Experience: 2 to 4 years
Skills: SEO, SMO, SMM, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Content Publishing, Google Ads & Analytics.
Product: B2B, SaaS platform for Utilities and Energy
For more details please: www.bynry.com
About Bynry Technologies
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metric
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Provide constructive feedback
- Ability to interact with varied cultures
- Energetic, Confident, and Motivated & Self- driven
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 3+ year
- Working Days: Mon to Sat (Except 1st, 3rd and 5th will be have off)
- Salary: Up to 35K
- Work Location: 801, Anand Mangal 3 opp. core Biotech, Rajnagar club Lane, Nr. Municipal school Ambawadi Ahmedabad Gujarat- 380006
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs builds and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spending and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
◾Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
• Creating and maintaining client relationships.
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused.
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
◾Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Netinsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
Salary: 0.6 LPA - 4.2 LPA
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Website: http://www.techmetsolutions.com" target="_blank">www.techmetsolutions.com
Adbuffs is a digital-first performance marketing agency with a laser focus on launching and scaling eCommerce brands worldwide. We've accelerated growth for eCommerce companies in over 12 countries. With the journey started in 2019, with the principles "Empathy, Disciplined Creativity and Zero tolerance to EGO" we are stepping towards a fantastic future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidates having experience of working for eCommerce industry / Lead generation are required.(E-Commerce experience is must)
- Candidates having ability to use past experience and trust in smart work and hard work are welcome.
- Analysing and interpreting provided clients data and providing expected solutions to the client.
- Candidates dedicated to perfecting the craft and affluence in Google ads are required.
- Optimistic professionals with creative and out of the box thinking capabilities are must.
- Candidates with client need analysis & handling experience and bound to deliver high quality service are required.
- Drive new ideas and processes to improve the performance of campaigns, including account structure, bidding, ad copy, and keyword development.
- Developing effective media buying strategies.
- Participating in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns.
- Proven experience as a Media Buyer or similar role; experience in the eCommerce industry is MUST.
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Any Degree in Media, Advertising or related field.
- Job Location:
- Working days & Job Timings:
Monday - Friday, from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Salary: 2 LPA - 6 LPA
Please dont apply if you dont have prior success with marketing. Since I am not an expert myself I cant guide freshers. Please apply only if you have prior success & have ideas of how to drive interest for codebrahma.
You will be working with me (codeanand.com) , and this is a high growth role
Performance Marketing Executive
• Daily optimization of ads such as target audience & measuring effectiveness of the ads
• Produce periodic reports for management and further analysis the data
• Assisting in the formulation of strategies to increase campaign efficiency
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords', Facebook to generate leads
• Optimize Ads to increase conversions and reduce CPL
• Suggest and recommend changes in creatives and banners to improve results
• Provide ideas & collaborate with designers to improve Ad experience
• Coordinate with various team members to achieve set targets
• Creating plans and objectives for campaigns
• Understanding of digital marketing concepts and practices
• Knowledge of web analytics tool like Google Analytics
• Good content writing and communication skills
• Knowledge about Ad platforms like Facebook & Google Ads
• Knowledge of MS office and Excel (Vlookup/Pivot/Text-to-Column/Deduplication/Filter/ Sorting)
• Planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Time management and project management skills
• Basic understanding of SEO and Landing page
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
It also helps startups to plan, build, and market their products (and also raise money in the process). Our team comprises people who co-founded a Venture Studio that worked on 5 startups in parallel across the business lifecycle from strategic planning to identifying and hiring co-founders, fundraising, product conceptualization and development, product marketing, milestone tracking, and investor reporting.
We work with most ventures in three specific areas:
- Business and Investment Planning involving strategic and team plans, financial projections, investment preparation (identification, introduction, decks and prep) Product Conceptualization, Design and delivery involving product strategy and roadmaps, information and tech architecture, wireframing and design
- Go-to-market planning and execution involving creation of marketing plans, design of brand and sales collateral, digital marketing and content marketing.
- The obvious benefit is access to virtual CXOs on day-zero without spending time on recruitment resulting in faster product development cycles and go-to-market plans.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing fundamentals and hands-on experience with Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other popular platforms.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices for lead generation and performance marketing
- Excellent written communication and keyword research capabilities
- Should be able to prepare and manage a digital marketing plan and budget
- Oversee social media accounts and have hands-on experience with online reputation management tools
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and other analytical tools and have an understanding of webpage fundamentals and performance metrics