2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
About Hexaware Technologies
“Opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley based security and governance startup”
About PrivaceraPrivacera, Inc is a California based start-up company that is looking for Senior Software Engineers to work out of
our Mumbai based office. Privacera is a cloud-based product which uses Cloud native services in AWS, Azure and
GCP. Privacera is a fast-growing start-up and provides ample opportunity work on all Cloud services like AWS S3,
DynamoDB, Kinesis, RedShift, EMR, Azure ADLS, HDInsight, GCP GCS, GCP PubSub and other services.
About our company
Freestone Infotech is a global IT solutions company providing innovative best-in-class turnkey solutions to
enterprises worldwide and is a partner to Privacera in Mumbai.
If you want to work in a start-up culture and are ready for the challenge, then join us on our exciting journey.
UI using ReactJS. You will be part of our elite team of engineers and will be working on the development
If you enjoy working with all the cutting-edge technologies and love working on new innovative
technologies, please read on!
• 3 to 6 years of experience in front end development
• Familiarity with WebPack, Requirejs, Nodejs
• Deep understanding of web standards & technologies.
• Knowledge of MVC Architecture
• Experience with version control (Git) a plus.
• Experience in an Agile development environment. Knowledge of methodologies such as SCRUM.
• Experience with Client/Server development
• Experience with Client/Server development
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of UI/ MVC architecture.
- Strong knowledge on HTML 5/ CSS3 standards.
- Experience in UI Metadata Development (SASS or LESS).
- Experience in Material design frameworks.
- HTML - 5
- CSS - 3
- Angular 2+
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Senior Frontend Web Developer you’ll be designing and producing excellent web interfaces, working closely with the server and analytics teams.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make really powerful web-based tools and ensure that everyone in the company has the software that they need, especially when they don't actually know what they need!”
What you will really be doing
- You'll be working directly with the server and client teams to create our games server admin interfaces. And closely with the analytics team developing features for our analytics platform WatchTower.
- A portion of the work involves maintaining/improving our extensive games server admin interface and our in-house Analytics platform WatchTower.
- You will be working with a lot of different technologies that make up our worldwide cluster where we support millions of daily players.
- On some projects specific gameplay features rely on server side counterparts and complex web UI interfaces making for a good change of pace from Analytics and Data entry interfaces.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years browser-based programming experience
- An excellent working knowledge of various programming languages, databases and scripting tools including at least one of bash, MySQL, CouchBase, Python, Java, C#, JSP, PHP
- A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
- Interest in mobile games
- Knowledge of the Unix, Linux, MacOS or equivalent development environments
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 2:1 or higher degree in a related discipline e.g., computer science, programming, maths
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Codemonk is a young and energetic startup that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain and Enterprise Applications we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, greytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones etc to craft world-class products and improve their business. We are churning out amazing software for our clients located across the globe from our headquarters at Bengaluru.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and Vue.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experiance developing React.js application using Typescript
- Experience with popular React.js workflows and libraries (such as Redux, Redux Saga etc)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as Auth 2.0 or JSON Web Token)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git or Perforce)
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Jest, Enzyme and Cypress
- React Native
- Backend Frameworks like Node.js, Django etc.
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis. Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by YCombinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
Who can apply:
We are looking for a passionate, self-starting, competent professional who is comfortable with all aspects of software development in FrontEnd. You will get hands-on experience in the latest technology and skills such as ReactJS, VueJS, VanillaJS etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Front End development and are looking for the next level of career growth and competence in interface design and development.
What will you do:
- Responsible for developing, testing and maintaining the front-end of the product interface.
- Interacting with APIs and middlewares through Front-end action items.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements
- Write clean, well-documented and functional code with unit test cases.
Required Skills and Technologies
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 3-7 years of experience.
- Proficiency with VanillaJS, html and css, and fundamental front-end libraries and frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue.JS, .
- Hands on with React.JS or similar frontend framework/library.
- Well versed with UI and UX.
- Good to have knowledge of CI/CD tools.
