We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
We are looking for a person with commitment who can stay for long-time with us.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a Graduate / Post Graduate with a good academic track record in English Medium
About NRG Foods Pvt Ltd
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Digital Marketing - Head, you will be responsible for Handling and guiding various digital marketing activities which include but are not limited to, SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Affiliated marketing etc. and also overseeing and guiding the overall digital campaign management.
What you will do:
- Creating, managing and guiding a team of digital marketing specialists
- Managing various existing digital marketing channels and also initiating and implementing measures to explore new channels
- Crafting digital or online marketing strategies and thus contributing towards the increase in business
- Creating and managing quality content in relevant online platforms to attract the correct audience at the correct time
- Extensively being involved in budgeting and planning of the company’s digital marketing division
- Evaluating important metrics that affect the company’s website traffic, online campaigns, and target audience
- Strategizing and implementing new digital marketing possibilities and also working constantly towards improving the current existing options and techniques
- Obtaining and constantly working on the feedback being received on the current digital marketing platforms
- Tracking, measuring, and working on the results obtained from SEO and SEM strategies and accordingly formulating effective measures
- Working closely with various internal as well as external stakeholders
What you need to have:
- 4 plus years of demonstrated track record of developing senior-level client relationships.
- Very strong understanding of Digital Analytics. Hands-on experience and deep expertise in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Facebook advertising.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as a proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing & media with thought leadership around the dynamics of the digital and interactive space, specifically Social, Digital Media, and Search.
- Ability to use alternative analytical approaches to solve digital/interactive marketing problems.
Develop and implement link building strategy
Good written skills
Research and analyze competitor backlinks
Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Should be able to support on other digital marketing activities like On-Page SEO, Social Media Optimization (SMO) and Content Writing
Knowledge in Guest Post Outreach
Assisting with blog content
Should be result orientated
Leadership: SVP/VP-SEO spearheads all activities of the SEO department and is in direct supervision of the
AVP, Director, Group Head, Senior Manager, Manager and supporting personnel. At this capacity, SVP/VP-SEO
is also accountable for the end-to-end performance of the SEO & content optimized through the initiatives of
the SEO department. VP/SVP-SEO also sets quarterly and yearly SEO department performance targets. Ensures
all client campaigns is managed and executed on-time-every-time within the given budgets and deadlines.
VP/SVP-SEO also plays a mentorship role to the entire SEO department by guiding them in the execution of
their functions, constantly ensuring improvement in their professional skills and essentially readying them for
the occupation of his/her position.
Strategy: VP/SVP-SEO is tasked with determining the strategic direction of all client campaigns for the
business. VP/SVP-SEO ensures that these strategies are in line with the overall business goals and objectives.
The formulation of SEO strategies should also, be done in conjunction with the other relevant stakeholders like
website, technology, ppc, social & orm teams
Innovation and Opportunities: VP/SVP-SEO also plays the role of reviewing the business on a regular basis in
an attempt to identify opportunities, areas of improvement, and tools and automation solutions for the team
and client business SEO programs. In addition, at this capacity, VP/SVP-SEO attends relevant SEO events for
gathering new SEO skills that will give the SEO business & team a competitive edge by effectively maintaining
high search rankings and promoting organic visits, leads and conversions over its competition.
