This Social Media Executive is suited for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to get a first-hand experience in various things that happen in a new organization. A candidate that doesn’t mind about living any challenging experience by owning it to self.
Candidate will be given responsibilities of supporting (including but not limited to) social media strategy planning, online advertising, promotions, & Ad-Campaigns. He/she will monitor and create aggressive marketing on Instagram & Facebook and create engaging content for blogs, forums and other social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Quora, Pinterest, etc.
He/she will optimize our website, blogs and social media content for maximum reach and impact (e.g. SEO/SEM) by using keyword analysis and cost/benefit analysis. They will develop a content calendar on a weekly and monthly basis.
Our company’s culture is unique in that we truly live by our values of friends first, integrity and doing the right thing.
About V3 Digitals Pvt Ltd
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
Our client :-
Our client is Google partner in advertising and a premier Insight-driven Marketing platform. As a managed buying solution provider, they work with leading digital-first brands in India and are expanding our footprint globally, particularly focused on fast growing app-first start-ups driving their next level of scale via programmatic media. For many of its clients, programmatic marketing has emerged amongst their top three growth marketing channels alongside Google Ads and Facebook.
- Develop integrated digital media strategies
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
- Create and manage digital campaign budgets
- Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Track digital campaign performance
- Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising
- At least 4 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, and social media advertising.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative media leader and thinker
- Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We- re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including Google and social media marketing with expertise in Facebook ads, google analytics, email marketing, influencer marketing and display advertising campaigns.
- Handle the entire digital marketing to bring direct website conversion.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience in digital marketing with prime focus on Facebook ads and google Adwords.
- Proven track record in generating online orders/ direct website conversion.
- Candidates from the e-commerce industry or marketing agencies will be preferred.
- Candidate must be a graduate preferably B-Tech or MBA preferably from tier-1 or tier-2 colleges
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways and other digital projects.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Designing and implementing effective campaigning strategy to meet the business goals
- Planning and ensuring innovative, quality and relevant campaigns of the company’s products/services across various digital platforms
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of online marketing campaigns and recommending proper measures to the management, to improve the performance
- Strategizing and ensuring effective digital marketing by focusing on quality content marketing
- Creating and designing relevant, original and quality content to be marketed on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter etc. to target the right audience
- Developing content guidelines for tone, style, images, text and voice of all content and ensuring they are followed
- Being updated and well educated about the company’s business to accordingly create content and market the same on various platforms
- Generating qualified leads attributed to digital mediums
- Forecasting and delivering lead targets based on the budget and cost per lead goal and also reporting on actual results against the forecast, to the management
- Contributing towards planning relevant budgets and managing the same by ensuring effective media spend
- Tracking, analyzing and monitoring current marketing trends and techniques and accordingly recommending steps to the management
- Being updated and well educated about the company’s business to accordingly market the same by campaigning on various platforms
- Handling and ensuring the compliance of rules while managing various contracts and renewals related to digital marketing
- Coordinating and working with various internal and external stakeholders such as internal teams and external online platforms
- Preparing and presenting reports to the management, on the performance of marketing campaigns. Also recommending steps to improve the campaigns' performance
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years in digital marketing
- Excellent communication, listening and time management skills
- Excellent analytical abilities to measure and optimize online campaigns for performance
- Proficiency in MS office suite
- Create a brand and positioning strategy for the company. Own key P&L goals including TVL, User acquisition, and # users across multiple chains
- Segmentation, targeting, and acquisition strategies across user segments and channels
- Design and implement company brand strategy on social media, including Twitter, Discord, Medium, and Telegram
- Build and execute communications campaigns across different Proof of Staking chains that tell the company story to multiple audiences
- Work with influencers, community to expand the audience and widen the reach of the company
- Design community development and engagement strategies. Manage community managers and implement community strategy
Essential Skills & experience:
- Goal-driven, Structured thinker and Operator
- Experience with Community building across social media
- 1-3 years in growth marketing or product marketing, preferably with experience in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Multiple languages is a plus.
- Prior community management experience is a plus
Is Inbound Marketing your calling? Do you know the ins and outs of Hubspot? Hop on board and help us take the Searce brand to the next level!
