We are looking for candidates that have experience in development and have performed CI/CD based projects. Should have a good hands-on Jenkins Master-Slave architecture, used AWS native services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline. Should have experience in setting up cross platform CI/CD pipelines which can be across different cloud platforms or on-premise and cloud platform.
- Hands on with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with DevOps services and CloudFormation.
- Experience interacting with customer.
- Excellent communication.
- Hands-on in creating and managing Jenkins job, Groovy scripting.
- Experience in setting up Cloud Agnostic and Cloud Native CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience in Maven.
- Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Powershell, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Docker and Kuberneties with creating docker files.
- Hands on with version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, TFS, BitBucket, etc.
Curie is the world’s first virtual respiratory clinic focused on helping people with respiratory conditions breathe easier and sleep better. Curie’s advanced sleep monitoring technology combined with a comprehensive clinical care team of respiratory therapists, physicians has proven to significantly reduce the number of avoidable acute episodes by early detection of deterioration in a patient's condition. Curie drives medical claims reduction by enabling early real-time intervention before the symptoms aggravate severely.
Curie is available to millions of patients with respiratory conditions through partnerships with leading respiratory device companies and health systems, plans and risk-bearing physician groups such as ResMed, Stanford health care, Galileo health, Allergy and Asthma Network.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead architect and head of engineering to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider
Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
Strong understanding of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub)
Managed an infrastructure that involved 50+ hosts/network
3+ years of Kubernetes experience & 5+ years of experience in Native services such as Compute (virtual machines), Containers (AKS), Databases, DevOps, Identity, Storage & Security
Experience in engineering solutions on cloud foundation platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (eg. Terraform)
Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
Good leadership and teamwork skills - Works collaboratively in an agile environment
Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
Experienced in full automation and configuration management
A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programmes, utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
Essential Skills :
Demonstrable Cloud service provider experience - infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including compute, devops, databases, storage & security
Demonstrable experience of Linux administration and scripting preferably Red Hat
Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and continuous testing tools
Experience working within an Agile environment
Server administration (either Linux or Windows)
Automation scripting (using scripting languages such as Terraform, Ansible etc.)
Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools
Required Skills :
Linux & Windows Server Certification
Key Skills Required:
· You will be part of the DevOps engineering team, configuring project environments, troubleshooting integration issues in different systems also be involved in building new features for next generation of cloud recovery services and managed services.
· You will directly guide the technical strategy for our clients and build out a new capability within the company for DevOps to improve our business relevance for customers.
· You will be coordinating with Cloud and Data team for their requirements and verify the configurations required for each production server and come with Scalable solutions.
· You will be responsible to review infrastructure and configuration of micro services and packaging and deployment of application
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Expert in Cloud Services like AWS.
· Experience in Terraform Scripting.
· Experience in container technology like Docker and orchestration like Kubernetes.
· Good knowledge of frameworks such as Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo Etc.
· Experience with various version control system like GIT, build tools (Mavan, ANT, Gradle ) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
Section 1 -
- Responsible for managing and providing L1 support to Build, design, deploy and maintain the implementation of Cloud solutions on AWS.
- Implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments on AWS.
- Familiar with serverless architecture and services on AWS like Lambda, Fargate, EBS, Glue, etc.
- Understanding of Infra as a code and familiar with related tools like Terraform, Ansible Cloudformation etc.
Section 2 -
- Managing the Windows and Linux machines, Kubernetes, Git, etc.
- Responsible for L1 management of Servers, Networks, Containers, Storage, and Databases services on AWS.
Section 3 -
- Timely monitoring of production workload alerts and quick addressing the issues
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the Backup and DR process.
Section 4 -
- Responsible for documenting the process.
- Responsible for leading cloud implementation projects with end-to-end execution.
Qualifications: Bachelors of Engineering / MCA Preferably with AWS, Cloud certification
Skills & Competencies
- Linux and Windows servers management and troubleshooting.
