Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have six products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building a new one this year. We are developing custom and complex integrations for HubSpot for our various clients around the world. We also work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
We are looking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist to our team who brings good on-ground execution and understanding of digital marketing. You should have good experience working on HubSpot. You need to know marketing as well as some amount of code.
Experience: 2-5 years
- Understanding client requirements and business goals and build out the right digital marketing strategy
- Setting up landing pages on HubSpot by collaborating with design and development teams, ensuring all tracking and reporting tools and code are set up correctly
- Setting up and managing HubSpot workflows and email marketing campaigns
- Learn how the HubSpot CRM platform works and be able to solve business process challenges
- Handle analytics and reporting
- Deep understanding of digital drivers of demand and approaches such as SEM & Social Media & most importantly, the productivity and intent associated with each.
- Proven experience working (hands-on) with industry tools and analytics packages, including email, social posting and listening, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms. Examples: HubSpot, Marketo, Hootsuite, WordPress, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, Kissmetrics, VWO, Moz, Ahrefs, Adwords, Basecamp, Asana, etc.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience with a focus on traffic enablement, site experiences, and optimization
- HTML/CSS coding experience
- Ability to forge strong cross-functional relationships with both tech (operations, development, design, etc.) and business (Marketing and Sales) teams
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external business partners.
- Evidence of proven track record with inbound marketing campaigns, including development, execution, and analysis.
• Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
• Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
• We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from
social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
• Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand,
allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department
goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d
like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher
profitability and competitiveness.
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Set, monitor and report on team goals
• Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing
efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
• Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
• Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
• Work experience as Head of Marketing
• Scaling experience from 0-1 in a similar startup preferred
• Experience running successful marketing campaigns
• Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
• Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
• Analytical mind
Cirtru is one of the fastest growing rental housing marketplace startups in the USA. We encourage innovation, social interaction, and fun while moving at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As an SEO Outreach Specialist, you will prospect, qualify, and engage with relevant sites and prospective partners to promote our website and increase our authority online. You will own the process from beginning to end and beyond. You will also collaborate with the writers to create link-worthy content and request new content or content changes when opportunities arise.
You will be responsible for prospecting sites based on relevancy, qualifying sites, and gathering correct contact information. You will be responsible for reaching out and trying to establish a connection. You will also be responsible for monitoring inbound communications, building relationships and partnerships, and following up effectively.
- 3+ years of recent experience on outbound or outreach campaigns.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO concepts preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox preferred.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- You must be able to thrive with deadlines and competitive goals.
- You must be comfortable with using G Suite apps such as Sheets and Docs.
- You must be comfortable collaborating with a team to get tasks completed as well as working independently.
- Genuine enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- Big plus if you’ve had public relations expertise.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Cirtru. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
- Experience with tracking and improving critical KPIs on a dashboard.
- Content is going to be a huge part of our marketing efforts. Having experience in driving relevant traffic from content and measuring conversion and ROI from it is required.
- Strong understanding of how to drive relevant traffic from channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, search – both organic and paid.
- Practical experience with email marketing is a must. Proficiency with marketing tools & technologies like email automation, landing page design and instrumentation, and A/B testing are a must.
- Strong sense of product as you’ll be a key influencer in how the product shapes over time.
- Creative thinker, story-teller and problem solver with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree is required.
- Hands on experience in the eCommerce domain, especially on the seller side.
- Understand how to build and nurture a community of users, advocates and influencers and use this to amplify the word of mouth for the product.
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy.
- Any experience with data sciences and analytics, R or python.
- Knowledge of or experience with UI/UX, graphics design or product management.
- US education is a strong plus. All customers are in the US to having spent time there and cultural familiarity is helpful.
We are looking for a Growth hacker to join the core team. The role will start off as a strong individual contributor and later involve building the team as well as we scale. It will mean taking on full responsibility for driving revenue through ideas and actions that help meet brand, product and business objectives.
Key Work Areas
- Evaluate and enhance end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition, retention and conversion rate optimization
- Manage, optimise and execute multi-channel marketing and retargeting campaigns
- Analyse own content stream to optimise content strategy
- Write crisp copy with quick turn-around time
- Optimise listing for e-commerce marketplaces
- Draw insights from product sales data for product portfolio optimisation
Role: Business Operations/Account/Client Services manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: 4.2 to 6 Lakhs per annum based on experience
Location: Madhapur, Hyderabad
Experience: Agency and Marketing experience preferred
Arin & Human is looking for a Client Services/Account/Business Operations manager to handle some of our Singapore and Indian Clients.
- Requires managing both Digital and Traditional Marketing objectives of clients
- Understand Clients' sales and marketing objectives and prepare a well-planned brief for the creative and digital teams
- Conduct daily meetings between teams and be flexible with remote collaboration tools such as teams, hangouts etc.
- Should have an excellent knack for creativity and passion for marketing
- Monitoring SEO and paid marketing activities
- Drive weekly review meetings with clients and monitor account health
- Understanding of Marketing & Branding Strategies
- Understanding of latest consumer marketing technology such as marketing automation, e-commerce platforms, CMS, CRM etc.
1. Understanding of SEO terminologies.
2. Using SEO Tools - AHrefs / SEMRush and the likes.
3. Competitor / Competition Analysis
1. Proactivity: Act without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
2. Quick Learner and Attention to detail.
Location: Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra.
Candidate once selected will be have to Work from Home till 31st July 2020.
We will resume office operations on 1st August 2020.
Applicants looking for Remote Work only should NOT apply.
Typically, a digital marketing executive will:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills:Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills:Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines