Responsibilities: Plan, build, configure, and optimize public cloud infrastructure for high performance, scalable and reliable customer experience Lead, motivate, and scale a highly diverse team. Introduce scalable, repeatable processes that help the team deliver a high-quality product. Champion an atmosphere of continuous improvement by serving as a coach, mentor, and technical advisor. Recruit, mentor, and develop world-class engineers and engineering managers. Diagnose and resolve systemic obstacles that prevent your team from delivering high-quality software. Lead root cause analysis and collaborate with Engineering to build instrumentation into our stack to understand real-time performance characteristics Qualifications: 5+ years of experience working with kubernetes Experience working with linux containers Familiarity with the google cloud environment Strong technical acumen; creativity; interpersonal skills; emotional intelligence. Demonstrated ability to build and scale world-class engineering teams. Proven track record of leading engineering teams working on large-scale, highly-distributed Cloud products and services. Experience building and cultivating strong engineering practices and processes. Strong communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
About HighLevel LLC
The fastest growing all in one platform for SMB's and digital marketing agencies. CRM, Email, 2-way SMS, phone system, facebook, instagram, WhatsApp, Email marketing, Social media posting, Websites, Funnel Builder, Wordpress hosting & more!
We have a very strong and independent team. We value tinkerers and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. We want people to come to work and explore their curiosity every day. Our growth offers a unique opportunity for the right individual to scale and build world class products.
Some of the perks we offer
- 100% Remote
- Uncapped Leave Policy
- WFH Setup
- Champion Big Problems
Exp : 10+ Years
Location : Bangalore
Skills : Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Kafka, Event Driven Architecture
• Build a strong bridge and understanding between customer requirement and the
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoringperformance.
• Expertise in handling international clients.
• Experience in data projects will be an advantage.
Essential duties /
responsibilities of the
• Analyze and document customer requirements.
• Analyze the design of technical systems and business models.
• Liaison with project team and customer/stakeholders
• Monitor Issue log and Risk Register and seek issue resolution and mitigation plan
within short time
• Understand customers strategic requirement and plan growth
• Continuous improvement on the quality of IT products and services.
• Support and implement new businesstechnology.
• Work with project team on technological solutions to business requirements.
• Communicate accurate development progress and project status to
• Prepare and share reports on application development andimplementation.
• Maintain project tracker, deduce project performance measuresregularly
• Conduct alpha and beta QA before UAT,record results, analyze Quality
Occasional / other duties of
Recruitment (Interviewing) , Training and mentoring
Education: Qualification - B. E, B. Tech (IT), MCA, M. Tech (IT), M.E (CSE), MBA
Minimum years of
Nature of Exp / Sector /
Position / Role:
Business Analyst/Project Management/Agile
Skills: • Aminimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine
• Excellent documentation and communication skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Excellent understanding of the technical stack and Cloud
• Should have hands on experience in designing technical solutions for client
• Excellent understanding of SDLC process
• Experience in managing project usingAgile
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time managementskills.
• Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
• Experience of working in phased project deployment windowschedules
• Should be willing to take up ownership of different pieces of work within the
scope of work defined.
Good to have: Hands-on experience in Data Engineering
Preferential hiring skills: The TSM should also partner across the organization to drive the process changes and
system enhancements for the department
What you’ll do:
- Work together with our leadership on the company’s critical technical decisions
- Provide clarity of direction, motivation and purpose to the engineers you work with and maintain high technical standards
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross functional environment
- Exercise curiosity and understanding of the work being done by non-engineering functions
- Balance MVP mindset with building for scale and defining the iterations
- Own the quality and stability of the systems built
- Own the deliverables for your team and the commitments made to reach the objectives
- Provide direction and decisions that the team can get behind during ambiguous situations
- Introduce & iterate processes that will empower the engineers to reach defined goals and milestones effectively
- Hire great talent to work with us on complex challenges
- Participate in customer outreach programs, analyse issue reports and cultivate customer empathy among the team
You should apply if:
- You have 8+ years of full-time experience as a software engineer, working on web technologies
- You have 2+ years of experience as an Engineering Leader or Engineering Manager, or equivalent roles.
- You have built and maintained reliable systems that operate at high scale.
- You’re experienced in building and running cloud-native platforms & distributed systems.
- You have experience clearly defining & communicating the “what,” and managing project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your team with a pragmatic approach.
- You have experience working with cross-functional leaders and teams building & managing complex, large-sized projects.
- You love working in a start-up environment where things move fast, and you have autonomy with ownership & accountability to deliver
- You build cultures that are inclusive and where everyone can belong.
- Manage an organization of software engineers, tech-leads, principal engineers, architects, first and second line engineering managers
- Partner with product leadership to achieve Clari’s business goals by identifying and prioritizing engineering initiatives quarterly and annually
- Work with cross-geo and cross-functional teams to achieve business & technology objectives. Manage applications, services and data pipelines driven by SLAs and KPIs.
- Drive roadmap planning, define milestones and lead your org to execute on the plan
- Be an advocate and coach for world class engineering practices in building and running high-performance, highly secure and highly available systems
- Manage geographically dispersed senior stakeholders (Directors and above) in different functional areas.
- Influence engineering strategy by engaging with peers and leadership
- Service/Operational Excellence: Ensure availability, performance, and scale for your systems at Clari. Ensure RCAs are done and proactively identify problem areas and come up with fixes.
- People excellence: Ensure your group is engaged and productive. Foster a culture of innovation. Create opportunities for growth for the people in your organization
- Help with the hiring strategy in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team. Raise the bar continuously. Hire strong and diverse talent
- Create a healthy and inclusive team culture consistent with Clari values
- Mentor, coach, and develop tech leaders, first and second line engineering managersBe a talent magnet.
- Attract and retain the best talent. Grow your org organically to upto 50 people
- The ideal candidate is one who has managed E2E software development at scale in large product organizations.
- Bachelors, Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field
- 15+ years of professional experience that includes individual contributor, tech leadership and management. 6+ yrs recent experience in Leadership roles.
- Multi-year experience in leading technical teams in software engineering with a platform mindset
- Multi-year experience with highly-scalable and highly-available systems.
- Multi-year experience in leading globally distributed engineering teams shipping products to customers (internal and/or external)
- Ability to oversee multiple technologically complex project deliveries in parallel.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends in web application development, including the AWS ecosystem
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate
- Deep understanding of SDLC with agile practices
- Strong business acumen. Thinks and acts strategically for the benefit of the business
- Humility, approachability and a learning mindset
• Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable innovative platform or product with the
help of a balanced team.
• Owns end to end technical delivery of the project.
• Lead, manage, coach and assign tasks to engineering and technical personnel.
• Contributes as an Individual contributor as well on complex modules for 30-70% of time.
• Develop and guide team to design reusable wrappers, templates and frameworks.
• Hold a high quality technical bar and actively work to improve quality.
• Understand and help the team to follow Agile processes.
• Actively negotiate, manage & deliver promised release scope considering the technical
• Collaborate effectively with Project managers, clients, and engineers to deliver high
• SPOC for any engineering related issues.
• Maintains expert level knowledge of tools and automated processes for efficiency and
robust engineering practices.
• Strive to improve efficiency and sustainability of processes and product designs.
• Communicates technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders,
including investors and potential customers.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline or equivalent
• Overall industry experience of 5-14 years, with 2 -7 Years of experience and proven
record of technical leadership and managing Technology Team members.
• Experience in designing, implementing, reviewing and delivering complex systems.
• Experience in providing technical expertise throughout the product life cycle including
design, implementation, and delivery of scalable build/test/release infrastructure.
• Proficiency with Agile/Scrum or similar collaborative tools a plus.
• Demonstrated expertise in one or multiple web development stack i.e. Frontend,
Backend, Data engineering, DevOPs Platforms etc.
• Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
• Proficiency using presentation software to explain complex information to non-technical
management personnel and other stakeholders.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work under dynamic requirements and deadlines.
