Our client is a leading data product and technology firm that makes advertising work better for people.
- Lead the Data Solutions function and be the POC for all Agency Digital and Data leads to liaise on client requirements, and ensure the appropriate solutions are rolled out.
- General agency pitch support for data as needed but more proactively creating consulting frameworks around client 1st PD data architecture, guidance, and recommendation around CDPs implementation, vs DMP, Mar-tech stack
- Establish working relationship and SOP for implementation delivery for Mar-Tech projects
- Contribute to team projects as the executive sponsor for client data initiatives
- Provide end-user training across our proprietary technology stack
- Own the setup elements such as first party data, tag integration (tag management systems, custom data integrations, CRM connections, etc.), custom data partner integration development.
- Work with data partners to integrate their data sets into insights (Onboarding & Testing Data Sets)
- Manage the Mar-tech partners, working on JBPs to achieve shared goals of client enablement
- Collect & distribute local product feature requests to global/regional teams
- Work closely with the global and regional product team to test and rollout new features, special with the cookieless future of audience planning tools
- 10+ years of experience in Technology Consulting role within Adtech/Martech
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (Data, Technology, IT, Marketing)
- Certifications (or advanced knowledge) in DMP, CDP, Mar-tech & digital analytics platforms
- A strong understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Familiar with advanced analytics and data management concepts
- Proven ability to build and grow relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a cross-functional team but also have the initiative to problem-solve independently.
- Highly organised with demonstrated project management capabilities
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
If you're passionate about real change, love building products and are curious about marketing and the overall customer experience, this is for you.
The product manager (PM) will manage the direction and market delivery of existing products and identifying new products, product features, product strategy, and relevant services.The PM will be responsible for delivering successful products to market in support of the company’s financial and strategic objectives, and advise the features of releases and release timing.
In This Job, You Will:
- Work with Senior Engineers across multiple teams and business stakeholders to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Drive strategic upward product communications internally and externally
- Drive alignment on product features, business metrics, and business strategies
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams and launch to production
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
This Role Might Be for You If:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision
- You possess strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on how to drive teams towards business solutions
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products
- You drive strategic product communications across organizations providing clarity in decisions
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy.
- Understanding user needs, knowing the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and
converting these into Products.
- Own the product roadmap and execute product strategy.
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Track releases.
- Building lean and agile Products, know how to accurately test hypotheses in the
lightest way possible and be comfortable using lean UX techniques.
- Driving new features forward in weekly sprints.
- Balancing internal stakeholders’ requests & bugs.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Agile development.
- Proven track record bringing innovation to on-demand SaaS software.
- Should be able to work and remain calm even under pressure situations, and should be able to address and resolve any relevant issues.
- Should be able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate with them effectively.
- High levels of confidence, maturity, and competence are required.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
- 4+ years in Software or Saas Industry with 4+ years in Product Management.
- Formal Agile Training
- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
- Experience in Legal Industry or Legal Technologies is an added advantage.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
This role is focused on building consumer-facing applications for Myrsa. You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across apps/website, dashboards and evolve these to include mpower & vbooku. You will define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across apps/website be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website. You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key verticals (health & Wellness, Events, Public Service, Food and sales & Marketing) to create a simple and delightful experience for our users. PMs on the team enjoy a high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high-quality products.
User-facing products experience
We are looking for folks that have experience with designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups. People who have demonstrated an understanding of consumer behavior and psychology in building products and have a passion for building persuasive, sticky products will be a great fit. Myrsa PMs care not just about the technology but also the psychology that makes great products.
Product Managers at Myrsa are highly customer focussed and are obsessed with the quality of customer experience in all its details
Fundamental, Independent and Structured thinking
Myrsa is solving tough problems and in a way, no one else is aspiring to. This requires the PMs to bring in independent thought, like to challenge conventional thinking and identify opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology. Our PMs are self-driven, like to work fairly independently and can drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up, things don’t get done unless someone makes them happen every day. Our culture values independence and ownership and we don’t like supervisory overhead :)
• Basic prototyping and communication of ideas through visual media
• Comfort with data, visualizations, and analytics. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Minimum 3+ years of product management experience in building and shipping consumer products, especially on mobile devices (apps, progressive web)
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As the Product Manager - Partner Integrations,you will be required to work with the
partners in eCommerce and payments space.
What you will do:
- Working with product and tech team of the partners to build APIs, workflows and user journeys.
- Liaising with the partner teams to create different programs.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders across the organization and translate them into product features and enhancements.
- Working with developers to build an API suite and SDKs.
- Conducting primary and secondary research, understanding market trends and analyzing large amounts of data to come up with insights to help drive the product roadmap.
- Possessing strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Maintaining and prioritizing the product roadmap in line with company goals.
- Tracking the product usage after release and maintaining/improving the product during its lifecycle.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company & product to competitors & products.
- Keeping a track of ongoing development by conducting daily scrums.
- Being comfortable working in a startup environment with a learn fast, fail fast attitude.
What you need to have:
- Having at least 3 years of experience in product management domain.
