Hummingbird is a WordPress product company, we build and maintain popular WordPress Themes and Plugins used by thousands of users around the world.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our WordPress Product Marketing Team to grow sales and adoption of our WordPress Plugins and Themes.
If you understand the WordPress ecosystem, have 5+ years of proven experience with Digital Marketing, and Project Management, and can lead a team to achieve business objectives, then this is the perfect job opportunity for you.
Job description -
Manage and guide the Digital Marketing team to achieve our WordPress business objectives. Provide thought leadership and guidance in one or more of the following areas:
- Content Marketing: Product Pages, Landing Pages, and Website Copy, using WordPress and Elementor.
- Email Marketing: Online newsletters, and promotional emails. Manage, and track email Campaign Performance
- SEO: keyword research, on-page optimization, off-page natural link building
- SMM: Social media marketing on popular platforms - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Analytics: Track & monitor the progress of digital marketing efforts using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Run A/B testing experiments, analyze heat-maps and visitor recordings to improve performance of conversion funnels
- Partnerships: Maintain partnerships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and affiliates
- Experience - Proven 6+ years experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, Email, Content)
- Effective Leader - Able to work with your team to deliver business objectives, provide training and guidance to your team where required. Review your team's work and provide feedback and help them improve and become more productive.
- Project Management - Ability to plan, track tasks for their team. Manage schedules, delivery of outcomes, with high quality. Motivate and engage with their team for them to be able to deliver high-quality work.
- WordPress Industry Knowledge - Extensive knowledge and experience of the WordPress industry. Ability to keep updated on the trends in the WordPress industry and apply these to our business for success.
- Website Copy - Ability to build Product Landing Pages using WordPress and Elementor
- Email - Ability to use email as an effective tool for digital marketing
- Ability to Learn - Passion to learn new Digital Marketing skills
- Communication skills - Excellent spoken and written English skills
Please note, prior knowledge and exposure to the WordPress ecosystem - Selling and Marketing WP Themes and WP Plugins is mandatory. Please apply only if you have done digital marketing for WordPress products.
If you love Digital Marketing, are passionate about WordPress, want to lead a team of Digital Marketers to success in the WordPress industry, apply today.
About Hummingbird Web Solutions Private Limited
Working here, you will learn a lot and when you have great ideas they will be listened to. We celebrate your success and your efforts and strive to create a casual and supportive environment in which you can excel.
All employees enjoy medical insurance, life insurance, paid time off, and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
Our main office is located in Pune, at Baner. However, you can be located anywhere in the world, and still, work with us.
(This is a Full-Time Remote opportunity)
About the role
Criteo is in search of an organized self-motivated Account Strategist, India to join our Account Strategy team in India, Gurgaon. You will act as consultants to advertisers suggesting strategies to attain their objectives and working cross-functionally with multiple teams at Criteo to implement the same. You would also be responsible to retain and grow advertiser revenue with Criteo through effective optimization and upsell of Criteo's suite of products, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients.
- Provide top-level strategic account management to advertisers to ensure retention and client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with clients establishing yourself as a trusted consultant at all levels, including C-level.
- Advice on client’s digital strategy and educate advertisers on Criteo’s technology across channels and devices.
- Optimize accounts to improve performance for the advertiser and action growth opportunities to maximize revenue and margin.
- Aggressively grow revenue and track retention of clients and/or agencies, negotiating additional budgets along with upselling new Criteo products.
- Analyze a wide range of performance metrics and KPIs to identify personalized solutions on a client level and make sure client goals are reached (ROI, ROAS, Revenue).
- Create personalized decks and presentations to drive quarterly review meetings with the Client team.
- Maintenance of data integrity with in-house sales tools.
- Proactively identify and suggest new processes toward enhancing Criteo’s service.
- Encourage feedback from customers to further strengthen Criteo’s products and services.
