We are looking for a marketer with 3+ years of experience promoting B2B SaaS Product by designing and executing innovative marketing strategies to generate B2B leads. The various initiatives include:
- Competitive Research and Market Analysis
- Driving traffic to website to generate leads and tracking conversions, and key KPIs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords to increase company and brand awareness and conversion
- Monitoring of Leads from all the Online Channels
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Responsible for Managing Online Brand and Product Campaigns to Raise Brand Awareness
- Manage SEO, SEM and Content Management
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Quora, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
We are looking for someone who has exposure to the following:
- Needs to know Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Demand Generation, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, Web Traffic and Conversion, Lead Qualification Programs, Automated Nurture Campaigns, Marketing Funnel Management.
- Must have excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Must have excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Hands-on experience in Marketing Automation tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and LinkedIn Ads.
- Must have hands on experience in handling CRM’s and its integration with third party plugins.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
About Xebrium Software Pvt ltd
- Running Social Media Campaigns across all platforms (Google, FB,Insta etc).
- Managing and taking responsibility of the Store KPI’s
- Reaching out to as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels
- Sourcing customers through social media campaigns, strategic partnerships, and Google Adwords campaigns of potential buyers in the TG.
- Being responsible for online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication.
- Playing a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Being responsible for Lead Management and nurturing through various interventions and Channels.
- Conducting research and analyses to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of the campaigns.
- Optimizing targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube and Facebook to generate cost effective user actions.
- Passing the lead from the channel to the website.
- Ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction by liaising with the Customer Experience Management team.
- Collaborating with the engineering, IT, search marketing, and operations departments to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
- Building / Integrating various marketing automation tools for the purpose of enhancing the digital marketing efforts.
- Ensuring that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- Partnering up with senior performance management and key stakeholders in reporting back on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns, conversion rates, and online sales.
- Actively participating in the support and development of new ideas by key marketing department personnel, for example, SEO, SEM, and CRM managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- 3+ years working experience in online acquisition marketing position. Working experience in a key marketing position, preferably as a SEO/SEM Manager Is a plus.
- Experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix.
- Should portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- demonstrate proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Display Advertising.
- Should be capable of determining key metrics, constantly reduce operational costs, and measure the success of performance strategies.
- Use consumer insights to come up with and develop creative marketing acquisition tactics that can be applied throughout the department.
- Must also be a strong communicator both in verbal and written form.
- Should be capable of translating complex information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- Proficient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel for the purpose of creating both visually and verbally engaging reports.
- Highly adaptable and quick learner. Come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills that will aid in the execution of duties.
- Should have an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines, be decisive, have a positive can-do attitude.
- Have a keen eye for detail, have initiative and be proactive going beyond the call of duty, have an ability to form logical cases that persuade consumers, have an ability to present recommendations and results to senior management with confidence, be consumer-oriented ensuring consumer expectations are always met.
- Should possess the ability to form meaningful relationships with colleagues, collaborating personnel, senior performance management, and even consumers.
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. We are amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2017), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be working with the SEO team (consisting of technical SEO experts & writers) and the content team
- You will maintain ongoing prospecting & database for outreach
- You will craft outreach campaigns to get relevant backlinks and partnership opportunities
- You will perform analysis to extract relevant potential partners using various tools
- You will setup email campaigns on our email outreach tool
- You will build rapport and relationships with partner companies
- You will build up relationships with website publishers and online influencers
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write creative emails
- Experience with A/B testing various forms of outreach campaigns is a plus
- Experience with tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, ScremingFrog, Snov, Mailchimp, is a plus
- Comfortable with G Suite/Excel
- Prior SEO experience is a plus
As an Astra-naut you will have:
- Growth-oriented and open environment
- Opportunity to deep dive into cyber security industry
- A unique appraisal cycle
- Amazing workations
- 5-day work week
Your Role: We are looking for a growth marketer who thrives in &creates fast moving environments. You will work closely with the founder & cross functional teams to own our complete inorganic marketing strategy so as to help millions learn new skills & build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a vc-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the worlds largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally.
