We are looking for candidates that have experience in development and have performed CI/CD based projects. Should have a good hands-on Jenkins Master-Slave architecture, used AWS native services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline. Should have experience in setting up cross platform CI/CD pipelines which can be across different cloud platforms or on-premise and cloud platform.
- Hands on with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with DevOps services and CloudFormation.
- Experience interacting with customer.
- Excellent communication.
- Hands-on in creating and managing Jenkins job, Groovy scripting.
- Experience in setting up Cloud Agnostic and Cloud Native CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience in Maven.
- Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Powershell, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Docker and Kuberneties with creating docker files.
- Hands on with version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, TFS, BitBucket, etc.
Founded by experienced founders and funded by Tier-1 VCs, GoKwik is a solution for democratizing the shopping experience on e-commerce platforms. Our aim is to provide a superior shopping experience for all our partners and improve both customer satisfaction and their GMV
Being an early-stage company, we are looking for self-driven, motivated people who want to build something exciting and are always looking out for the next big thing. We plan to build this company remotely, which brings freedom but also an added sense of responsibility. If all this sounds interesting to you read on
A candidate with proven skills and background in AWS services, Infrastructure-As-Code, and DevOps best-practices. This role will actively collaborate with various internal and external groups including Research & Development, Implementations, and Solutions. The candidate must be a life-long learner with the ability to balance short-term tactics against long-term strategy, continuously enabling the broader team to become more efficient. Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadline is a must. This position will be expected to take initiative, when required, and to proactively address issues based on the experience and established standards.
- Working closely with the engineering team to deploy and maintain the infrastructure.
- Automate and streamline our operations and processes for scale.
- Maintain SLAs by tuning systems according to scale.
- Designing systems at scale to make sure solutions built are economical.
- Work on creating infrastructure to deploy backend and frontend applications on cloud, monitor cloud based applications, monitoring and to support ongoing maintenance and updates, event handling, reporting, and possibly complaint handling.
- Design and deploy SaaS platform using containerization/micro services and cloud services (AWS/ Azure). AWS is preferred.
- Strong experience working with python shell.
- Work on creating and maintaining the CI/CD (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible)
- Knowledge of threat modelling and risk assessment.
- Understanding of Chef, Puppet, Threatmodeler
- Build, maintain, document, and automate technical processes and operations in alignment with AWS best practices
- Own and operate both development and production environments
- Support non-functional system requirements with a focus on security, availability, performance, scalability, operability, and cost-savings
- Enhance and extend CICD automation to improve speed, reliability and repeatability of deployments of internal and 3rd party software
- Experience with at least one programming/scripting language like Python
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- 3+ years’ experience with CICD tooling (Gradle, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonarqube, Junit)
- Experience with Bitbucket/Jira/Confluence.
- Experience working in complex, high availability, 24X7X365 SaaS environments.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS etc.,
- DevOps experience, passion for automation
- Experience with networking VPC/NAT/Docker/EKS
- Experience with automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)'
Experience: 3+ years of experience in Cloud Architecture
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
Cloud Architect / Lead
- Role Overview
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures. Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team. Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- Key Knowledge
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
TIFIN is a fintech company backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge and Hamilton Lane.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial wellbeing.
At TIFIN, design and behavioral thinking enables engaging customer centered experiences along with software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As part of TIFIN’s technology division, you will be leading the DevOps function of a software product demonstrating leadership abilities
WHO ARE YOU:
- Lead the end-to-end technology/infrastructure environments
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise from deployments and other automations
- Setup and manage security configurations
- Implement systems/tools/processes to monitor performance and security integrity of the technology stack
- Implementing CI/CD from our source control platform (e.g. gitlab)
- Develop automation tools and dashboards to manage and monitor the infrastructure
- Provide technical guidance during software development
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve
- Setup / decommission technology assets. Maintain the asset and configuration
- Maintain inventory of the relevant environments
- 5+ years of experience with substantial experience in a DevOps Engineering/Lead role
- Strong experience designing and implementing highly available, scalable solutions
- Expertise in planning/implementing BCP / DR policies in line with company objectives
- Strong experience with Linux servers and their administration/troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts and best practices
- Working experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with AWS & GCP services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, ECS/EKS, IAM, CloudFront, CloudWatch, SQS/SNS, App Engine, etc.
- Strong experience with databases such as PostgreSQL and Redis
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- Expertise in Git (GitHub/ GitLab)
- Experience working with Data Lakes and ETL pipelines
- Experience with project workflow tools such as Jira in an Agile-Scrum environment
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and ability to explain protocol and processes to the team
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus + ESOPs
About the Tifin Group: The Tifin group combines expertise in finance, technology, entrepreneurship and investing to start and help build a portfolio of brands and companies in areas of investments, wealth management and asset management.