Job Title: Inbound Marketing Specialist
What are we looking for?
- Natural creativity: The best marketers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
What we are not looking for :D
- Not a CAVEr: You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
- Say no to HiPPO: At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- T-shaped skill set: To take it further, in an ideal world, we are not just looking for someone with experience managing projects and people. We are also looking for a T-shaped marketer – someone with a diverse skill set that spans all disciplines relevant to “Searce”, alongside a deep knowledge of one key area.
- Be our in-house Hubspot pro! Leveraging Hubspot to drive demand generation for Cloud, AI, ML and other products & services which are part of Searce’s offerings.
- Help us grow! Get new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including whitepapers, case studies, e-books, reports,etc.) while collaborating with the Content Team.
- Leverage content assets which result in asset downloads in exchange for contact information, thereby helping lead generation.
- Generate leads galore! Continually look for new ways to generate leads and manage targeted list development.
- Create, run and optimise marketing automation via Hubspot and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Continually track, monitor and optimise On and Off page SEO opportunities.
- Management of Paid Advertising budgets through Adwords and Social Advertising channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and prefer an MBA or Masters in Marketing.
- Or else, did you leverage marketing to help your friend’s business scale up while in High School. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a marketing mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 5-8 years of successful experience defining, leading and executing Inbound Marketing Strategies in B2B or SaaS organizations.
- Team Lead experience of 2+ years would be preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in Marketing Automation (specially Hubspot) in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter, just as comfortable setting strategy as executing the details.
- Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Hands-on experience working with Hubspot is a must.
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification & Adwords Certification will be highly preferred.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
Performance Marketing Executive
• Daily optimization of ads such as target audience & measuring effectiveness of the ads
• Produce periodic reports for management and further analysis the data
• Assisting in the formulation of strategies to increase campaign efficiency
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords', Facebook to generate leads
• Optimize Ads to increase conversions and reduce CPL
• Suggest and recommend changes in creatives and banners to improve results
• Provide ideas & collaborate with designers to improve Ad experience
• Coordinate with various team members to achieve set targets
• Creating plans and objectives for campaigns
• Understanding of digital marketing concepts and practices
• Knowledge of web analytics tool like Google Analytics
• Good content writing and communication skills
• Knowledge about Ad platforms like Facebook & Google Ads
• Knowledge of MS office and Excel (Vlookup/Pivot/Text-to-Column/Deduplication/Filter/ Sorting)
• Planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Time management and project management skills
• Basic understanding of SEO and Landing page
Peekaboo is looking for a dynamic B2C marketing professional to drive marketing and outreach for the brand. The person will be responsible for building Peekaboo’s mindshare and recall among its target audience. He/she will be responsible for all digital assets, outreach and communication including SEO, content marketing, social media, email campaigns, and website and analysis and reporting on these.
- Overall responsibility for digital marketing and inbound lead generation strategy
- Plan and execute multiplatform digital marketing & BTL campaigns as required
- Understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments
- Be the point of contact for related vendors and agencies, as needed
- Develop and execute an ongoing promotion strategy – PPC and organic
- Act as our community manager on our social media accounts
- Ideate and create content for SM and/or brief creative/content team on what content is to be created.
- Create and maintain a marketing calendar, especially for SM content creation and scheduling
- Responsible for ensuring the timely creation and posting of such content
- Own the creation of landing pages and other conversion opportunities
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution, and so forth
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, Instagram, Facebook, and so on
- Be responsible for website performance & uptime, with a focus on optimizing for user experience
- Sustained inbound marketing funnel for new customer acquisition
- Mutually agreed targets for revenue generation
- Increased brand awareness and recall with
- Increase user engagement on company assets and social media pages
- Collaborate with other team members to come up with effective promotions
- Exceptional creative and project management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- 2 – 4 years of experience with digital marketing for a consumer brand.
- Familiarity with creating and running PPC / PPL / Retargeting campaigns
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to excel under minimal supervision, while reporting results and conferring with superiors on unusual matters and seeking feedback as needed
Best place to hide a dead body is page two of Google.
So., We are looking for SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Exp : Minimum 1 yr
Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Develop and implement link building strategy
Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Proven SEO experience
Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM