2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
About Hexaware Technologies
We are looking for a creative, skilled UI engineer to develop websites and products with functionality and aesthetics in mind. The UI developer will work with full-stack engineers to ensure that the product is optimized for several devices and presented in an attractive way.
- Work with other engineers to ensure that the product is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the product managers to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices and performance.
- Simplify complex UI requirements with modern frameworks like Angular or React.
Requirements (Desired skills & experience)
- Knowledgeable in modern UI frameworks like Angular or React.
- Worked on TailwindCSS (Good to have).
- Knowledge of Figma, Adobe illustration or similar tools.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Quality first: You value quality code! If you find yourself writing things twice you automatically refactor them. You find code reviews valuable instead of annoying.
- Independent: Since we are 100% remote this means that you need to be able to reach your goals independently. You need to be self-aware and self-managed.
- Problem-solving attitude: Problems are opportunities! You see problems as challenging and have the urge to solve them. There is no problem in the world you cannot solve!
- Proactive attitude: It's not easy to work remotely. If you are having issues we expect you to be proactive about it.
- Self-improvement: You want to grow your skills and grow as a person. You seek ways to do things more efficiently.
- Passion: Coding is your passion, not just a job. You just love to write good code.
- Developing new features and functionalities for our existing product
- Maintaining existing features and functionalities, to make sure that the implementation of a feature or an enhancement does not affect the smooth running of any of the existing systems
- Working closely with the Test & Support team, responding to feedback and requests for changes, reworking the development to ensure any issues are dealt with and improvements made, including troubleshooting and resolving issues as quickly as possible
- We're transitioning to domain-based tech teams. This ensures that you'll be closer to the end-user you're building for and will be able to understand their pain points firsthand. You won't just be told what to do, but instead would be presented with a problem and would participate in the solution building process
- Managing own workload and designing, planning, and prioritizing tasks effectively
- Providing appropriate technical support to aid the delivery of projects and releases
- Exploring new technical frontiers by being a curious and self-motivated learner
- Being proactive. We're an agile team and work in sprints.
- 2+ years of experience
- Good understanding of MCV pattern.
- Angular is an add-on.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like BitBucket & continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Ability to collaborate with a remote team (some members of our tech team are in the US & Costa Rica as well)
- The work timing would be 1 PM to 10 PM IST
freshers and experience both can apply
Tottaly office work
- Create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Good understanding of ReactJS, Native
- Basic understanding of Django REST framework
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
ReactJS and/or React-Native and Redux.
Experience working with NextJS.
Deep understanding of RESTful technologies, microservices, and API integration
Strong understanding of HTML and CSS.
Systemic exposure to VCSl (GIT), Issue tracking (JIRA), Knowledge based
Exposure to AWS and DevOps culture
Experience with Writing unit tests using JEST
Exposure to Axios, Lodash and other common front-end development tools such as
Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to continuously structure and organize the code base, anticipate
technical-debt, and do peer code reviews.
Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
They build digital products, and helps companies with their digital transformation. Our clients are based in India, USA, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
The company was founded in 1999 to create software products for financial risk management. Headquartered in Bangalore, we also have offices in the USA, and France.
What We're Looking For
The Way You Work
• An unwavering attention to detail and care towards your work. Suryans double-check PRs
they submit for review. Each variable name is thought through in detail; attention is paid
towards how decisions made today will affect the future.
• An absolute commitment towards doing the best work of your life, while helping others to
do the same. We deliver with utmost focus on the job at hand. The team works towards
crafting the best products for our users, and customers. Working as a team, Their employees take onproblems out of the original scope of their work if this results in a better end product.
• You should be comfortable working in an agile environment. You are also expected to
participate in code reviews—both receiving and offering them as needed. You are needed
to communicate flexibly with your team—pitching in on designs, features and ideas for the
product, wherever needed.
What is Needed for the Role
• Strong command of ReactJS
destructuring, rest & spread, etc.)
• Strong command of modern CSS and HTML (examples: flexbox, grid, media queries, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with TypeScript on ReactJS projects is a bonus, but not required
• A good grip on Git
What You Will Work On
The specific project you work on is decided based on the list of available projects at the time.While what you work on will change over time, we assure you that you’ll work with people who care deeply about their work and deliver with great attention to detail.
Juvoxa is a healthtech startup which enables an Integrated channel of pharmaceutical companies, Medical Professionals/ Institutions, and Patients for Digital Prescriptions 2.0. We enable effective dissemination of right information, tools and help in capturing right data at specific points for increased efficacy of the overall care. With Juvoxa, all stakeholders increase engagement, save money, and reduce friction in healthcare systems. This is accomplished in one secure, transparent, and convenient platform. Juvoxa is founded by serial entrepreneurs and funded by Industry professionals.
Job Description // React Frontend Programmer
With major Pharmaceutical companies adopting us for rollout in South East Asia, we are scaling our engineering team.
What you will do
- Implement unit testing, example Junit, to support development of test-driven development
- Write reusable, Testable and efficient code
- Develop new client-side ReactJS components for modern web and mobile applications
- Design scalable frontend architecture
- Improve product quality through code reviews, write effective unit tests and collaborate with Q&A to implement automation testing
- Contribute to open source, write your experiences, mentor others and proactively improve
What you will have
- Strong teamwork, coordination, and planning, self-managed
- Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team
- Strong problem solving skills are essential.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
- Minimum 2 years of software engineering experience in frontend development particularly ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of state management libraries; Redux
- Complete understanding on development of Progressive Web Applications and web workers
- Familiarity with AWS
- Knowledge of Test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, React Testing Library
- Experience with styled-components is desirable
- Exposure to page speed improvement techniques including state management
- Work on automation to actively measure and improve quality and performance of our frontend apps
What we will provide
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- A unique startup that has both the ability to work directly with senior leadership but also the structure that comes from being founded by Entrepreneurs who have built for scale.
- An environment to be heard, opinion will be valued and you will have the resources to do your best work ever.
- Compensation at par with market plus equities and we are 100% remote for now.
- Life-long learning and supporting the development of the team, including wealth creation
Dear recruitment agencies and recruiters, please note that we choose to recruit directly for this role. You are expressly requested to not contact Juvoxa or any of its employees in relation to this vacancy or with any offers of your services. Thank you.
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.