Collaboration: VP/SVP-SEO identifies skill gaps in the SEO department and works with the HR department in
filling these positions with suitable candidates. This is to ensure smooth and effective performance of functions
within the SEO department by handpicking key personnel from a long list of qualified individuals. VP/SVP-SEO
also works closely with the content editing and content marketing departments and/or 3rd party vendor(s) in
tailoring optimized content for the client business both in online and offline programs. VP/SVP-SEO also
collaborates with third party influencers, for example, journalists, in order to drive content marketing
opportunities for client business
Research and Analysis: VP/SVP-SEO also plays a major analytical role in the SEO department. Conducts
relevant SEO research on the client business’s content and takes a data-driven approach in the creation of
audience profiles that in turn form the basis of SEO strategies. Based on the findings of his research and
analyses, the VP/SVP-SEO prepares and leads SEO and content pitches and other SEO strategy proposals and
manages a health P&L
At this capacity, VP/SVP-SEO employs the use of several SEO related tools such as Google Analytics and
Webmaster in identifying trends, issues, and opportunities in the client business’s sites, blogs, and pages and
to further ensure that they are optimized to drive higher rankings, traffic, leads & conversions. On top of this,
the VP/SVP-SEO also takes charge of conducting SEO audits, development of Google algorithms, and even
sometimes engages in the measurement of the effectiveness of PPC activity by applying relevant monitoring tools.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Education: A candidate for this position will possess an engineering degree in addition to a master’s degree in
marketing or business administration from tier 1 collage/university
Experience: The candidate must have a proven and successful 15 years record of accomplishment in the
designing and delivery of SEO plans and strategies in fast-paced agency, In addition, a suitable candidate will
have had substantial experience working in a managerial position involving a team in SEO and content
capacity. The VP/SVP-SEO will have a proven ability to take responsibility and sensibly account for a team’s
performance. As a strong bonus, the VP/SVP-SEO must also have experience in Ecom (Amazon SEO), App Store
Optimization, YouTube Optimization, Google My Business, Voice search and influencer marketing and have a
passion for all things digital.
Analytical Skills: VP/SVP-SEO also portrays great analytical skills and is able to draw insight from raw
information and data acquired through research and others. Will have the ability to analyse this data for
determining SEO strategies, approaches, and content planning. The candidate will also demonstrate an ability
to conduct SEO analyses for trends, links, and influencers. He will also demonstrate an intimate understanding
and interest in analytical tools such as SEOMoz, Screaming frog, Omniture, Google analytics, CleverTap,
AppsFlyer, Webmaster tools, Global web index, Similarweb, Algolia others
A suitable candidate for this position will not only demonstrate great in-dept and up-to-date understanding of
SEO but also of various digital marketing channels, for example, PR, web development, content creation, social
media, ppc, UI/UX among others. In addition to this, the VP/SVP-SEO will show superior proficiency in HTML,
Java-script, AJAX CSS, Flash, and other valuable media technologies. He will also be proficient in scripting
languages such as .php, .aspx, and .jsp.
Communication: VP/SVP SEO must also possess exceptional communication skills both in verbal and written
form. The effectiveness of leadership and the proper execution of functions by junior SEO management is
highly dependent on the clarity of communication down the line.
In addition to this, the VP/SVP-SEO also interacts with the key stakeholders of other departments in the
creation of department-wide SEO strategies and approaches. He also presents research findings and proposals
in the form of reports to the relevant internal stakeholders and clients, and for this reason he must be able to
articulate complex concepts in a simple, digestible, and convincing manner.
Ms Office/Software: VP/SVP-SEO must be extremely proficient in Ms Word and PowerPoint, which are
necessary for the conveyance of SEO strategies and approaches to junior SEO Management, the Content
departments, client servicing department, and other relevant departments. These two tools are also necessary
for the creation of both visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations for clients and internal
Leadership/People Skills: The candidate for the VP/SVP-SEO position must demonstrate exceptional
leadership skills. A suitable candidate will have a strong ability to encourage and motivate a cross-functional
team into working towards a unified vision and objective. In addition to this, VP/SVP-SEO will demonstrate
excellent people skills that make him/her likeable and relatable, making him/her easier to trust making junior
SEO and cross-functional personnel willing and ready to follow in his/her directives.
Interpersonal Skills: VP/SVP-SEO must also possess certain interpersonal skills that will enable him/her to
execute his/her duties much more effectively. He/She must be a strategic thinker who is confident in his/her
style of leadership. Must be an avid learner who is constantly taking in new information that keeps his/her
team ahead, have an ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. Have excellent problem solving
skills, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be a team builder who is constantly motivating
junior and cross-functional staff, be highly organized, have an ability to prioritize and handle multiple
simultaneous tasks, and demonstrate calmness and composure in stressful or uncertain situations.