• Highly data driven and pays attention to detail.
• Leadership capabilities, should be able mentor and motivate team members to achieve
About the Role:
We are looking for the Engineering Manager who will be central to the engineering team, deliveries, and processes. You will lead high-performing teams that fuel our growth. Our ask is a burning desire for scale, relentless passion for building cutting-edge products, and undying love for technology.
What you will do
• Define best practices around code, design, architecture, testability, CI/CD, and observability and ensuring 100% alignment with them
• Provide value-added expertise in engineering design • Architect systems for scale and stability
• Work with the executive leadership and product management teams to understand the short-term and long-term product roadmap and align that with the technical/non-functional roadmap
• Contribute to recruitment activities
• Oversee the preparation and final approval of project plans
What you will need
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree - preferably in Computer Science
• Minimum 5+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience with Java ecosystem and associated tooling (Node, React, Angular, MySQL, AWS, HTML 5, CSS, JSON, REST etc) in the Consumer Tech sector
• Deep experience in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology strategies and best practices in software development and workflow products
• Strong Communication Skills demonstrating the ability to present and explain ideas and concepts
• Passionate about testing strategy, problem-solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge
• Leadership experience in a fast-growing startup
• Strong work ethic and ownership mindset
What you will get
• Be a part of the leadership team of a fast-growing Series A startup defining core strategies for the growth of the company
• ESOPs and compensation way above the market for unparalleled wealth creation
• Ground-level view of building out a global EdTech company that is going to impact hundreds of thousands of lives
• Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and great growth opportunities
• A young, dynamic, and passionate team
• Industry best perks
Salary: Upto 25 LPA
About Leverage Edu:
At Leverage Edu, we are democratizing access to global opportunities for students everywhere. By helping students make the right career choices with the aid of information and pathways that they can trust, we are opening doors to opportunities they could not access without the right guidance and support. Making sense of the complex web of courses, colleges, careers, and geographies is a tough task – by leveraging technology but connecting with students at a personal level we help them maximize their potential.
To build towards this goal we are looking for people with the ambition and hustle to make the world a smaller place and get people closer to their dream opportunities. We are building at a breakneck speed in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world and the opportunities for growth are limitless.
Engineering Manager MERN Stack
Edulastic is a fast-growing, US-based Edtech startup that is shaping the future of education. Our SaaS platform now serves over 10M students in over 8,000 schools across the USA and that number is growing. We are making such a splash that teachers, schools, and districts call us "a game-changer." We are focused on helping teachers teach and students learn and work hard to support educators by providing them with robust ways to track student progress and inform instruction with instant data.
At Edulastic our employees are the secret sauce to our success. With our team of motivated, positive, and skilled professionals, we continue to maintain, build, and grow a strong product offering. Innovation, listening to customers, and service are at the forefront of what continues to guide us to success. Diligence, excellent team communication, knowing that our work makes a difference, and a good sense of humor are the elements that carry us through each day.
We currently have an opening for a talented Engineering Manager who still thinks in code but also realizes that a manager's time is better spent mentoring and leading a team of talented engineers, someone who is not shy to dive into solving challenging problems but also understands that rolling up the sleeves and learning new skills is essential to get the job done. In this role, you would be working with the MERN stack to build our solutions that would effortlessly scale to support millions of students. You’d also be a creative thinker who constantly strives to streamline the processes to improve the quality and reduce the time to market.
8+ years of Hands-on technical expertise and people management experience.
Must have relevant experience in designing, building, maintaining, and extending large-scale production systems.
Have deep expertise in React.js, Node JS, and MongoDB.
Proven leadership skills; courage to challenge with candor, motivate and inspire teams.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Location: Bengaluru or Gurgaon
Salary: Market rate
We need immediate Joiners
Responsible for the software architecture, design, development, testing and documentation for projects. Develop a good understanding of requirements, translate to user stories and tasks, develop the requirements, unit and integration testing and ensuring product quality as per internal and customer’s quality requirements
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas
Primarily responsible for the following:
- Responsible for defining, designing, and implementing common cloud based EMS for Radisys network elements.
- Expected to create innovative solutions in conjunction system architects.
- Key technology themes include cloudification and virtualization knowledge, understanding of building the common platform systems for porting applications.
- Experienced all phases of product life cycle including requirements, design, coding, and testing
- Exposure to software/system Architecture principles and ability to work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems
- Experience in good implementation practices including good design documentation, code reviews, build processes, test automation and debugging skills.
- Knowledge on source control management and system operations. Knowledge on Modeling using higher level design tools is desirable
- Experienced of working in agile scrum teams and understanding of the process to convert the EPICs to user stories and tasks.
- Skill Sets:
- Development experience in embedded systems, Linux, and real-time OS environments.
- Experience in virtualization and containerization of Carrier network functions using tools like –
Openstack, Kubernetes, HELM charts, Open source Message bus, opensource DB like - Mongo, Redis etc.
- Experience in design and implementation of CNFs using Microservices architecture
- Must have worked in the design and development of Telecom EMS/NMS with RAN/FTTH solution is a must.
- Experience with OSS/BSS Integration and deployment in production system
- Hands-on experience in large scale design for EMS and NMS for service based applications, OSS and BSS
- Must have worked in building EMS System Architecture, designs, specifications for service provisioning, OAM and configuration, FCAPS functionality, provisioning and configuration of network elements
- Experience with developing Mirco-services in a container, orchestration, CI/CD based environment
- Experience on any one of the scripting language - Python, Perl, TCL, shell scripting
- Knowledge of a Cloud and software automation tools/framework (chef, puppet, ansible, PowerShell etc)
- Experience in protocols (SNMP/MIB, NETCONF/YANG, SFTP, Syslog, REST/RESTCONF, OF-CONFIG, SOAP)
- Understanding of Network Security protocols like IPSEC
- Understanding of IPv4 / IPv6
- Good programming skills (Java, Spring Boot, GoLang, REST, Hibernate, OSGi, JPA, Ansible playbooks, Perl and Shell scripts)
- Soft Skills
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and listening)
- Good mentoring skills
- Good demonstration skills and customer interaction
- Active team player & excellent interpersonal interactions skills in a team work environment
- Must have ability to drive and demand result from team, resolve technical conflicts
- Ability to front end big customers / operators with technical and business acumen desirable
Qualification and Experience
- 5 o 12 years of industry experience in EMS and cloud technologies
- Graduate/Post graduate in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering in the relevant field
Industry- Product Based Companies
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Working with engineering executives to define the engineering roadmap.
2. Working with the team to keep the technical and team docs up to the mark.
3. 4+ years of experience in software engineering and development work.
4. Experience designing or building technically complex architectures.
5. 2+ years managing software development teams of at least 3 members.
6. Identified issues and built great processes for achieving engineering, product, and team goals.
7. Worked in high growth startups, can make stability, performance.
8. 70-80% of responsibility is into developing a product/features/modules from scratch while the rest percentage is into people management.
9. Majority looking for candidates with JAVA experience in past or present experience.
We are looking for a director of engineering to lead our engineering department and help us build great products. You’ll manage our infrastructure and ensure all internal systems operate securely and effectively.
To be successful in this role, you should be confident managing our teams while, at the same time, setting goals, budgets and timelines for various projects. We also expect you to be in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution.
Ultimately, you’ll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
• Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
• Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggestimprovements
• Ensure compliance with security regulations
• Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
• Prepare and manage the engineering department’s budget
• Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overallobjectives
• Hire engineers and coordinate their training
• Implement innovative technologies
• Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
• Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
• Work experience as a director of engineering, Head of engineering, CTO, Engineering
Manager or in a similar senior-level position at an engineering department
• Extensive experience with cloud technologies and modern human-computerinterfaces
• Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development
• Good understanding of agile methodologies
• Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
• Excellent project management skills
Stack: Golang, Python, React.js, Docker and Kubernetes, Elastic Search