About TechUnity Software Systems India Pvt Ltd;
Requirements / Experience:
- 1-3+ years of PHP application development experience
- Strong Experience using Laravel/CodeIgniter/ Symfonyframeworks
- Strong experience and theoretical knowledge of PHP
- Front end and back end development expertise
- Front end frameworks (Bootstrap, Tailwind, etc.)
- Good background with SQL Databases (writing queries, optimization, query builders usage, ORMs)
- API development and documentation (OpenAPI)
- Troubleshooting (ability to react in the most effective manner to eliminate technical issues)
- Solution-Making (ability to propose the most effective technical solutions)
- NoSQL experience is nice to have
- Ability to work on existing live projects and do the modifications as required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team as well
Full-time on Ajackus payroll
Work from the client’s location
- Mumbai: Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra BKC
- Bangalore: Brigade Manae Court, Koramangala
- Noida: Candor TechSpace, Noida
What You’ll Do
- Architecting and implementing the solutions we build
- Working with the team, client, and project manager to efficiently deliver projects
- Translating business needs to technical solutions and communicating with the client
- Ensuring that good programming practices are followed
- Supporting other engineers’ growth with your expertise and mentorship
- Taking part in internal initiatives such as performance reviews, technical recruitment, estimation of pre-sale projects
What you bring to the table
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idiomsExperience in microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Goroutine and channel patterns
- Redis cache library for Golang
- Go swagger API doc
- Working knowledge of ORM like GORM
- Router packages, such as Chi, Gorilla Mux
- Package manager Go module
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git
- Understanding of Docker
- Working knowledge of Message Queue such as IronMQ
- Working knowledge of Database like MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Experience in Microservice
Who are you?
- Passionate about making an impact
- Self-driven & eager to learn new technologies
- Intellectually curious, interested to build complex systems
- Thrive in a highly independent, remote-first environment
- Keen to work with a globally diverse team
What you can expect from us
- Flexible Work Hours -Work-life balance becomes a lot easier to maintain with the flexibility to plan your work hours
- Flexible Leave policies
- Life needs a break - casual, parental, sick, or just random. To help you enjoy your leaves without guilt or excuses, we have a ‘no approval needed’ policy
- Health and Wellness - Constant encouragement to stay fit
- We encourage and support our team members to participate in memberships that promote team member health (physical, emotional, and psychological) and fitness
- Reimbursements for medical support
- Career ladder: the freedom to design your own path
- Well-defined career ladders to grow, assess and explore your professional journey
- Learning opportunities
- In-house learning platforms to partner with you in your growth story
- Wide range of courses and certifications
Years of experience-3 to 5 Years
skills set-.net mvc,asp.net mvc,dot net mvc developer
- Expert in development with WordPress, WooCommerce.
- Expert in e-commerce websites, shopping cart, marketing and payment integration Strong in defining & implementing WordPress coding standards and best practices.
- Expert level CMS (Plugin / theme development / API) development especially in WordPress. PHP programming background to implement core WP functions.
- Able to Build / Integrate APIs for applications.
- Collaborate with the team members to understand the client requirements.
- Must have experience in working on frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter.
- Write clean and well-structured codes.
- Produce detailed technical product descriptions.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software along with the databases to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Contribute to all the software development phases.
- Follow the industry’s best practices for writing clean code.
- Develop and deploy the latest features that facilitate the relevant tools and procedures if required.
- Improve the code-base of our products in a significant manner
- Maintaining the central databases, ensuring high performance, and responding to requests from the front-end.
- Creating a secure API for our mobile applications.
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions.
- Compiling and analyzing data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Recording data and reporting it to respective parties
- Participating in all phases of the development life cycle
- Developing additional server level functionality and tools using a .NET language (C# preferred).
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs/ flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
- Managing Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3 years + Experience and exposure to working on problems of scale.
- .Net Fullstack Developer with Angular(Must) and MS SQL
- Must have mobile based app development experience.
- Familiarity with the challenges involved in scaling applications from a single machine to a large deployment.
- Experience with cloud environments like Amazon's AWS is a plus.
- Experience with in working with gaming servers like SmartFox multiplayer server is a plus.
