2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
About Hexaware Technologies
Hands-on experience with TypeScript on ReactJS projects
We are looking for a Reactjs Developer who can work with our awesome team. If below JD sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Notice period: Immediate to 30 days
Location: Bangalore & Coimbatore
- Expertise in React tools including React.js, Webpack, Babel, Redux/Flux, React router.
- Should have good knowledge of class and functional components.
- Hands-on in react Hooks, HOC and react router are must.
- Practised in any one CSS frameworks like material UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap, ANT design.
- Experience in web API like RESTful Web services, JWT.
Should have experience in working with SSR and SSG-Added advantage
- Good to have experience in GraphQL and apollo client.
- Should have the knowledge in writing test cases with zest and enzyme.
- Knowledge of java/ Node JS or any back-end would be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling Dashboards and public & private API integration.
- Proficiency in using WebSocket, webhooks.
- Should be able to design and build modern user interfaces to enhance application performance.
- Hands-on experience in browser-based debugging, performance testing software, with an attention to detail that supports the software development cycle.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance, documenting application changes and developing updates
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team with righteous project management skills.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with experience of using tools such as Jira, backlog, Trello.
- Should have good interpersonal skills.
- Work with our awesome team
- Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
- Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
Designation: React.js Developer (Frontend)
Department: Software Engineering Team
Qualification: Any Computer (Graduate or Post Graduate)
Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows (Redux, Flux, and Webpack).
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with React Native, NodeJS is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Good communication skills. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, memory management, performance.
- Enjoys coding and problem solving
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Salary: Upto 18LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
An Engineer’s Life @ SequoiaAT
As an Engineer, SequoiaAT will be a dream job for you. You will have opportunity to work on technologies and product before they hit the market and get popular. If working on a gadget you may get to own one of them as an early tester. Working with us we have a be your own boss culture so you will have plenty of opportunities to interact directly with our customers and their customer. Our goals just do not end there, we want to work with you on your personal development goals and ensure that you meet them.
Is it right job for you
If you are passionate and through about what you have been doing and willing to learn daily, then you will fit in very well. You should also have the ability to freely and clearly communicate your ideas or thoughts to succeed at SequoiaAT
What Technology Skills is required for this ?
Experience in design and development of frontend application using ReactJS framework.
Being up to date on the latest practices is a must, e.g., HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 6 (minimum).
Knowledge in identifying & integrating the right frontend libraries for the various UI components that needs to be designed.
Expertise in back-end REST API development using Python.
Knowledge of working on frameworks like Django would be good.
Good practical knowledge in design and management of database structures.
Experience in MySQL / PostgresQL databases is a must.
Basic knowledge in non-relational databases like NoSQL / MongoDB / DyanamoDB etc. would be added advantage.
Cloud Server management and deployment of the developed application in cloud environment like AWS / Google Cloud / Microsoft Azure is desirable.
Preferably AWSExperience in test driven development would be given more preference.
Should have the flare for writing clean and well documented code.
Knowledge of repository maintenance using SVN / Git. Ability / Willingness to work in Agile environment.
Responsibilities Design and implementation of the overall web architecture “Pixel-perfect” implementation of the approved user interface.
Design and deployment of appropriate database structure.
Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
Design and construction of REST API Integrating the front-end UI with the constructed API.
Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills & Qualification:
• Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
• Proficient understanding of CSS Frameworks, such as Bootstrap 4, Bulma, UI-Kit
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• JS Frameworks such as VueJS, Angular6, 7, 8, ReactJS, etc is a plus
• Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use case
• Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and development tools , such as ( Babel / Webpack / Git / Mercurial / SVN)
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
We're a fast growing fintech startup based in Pune. In June 2019, we launched, an app to check and monitor credit scores. It is the only app in India that helps consumers improve their credit score via an AI-based score planner.
WE are on a mission to re-imagine credit and payments from first principles and is building a mobile-first credit card in India.
- Roles & Responsibilities:-
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of Ecma Script.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
· Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
· Building modular and reusable components and libraries
· Optimizing your application for performance
· Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
· Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
· Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
What we need in you?
· Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
· Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
· Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including
· Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
· Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
· Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
· Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
We are looking for passionate Front-end Developer to join our rapidly growing Product Engineering tech team at Chennai.
Below is our job description, if interested please apply by sharing your profile to connect and discuss.
Location: Chennai (working from office)
- Develop new components and features for our frontend app(s).
- Willing to contribute in the complete SDLC for End-to-End-Delivery of frontend applications.
- Ensuring the consistency and quality of our product.
- Collaborating with other engineers to build delightful user experiences.
- Understanding and resolving customer pain points.
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices.
- Hands on experience in front-end technologies.
- Hands on experience in OOJS, typescript and implementation.
- Expertise using nodeJS along with MongoDB or ReactJS, Redux library and Web API's (RESTful).
- Familar with ES6 & 7.
- Proficiency with browser-based debugging.
- Experience using Git and deployment.
- Cloud technologies experience - nice to have
§ Title: UI Developer
§ Location: Bangalore
§ Type: Full Time
§ Qualifications: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science/Information Science
§ Experience: 4to 7 years
§ Hands-on experience in React JS, ECMAScript (ES5,ES6/above)
§ Experience in Unit and E2E test automation (preferably Jest &Cypress)
§ Knowledge of web components and different component patterns
§ Experience using a state management library (Redux, Context API)
§ A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, performance, and best development practices
§ Adequate knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
§ Git, Jenkins
§ Test driven development
Good to have
§ Very good at programming and debugging for cross- browser compatibility and accessibility code
§ Unit testing experience on tools such as chai, mocha, jasmine
§ Reusable components development that can be used across web/ mobile applications.
§ Build tools such as webpack, grunt, gulp, babel
§ Collaborate with business partners to gather requirements, implement new functionality, and drive continuous improvements
§ Excellent written, communication & presentation skills
§ Strong analytical skills and enjoys solving complex technical problems.
§ Participate in all phases of software life cycle including architecture, technical design, implement, test, and launch
§ You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
§ You enjoy doing it right first time and utilize tools & techniques to constantly excel in what you work to deliver it on time.
§ You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind the-scenes.
§ You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
§ Work independently and as part of a team
§ You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as HTML, CSS.
- The candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
- Candidate must have knowledge of standards used for creating a responsive website.
- The candidate will be able to edit digital images with photoshop.
- Proven experience of at least 1 year as a Web developer.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude