About triz innovation
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Sales & Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Qualification: BBA/MBA in sales and marketing or
Graduation with specialization in Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 1 - 2 years.
Expected Work : The Sales and Marketing Executive -
⦁ Must meet and exceed sales targets.
⦁ will generate business from new and existing clients.
⦁ Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills to build long lasting strategic relationships with the client.
⦁ Should manage complex negotiations and prepare sales pitches.
⦁ Will organise on-field sales visits.
⦁ Should be able to handle multiple projects at once.
⦁ Must aim to achieve monthly and annual targets.
⦁ Will review sales performance.
⦁ Must have a proficient understanding of email marketing, social media marketing and digital marketing.
⦁ Will be working closely with Graphics Design, Web Development, Business Finance Teams to achieve joint ambitions.
⦁ Should efficiently manage inter-departmental communication.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
- Identify new business opportunities within the companies in US & Europe region, who are invested or investing in Web and Mobile Technologies stack.
- Develop strong relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels. Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions Work closely with various teams including Delivery Operations, Marketing and Accounts to ensure seamless implementation and effective growth.
- Collaborate effectively across internal teams and create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience in international lead generation
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex software and services to enterprises and fortune 500’s.
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, and ongoing relationship management.
- Should have intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast-paced technology environment.
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels
Round 1: Knowledge Assessment (MCQ)
Round 2: Sales Questionnaire
Round 3: Interview
Round 4: HR Discussions and Offer Letter release
We are hiring for MBA Marketing Freshers/experienced with Engineering graduates from Electrical, Mechanical OR Electronics stream to work with our Product Management team.
- Primary role will be helping our customers to understand product requirement for software, and Electronics products.
- It will also involves creating technical specifications and product description for online presentation.
You will get to work on new and disruptive technologies as how to commercialise the products and to fetch business in th services sector too.
Intermediate MS Office/Internet.
Good research and logical skills.
Good Communication Skills
Ready to travel extensively
Job Location : Hyderabad
We are looking for a smart, outgoing Sales Executive with the determination to sell software solutions. You’ll be part of the founding team and work directly under the founder to expand global reach.
Responsibilities for Sales Executive
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities in the global market
- Research and analyze sales options in India and overseas.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Build and maintain professional networks globally.
- Connect with potential clients to determine their needs
Qualifications for Sales Executive
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Listening and Speaking in Malayalam will be a value add.
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and a quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
An assignment followed by a personal interview.
Position: AVP Enterprise Sales and Customer Success
Experience: 4-8 yrs
- Experience in B2B sales 4 to 8 years
- Work Ex : Preferably in technology start-up
- Educational Background : Preferable Comp Science/ IT/ ENTC
- Preferably PG in Information Systems/ Marketing/MBA
- Excellent written and oral communication
- IT Product/Service sale experience is must
- Digital Marketing, lead generation, cold calling
- Preferably should have used digital marketing tools
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, landing pages and social media channels
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions
- Keeping abreast of new trends and apply best practices in inbound marketing
- Creating techno-commercial proposals
- Creating power-point presentations to elaborate the product.
- Experience of working on excel sheets for sales enablers like RoI, business case
- Cold calling to prospects set-up appointments
- Prospecting & potential client hunt through LinkedIn engagement networking
- Updating sales tracker so to make work, outcomes and productivity stands-out clearly
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across teams
Workfall is a new age internet company, looking for energetic and self-motivated interns to join our team as Growth Enabler/Hacker. If you’re an ambitious individual with excellent communication skills & multitasking ability and wants to build a career in Growth Hacking, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Eligibility: Anyone willing to work hard and learn about Growth Hacking.
Wok Location: Remote Working
Duration: 3 Months
Outcome: This internship is quite hands-on. Assuming the intern is equally interested in learning and growing, at the end of three months of internship, the intern will be trained enough to be compared to someone with at least 1 year of experience in the same field. The intern will also get an Internship Certificate. During the Internship, there will be a review check and based on your performance during internship and final review, interns will get an opportunity to join us full- time.
