- Deep understanding of Django and DRF
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Clarify feature requirements with product team
- Design end to end feature flow
- Write scalable and bug free code
- Take care of test and deployment pipeline
- Maintaining the existing products
Skills And Qualification
- Experience with API-driven and highly scalable application is a plus
- Good knowledge of non relational DB (MongoDB preferred)
- Good with data structure and algorithms
- Good to have an experience with testing framework and CI/CD pipeline
Drive new feature development - from ideation to PoC to testing to scalable production deployments
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Implementing highly scalable, secure, robust, and fault-tolerant systems
Working on continuously improving tools and systems Required Skills
Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL
Demonstrable experience with microservices (design, deployment, monitoring, etc.)
Strong proponent for best practices and code quality
Experience in architecting & building real-time, large scale software applications.
Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithm Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
Bring software engineering and product delivery experience, with a strong background in algorithms.
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Good communication skills
Strong Problem solving and analytical skills
Experience in Fintech Industry is a plus
About the company.
It is India's largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 250+ corporates, including Concentrix, RBS, Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories It is leading the employee benefits market in India which pegged at $2 billion and growing.
Are you passionate in coding and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced talents (React JS / Node JS / MongoDB / Web3.js / Solidity developers) to join our team and start a revolution!
Key Responsibilities and Scope
- Framework development and integration
- Prototype and Proof of concept development
- Creation, configuration, and monitoring Shards sets. Architecture and capacity planning for MongoDB clusters.
- Assisting senior developers in detecting performance issues in the system by deploying MMS and MongoDB profilers
- Implementation of MongoDB advanced concepts like locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Maintain MongoDB replication with replica set factors, arbiters, voting, priority, server distribution, slave delays.
- Others: Elastic Stack, MMS, MongoDB Management service
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- Executing elastic stack in production scale Passion for best design, developing, and coding practices
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Experience in analyzing and visualizing the data along with data modeling
- Experience in upgrading different databases and also migration of data among multiple databases.
- Experience in MongoDB installation, patching, troubleshooting, performance, tracking/tuning, backup, and recovery in dynamic environments.
- Experience in managing the life cycle of MongoDB including sizing, automation, monitoring, and tuning
- Experience in working with MongoDB ops Manager, Cloud Manager, and Atlas Manager
- Experience in analyzing chunk migrations, splitting, and balancing across the clusters.
Software Development Engineer (III) @ REBEL FOODS
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been built on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model. While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
An opportunity to revolutionize the restaurant industry
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy working with us, if:
- You are passionate about using technology to solve customer problems
- You are a software craftsman or craftswoman who is obsessed with high quality software
- You have a flair for good design and architecture
- You are unafraid of rearchitecting or refactoring code to improve it
- You are willing to dive deep to solve complex software issues
- You are a teacher and mentor
Our technology ecosystem:
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Databases: AWS Aurora, MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture: REST APIs, Caching, Messaging, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Bitbucket, Jira
You will mostly spend time on the following:
- Leading the design and implementation of software systems
- Driving engineering initiatives across teams with a focus on quality, maintainability, availability, scalability, security, performance and stability
- Writing efficient, maintainable, scalable, high quality code
- Reviewing code and tests
- Refactoring and improving code
- Teaching and mentoring team members
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development, including experience building microservices and distributed systems
- Experience working in Cloud environments: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience building secure, configurable, observable services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across engineering, product and business teams
We value engineers who are:
- Crazy about customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo and innovate
- Obsessed with quality, performance and frugality
- Willing to take complete responsibility and ownership of results
- Team players, teachers, mentors
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
3 + years expertise in Python 3.7, Django 2 (or Django 3).
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic in Django (RESTful APIs).
Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Strong unit test and debugging skills.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
Django Channels, Web Sockets, Asyncio.
Experience working with AWS or similar Cloud services.
Experience in containerization technologies such as Docker.
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application (caching, Redis)
Expereince: 3-5 years
Domain: SQL server/SSIS/Cloud technology
Good Knowledge in Creating new tables in database.
Using Triggers, trunket,delete,view,etc
- Crawl the internet/intranet for issues people are facing and convert them in to stuctured data that would be consumed downstream.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plans are in place and adheres to the great quality of code at all times.
- Actively participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making the system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Good understanding of version control system (GIT).
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- 6+ years of experience working on the server-side.
- Exposure to API designing, scalable architecture, and thorough understanding of systems.
- Great database modeling skills.
- Working knowledge of Databases, both relational (such as PostgreSQL) and in-memory database (such as Redis).
- Good understanding of web stack and how all the pieces fit together.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.