NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specializes in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
1) Docker and Kubernetes
2) Working knowledge of NodeJS applications, for purpose of troubleshootingCI/CD processes
3) CI/CD tools (Github Actions)
4) Solid experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS
5)Concepts of REST, SOAP and API.
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Oversea Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
● Research and Implement Multiple New Technologies
- Develop backend services in Go Language
- Write code to handle the scale of thousands of requests per second
- Following best practices of XP/Agile like TDD, SOLID principles, pair programming, etc.
- Deal with cloud-native services and Debug issues on a live setup
- 3 to 8 years Development and delivery experience with Go
- Good knowledge of RESTful API web services and good experience with API Frameworks
- Familiarity with code versioning tools(Git)
- Experience writing scalable solutions and having knowledge on big data tools like Kafka
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Great Object-Oriented and functional programming skills, including strong design pattern knowledge.
- Familiarity with different databases, like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Neo4j, etc
- Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Effectively work and collaborate with teams across different time zones.
- Experience with Microservices, Microservice Principles (Service discovery, API gateways etc) knowledge is a bonus.
- Familiarity with at least one cloud service (Heroku/AWS/GCP/Azure) will be good to have.
- Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth).
Curie is the world’s first virtual respiratory clinic focused on helping people with respiratory conditions breathe easier and sleep better. Curie’s advanced sleep monitoring technology combined with a comprehensive clinical care team of respiratory therapists, physicians has proven to significantly reduce the number of avoidable acute episodes by early detection of deterioration in a patient's condition. Curie drives medical claims reduction by enabling early real-time intervention before the symptoms aggravate severely.
Curie is available to millions of patients with respiratory conditions through partnerships with leading respiratory device companies and health systems, plans and risk-bearing physician groups such as ResMed, Stanford health care, Galileo health, Allergy and Asthma Network.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead architect and head of engineering to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider
Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
Strong understanding of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub)
Managed an infrastructure that involved 50+ hosts/network
3+ years of Kubernetes experience & 5+ years of experience in Native services such as Compute (virtual machines), Containers (AKS), Databases, DevOps, Identity, Storage & Security
Experience in engineering solutions on cloud foundation platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (eg. Terraform)
Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
Good leadership and teamwork skills - Works collaboratively in an agile environment
Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
Experienced in full automation and configuration management
A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programmes, utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
Essential Skills :
Demonstrable Cloud service provider experience - infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including compute, devops, databases, storage & security
Demonstrable experience of Linux administration and scripting preferably Red Hat
Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and continuous testing tools
Experience working within an Agile environment
Server administration (either Linux or Windows)
Automation scripting (using scripting languages such as Terraform, Ansible etc.)
Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools
Required Skills :
Linux & Windows Server Certification
Founded by experienced founders and funded by Tier-1 VCs, GoKwik is a solution for democratizing the shopping experience on e-commerce platforms. Our aim is to provide a superior shopping experience for all our partners and improve both customer satisfaction and their GMV
Being an early-stage company, we are looking for self-driven, motivated people who want to build something exciting and are always looking out for the next big thing. We plan to build this company remotely, which brings freedom but also an added sense of responsibility. If all this sounds interesting to you read on
A candidate with proven skills and background in AWS services, Infrastructure-As-Code, and DevOps best-practices. This role will actively collaborate with various internal and external groups including Research & Development, Implementations, and Solutions. The candidate must be a life-long learner with the ability to balance short-term tactics against long-term strategy, continuously enabling the broader team to become more efficient. Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadline is a must. This position will be expected to take initiative, when required, and to proactively address issues based on the experience and established standards.
- Working closely with the engineering team to deploy and maintain the infrastructure.
- Automate and streamline our operations and processes for scale.
- Maintain SLAs by tuning systems according to scale.
- Designing systems at scale to make sure solutions built are economical.
- Work on creating infrastructure to deploy backend and frontend applications on cloud, monitor cloud based applications, monitoring and to support ongoing maintenance and updates, event handling, reporting, and possibly complaint handling.
- Design and deploy SaaS platform using containerization/micro services and cloud services (AWS/ Azure). AWS is preferred.
- Strong experience working with python shell.
- Work on creating and maintaining the CI/CD (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible)
- Knowledge of threat modelling and risk assessment.
- Understanding of Chef, Puppet, Threatmodeler
- Build, maintain, document, and automate technical processes and operations in alignment with AWS best practices
- Own and operate both development and production environments
- Support non-functional system requirements with a focus on security, availability, performance, scalability, operability, and cost-savings
- Enhance and extend CICD automation to improve speed, reliability and repeatability of deployments of internal and 3rd party software
- Experience with at least one programming/scripting language like Python
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- 3+ years’ experience with CICD tooling (Gradle, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonarqube, Junit)
- Experience with Bitbucket/Jira/Confluence.
- Experience working in complex, high availability, 24X7X365 SaaS environments.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS etc.,
- DevOps experience, passion for automation
- Experience with networking VPC/NAT/Docker/EKS
- Experience with automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)'
Job Description :
Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data pipelines at Petabyte scale. Our customers include a Fortune 500 company, one of Asia's largest telecom companies, and a unicorn fintech startup. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Champion engineering and operational excellence.
- Establish a solid infrastructure framework and excellent development and deployment processes.
- Provide technical guidance to both your team members and your peers from the development team.
- Work with the development teams closely to gather system requirements, new service proposals and large system improvements and come up with the infrastructure architecture leading to stable, well-monitored fly, performant and secure systems.
- Be part of and help create a positive work environment based on accountability.
- Communicate across functions and drive engineering initiatives.
- Initiate cross team collaboration with product development teams to develop high quality, polished products and services.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing, and launching software products on Cloud.
- Basic understanding Java/Go Programming
- Good Understanding of Container Technologies/Orchestration platforms (e. g Docker, Kubernetes)
- Deep understanding of AWS or Any Cloud.
- Good understanding of data stores like Postgres, Redis, Kafka, and Elasticsearch.
- Good Understanding of Operating systems
- Strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to establish credibility with smart engineers quickly.
- Most importantly, ability to learn and urge to learn new things.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Good to Have:
- Hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like – Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Knowledge of Big Data systems.
DevOps is a Department of Horizontal Digital, within which we have 3 different practices.
- Cloud Engineering
- Build and Release
- Managed Services
This opportunity is for Cloud Engineering role who also have some experience with Infrastructure migrations, this will be a complete hands-on job, with focus on migrating clients workloads to the cloud, reporting to the Solution Architect/Team Lead and along with that you are also expected to work on different projects for building out the Sitecore Infrastructure from scratch.
We are Sitecore Platinum Partner and majority of the Infrastructure work that we are doing is for Sitecore.
Sitecore is a .Net Based Enterprise level Web CMS, which can be deployed on On-Prem, IaaS, PaaS and Containers.
So, most of our DevOps work is currently planning, architecting and deploying infrastructure for Sitecore.
- This role includes ownership of technical, commercial and service elements related to cloud migration and Infrastructure deployments.
- Person who will be selected for this position will ensure high customer satisfaction delivering Infra and migration projects.
- Candidate must expect to work in parallel across multiple projects, along with that candidate must also have a fully flexible approach to working hours.
- Candidate should keep him/herself updated with the rapid technological advancements and developments that are taking place in the industry.
- Along with that candidate should also have a know-how on Infrastructure as a code, Kubernetes, AKS/EKS, Terraform, Azure DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent qualification.
- Total work experience of 6 to 8 Years.
- Total migration experience of 4 to 6 Years.
- Multiple Cloud Background (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Implementation knowledge of VMs, Vnet,
- Know-how of Cloud Readiness and Assessment
- Good Understanding of 6 R's of Migration.
- Detailed understanding of the cloud offerings
- Ability to Assess and perform discovery independently for any cloud migration.
- Working Exp. on Containers and Kubernetes.
- Good Knowledge of Azure Site Recovery/Azure Migrate/Cloud Endure
- Understanding on vSphere and Hyper-V Virtualization.
- Working experience with Active Directory.
- Working experience with AWS Cloud formation/Terraform templates.
- Working Experience of VPN/Express route/peering/Network Security Groups/Route Table/NAT Gateway, etc.
- Experience of working with CI/CD tools like Octopus, Teamcity, Code Build, Code Deploy, Azure DevOps, GitHub action.
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery Implementations, taking into the consideration of RTO and RPO aspects.
- Candidates with AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications will be preferred.
As DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team building the stage for our Software Engineers to work on, helping to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backed cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups and representing Box8 at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening.
- Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- 1+ Years Of Industry Experience Scale existing back end systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Experience with Docker, rkt or similar container engine.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Ansible or Chef Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in working on linux based servers.
- Managing large scale production grade infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like ruby, python or bash.
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch.
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of docker containers and its usage.
- Using Infra/App Monitoring tools like, CloudWatch/Newrelic/Sensu.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails based applications and its deployment methodologies.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/ECS/Mesos.
- Extra Points For Experience With Front-end development NewRelic GCP Kafka, Elasticsearch.