During internship, you will be mentored by the senior management team and will learn:
- The importance of Growth Hacking and how it is helping to increase sales, generate new leads, branding, client engagements and reduce cost of acquiring new clients.
- Techniques and tools that help in generation of leads.
- Grooming on relationship building.
- Tools and platforms to create images, flyers, videos and 2D/3D infographics.
- Time management and multitasking.
- How to work in a given timeline and manage deadlines.
- How to work in a collaborative environment.
You will work closely with our senior team and get a chance to learn all the aspects of Growth Hacking.
As part of internship, you will work on following areas:
- Plan, design and execute campaigns to drive traffic to digital channels.
- Analysing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future strategies.
- Design social media engagement programs .
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand.
- Design and execute activities to increase visibility, brand awareness and increase prospect clients.
- Conduct extensive market research and identify business opportunities (Research and generate lists of potential customers).
- Learn and apply sales techniques.
- Help develop client relationships through LinkedIn, Emails, Cold Calls etc.
- Generating sales qualified leads, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible.
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results.
What interns need to be:
- A good conversationalist
- A strong self-motivated individual.
- A good team player
- Fast Learner
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated, highly energetic, results-driven Lead Generation Intern to join us.
As a Lead Generation Intern, you will be responsible for client prospecting; maintaining prospect database; fix meetings with prospects for the Sales team; and generating summarized reports of their key findings.
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
What we expect:
Must be qualified in BE/BCA/BTECH/BBA/MCA/MTECH
Candidates starting or pursuing MBA/PGDM/MMS Marketing preferred
Any prior experience in a customer-facing, lead generation, or sales role is preferred
Any experience of using CRM & social media tools will be useful
Experience of cold calling, writing cold email communication
What is in it for you?
We offer incentive pay-out on every deal closed from your converted lead
Certificate of internship completion
Our friendly yet focused approach to work promises a lot of fun times
- Create and manage nurture streams across email, digital, and direct mail that will progress the leads through various sales stages of the buyer's life cycle from awareness to selection
- Run campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and lead routing
- Look at holistic data on leads and customers to evaluate successful strategies and areas for improvement/growth.
- Iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results
- Work with the Product Marketing team to create and develop content-rich nurturing programs using consumer insights data and marketing automation tools
- Partner with marketing to improve strategy and execution of demand generation efforts
- Collaborate with sales operations on improving and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process
- Develop and maintain nurture reporting methodology, reports and dashboards, including performance metrics for nurture tracks and KPIs for overall program performance
- 5-6 years in Marketing or Sales Operations role
- At least 3+ years of experience managing email campaigns and program implementation
- Strong experience using marketing automation tools is essential
- Deep understanding of lead-to-revenue demand funnels, their characteristics and what causes Leads to move across stages
- Experience in B2B software / SaaS space will be a big advantage
- MBA from a reputed college, preferably in Sales and/or Marketing.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and relevance
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing
- Self-directed, organized team player who is capable of hands-on- execution as well as long term business planning
- Implement email marketing strategies to cultivate leads into new customers (and demonstrate with data).
- Set up and document lead nurturing processes
- Plan and implement trigger-based nurturing programs that target all stages of prospect development
- Looking for candidates from cable or wire marketing back ground is preferable.
- Communicate with Customer’s decision making authorities and fix appointments for sales team from data base or from other sources.
- Proactive marketing, Customer Service & Sale's support
- Sending offers/quotations/proforma invoices to the customers
- Follow-up with the customers for orders/seeking feedback on the offers quoted
- Sending dispatch details to the customers after goods are dispatched
- Arranging samples of the products to the customer as per their request
- Maintaining and updating database regularly of all the customers, samples sent, offers made
- Finding out new potential customers for products and doing sales promotional activities such as sending brochures/product flyers through couriers and emails.
- Need to have good browsing skills and hands on MS office skills
- Solving customer queries
- Other duties assigned