- Hands on with investigating and fixing technical bottlenecks and performance assessment and improvement.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Prior experience with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- High sense of ownership along with deep interest and passion for technology.
- Architect, develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Developing front end website architecture and designing user interactions on web pages.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Vast knowledge in Data Structure.
- Previous working experience as a developer for at least 12 months.
- Experience with MEAN Full-stack paradigm.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
The Talent Enterprise is hiring for experienced React JS Developers for our office in Bangalore.
About The Talent Enterprise
The Talent Enterprise is a young, talented, fun, entrepreneurial, fast paced, and fast growing company that’s ready to take over the world. We are helping forward thinking business leaders and companies improve their ability to assess, measure, identify, select, hire, develop, engage, and retain top talent to improve performance.
Our fast-paced emerging growth company is looking for Senior Frontend Developers to support our triple-digit annual user growth. You will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and passionate culture looking to make a difference.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you'll work on a closely-knit team with a Frontend technology stack built on top of React JS. We like to work with modern technologies, always try to do what is best for the customer and put more value on teamwork than rock stars and cowboys.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Typescript code
- Lead the technical design and development of major platform components to help our technology platform scale with our explosive user growth.
- Actively promote code quality, organization and automatization
- Build new features to improve psychometric assessments & reports
- Shape our product roadmaps by being data-driven and creative
- Use and promote TDD best practices
- Pair program with team members of different experiences
- Be a mentor when you have the expertise / Be a student when someone else does
Required Experience or Skills
- 2+ Years experience working with Typescript
- Must have 2+ years Frontend Lead / Architect role
- Strong hands-on work with React JS and Redux
- Expert knowledge of feature/end-to-end and unit tests
- TDD experience
- Strong HTML / CSS 3 skills
- Experience working with a Continuous Integration environment (CircleCI, Codeship, Jenkins, etc.)
- Understanding and commitment to Agile processes
- Great communication, particularly in explaining your coding processes, suggestions for best practices, and identifying ways to improve the team's coding quality
- Competitive salary with health benefits
- An extremely energising, dynamic and fast paced entrepreneurial working culture and environment
- An opportunity to work on leading edge technology products and solutions that will be first movers in the market
- An opportunity to travel to international locations where our clients may be based
- Latest laptop, devices and technologies for your needs
- Unique and supportive opportunities to progress in your career
- On-going team and professional development, including reimbursement options for classes or conferences
Position Level: Product Engineer
AskSid.ai is a 4 years old start-up based in Bangalore, is fast growing and cofounded by
two ex-Mindtree employees each with 20+ years of experience. We were rated the No1
emerging SaaS company in India and won the NASSCOM EMERGE 50- League of 10
awards in 2019. Also got rated as the most innovative AI company in India for 2020 by
CII and Accenture Ventures. As a growing company, we are looking for passionate
engineers who aspire to build world class technology products of internet scale.
Design, engineer, and maintain our proprietary framework, APIs, and technology
components of a SaaS software product platform with the ability to scale to millions of
requests and thousands of concurrent users.
- Full stack product engineering i.e. design, engineer, test, deploy, monitor, and maintain software components to QA and Production environments
- Design & engineer product experience & APIs conforming to defined quality, maintainability, scalability, and performance KPIs
- Build, maintain, and improve continuous integration and delivery lifecycle processes
- Automation of repetitive engineering and production activities
Education and Experience
- Engineering in computer science
- 3+ year of relevant experience in product engineering with expertise in building frameworks, reusable components, and APIs
- Expert level skills in analytical & problem solving
- Strong programming and engineering fundamentals like Data Structures,
- Design Principles, TDD, and Performance Tuning to build scalable and performance optimized product
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
- CSS3 (Sass/Less)
- Version Control : Git
Job Role: Senior Software Developer (React native/React js)
- React Native minimum experience should be 3 YRS.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Typescript and ReactJs.
- React-native components Knowledge and Redux.
- Design Layout knowledge
- Good communication