Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a qualified Performance Marketing Lead to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company.
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
We need a spearhead who can:
- Continuously iterate and design A/B tests around different creatives, audiences and/or bidding strategies;
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with different paid advertising platforms,
- Planning and control of the digital performance marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels;
- Work with campaign teams to plan successful campaigns focusing on audience, product and placements to drive volume and efficiency thresholds;
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance;
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities;
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages;
- Working with other stakeholders to optimize the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc;
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customers digital journey & overseeing multi channel content strategies.
- Analyze weekly and monthly reports from multiple ad channels, Google Analytics, and MMP to drive insights and opportunities along with working knowledge & tracking of analytics tools (GTM & GA)
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Managing Digital Marketing Team.
- Knowledge around fraud & its prevention across web & app.
- Proficiency with all major social media platforms (e.g: FB, Insta, Twitter etc)
- Test ads across devices to ensure the best branding and user experience
- Test ad messaging across segments and report on engagement
- Optimize organic social posts for content and messaging
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy.
- Monitor and respond to customer comments on social posts
- Work with internal stakeholders to promote announcements
- Campaign management, measurement, optimization.
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Strategizing and Maintaining Brand Consistency across social media platforms via tone, voice, and terminology.
- Manage community engagement, growth, and optimization
- Creating compelling social media content, collaborations and campaigns in order to grow Shiprocket's digital community, engage new audiences and sustain existing followers
- Interacting with new and existing audiences online and deepening engagement across all Shiprocket's social media platforms
- Draft social media content for Shiprocket and post it on platforms
- Scan and monitor digital and social media sites and hashtags, identify opportunities for Shiprocket on digital platforms
- Provide live coverage of events including by taking pictures and short videos and drafting messages for Shiprocket social media channels
- Monitor Shiprocket & social media channels, engage with community members and flag reputational risks or communication opportunities to Management
- Support efforts to ensure social media presence and branding are consistent and cohesive across all platforms
- Identify strategic opportunities for content and digital partnerships to enhance Shiprocket & social media reach and engagement
Preferred Candidates :
As we want to speed up and reach our Mission and Vision, we would like candidates who can join us on Priority and are from Delhi/NCR
Happy to offer ESOPs to Candidates with right fit and attitude who have spent considerate amount of time with the company and shown their worth.
We are India's first Fantasy Ecommerce platform that enables a new method of shopping and saving by playing fun based quizzes for everyone.
About Quizkart Technology Private Limited
- The PPC / Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and managing Pay per Click media strategies for clients. She/he should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Perform daily account management on Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing and other search platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, Account daily and monthly budget caps, impression shares, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Can devise strategies to increase ROI – Is good at increasing CTR and reducing the cost per clicks
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Able to understand the business website thoroughly so as to implement a strategic plan for Google AdWords
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Communication with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- To drive and execute performance marketing for the DTC & E-Commerce brands. To track and analyze various digital marketing initiatives.
Key Deliverables of the Role:
- Manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, as well as other search and display marketing engines.
- Execute on monthly and quarterly plans to grow user base and manage marketing budgets on Search engines, social media, and other digital channels.
- Optimizing channels and campaigns for cost and performance managing both the cost of traffic and cost of acquisition- including responsibility for landing page, funnel optimization (working with revenue and product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates.
- Responsible for the creation, set-up, and execution and optimization of various ads and campaigns.
- Implementing campaigns using a structure and strategy that best suits business and goal.
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our websites while maintaining a strong ROI for every stakeholder's marketing budget.
- Communicate with the stakeholders on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
- Implementing Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, FB, Linked IN etc.)
- Traffic ad campaigns and builds on ad serving platforms.
- Conduct A/B tests in ads to understand contributing factors that drive the business forward.
- Monitor and analyze advertising trends, make optimizations recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies :
- Ability to handle large media spends while catering to different internal business customers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working directly for an advertiser, agency, ad tech or social media platform.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing digital media including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, vendors, and team members.