- Graduate with 4-8 years of proven experience in digital advertising
- Direct client relationship management within the Indian market would be an advantage
- Demonstrated track record of success and ownership in role
- Ability to assess and resolve problems with a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Plan and implement the overall SEO strategy [On & Off-page SEO (Quality backlinks)]
- Work with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster & Bing Webmaster tools
- Create and manage inbound marketing strategies
- Analyze the competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Manage company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve the website and social media content
- Blogs and landing pages promotion using off and on-page SEO strategies
- Keyword generation for both blog and landing pages
- Analyze and fix SEO issues on websites
- Keep updated with the latest industry trends and ensure that the company is in front of the industry developments
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
If you are ambitious, willing to unlearn and relearn in a fast-growing startup, dream about MAUs, client segmentation, funnels, etc., and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
Position: Manager - Marketing
About the role:
1. Function like an internal agency creating a content strategy, driving customer acquisition/retention, managing internal and external stakeholder expectations (details laid out under job responsibilities)
2. Team management role with 2 direct reporters and an in-house graphic/creative designing team
3. This role is for marketing professionals specialized in profitably scaling traffic via content and distribution channels. This role is responsible for thinking, conceptualizing, and end-to-end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher traffic and hence revenues.
- Responsible for increasing the MAU % month-on-month.
- Improve the customer retention rate.
- Drive new customer acquisition strategy, both online and offline to ensure maximum app downloads among the correct audience.
- Work closely with client success teams to bring new users to the platform post the account launch.
- Increase app engagement across different services
- Be the custodian of content and design, while coordinating with the design team on a day-to-day basis.
- Setup an internal agency of sorts to cater to client demands and achieve business targets.
- Increase top-of-mind awareness.
- Analyze data & user behavior from a consumer journey perspective.
- Create collaterals, track utilization, and push app downloads.
- Analyze the customer segment and keep a close tab on the numbers/health of the segment.
- Balancing internal team/client expectations while keeping in mind the limitations/constraints.
A successful candidate for this role should have:
- Ability to find a way through amidst chaos and ensure timely delivery
- Experience in leading a team
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and user acquisition/retention at B2C e-commerce or other startups with a proven track record of executing and managing an acquisition portfolio of 5L+ users
- Experience in using marketing tools like MO Engage, http://branch.io/" target="_blank">branch.io, etc. (preferred)
- Desire to dive deep and learn about ekincare, user behavior, and analytics around the same
- An open and approachable communication style, with respect for employees and clients, aligned with our core values
- A structured thought process, excellent at planning, communications, analytics, and execution.
- History of working cross-functionally with product management, designers, and other teams
- Experience in handling customer segment/s
- Believes in "No task is too small for him/her"
- At least 1 year of planning and executing communication campaigns - emails, SMS, push notifications, in-app
- Hands-on with excel
- Candidates from an agency background will be preferred.
We are looking for a strategic, driven, and creative marketing mind to join our team and own all of our prospect-facing digital marketing efforts through the buyer’s journey. Working collaboratively with the founders, the digital marketing manager will be responsible for overseeing all online demand generation programs for Sarcon. This includes, but is not limited to, channels and tactics such as SEO, CRO, landing page optimization, SEM (AdWords), paid social, third-party review sites, and more. This position will play a lead role in expanding our presence, regularly optimizing our existing and upcoming channels, and evolving our brand outreach.
What You'll Do:
- Lead digital marketing planning and execution against specific MQL, MQA, pipeline, and revenue goals
- Strategize, execute, and measure all paid search, search ads, social ads, banner and display ads, etc.
- Own the strategy for all on-page SEO, landing page optimization, and conversion rate optimization
- Work collaboratively with other marketing team members and the Sales team on evolving our email nurture strategy and full-funnel prospect outreach
- Create and organize marketing and content calendars, deliverables, and program documentation
- Play a role in evolving our technology stack, discovering new opportunities for us to reach prospective customers
- Work closely with Sales on feedback, collaboration, and education
What We're Looking For:
- Have 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Have proven experience creating, managing, and optimizing marketing programs resulting in new business and positive ROI
- Have a strong history of B2B (preferably SaaS) marketing experience
- Have working knowledge of all Google platforms, including AdWords and Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to shift marketing messaging, tactics, and strategy for small, medium, and enterprise-sized companies
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Work collaboratively and respectfully with other team members, regardless of position
- Have strong oral and written communications skills
- Enjoy learning and growing in new environments
- Experience working directly with Sales
Job Description : SEO executive (4-5 years of exp)
We are looking for someone who has -
- Deep knowledge of offpage and preferably good knowledge of onpage
- Worked on increasing rankings, traffic, content marketing.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Solid knowledge of Backlinks
- Understanding of what works for and against Google’s algorithms.
- Keeps upgrading knowledge.
- Experience in using tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush and others
- Good communication skills.
- Should have E-publishing and Editorial services domain knowledge
- Should understand the competitive landscape and identify the gaps in the market
- Must be able to identify the right opportunities & qualify leads for the Sales team
- Should be able to handle communication and fresh conversations with prospects
- Should have min. 2 years of experience working on the US, European Markets
- Assist Sales Team in identifying, following up, and qualifying prospects
- Generate reports & dashboards on Marketing influenced pipelines regularly
- Create clear and crisp product presentations and solution demonstrations
- Research & develop prospect lists using LinkedIn, Zoominfo, and Web research
- Participate and actively contribute in Marketing Strategy Meetings
- To work with the sales team in handing over any pre-sales efforts
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge
- Miscellaneous Pre-Sales and Sales related activities
Required Experience / Qualifications
- MBA from a good institute with a go-getter attitude to pursue leads and targets
- A motivated, competitive individual with a strong aptitude for Publishing technology
- 4-6 years of experience in a sales & marketing role
- Knowledge of commonly used CRM Salesforce and Marketing automation tools and dashboards
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- 1 to 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing
Kinds of Projects Undertaken:
- ePublishing, Editorial Services, eLearning, eBook, Accessibility
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define SEO requirements and recommend site enhancements designed to increase our average ranking and drive traffic
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to enhance ranking across search engines for regional news publisher websites.
- Optimize components including title tags, meta-descriptions, keyword volume, internal linking for English and Regional news websites.
- Strong understanding on Google Assistant and voice search.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Maximize organic traffic growth by establishing a robust SEO target keyword list and working closely with SEO, Content and Social teams
- Advanced understanding of the fundamentals of the search engine industry, including but not limited to crawlers, relevance ranking criteria, keyword research, competitive analysis, content management systems and performance scorecards, search algorithms and current SEO trends
- Be an expert on the ins and outs of our website, ensuring sitemaps stay updated and the correct processes are in place Work with the content team on link building efforts, including strategy and processes
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
- Strong working knowledge of and proficiency with o Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills
a) Functional :
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Deep understanding of how search bots crawl websites Good understanding on how websites are build and work at both the back and front end. Understand canonicals and noindex rules
- Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS to identify code-based optimization opportunities
- Proficiency in Search Engine Optimization reporting and analytical tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good analytical or problem solving skills. You are good at time management & should have the ability to handle projects independently
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO, SEM, Display and search marketing, PPC, Social media optimization, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Marketing
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Media Industry preferred, but non-media professionals can also apply
1. Understanding of SEO terminologies.
2. Using SEO Tools - AHrefs / SEMRush and the likes.
3. Competitor / Competition Analysis
1. Proactivity: Act without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
2. Quick Learner and Attention to detail.
Location: Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra.
Candidate once selected will be have to Work from Home till 31st July 2020.
We will resume office operations on 1st August 2020.
Applicants looking for Remote Work only should NOT apply.
JD for Performance Marketing
- As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will manage high quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the mobile games.
- Additionally, ensure that projects within the marketing department are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business's guidelines, quality standards, and objectives
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define, identify, launch and drive critical strategic media campaigns for customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Lead efforts on sophisticated quantitative analysis and translate data into actionable insights. Be willing and able to adjust marketing spend on the fly for best results.
- Lead KPI development and tracking across all performance marketing related functions, measuring campaign and digital spend performance across all channels
- Constantly tracking metrics like funnel conversion rates, bounce and exit rates and identifying reasons for the same - contributing valuable insights to product - Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Improving the usability, design, content and landing page effectiveness
- Stay up-to-date on latest developments in the Global digital media industry and experiment with new creative ideas.
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate business needs.
What we are looking for:
- We love if you have the hunger to learn, passion to perform and carry the following skills:
- Experience of managing tech businesses - SEO, Social media, affiliate/mobile, email/SMS marketing (including build and design) and agency handling
- Strong track record of building organic and social traffic through high quality content
- Strong operations experience in managing teams and delivering on targets set
- Excellent understanding of analytics tools including Google analytics, Heap, KISS metrics, Flurry, AWR Cloud, Buzz Sumo and Web Trends