Here at Cyberium Inc., we are the leading company in neo business banking in North America. We're leading the disruption of USD 20 Trillion finance and MSP market. We are hiring an experienced Testing Specialist to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Cyberium Inc. is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
-Drive sales by building and maintaining a strong client base through require digital platform.
-Optimize marketing materials to increase sales through search engines optimization, mobile apps, social media and other marketing strategies. -Identify and develop new sales opportunities.
-Identify the right digital platform to ensure strategy works in right way -Lead eCommerce activation by providing actionable plans with clear directions to commercial field teams
-Ensure market level plans are targeted to specific needs by working with product team, peers, and sales leadership
-Provide strategic recommendations to market and regional executive teams on business growth opport unities derived from e-Commerce insights -Become a master level on the features and capabilities of companies B2B e-Commerce platform
-Consult field sales and their customers to capture, and communicate feedback on user experience and platform enhancement opportunities. -Preparation for Client Demo as per their requirement and keep record of requirement for future reference and enhancement purpose.
-Provide support to digital marketing campaigns and brand strategies as they relate to eCommerce sale s execution.
-Analyze market level product and pricing availability online
-Lead customer on boarding and initial training as needed to assist sales organization
-Publish market level and region level e-Commerce performance stats for business adoption
Cyberium is a low code app builder for enterprises, governments, and businesses with blockchain capabilities. We provide a unified platform for both frontend and backend development using drag and drop design(WYSWIG), build & deployment. Our customers reach the market faster, respond rapidly to changes, and stay relevant to customer needs in the ever-dynamic markets. With embedded blockchain, it helps customers to manage end-to-end business tokenization for embedded finance, plug & play fintech, business NFT management, post-border integration, multi-organization collaboratives among many other leading solutions and services for transaction excellence.
About the company:
Betterhalf is on a mission to help Indians find their match with single click matching. With 1M users and a presence in every city in India, our reach is expansive — and we’re rapidly growing users (50% quarter over quarter).
By mid next year, we'd like to become the 3rd largest player in the matrimony industry in India and make our path to being No.1. There’s never been a more exciting time to be at Betterhalf.
Betterhalf.ai has successfully raised a $3M Pre-Series A round and is backed by Y Combinator, Tribe Capital, Quiet Capital, Kunal Shah and Nobroker founders. Betterhalf is expected to do Series A in 9-12 months.
You’ll experience Series A, B in 24-months and become integrated as a Category Manager
You’ll see a 50-people team becoming a 150-people and will grab the rarest opportunity to be in the room where company’s decisions are planned with founders and marketing leaders.
- Work closely with Product teams to plan & develop features and extensions to existing product lines.
- Analyze sales data & research market trends, customer needs to develop key insights & growth opportunities. This workstream may involve ad-hoc RCAs / interventions on escalations.
- Work closely with sell-side & marketing teams to promote & create awareness for product lines.
- Work closely with CM’s on integrating growth products with new launches as well as working on specific deep-dives for existing brand partners.
- Identify & build growth capabilities & enablers that will drive significant growth on online sales in India. These growth opportunities could span across affordability, third party services, monetization, new customer acquisition, supply growth & onboarding.
Bachelor's degree, 2+ years in sales industry
Experience in full sales cycle, including deal closing.
Demonstrated sales success
Strong negotiation skills
Strong communication and presentation skills
CRM experience is preferred
Fixed : 40-50k Per Month
Variable: as per performance
If you believe in Hustling and Getting the Job Done! Come Join us in our ambitious journey to revolutionize the Matrimony Industry.
- Generate revenue by pitching prospects and converting them to sales.
- Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals
- Respond quickly to assigned leads
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Fully Responsible for meeting targets as assigned Periodically
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Experience from Event Industry and Artist Management space is a must
- Brilliant Negotiations Skills
- Good Communication Skills, Smart Worker
- Flexible, Able To Shift Priorities To Accommodate Changing Demands
- The ability to break the ice, and engage in extensive networking & socializing at various platforms
- Experience in working on CRM (eg- PipeDrive, Salesforce, Zoho) would be a plus
Volopay is a Y Combinator-backed startup that combines, corporate cards, bill payments, approvals, expense reimbursements, and accounting automation in one single platform. We empower businesses to manage, grow and succeed with our cross-platform solution that delivers more functionality across different areas of operations. We have raised funds from some of the top investors in the world, and are on our way to being one of the most influential fintech startups in South East Asia, with ambitions to expand in India.
For selling a platform like this, we need people who are super excited about the vision of the company and who are passionately curious about building this for businesses out there.
We are growing fast and are looking for go-getters who want to push themselves in a creative and supportive environment. You Will be responsible for managing the prospect database to ensure the validity of each prospect record to enable efficient and effective outbound sales and marketing activity. We are looking for people who have a passion for driving the rapid growth of lead generation within schedule.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Generate leads across markets for the sales development representatives
- Curate lists for the team for daily reach-outs.
- Liaison with data mining agencies, find new tools, more to always have the lists ready
- Improve the process of how data is handled.
- To maintain the data hygiene on CRM tools.
- Understand the ideal customer profile and fuel the lists with similar profiles
- Closely working with SDRs lead to understanding what experiments are working to curate that data.
- Previous sales methodology training and proficiency with sales tools and CRMs such as Hubspot, Reply, Freshsales, and the likes.
- Keen interest in conducting research coupled with sensing new changes in the market and evolving new strategies.
- Preferably has done B2B sales in the past - payroll, expense management, procurement software.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, Drip Campaigns, and LinkedIn scrapping tools would be a plus.
- Someone who can understand data and who has the curiosity to explore the channels to generate leads
Volopay supports diversity in the workplace and is a huge believer in women leaders. In case if you are an ambitious girl who sees yourself emerging as a leader, it’d be a plus!
We are looking for someone to join an exciting, soon launching real estate based company as a Business Development intern. Not only is this job a great way to get into the corporate industry it will also be a great internship experience to showcase in your resume. No two days will be the same in this job, and the ideal candidate should be able to communicate with a wide range of clientele and manage relations with high-profile delegates.
- Generating Leads
- Managing client relationships.
- Increasing the exposure of the company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven ability to work within a team.
We are having urgent opening of Business development Executive/BDM position.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Leads will be generated by telemarketing team.
- Meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Field Work/client acquisition.
Skills we are searching -
- Local language and English is must.
- Location specific geographical area and market knowledge.
- Should be willing to travel daily to meet sales targets
- Should have knowledge about logistics industry.
- Focus should be to increase the sales of the company
- Carry out price negotiations with the transporter on behalf of the organization to reach a favorable agreement for both.
- Must also carry out a survey to figure out the current trends in the industry such as prices of the products and the demand for it etc.
Qualification: Under Graduate / Graduates /Masters
Experience: 1 year to 3 year