance.
Has experience in writing unit tests & performing unit tests on own codes.
• To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project.
• Experience working with MVC framework.
• Hands on experience on various design patterns
• Experience in Unit testing development.
• Good to have experience on Team foundation server and Agile Development.
• Oversee and review code as required.
• Drive implementation and address technical roadblocks that the team is facing.
• Experience with diagnosing performance and/or memory issues is a plus, including using relevant profiler tools.
• Oversee and assist during system testing, UAT and deployment.