About Espressif Systems India Pvt Ltd
Perform analysis, design and implementation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product / program requirements
Engage with global teams to effectively translate customer requirements to software requirements and identify potential solutions that are optimized to operate with in constraints of the product
Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders.
Able to interface with internal and external stake holders regarding software issues.
Contribute as part of teams put together to meet overall organization initiatives/objectives
As a technical lead,
Guide team efforts towards successful deliverables.
Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
Able to effectively manage escalations and operate under crisis
Have the ability and willingness to acquire in-depth understanding of domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements/ fixes for customer requirements.
Background in Industrial Automation
Prior experience in supervisory control systems software
Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation with strong back ground in Industrial automation software
Strong C, C+ programming on variety of Windows platforms using Microsoft technologies
Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts
Excellent analytical skills, methodical problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
This position is part of highly skilled fimrware team that do software board bring up of bare silicon for next generation products. In order to write system software for embedded electronic products, this position requires academic background in electronics engineering to understand hardware concepts such as digital logic, schematics, and microprocessor communications to develop effective embedded software.
Candidate should have complete knowledge of Software development cycle from architecture definition to the implementation.
- Must wear multiple hats from analyzing field and factory reported issues to software integration.
- Be a liason for troubleshooting and debugging complex systems and identifying the root cause.
- Develop detailed design documents and customer facing application notes for the system and IOT features for Mobile routers.
- Act as a product lead and be part of bigger team in software bring up.
- Ability to work on Low level software such as bootloaders and understanding of low level functional blocks is a must.
- Work on Linux kernel and configuration.
- Write or port device drivers for Ethernet, USB, GPIO, LED, Bluetooth, Accelormeter, LCD and touch screen.
- Debug stability issues in data routing between WAN and LAN interfaces.
- Work with Software QA with test plan and execution.
- Work with Hardware team to identify and root cause stability problems.
- Demonstrable knowledge of C, C++, Assembly programming skills
- Overall 10+ years of experience in embedded environment preferabily Linux.
- Board bring up proficiency with bootloaders and other low level software, must be very good with debugging techniques.
- Experience in TCP/IP networking is must for trouble shooting throughput and other traffic issues.
- Driver experience with I2C, SPI, UART, LCD, Ethernet, PCIe is a plus.
- Experience with low level debugging using JTAG.
- Experience with Makefiles, and build environments such as PTXDIST, Yocto and Buildroot.
- Experience with version control such as git and svn.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously to meet deadlines, in a fast-changing environment.
Education:Bachelor in Electronic and Communication or related degree
- Become a member of the team responsible for IoT hub software development. IoT hub provides IoT functionality (smart home, smart appliance,…) to mobile and web clients and runs on Linux-based host like smart home hub, broadband router, STB, etc.
- Implementation and/or extension of leading wireless/wired protocols (ZigBee, Bluetooth, IP-based,..) for communication with smart devices
- Development of new features for control and monitoring of smart devices and automation of IoT system
- IoT hub software porting on various hosts
- Software optimizations
Position: C++ Developer
- Strong C++ skills obtained in multiple years of C++ programming experience (at least 3 years)
- Good understanding of embedded system development based on Linux OS
- Knowledge of advanced programming concepts (e.g. Multi-Threading, OS internals, Networking, IPC mechanisms)
- Solid understanding of computer networking (TCP/UDP/MQTT/SSL)
- Solid understanding of Git source code management system
- Troubleshooting skills
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in computer science/ECE/EEE
- Fluent English
Looking for engineers with one of the below requirements:
- 2-5 years of embedded development experience in a Linux environment with C programming
- With Option1:
- EDK2 experience
- SCT experience
- knowledge of TPMs
- With Option2:
- worked on bootloaders or uboot
Job Title: Project Associate - Mixed Signal Design Profile
Industry: Wireless communication, 5G
Organization: 5G TestBed-IIT Hyderabad- Hyderabad
· Work on development of custom Analog circuit boards for applications related to RF, interfaces etc.
· Implement new features and bug fixes
· Verify analog/mixed-signal integrated circuits
· Develop test cases to verify new features and bug fixes
· Review and update the user manuals for software tools.
· Supporting digital modelling of analog circuits for mixed-signal verification
· Creating design specifications and circuit schematics
· Work both independently and in a team environment, with the opportunity to provide technical leadership to other members of the engineering team
· Create and/or modify specification documents detailing system design and enhancements to meet marketing requirements
· Collaborate with others in the creation of technical reports, whitepapers, and user documentation
· EE/EEE/ECE graduate, undergraduate degree from reputed Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges .
· Strong knowledge of analog integrated circuit design fundamentals
· Proven experience taking designs from concept to production
· Experience in analog/mixed-signal IC design & verification
· Understanding of BJT, CMOS and Op-Amp technologies.
· Good understanding of analog/mixed-signal design flows (Cadence, Synopsys)
· Transistor and system level simulation skills
· Discrete time and continuous time signal processing skills
· Strong lab and silicon validation skills
· Verilog based digital design and test bench development, is a plus
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
For more details please visit: http://5g.iith.ac.in/
IIT Hyderabad in collaboration with top Indian institutes including IITM, CEWiT, IITD, IITK, IISC and SAMEER is building the largest 5G testbed of the country, with the support of Department of Telecommunications (DoT) Govt. of India. This project will create a 5G prototype and testing platform that will be developed under the guidance of IIT-H faculty.
The project will deliver an end-to-end 5G testbed comprising 5G BS and UE nodes that support enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), Ultra low latency communication (URLLC), and massive MTC including NB IoT services. The operating frequently includes both sub 6 GHz and mmwave frequencies. The system will exceed IMT 2020 5G performance requirements including Low Mobility Large Cell (i.e.., LMLC) targets introduced by India at ITU.
The 'Indigenous 5G Testbed' project is a long-term effort with a team of 100+ researchers/engineers based out of IIT-H campus.
Espressif Systems is a multinational, fabless semiconductor company established in 2008, with headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Greater China, India and Europe. We have a passionate team of engineers and scientists from all over the world, focused on developing cutting-edge WiFi-and-Bluetooth, low-power, IoT solutions. Among our popular products are the ESP8266 and ESP32 series of chips, modules and development boards. Espressif has opened a Technology Center in Pune(Baner), India, which will focus on embedded software engineering and IoT solutions development for our growing customers.
At Espressif, communication, collaboration and innovation are of paramount importance. That's why professionals and engineers from around the world have chosen to further their careers at Espressif Systems. They are passionate and committed to developing innovative products. And they are here to ensure that fast,secure and green IoT technology can be available to all. Come and join Espressif, so that you, too, can partake in Espressif's mission in the IoT industry.
- M.Tech/B. Tech in the field of VLSI/Electronics engineering.
- Proficiency in UVM/SV and C/C++ based functional verification
- Experience in UPF based low power design verification
- Automation skills in PERL and/or TCL and/or Shell*
- Team player, with good problem solving and communication skills.
- Drive functional verification at IP/SoC level using UVM/SV test bench
- Work closely with design team to define comprehensive feature test plans
- Perform functional and code coverage for logic verification sign-off
- Must have worked on ARM/RISC-V CPU based designs
- Must have performed gate level sim at SoC level
- Pre and Post-silicon debug/validation experience will be a plus
- Energetic, self-motivated
- Pro-active, oriented on execution
- Attentive to details and quality
- Team player
- Good communications and reporting skills