● A proven track record of successful paid marketing campaigns
● In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search,
retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content
distribution and placement networks
● Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
● Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
● Flexible working in US Shift hours from time to time
To derive long term and relevant insights through data driven Marketing resulting in better decision making. The role is expected to be significantly future focused and forward digital thinking of the organization.
Qualification & Experience :
- At least 7+ years of experience working in in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Strong Experience in building effective Demand Creation initiatives
- Social Media Influencer Marketing - To strengthen our digital presence
- Content Marketing & SEO Data based marketing; Data acquisition and deploying data based marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of DTC / E-Comm Platforms.
Key Deliverables of the role :
1. Identify trends, patterns and concerns emerging from data (internal/ external) and convert them into insights/ hypothesis. Test these hypotheses and present with recommendations for positive business impact.
2.Build Digital Influence: Publish and collaborate with brands to move Digital Quotient across Org globally. (India, SEA, Bangladesh, MENA)
3. Create Digital transformation agenda for India & International - Bangladesh, MBL & MENA
4. Marketing measurement - deep diving and understanding the conversion funnel on DTC
& Ecom to help brands grow & convert better.
5. Digital Infrastructure: Help set up, manage, expand & measure content platform & strategies. Build infrastructure to support Digital Marketing
6. Digital Enablement: Help in creating and driving digital learning quotient in the org. Share knowledge and new trends in digital world, Enable usage of best practices and digital playbooks across Org.
7. Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
● Strategize and execute digital advertising for lead generation and
digital marketing efforts. Focus on search and display ads, PPC
campaigns on channels such as Facebook, Google, YouTube.
Coordinate offline advertising with creative ways to measure
the progress of physical ads.
● Improve conversion and optimize for improved lead-gen results.
Plan, execute and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests.
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing
campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Improve brand’s digital presence and lead-gen with SEO/SEM and
relevant Influencer/Social Media campaigns. Oversee SEO efforts
on websites with a focus on technical elements, keyword analysis, and content guidance. Manage content changes to the Website, create
relevant Landing Pages for optimizing user experience. Promote
company app and manage app SEO and reviews
● Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer
experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Work collaboratively with internal teams to identify areas of
improvement and implement effective changes to improve the
● Provide thought leadership for impacting overall brand exposure
and lead generation, brainstorm, and execute on new and creative
● BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
● Proven working experience in digital marketing
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Google
Adwords, PPC campaigns
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and
devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
● Solid knowledge of advertising tools and resources (e.g., Google
Analytics, InMobi, Firebase, Appsflyer, Hootsuite)
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online
marketing and measurement.
● A passionate and confident marketer who can take full project
ownership and guide to guide others
● Be a collaborative team player and an encouraging people
manager with positive listening skills
● Strong problem solver with a willingness to learn
- Delivering PPC campaigns to the most relevant and effective networks, based on analysis, monitoring, review and active decision-making
- Fully assessing and understanding business objectives and translating those goals into a PPC strategy and action plan
- Monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators and presenting progress to stakeholders and senior management
- Undertaking smart buying decisions to ensure maximum effect for a given online budget spend
- Collaborating with other marketing colleagues to ensure joint strategic marketing objectives align with paid ad activity
- Working with IT and web development teams to ensure there is a technical capability to deliver, capture and ensure the success of key aspects – such as landing pages, tracking codes and integration of analytics
Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist
We're a digital product agency in Hyderabad that designs and develops extraordinary experiences for mobile and other platforms. We work with exceptional entrepreneurs and brands. We don't just build apps. We create the kind of apps that people use, every day. We have the experience and the knowledge required to get there.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Executive to join our marketing team.The Digital Marketing Expert’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company products. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, build and execute innovative, multi-channel marketing campaigns that both project Workruit's brand and effectively drive user acquisition.
- Pull daily reports on ad performance, make adjustments to ensure ROI is hitting goals
- Core experience in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Marketing
- Create and traffic ads daily on all media channels to ensure user acquisition by optimizing ROI regularly
- Take complete ownership on end to end digital advertising campaigns and growth
- Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within the company. Works to develop areas such as sales management, product development, channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
- Raise brand awareness outside our core audience of young professionals to include smaller markets and an older, more focused-oriented audience.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to promote Workruit for job seekers and companies
- Be responsible for demos, product flows & market analysis
About the candidate:
- Self-starter who thrives in a start-up and fast-paced environment Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- 3+ years’ experience in paid digital advertising
- Great communication skills and time management skills
Required Technical Skills:
- App Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Strategy
- Project Management
- Marketing Automation
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Design Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent