We are looking for a one man/woman army kind of person, who is a self starter and takes any initiative to its logical conclusion. Loves to play with new ideas for digital marketing, and can wear multiple hats as required.
A passionate person who loves the freedom of trying out new things and at the same time loves to learn from others.
Key Areas of Responsibility
B2B marketing to generating leads, working with the product and development team to evolve the product to increase conversion at every step of the customer journey.
Desired Candidate Profile
Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy.
Good in English (spoken and written).
Ability to quickly understand the market and product. Loves to do research and arrange the tasks based on achievable milestones.
Must have some prior experience in digital marketing.
Plz write in no more than 100 words (and no BS plz) why we should hire you while applying.
http://www.neurotags.com" target="_blank">NeuroTags is a Saas Enterprise platform helping global Consumer Brands like Syska, Baba Elaichi, Kapila Agro and many brands across India and the US to solve a massive problem of Counterfeiting.
We bring in the best practices and expertise of top companies such as Google, Paypal, Amazon, Yahoo, Cognizant, Bank of America. Our founders have worked in those companies before, and understand how to design a solution that would scale economically.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Executives
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimisation projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- 5+ years of SEO Experience. Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager/ similar role - Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
Our client is a part of a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal, and the Financial Times.
JOB DESCRIPTION – SEO ANALYST
We’ve been reinventing the meaning of digital marketing or rather, advertising in a digital era since 2015. With over 5 years of cumulative marketing experience at the heart of the organization, we enable our clients to grow and meet their business objectives. Our sweet combination of technology, creative communication, and a thought-through execution strategy bolster the marketing vertical in your business center, so that you may focus on the next important item on your list. Let us help you build a recipe for success.
Know more about us:
Check our website www.digichefs.com
Watch our journey so far Play Showreel - A 180 sec. Sneak Peek
Why Join Digichefs
We are a boutique Digital Marketing Company focused on performance led to creative campaigns.
A tight team of 40 makes us an ideal fit for any brand looking for a partner who can support their marketing setup or accelerate them in their growth stage.
With efficient internal processes & subject expertise in digital, we forge as your extended marketing partner.
Direct access to the founders & the core team, flexibility & agility when situations demand so, clean reporting and transparency at every stage, while completely maintaining the security of your confidential data, are some reasons why our clients love us!
We were featured by:
Digital Agency Network - https://digitalagencynetwork.com/agencies/mumbai/
Learning Catalyst - https://learningcatalyst.in/top-10-digital-marketing-agencies-mumbai/
Social Somasa - https://www.socialsamosa.com/2020/03/agency-feature-digichefs/
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives
- Optimize keywords in existing content and uncover new opportunities for addition of keywords
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Client interactions and monthly meetings to discuss SEO strategies
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Monitor and administer Google Analytics dashboards and point out key areas of importance in accordance of client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
- Good communication skills - written and spoken
Our technology-based client is backed-up by venture capitalist and angel investor. It has onboarded over 1000 sellers so far and has facilitated transactions over 6 crores. Their top clients include CBRE, FedEx, Swiggy etc.
They are currently developing India’s first dedicated B2B Service Procurement Platform.
What you need to do:
- End to end campaign management on various platforms primarily Google (From forecasting to executing, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing campaign performance to generating maximum leads)
- Conducting keyword research and optimizing the campaigns
- Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links and strategizing the best plan ahead for the business
- Optimizing the ad copy, landing pages for the best lead quality
- Optimizing the campaigns regularly for improving the performance
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Building on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and developing a reputation for innovation and efficiency
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments in search engine marketing, digital marketing as well as consumer behaviour and recommending improvements
- Implementing A/B testing to continuously improve ROI
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven 4+ years SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Understanding of keyword matching, keyword research and optimization
- Experienced in understanding google analytics and pixel integration
- Creative copywriting for ads
- Prior experience in working with affiliate ad networks (bonus)
- Understanding of campaign data and growth metrics
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Datastudio, GTM, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Ability to think creatively and work independently in a fast working environment
Job Description and skill requirements
Digital Marketing Manager
(This role will come with Sales Targets and commensurate rewards)
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across different digital marketing platforms
- Understanding of SEO/SEM, Marketing database, email and display campaigns
- Design, build and maintain Social Media presence
- Thorough monitoring of all social media ,digital spends and optimizing the budgets
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Self-Starter and a go getter!
- Proven experience in the Ecommerce space – Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape, concepts and best practices.
- Knowledge of one of the web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight or Web Trends etc.)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Note: If it is not relevant opening for your Profile, please ignore the mail as it is a bulk mail.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: More than 2 years
No. of openings: 5
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Salary: Depends on the candidate, however paying higher than the market standard.
- Creating campaigns and ads on Google | Facebook I Tiktok I You tube
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet goals
- Hands-on Bid Optimization
- New Keyword Development and Testing
- Coordinate with the Graphic Designing team to get creatives made for ads
- A/B testing of page designs to maximize conversions
- Landing Page Optimization
- Pushing our Digital marketing Strategies beyond industry best practices
- Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Must have managed a marketing budget of 10 Lakhs per month or more
- An analytical mind and an interest in the Digital marketing industry is must.
- Eager to learn, self-driven, independent problem-solving ability
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Google Ads | Facebook Ads I Tiktok I You tube
- Creative thinking
- Data Analysis
- Marketing tools experience