TIFIN companies are centered around the user and emphasize design innovation to build operating systems. We focus on simplifying and democratizing financial science to make it more holistic and integral to users’ lives.
- Driving the cloud Solutioning ( AWS, Azure , Hybrid Cloud) activities for large complex deals which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business- technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Work with Internal stakeholders, Customer stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Supports the Global Sales Lead in engaging with senior level customers in either first meetings, or early stages to help shape and design early propositions, assisting to build the pipeline
- Ensure that the solution translated from business objectives is fit for purpose and clearly demonstrates value for money. The solution executive should be able to be confidently explain this to CxO level customer
- Lead a bid team, combining on- shore and off- shore solution architects to design an affordable, innovative solution which meets a clients requirements and business needs. This solution should fit within the affordability target set together with the Global Sales Leads
- Define solution value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits across service offers
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to differentiate from the competition
- Excellent understanding of the competitor landscape, providing insight into the sales plan on how to beat competition
- Work alongside Global Sales Leads, generating future pipeline
- Ensure that the proposed solution covers strategy, partners (such as AWS, Azure, Google, Hybrid Cloud), stakeholder management as well as the actual solution covering Business, Application and Infrastructure as well as commercial aspects (in terms of value for money and not commercial costing etc.)
- Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions
- Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or major Cloud Services provider in a pre- sales solutioning role
- Proficient in the Pre- Sales Solutioning Process lead by 3rd Party Advisors
- Prior experience leading, costing and implementing large complex Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) pursuits, preferably 50M TCV with a large technology transformation component i.e. workload migration to Public Cloud, data center consolidations, etc.
- Strong proficiency creating business willing solutions aligned with key market growth areas; Public/Hybrid Cloud, Cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level
- Experience and/or Certification: AWS - Solution Architect, Microsoft - MCSA/MCSE would be advantageous
- AWS , AZURE , Google Cloud Hybrid Cloud , Cloud Infrastructure , Private Cloud
- Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
- • Strong AWS knowledge and experience
- • Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
- • Experience with IAC tools Terraform
- • Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
- • Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
- • Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
- • Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
- • Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
- • Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- • Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
- • Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- • Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
Key Qualifications :
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure on AWS or GCP
- Exposure to configuration management and orchestration tools at scale (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Packer)
- Knowledge in DevOps tools (e.g. Jenkins, Groovy, and Gradle)
- Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools(e.g. CloudWatch, ELK stack, Prometheus)
- Proven ability to work independently or as an integral member of a team
Preferable Skills :
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, credentials and key management
- Proven ability to acquire various coding languages (Java, Python- ) to support DevOps operation and cloud transformation
- Familiarity in web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- Multi-cloud management experience with GCP / Azure
- Experience in performance tuning, services outage management and troubleshooting
At Neurosensum we are committed to make customer feedback more actionable. We have developed a platform called SurveySensum which breaks the conventional market research turnaround time.
SurveySensum is becoming a great tool to not only capture the feedbacks but also to extract some useful insights with the quick workflow setups and dashboards. We have more than 7 channels through which we can collect the feedbacks. This makes us challenge the conventional software development design principles. The team likes to grind and helps each other to lift in tough situations.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Work on the deployment of code via Bitbucket, AWS CodeDeploy and manual
- Work on Linux/Unix OS and Multi tech application patching
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, and hotfixes on servers.
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Easing developers’ life so that they can focus on the business logic rather than deploying and maintaining it.
- Managing release of the sprint.
- Educating team of the best practices.
- Finding ways to avoid human error and save time by automating the processes using Terraform, CloudFormation, Bitbucket pipelines, CodeDeploy, scripting
- Implementing cost effective measure on cloud and minimizing existing costs.
Skills and prerequisites
- OOPS knowledge
- Problem solving nature
- Willing to do the R&D
- Works with the team and support their queries patiently
- Bringing new things on the table - staying updated
- Pushing solution above a problem.
- Willing to learn and experiment
- Techie at heart
- Git basics
- Basic AWS or any cloud platform – creating and managing ec2, lambdas, IAM, S3 etc
- Basic Linux handling
- Docker and orchestration (Great to have)
- Scripting – python (preferably)/bash
What will you do?
- Setup, manage Applications with automation, DevOps, and CI/CD tools.
- Deploy, Maintain and Monitor Infrastructure and Services.
- Automate code and Infra Deployments.
- Tune, optimize and keep systems up to date.
- Design and implement deployment strategies.
- Setup infrastructure in cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM cloud, Digital Ocean etc as per requirement.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead ( and/or CTO ) to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Implement and own the CI.
- Manage CD tooling.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
Qualification- B.tech in IT