- Graduate/PG degree in engineering or related quantitative field.
- Extra-ordinary data analysis skills.
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- Experience in product management in Fintech is preferable.
- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- Ownership of front end platforms – Android, iOS, msite and website. Have worked extensively in frontend and need to be able define and analyse numerous product metrics and know when and how to apply each in order to influence the success of the product.
- Conceptualize and build innovative Financial Products in Lending for platform users. Most of the products are being developed for the first time in India
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fastmoving environment.
- Strong business management and analysis skills.
- Contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style
- Ability to manage a team of 6-10 smart product managers
- Overall 12-14 years of experience.
- Minimum 7 years of strong consumer internet related Product and 2 years in fintech. Management background preferably in eCommerce /Technology/ Fintech / Banking industry. Understanding & having gone through the pain of what it takes to build a great product
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
- Excellent academic background and records.
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, inter-personal communication, collaboration and team work.
- Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges.
- In short, we are looking for superstar leader to join a superstar team.
- Manage and lead cross-functional project team to ensure delivery of complex development projects
- Scope and requirements specifications
- Functional specifications
- Business/system analysis
- Resource planning and availability
- Program management of existing programs
- Maintain Project Schedules
- Product/Application SME
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with our sales teams to understand and define client’s key business drivers and requirements
- Propose product solutions which meet those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal
- Understand and demonstrate solutions/products to clients at the initial Deal stage
- Support sales teams throughout the contract lifecycle including at client review meetings and identifying opportunities to upsell into existing accounts
- Liaise with clients post sale to develop project documentation including Statement of Work and implementation plans
- Driving Project delivery through coordination with the Product and the Engineering Team
- Process improvement in terms of adoption of Agile framework in Project Delivery
- Closely work with and guiding the Engineering team from a feature/product development standpoint.
- Status Reporting at an Overall Program Level catering to both Internal and External communication
- Involvement in Post Production Support and coordination with cross Functional teams of Operations, Finance and Analytics
Job Title: Product Manager(Ecommerce)
As one of India’s most recognized luxury retailers, Aza Fashions offers an e-commerce solution that aims to take Indian design to the forefront of the global fashion ecosystem, with customers spread across 60+ countries. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager who can lead efforts to deliver a complete product experience that exceeds customer expectations. As an ideal candidate, you have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative, problem-solving mindset to fill them. You’re a market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production, from conception through release. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy, improve consumer experience, and grow market share.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams.
- Analyse consumer needs and current market trends.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Drive the execution of product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and deployment.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Work with UX to translate ideas into customer-friendly UI for mobile, app, and web.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level us cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, marketing, operations, finance, and customer care teams on the development, QA, and release to ensure success.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong work experience in a product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to execute tasks independently
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in product design or engineering
Compensation - ₹18.0L - ₹35.0L
Experience - 5.0 - 7.0 Year(s) : Min 5 yrs of Solid Product management Experience
Location - Bangalore / Mumbai
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E.
- Candidates shall be working in a product/internet consumer firm and only B2B Product Firms (Not B2C)
- Candidates shall be a full time MBA from a tier1 Institutes
- Candidates shall have experience in Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire-framing, defining product roll-out strategy.
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases Lead ideation, development, launch, testing, and iteration of new features Translate high-level conceptual product ideas into clearly defined product specifications.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and sales to drive the product development process
- Define and execute the LEAD School product vision, priorities and roadmap
- Collaborate with engineering to determine the best technical implementation of the product features by Using your skill on PRD, wireframe, mind map, trello and etc.
- Use data and metrics to help inform roadmap and product decisions to help better acquire, convert and retain users
- Define user stories and product requirements that both reflect and anticipate the needs of LEAD School broad user base Proactively engage with LEAD School users in user research and to identify market opportunities
- Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product roadmap.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a product management role within a B2B software company Experienced being the product owner in agile product teams
- Experience with A/B testing and using data to inform product decisions
- Technical enough to work effectively with engineers to decide on different product paths Design-capable enough to work effectively with designers to decide on good platform UI/UX choices
- Strong prototyping and wireframing skills using tools like Balsamiq, Moqups etc.
- Experienced in managing product backlogs and priorities based on user research and collaborating with internal stakeholder
- Effective decision maker and can help teams understand rationale and reasons for the product decisions and roadmap direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-starter, independent and excellent at driving teams and projects
- Excellent communication skills at all level’s small groups, large groups, and with executives
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Manage the scope, execution, and quality of product features from ideation to
● Specify functional requirements for current and future products by conducting
market research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects.
● Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Engineering, Machine
Learning and the Go-to-Market teams) through business and functional requirements, product design, customer adoption and positioning.
● Maintaining the feasibility of the product roadmap
● Educate Engineering on the “why” features are being built and “what” they are aiming to accomplish.
● Hold Engineering accountable for ensuring the product vision is being
● Translate higher level requirements into Engineering ready specifications.
● Experienced working onsite-offshore model.
● Own the product vision and deliverables.