- Added advantage to those who have worked on C#, Web API , WCF, MVC, MS SQL and Angular JS in business env.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Knowledge on design, development and deployment of applications based on CMS and Dot Net technology framework
- Strong Analytical, Logical Reasoning and Problem-Solving skills
- Strong in SDLC concepts, RDBMS concepts and SQL/PL-SQL, Data Structures
- Ability to effectively work with a highly technical and virtually located team
Good to have:
- Considerable knowledge in the following: Drupal, .NET MVC, PHP, CSS, Angular, jQuery, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, DevOps, Agile software development
- Exposure to mobile application development using any one of the mobile development platforms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Ability to co-ordinate among various user groups and internally within the team. This is a critical skill
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Deliver on commitments
- Self-Starter and willing to learn many new skills on the job
- Willing to work flexible hours as the job demands
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Ability to think through various business issues and come up with solid design solutions that will stand the test of time
- Good listening and influencing skills; a strong customer focus is a must
Roles and Responsibilities
- Talented software developers to deliver high-quality web-based business applications
- Get a solid understanding of both the functional and technical specifications of the module \ task of the current assignment and have full consent before starting the development.
- Follow proper coding standards, application architecture guidelines and procedural guidelines as explained by the respective team lead.
- Maintain the time sheet on a daily basis clearly filling the actual effort against the estimated effort. And any unplanned activities, scope creeps, unaccomplished tasks or additional guidance requirements should be immediate brought to the notice of Team Lead/Project manager/ VP.
- Will be responsible for doing a thorough unit testing before and after their respective code components is being integrated into peer codes or main application.
- Post integration release they would be responsible for resolving the TFS issues being assigned to them.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in .Net technologies
- Build new Web-based systems with C# .NET, ASP.NET
- Experience in Angular 2+, JQuery, Entity Framework are preferred
- Good experience in OOPS concepts, MVC Frame work, Web API, WCF / Remoting
- Strong experience in designing and working with scalable architectures
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Having Experience in build, publish and deploying applications using various tools
- Should have experience of all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle or Agile
- Excellent problem solver, able to assimilate formation quickly
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Technical expertise: Demonstrates knowledge and experience in .net development
- Strong team player; work effectively in groups; and help others to get the job done
- Decision making: ability to analyze, integrate, evaluate and make decisions
- Motivation: Establish and communicate vision. Demonstrate enthusiasm and excitement toward achieving project goals
- High quality standards: accuracy, proficient and thoroughness in unit testing
- Time Management: Completes work in a timely manner to meet production deadlines
- Organizational skills: Ability to establish priorities for projects to meet goals
Education among below
- B Eng
- M Eng
- B Tech
- M Tech
- E CE/IT
The Database Developer will perform day-to-day database management, maintenance and troubleshooting by providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for diverse platforms including, but not limited to, MS SQL, Azure SQL, MySQL,
PostgreSQL and Amazon Redshift.
They are responsible for maintaining functional/technical support documentation
and operational documentation as well as reporting on performance metrics associated with job activity and platform
Must adhere to SLAs pertaining to data movement and provide evidence and supporting documentation for incidents that violate those SLAs.
Other responsibilities include API development and integrations via Azure
Functions, C# or Python.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced T-SQL scripting skills
• Query optimization and performance tuning familiarity with traces, execution plans and server
• SSIS package development and support
• PowerShell scripting
• Report visualization via SSRS, Power BI and/or Jupityr Nootbook
• Maintain functional/technical support documentation
• Maintain operational documentation specific to automated jobs and job steps
• Develop, implement and support user defined stored procedures, functions and (indexed) views
• Monitor database activities and provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 production support
• Provide functional and technical support to ensure performance, operation and stability of
• Manage data ingress and egress
• Track issue and/or project deliverables in Jira
• Assist in RDBMS patching, upgrades and enhancements
• Prepare database reports for managers as needed
• API integrations and development
• Bachelor or advanced degree in computer science
• Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or higher
• Working knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL and/or Amazon Redshift
• C# and/or Python
• No Supervisory Responsibility/No Budget Responsibility
Level of Authority to Make Decisions
The Database Developers expedite issue resolution pursuant to the functional/technical documentation available.
Issue escalation is at their discretion and should result in additional functional/technical documentation for future
However, individual problem solving, decision making and performance tuning will constitute 75% of their time.