Responsibilities- 1. Develop and execute the growth plan in conjunction with the founder 2. Own and execute complete inorganic marketing & campaigns including performance marketing and growth hacks so as to drive increased ROI. 3. Own performance of & drive the entire user journey & conversion funnel from registration and onboarding to early retention, remarketing payment and growth loops like referrals 4. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct user & market research to identify key improvement areas, new features and product & process iterations for driving user & revenue growth 5. Work closely with sales, product and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy for lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations.
- 3+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns or growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google).
- At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google)
- 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics
- Strong experience with optimizing conversion funnels and growth loops and working closely with design, content, marketing and engineering to implement high-leverage experiments
Good to Have-
- Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.)
- Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
- Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management
- A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us- We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
- Promoting business on social media for improving brand awareness and generating traffic through social media engagement
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for the company
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Creating engaging social media content
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Developing graphics, video, and collaterals
- Analyzing popular social media platforms and using emerging social media tools to develop relationships with clients
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Must have a reach of a minimum of 10K followers on various social media platforms
- Strong working knowledge of marketing terms
- Must be self-motivated and open to learning and sharing new ideas
- Practical experience with social media campaigns
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Social Media Manager:
We are looking for a Social Media Manager at BLITZPOKER who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority-owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
Job Description - Online Bidder
Roles & Responsibilities:
- ·Manage company’s various online bidding profiles
- ·Identifying quality lead and bringing up the projects for the company
- ·Bidding on various portals like PPH/ GURU/ UPWORK / Freelancer and other relevant online platforms
- · Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects
- ·Understand complex project requirements and prepare proposal /bid to generate leads
- ·Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
- ·Independently collaborate with the technical team for presentation with prospects.
- · Scout for new bidding platforms and websites to catch out the opportunities.
- Skill & Experience Required
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of converting the prospect with good linguistic ability.
- · Must have 1-3 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project acquisition and closure through the online bidding platforms.
- · Experience with lead generation and prospect management via various online bidding platforms.
- · Must have sound technical knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies trending today.
- · Lead generation through LinkedIn, database, and other social networks would be an added value.
- · Ability to handle the sales independently or as part of a team.
- Education: Degree/ any diploma
Experience: 1- 3 years
About the Manager- Content Writing
We are looking for a passionate and creative content writer to join our marketing team. You are an individual who possess world-class writing skills, loves making complex technology easy to understand and thrives in a fast paced agile environment.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Design and execute content marketing strategy to support sales and marketing team
- Write compelling content for multiple online channels like blogs, white papers, Ebooks, case studies, press releases, videos, etc.,
- Drive internal sales enablement and work closely with our Inside Sales team to develop monthly client pitches, emails, and drafting content with various touch points defined in the outbound sales activity.
- Write innovative content copy for weekly social media posts (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Ghost write few original content in the form of blogs, ebooks, others
- Support content operations including uploading content, maintaining content management system (Wordpress), creating supporting graphics.
- Use search engine optimisation (SEO) in writing to maximise the visibility of all the online content pieces
- Engage with the internal product team, strategy team to get product briefs and create positioning documents.
- Research buyer personas, and create appropriate messaging around it.
- This profile will be required to collaborate extensively with fellow colleagues across the marketing, inside sales, strategy, leadership, other teams to create and execute high impact content development and content marketing projects.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Journalism, Business Marketing or related field from a top institute with an excellent academic record
- 4+ years of content marketing experience in IT industry / tech start-ups (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Have a proven track record of on time and high-quality project delivery
- Experience of having operated effectively in a high demand, rapidly shifting / fluid environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Functional Skill Set
- Impeccable grasp of English language with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics best practices
- Understanding of Social media content formats and style.
- Well versed with the nuisances of social media, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
Leadership Skills and Mindsets
- Lives and breathes a proactive delivery mindset, role-filling as necessary to meet program goals.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to manage through times of uncertainty and change
- Ability to work with marketing and sales teams virtually
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling and adapting as necessary
- Exceptionally creative with the ability to come up with creative content suggestions for various sales and marketing campaigns for different industries and personas
- Innovative mindset to come up with engaging content strategy that adds to our brand voice.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts and challenges across a wide range of audiences
- Self starter with the aggression to contribute continuously to increasing brand reach, and in the long run generating leads
Anywhere in India, Mumbai preferred.
Saas Experience is good to have.