What you bring:
● Take pride in maintaining a unified product vision between Product, Design, and
● Understand execution is more impactful than ideation.
● 3 - 4 years of customer-facing software product management experience
● Successful track record of delivering enterprise software products to the market.
● Demonstrated record of understanding and empathizing with your target user.
● Ability to maintain the product feedback loop between Product, Customer Success, and Sales
● Experience working on B2B enterprise applications targeting multiple personas
● CRM, Business Intelligence, or SaaS product management experience highly Desirable
● Knowledgeable in technology.
● Computer Science/Engineering degree or entrepreneurial work experience a strong Plus.
● You've been told you're scrappy, a progressive, a roll-up-the-sleeves get stuff done type of person.
● You don't leave things to chance and rely on your ability to "wing it" rather you're
calculated, data-minded, prepared and take measured risks. You trust the data not your intuition.
● You're resourceful, excellent with defining product user cases and user stories,
intellectually curious and ready for new challenges.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world-class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sodexo meal card
Job Description :
- This role is responsible for Implementation, one of the most critical phases in a client's life cycle.
- We are looking for an experienced and driven Director, Implementation who is responsible for applying expert knowledge of implementation and large project processes while providing strategic direction to minimize time to first value for all customers.
- As the Director, Implementation, you will manage a growing team and develop processes and procedures for enterprise implementations.
- Take proactive ownership of regional implementation health.
- Create scalable processes and definitive scope around implementation services
- Implement systematic processes for tracking and reporting on the implementation status
- Maintain a highly skilled team of Implementation Managers and manage team allocation to maximize resources and output
- Direct the activities of the implementation team to meet client needs and create successful partnerships
- Lead team to complete process analysis, design/redesign of multiple workflows and processes to ensure that they are customer-focused, consistent, effective and efficient and in compliance with company standards
- Develops and manages all deliverables needed for effective implementation to include but not limited to: detailed project plan/timeline, action log, meeting notes, process/procedures and forms documentation, etc.
- Own execution of the roll-out within the allotted implementation timeframe
- Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase
- Provide support to Account Executives & Sales Engineers during the Sales cycle
- Ability to speak knowledgeably on all technical integration options available within an implementation
- Facilitate hand-off from Sales to Implementation
- Connect regularly with all team members and provide strategic guidance, feedback on performance, and remediate as needed
- Monitor the progress of each account at a deeper level
- Ensure all metrics are accurate and up-to-date
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Understand and manage escalations efficiently and appropriately
- The first point of contact for all inquiries on project status from executive leadership
- Recognize risks and puts remediation plans in place, interfaces directly with clients escalates to exec level when needed
- Partner with global teams on solutions, process enforcement, and overall regional health
- 15-18 years of experience working with global enterprise customers in software implementation or Project Management type role at a SaaS company
- 7-10 years experience in a supervisory or managerial role; People leadership of direct and indirect reports
- Bachelor's degree;
- Previous experience as a Manager, Implementation for enterprise software
- Proven track record of successful implementation with enterprise clients
- Highly developed project management skills
- Ability to influence and guide clients through complex implementations
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead a group of diverse individuals in a high-performance team
- Demonstrated presentation and client-facing skills
- Superior presentation skills; experience with presenting to C-level Executives
- Experience in client services/operational roles and ability to effectively counsel clients and internal business partners
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Understanding of sales, marketing, client relations roles, and their interdependence
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing the technical environment
- Self-starter seeks out challenges
Seniority is India’s first dedicated shopping destination for senior citizens. Through a portfolio of thousands of products, we cater to both medical & lifestyle related needs of the elderly aiming to make their life easier and more independent. We currently operate through our e-commerce platform
(http://www.seniority.in/" target="_blank">www.seniority.in) and an experience zone in Pune. We are backed by the $3Bn RPG Group.
Position: Product Manager
Experience: B.E/B.Tech + MBA with min 3 yrs. work exp.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to lead customer experience of our product. A
product manager at Seniority Ltd is at the centre of the unique user experience we are trying to build
for senior citizens and hence we expect the candidate to be obsessed with user experience and be
comfortable working in a dynamic environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead development of Mobile Apps from scratch
• Create and Lead Short term & long term customer experience roadmap
• Create Product Flows, Wireframes, and Prototypes
• Develop and explore new ideas, initiatives and products / services
• Conduct market research and analysis to validate new ideas at every stage
• Collaborate with the Engg., Design and other teams to take features from concept to production
• Build a strong e-commerce platform that combines a superior user experience supported with a
robust and scalable back end tech architecture
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to execution & take key product
decisions which impact design, usability, retention, engagement & revenue
• Create a high quality user experience that drive increased customer loyalty and conversion rate
• Manage upgrades and progressive releases for existing products
• Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
• Experience in user interface design, wireframes and prototyping for mobile platform
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
• Strong business, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to drive execution by taking ownership
• Should be a hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work in resource-constrained
• Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful stories and products
Good to have:
• Experience of working with a start-up/e-commerce company
• Experience working for any consumer internet companies