1. Work on social media outreach/engagement.
2. Send out emails as part of email marketing campaigns (Email Marketing).
3. Reach out for leads on social media handles with targets(Lead Generation).
4. Research fresh ideas and work in collaboration with the Marketing team.
5. Any other marketing task set forward within the team.
We are looking for a team player and can find innovative ideas to generate quality leads.
Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against ROI and KPIs.
Identifying trends and insights and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Measuring experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimising user experience. Evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Identifying critical conversion points and drop off points and optimising user funnels. Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners. Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Managing the Inbound SDRs process from lead qualification to opportunity stage
Wisestep (www.wisestep.com) is on a mission to bring data driven decision making to tough real world problems.
The Product Marketing Manager will play a major role in shaping the voice of the product,
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and Implement our GTM strategy for multiple segments, geographies, and industry verticals.
- Execute and be accountable for all marketing initiatives to drive engagement and leads that deliver sales (online, offline, Hybrid)
- Collaborate across Functions to deliver an effective marketing strategy and meet the business objectives.
- Plan and lead product launches by determining scope, messaging, timing and priorities for marketing tactics to drive product awareness and adoption.
- Conceptualise and Execute Demand Generation activities.
- Support marketing and sales teams with messaging, content and collateral to differentiate our
products and convert prospects into customers
- Help our sales team differentiate our product offerings with messaging, battle cards, training material and case studies
- We are looking for a highly motivated product marketing professional with 6 plus years in B2B SaaS.
- Strong business and technical acumen, problem-solving ability and an understanding of SaaS products.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both business, operations and technology teams internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills. Ability to engage with senior management.
- Having an MBA from a Top School is preferred
- Timings - 2 pm - 11 pm IST
- Should have E-publishing and Editorial services domain knowledge
- Should understand the competitive landscape and identify the gaps in the market
- Must be able to identify the right opportunities & qualify leads for the Sales team
- Should be able to handle communication and fresh conversations with prospects
- Should have min. 2 years of experience working on the US, European Markets
- Assist Sales Team in identifying, following up, and qualifying prospects
- Generate reports & dashboards on Marketing influenced pipelines regularly
- Create clear and crisp product presentations and solution demonstrations
- Research & develop prospect lists using LinkedIn, Zoominfo, and Web research
- Participate and actively contribute in Marketing Strategy Meetings
- To work with the sales team in handing over any pre-sales efforts
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge
- Miscellaneous Pre-Sales and Sales related activities
Required Experience / Qualifications
- MBA from a good institute with a go-getter attitude to pursue leads and targets
- A motivated, competitive individual with a strong aptitude for Publishing technology
- 4-6 years of experience in a sales & marketing role
- Knowledge of commonly used CRM Salesforce and Marketing automation tools and dashboards
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- 1 to 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing
Kinds of Projects Undertaken:
- ePublishing, Editorial Services, eLearning, eBook, Accessibility
We are a young 4 people start-up. Looking for someone who is passionate about working in an early-stage start-up, works hard, takes responsibility and is a fast learner. We would ideally want someone who wants to be invested in the company and its goal, and hence would compensate a part of the salary with ESOPs.
Responsibilities and Duties
>> Designing Campaigns: understanding brand requirements, selecting influencers, designing a content strategy for influencers
>> Campaign Management: executing your designed marketing campaign via influencers, monitoring performance, liaising with the brand/client
>> Community Management: growing the community of influencers, managing influencers, resolving their concerns and training/helping them perform better
We at Opa Reviews, help brands spread word-of-mouth by activating thousands of micro-influencers to create review content on social media platforms. This voluminous, rich, influential content deserves its own platform to help people shop. Our aim is to be that social review platform.
IIT Bombay graduate, 2nd-time entrepreneur, 4 yrs of work-ex in marketing, sales, management consulting and product management
WeWork, Chromium, JVLR, Powai