- Digital Marketing Manager
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Paid Marketing Manager
- Digital Lead
- Lead- Digital Marketing
- Online Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Analyst/Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
- Digital Success Manager
About the Role:
We're looking for a growth-oriented leader to own and lead the Digital Marketing function at Impact Guru. You are the ideal candidate if you are comfortable with continuous experimenting and learning and are obsessed with data. You're not afraid to try new methodology and can deliver useful insights by effectively and quickly adapting to data.
Reports to: VP - Markeing
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the campaign, and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
- Managing two verticals of Impact Guru business, one is online donation(E-commerce) & Lead Generation(Seekers).
- Lead a team of performance marketers & Data Analyst
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to optimize campaigns based on data breakdowns and insights.
- Understand ways to scale campaigns across platforms in an optimal manner.
- Perform interest research in Facebook using audience insights and ads manager.
- Create a digital media plan based on requirements across multiple platforms
- Understand how content works across different social media platforms
- Create insightful reports based on data from performance marketing campaigns
- Tag with your copy and art partners to achieve a digital-first creative output on campaigns.
- Work on Launching & Optimising other marketing channels like Taboola, Criteo, Outbrain, Adroll etc.
- Work on retentiton marketing through Mo engage or internal communication.
- Coordination with SEO Team for Organic ranking updates & suggestions
- Assist Social media team in scaling the organic GMV from social pages, also assist them in increasing the followers on each social media pages
- Work on launching influencer marketing campaigns & influencer network for the brand.
- 3-4 years of industry experience (agency or editorial) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration, Journalism, English, or related Fields from Tier 1/Tier 2 colleges.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong quantitative skills with a knack for translating numbers into actionable insights and creatives.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
Min. 3-4 year experience is required in this role.
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR FRESHERS! SEPARATE POSTINGS SHALL BE MADE FOR THE SAME
Questionnaire forhttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1_DrazG6jU-PYRRIbBJ7VhKXUrx-Qr8nLLtBRrxjwRM8/edit" target="_blank"> DM Hiring
About Impact Guru
Blitzpools is an Indian fantasy sports platform that allows users to
play fantasy cricket, football and kabaddi.
Blitzpools is a Game of Skill where user creates a team of real
players for an upcoming match and compete with other users for big
prizes. User's team earns points based on user's player performances
in the real-life match.
Years of Experience: 6+yrs.
- End-to-End ownership of retention programs and processes across a variety of direct-to-customer channels – Outbound & Inbound, Manual / Assisted (tele-calling, visits) & Automated (including email, SMS, push notifications, merchandising and other new upcoming digital mediums)
- Conceptualizing, building, executing and analyzing retention programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and iterative optimization
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers. Will include conducting primary & secondary customer research
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for retention - Partner with the product team to translate business goals into short term and long-term product roadmaps- Comfortable in generating a strategic vision as well as glide path with product teams. Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute. 6-8 years of overall experience with 5+ years of relevant work experience in lifecycle marketing in consumer products / services
- Demonstrate result orientation and high Bias for action. The candidate must have strong operational experience and be willing to get hands dirty.
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering marketing programs identifying customer actions and conversions for each stage and achieving those KPIs
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations. Skilled at decoding the price-value equation from a customer’s perspective and an ability to speak the customer’s language
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to think big and rethink how to better serve our customers
- High bias for taking end-to-end ownership of responsibilities, flexibility and exceptional communication skills earning trust of others
You will be the
‘Voice of Consumer’ - bringing in consumer insights and shaping cross functional decisions by partnering closely with leaders in Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Experience in addition to working with the leadership team and founders. As we’re scaling
our go-to-market and marketing efforts pan-India, we’re looking for a passionate, experienced, and customer-focussed leader to build and grow a team dedicated to building and scaling the brand.
You will be heading the Brand Marketing function at for the company. Lead teams across Brand (Traditional + Digital), Media, Social, Marketing Research, Creative & Content and Partnerships/Collaborations.
Position based out of Bangalore
● Own the Brand vision - Develop strategy for establishing and scaling the brand pan-India - multicultural, multilingual context
● Translate strategy into actionable goals in close collaboration with Product, Marketing, Strategy, Category and other cross-functional teams
● Lead the transformation of the organisation into a consumer-driven company reflecting in culture, systems and processes
● Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
● Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities across cities
● Create the quarterly and annual plan, propose options and help prioritise the same with the leadership team; secure resourcing and ensure budget vs. actual compliance on spending, input, lead, and outcome metrics
● Develop and manage a fit-for-course agency network and an in-house team to ensure effective and efficient execution of the Brand Strategy
● Should have 8-10 years of experience leading Brand Strategy and Development for a mid-to-large brand in consumer space (category agnostic). Prior experience only in a agency will be considered too
● Proven track record of helping scale up digital marketing in a start-up environment and/or relevant work experience
● A start-up mentality and ability to flex in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What’s on offer:
● Lead the Brand building for a D2C brand in a never-before-done category
● To be at the centre of action in scaling the brand across the country successfully
Role - Manager - Social Media & Copy
Location - Mumbai
- Ability to transform briefs into compelling copy in sync with brand philosophy
- Should be adept at ideation, strategy and copywriting for social media channels primarily Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Understanding of YouTube channels and ability to create content for the same (along with team members). Good to have: script writing
- Aware of social media analytics that can be optimized to create a data driven social media strategy
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the social media and YouTube channels content calendars are followed
- Guide team members for timely execution and reporting
- Should be creative and have a strong sense of design aesthetics
- In sync with social media trends and ability to transform them into actionable for the brand
- Impeccable English creative writing skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about growing brands on digital.
- 3-4 years experience in social media
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Impeccable English writing skills, degree or postgraduate degree in Mass Communication, Digital Marketing or Copy Writing preferred
- Understanding of how to maintain consistent tone of voice across all brand channels
- Comfortable with both short and long format content (more of short format)
- Must have: Experience in copy writing for social media channels.
- Good to have: Script writing skills
- Previous experience in advertising agencies and D2C companies preferred
- History of successfully growing Instagram channel for a brand
What is the role?
We are looking for a growth marketer who can profoundly understand the user and can translate our product details as per the user's needs. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple growth initiatives in marketing for international markets like MENA, USA, EMEA & SEA. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, ORM, slack community for our users, sales enablement and marketing assets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, partner managers, marketing, and sales to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience that can span digital marketing, product marketing or growth marketing.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hubspot CRM, Slack, ORM tools and Webflow.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of work, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing PE funded Fintech SaaS company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, California, New York, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 2000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
We are hiring for a Social Media Manager to join our team. It is a full-time permanent WORK FROM HOME based role with USA working hours.
"Please share your resumes along with your portfolio."
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Relevant Work Experience: 3+ years
Salary Offered: 35,000 - 40,00 per month
Working Hours: 6pm to 3am
Industry: Media and Advertising
Flexiple (Flexiple.com) is a tech talent network of top 1% freelance software developers and designers.
Our talent work with growing startups & companies to build great tech products.
Founded by three IIM Ahmedabad graduates, we have bootstrapped to over $500,000 in annual revenue, growing in an accelerated fashion.
- Writing non-tech articles for our blog (blog.flexiple.com) and also e-books. Our non-tech articles include thought leadership, as well as keyword-focused content
- Writing distribution content for blogs for different social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Quora)
- Work on our weekly newsletter to get to 1000+ subscribers
- 1-3 years experience in content writing (preferably in B2B companies)
- SEO knowledge a bonus
- Past working experience in tech startups/companies
- Exceptional grammatical skills with excellent command over the English language
- Highly detail-oriented and pride in quality of work