Winjit is a global, agile, and innovative organization established with an aim to create value and impact for its employees, customers and all stakeholders.
We are a group of technology enthusiasts with a mission to make a positive impact on businesses by leveraging our expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT and Blockchain.
Who you are:
• Growth oriented, a tech geek with a curiosity to know and explore
• A Solution oriented individual.
• A Strong Decision maker
• A Detail oriented, obsessed for pixel perfection and ability to convert a designer's vision to a working application.
• Someone who aspires to travel globally to solve exciting business challenges
.Net Core :
1) Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
2) Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5 / .Net Core, Web API, SQL Server).
3) Candidate needs to be a full stack developer
4) Experience developing applications using following technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET Framework, .NET Core, Entity Framework, C#, Angular 6, ASP.NET and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, SQL, MVC, REST calls, creation of REST APIs
5) .Net Core/.Net MVC is mandatory
6) Experience with GitHub
9) Knowledge of design patterns is required.
10) Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.
11) Good understanding of project architecture and software development processes
2) At least 6 months of experience with Angular
4) Strong knowledge of Typescript
5) Experience in continuous deployment of front-end applications
6) Comfortable designing, implementing and maintaining large scale frontend applications
7) Autonomous and out-of-the-box thinker
8) Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
9) Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
10) Experience in e2e test cases using cypress
11) Knowledge of testing frameworks/tools like Jest, Karma, Protactor, etc
12) Deep knowledge of Angular practices
Winjit understands that our team has a life outside work as well.
• Flexible working culture
• Holistic development of its team members through its wellness and growth-oriented programs.
• Opportunities to upskill and cross-skill through advanced technical certifications
• Global on-site exposure.
Be a musician, stand-up comic, writer, athlete while working at Winjit as value your passion!
About Winjit Technologies Pvt Ltd
UWorld is a worldwide leader in online test prep for college entrance, undergraduate, graduate, and professional licensing exams throughout the United States. Since 2003, over a million students have trusted us to help them prepare for high-stakes examinations.
We are seeking Senior .NET Developers (Full-Stack) who are passionate about creating excellent backend microservices, and rich UI/UX and enjoy taking on new challenges. The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end development, testing, deployment, and support of web apps, microservices, and back-end databases for our online test delivery platform and various Test Prep applications.
- Develop and test end-to-end web applications and microservices
- Build responsive user interface (UI) screens that scale across all devices (Phone, Tablet, and Computer)
- Develop new back-end infrastructure and related features directly impacting the future of our product
- Work with a small team of experienced and talented developers in developing modern web applications with a focus on scalability, performance, and usability.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, features, and any other development activities in the product lifecycle from early conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced environment
- Employ best practices for code sharing and development to ensure common code base abstraction across all applications
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6-10 years of experience in developing web applications using Microsoft Stack (.NET, C#, SQL Server, etc.).
- Proficient with Front-End User Interface (UI) development using Angular/NodeJS/React
- Hands-on Experience with C# programming using .NET framework/.NET Core
- Experience with integration of Gateway APIs and third-party libraries
- Experience with creating and publishing REST services
- Exposure to Microservices architecture
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure/AWS) is preferred
- Good skills of system architecture planning
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Postgres) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to work effectively within a changing environment that is going through high growth
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and ability to understand direction and feedback
- Meeting with the client and internal team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting up project completion timelines with client and tracking it to closure.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code, troubleshooting software issues.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Prepare Solution Design Documentation of projects.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
- Reporting - Dashboard, Growth Report, All Project Reports MTD, QTD, YTD wise
- Collect the Data from Project Team to analyze it daily or monthly basis
- Expertise in MS Office and Report Generation
- Work very closely with teams across delivery locations and client
- SharePoint and VBA skills
- To be willing to work in US shifts
- Perform requisite MIS (Count sheets, internal & external reporting)
- Adhere to reasonable operational requests from the management
- Expert in managing new SharePoint sites with approval workflow and maintenance of the existing sites.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Detail orientated.
- Develop, test, and deploy fast and scalable web apps
- Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and non-relational databases
- Timely deployment of web apps on the cloud
- Server management and cloud-based infrastructure
- Establishment and integration of development tools as required
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- App deployment on the cloud along with solving debugging issues
- Coding architecture for frontend and backend
Skills & Requirement:
- Minimum 5 years Experience required.
- Hands-on experience in building web-based enterprise applications
- Good working knowledge Asp.Net , .Net Core
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- Direct understanding of application lifecycle; Agile, SDLC
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Networking Concepts.
- Good at API integration, debugging and fixing the issues with API
- Experience in performing SQL queries on an RDMS.
- Operational experience: Troubleshooting and Support
- Ability to work in groups and in independent settings to complete assigned tasks
- Previous experience on IoT Projects will be added advantage
Work Location: 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru - 560102
Office Timings : Monday to Saturday – 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Work From Office Only
Experience : 2 - 12 Years
Notice Period- Immediate Joiners OR Can join within 30 Days.
Skills Required -
C#, ASP. NET, .NET Core, WPF/WCF
Experience in Angular would be advantage.
Web API and REST, WCF, LINQ, and MVC
Programming techniques: Concurrency, multi-threading, asynchronous programming, internationalization, multi-tenancy, optimization
We are conducting Walk In Interviews for MCA & MSc IT in .Net OR Java OR MEAN/MERN OR QA technology for a rewarding career with Gateway group of companies:
Interview would consist of an assessment Test, Technical round and HR round. (as per your performance at each stage).
Selected candidates would be put under a short training program and then would start working with us on live projects:
Good Communication Skills
Good Analytical Skills
Batch Year 2020/21/22
Established in 1997, The Gateway Corp (www.thegatewaycorp.com), is a privately held global enterprise, headquartered in India & The Netherlands. The Gateway Corp is the principal holding company and promoter of all Gateway Group Companies, comprising of 20 independent operating companies across 17 countries. Each Gateway Group Company operates independently under the guidance & supervision of its board of directors & shareholders. These companies consist of publicly listed companies, companies focused on disruptive innovation & research, joint ventures, industry focused technology consulting companies, technology platforms and software services companies. The inherent DNA of each Gateway Group Company is to deliver tangible & measurable business value to global customers.
Each brand at Gateway specializes in offering a niche capability to our clientele across 30+ countries around the world. Our businesses run on the same set of values and ethics, with a singular motto of adding an incremental value to our clients’ businesses. We have a shared mission and we collectively work towards it within our chosen specified areas.
- Headquartered in India & Netherlands.
- Branches in 16 Countries.
- 7 Development Centers across the globe
- 12 practices, Catering to 8 Industries.
- Global Team Strength of 1600.
- 100% Debt Free since inception.
- 80% Repeat Business from existing customers
- Best human practices, Audited and certified by Intertek, external agency.
- Onsite opportunities (Short term & Long term).
- Celebrating Womanhood & Motherhood separate policies for women employees.
- Architect, develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Developing front end website architecture and designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Vast knowledge in Data Structure.
- Previous working experience as a developer for at least 6 months.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL or Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience with MEAN Full-stack paradigm.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Must required skill: Mongo DB, Express, Angular(2+), Node.
- Technical skills in C# .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC and Entity framework, LINQ and REST APIs
- Have good analytical ability to breakdown problem statements into solutions
- Working knowledge of various development tools like IDE’s (VS2008 or above), source control systems like TFS, Subversion.
- Good at Troubleshooting, problem solving and has supported customers in production environment
- Experience in Test driven development is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to follow verbal/written instructions
- Ability to troubleshoot assigned technical issues and also the ability to meet tight project deadlines
- MUST have experience in major systems development and implementation
- Leading a team would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in .NET technology preferred (C#) & MS SQL WWF/WCF/WPF.
- Proficiency in.NET Framework & NET Technology preferred (C#) is necessary.
- Knowledge and working experience in MS SQL2008,2012,2014
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOPs).
- Expertise in designing and working with MVC architecture is necessary.
- JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, Web API
- Knowledge of security implications of web applications and have experience designing secure
- Ability to document all development related activities.
- Provide support for all Technical requirements to include problem identification, reporting, analysis and resolution.
- To work independently on Entire Architecture Design.
- Priority will be given having Experience in third Party Integration.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Azure certification(s) of any kind.
- She/he should be enthusiastic in the job role and a good team player.
- Self-motivated with a passion to code and willing to meet aggressive timelines.
- Strong Logical ability thinking skills to meet Client Requirements in specified time.
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
A Day in the Life
● Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
● Design client-side and server-side architecture
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
● Write effective APIs
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Create security and data protection settings
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
● Write technical documentation
● Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What you will need
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
● Familiarity with common stacks
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail
● Organizational skills
● An analytical mind
● Degree in Computer Science or relevant field