at Disruptive Digital Healthcare platform
What you will do:
- Leading execution of high scale performance campaigns on multiple advertising platforms
- Exploring new channels for growth and leading their end-to-end execution
- Diving deep into data and using insights to identify opportunities for performance optimisation
- Experimenting continuously on creatives and design to drive ROI
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree (from tier 1 college - IIT/NIT/IIM/XLRI/MDI/ Any other Tier 1 Colleges)
- 3+ years experience with 2+ years experience in digital marketing at a high growth app-based B2C organisation
- Strong quantitative mindset and data driven approach to digital marketing
- Expertise in excel-based data modelling and analytics tools
- Experience in handling mid to large scale monthly digital marketing budgets
- Hands-on experience in managing Facebook Ads, Google Ads at scale
- Experience in programmatic advertising is a big plus for this role
- Experience in understanding data using Google Analytics/ Mixpanel/ AppsFlyer or any other analytics or attribution tool
- Experience in cross-team collaboration, team management and agency management
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
We are looking for a candidate who has 0 - 2 years of experience in a B2B product marketing role. The candidate would be required to do following tasks to generate leads & drive brand awareness in local & foreign market:
- Engage with prospective clients on LinkedIn
- Generate pipeline of leads via outbound targeting - LinkedIn, Email etc.
- Engage with leads on a regular basis and close the deals
- Maintain proper database of leads
- Experiment & regularly optimise messages to improve conversion rates
- Run creative campaigns to drive awareness of product
- Achieve monthly targets of setting up meeting with prospective clients
- Communicate, engage and help Voiceoc in partnering up with online media agencies
- Gather market insights and infuse the learning back into the organisation
About the job
As the AGM - Retention, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy for player retention on the platform. You will consistently execute, learn, and iterate result-oriented marketing campaigns to ensure player retention on the platform and optimum utilization of all resources. Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player retention on the platform. You will need to strategize and implement various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase deposits and ARPU. Leading a team of marketing specialists, you will work with senior leadership across functions and ensure we achieve industry-leading revenue and budget targets consistently.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan for player retention through various platforms.
- Create aggressive monthly and quarterly retention plans and ensure we meet them.
- Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player retention on the platform. Strategizing and implementing various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase deposits and ARPU.
- Track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behavior, usage, and spend.
- Analyse the customer journey and identify key touchpoints in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and retention.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to stay informed and ahead of the competition.
- Demonstrable experience in a senior role leading customer retention as well as designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Thorough knowledge of SEM, Facebook and CRM tools like CleverTap, Web-engage, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills, and knowledge of SQL and tableau is preferable.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyse, and present data and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- Ideally, should have gaming or e-commerce industry experience.
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority- owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
Handle all the marketing for the clients digitally.
Working hours will be 10 to 7 flexible and rotational.
• Curate Content around Photography
• Ideate, Plan & Execute marketing campaigns via multiple channels - Email, social media, Google etc.
• Collaborate with design team to prepare high quality collateral
• Track performance metrics for channels like Email (bounce rate etc.), Search (CAC, CPC etc.) & prepare detailed reports
• Coordinate with teams to prepare & maintain sales pipeline internally
• Highly analytical mindset with a strong understanding of key SaaS metrics
• Strong inclination towards marketing/growth of tech products
• Conceptual understanding of product marketing & its core elements
• Creative in suggesting design & content changes to content copies based on the campaigns
• Ability to work under aggressively growing environment
• Humility and constant drive to learn new things
• Experience in preparing growth strategies for clients will be a big plus - not mandatory though
- Someone who could lead a team of 3-5 marketers covering all aspects of digital marketing including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Email, CRO, etc.
- They’ve likely got 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Should be comfortable contributing to strategy
- It Will is hands-on , to begin with (i.e. I expect someone to be extracting the data, setting bids, defining Keywords, etc.)
- Will have led a team before
- Need to be comfortable with large budgets and complex Ads accounts (1000s of AdGroups, 1,00,000s of Keywords, etc.
- Should understand some of the conversion tracking, attribution, display, and Facebook too
- Needs to be numerate e.g. above to extract reports, manipulate in Excel, etc.
- Comfortable challenging processes and strategy
- Strong verbal and written English required