- AWS services experience on CloudFormation, EC2, RDS, VPC, EKS, ECS, Redshift, Glue, etc. - AWS EKS
- Kubernetes and containers knowledge
- Understanding of setting up AWS Messaging, streaming and queuing Services(MSK, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, MQ)
- Understanding of serverless architecture. - High understanding of Networking concepts
- High understanding of Serverless architecture concept - Managing to monitor and alerting systems
- Sound knowledge of Database concepts like Dataware house, Data Lake, and ETL jobs
- Good Project management skills
- Documentation skills
- Backup, and DR understanding
Soft Skills - Project management, Process Documentation
- AWS certification with between 2-4 years of experience with certification and project execution experience.
- Someone who is interested in building sustainable cloud architecture with automation on AWS.
- Someone who is interested in learning and being challenged on a day-to-day basis.
- Someone who can take ownership of the tasks and is willing to take the necessary action to get it done.
- Someone who is curious to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Someone who is honest with their quality of work and is comfortable with taking ownership of their success and failure, both.
- We are looking for someone who is interested to be part of creativity and the innovation-based environment with other team members.
- We are looking for someone who understands the idea/importance of teamwork and individual ownership at the same time.
- We are looking for someone who can debate logically, respectfully disagree, and can admit if proven wrong and who can learn from their mistakes and grow quickly
- Job Title:- Backend/DevOps Engineer
- Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
- Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
- Number of Vacancy:- 03
- 5 Days working
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm.
About the Role
Are you a server-side developer with a keen interest in reliable solutions?
Is Python your language?
Do you want a challenging role that goes beyond backend development and includes infrastructure and operations problems?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you should join our fast growing team!
We are looking for 3 experienced Backend/DevOps Engineers who will focus on backend development in Python and will be working on reliability, efficiency and scalability of our systems. As a member of our small team you will have a lot of independence and responsibilities.
As Backend/DevOps Engineer you will...:-
- Design and maintain systems that are robust, flexible and preformat
- Be responsible for building complex and take high- scale systems
- Prototype new gameplay ideas and concepts
- Develop server tools for game features and live operations
- Be one of three backend engineers on our small and fast moving team
- Work alongside our C++, Android, and iOS developers
- Contribute to ideas and design for new features
To be successful in this role, we'd expect you to…:-
- Have 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Be familiar with common database access patterns
- Have experience with designing systems and monitoring metrics, looking at graphs.
- Have knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Be able to work well in a remote development environment.
- Be able to communicate in English at a native speaking and writing level.
- Be responsible to your fellow remote team members.
- Be highly communicative and go out of your way to contribute to the team and help others
Role : DevOps Engineer
Experience : 1 to 2 years and 2 to 5 Years as DevOps Engineer (2 Positions)
Location : Bangalore. 5 Days Working.
Education Qualification : Tech/B.E for Tier-1/Tier-2/Tier-3 Colleges or equivalent institutes
Skills :- DevOps Engineering, Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills, Docker, rkt or similar container engine, Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions
As DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team building the stage for our Software Engineers to work on, helping to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backed cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups and representing Box8 at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening. ∙ Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- 1+ Years Of Industry Experience Scale existing back end systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Experience with Docker, rkt or similar container engine.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Ansible or Chef Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in working on linux based servers.
- Managing large scale production grade infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like ruby, python or bash.
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch.
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of docker containers and its usage.
- Using Infra/App Monitoring tools like, CloudWatch/Newrelic/Sensu.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails based applications and its deployment methodologies.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/ECS/Mesos.
- Extra Points For Experience With Front-end development NewRelic GCP Kafka, Elasticsearch.
● Responsible for development, and implementation of Cloud solutions.
● Responsible for achieving automation & orchestration of tools(Puppet/Chef)
● Monitoring the product's security & health(Datadog/Newrelic)
● Managing and Maintaining databases(Mongo & Postgres)
● Automating Infrastructure using AWS services like CloudFormation
● Provide evidences in Infrastructure Security Audits
● Migrating to Container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes)
● Should have knowledge on serverless concepts (AWS Lambda)
● Should be able to work with AWS services like EC2, S3, Cloud-formation, EKS, IAM, RDS, ..etc
What you bring:
● Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions.
● Team collaboration and flexibility at work.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills that will help in presenting complex ideas
in an accessible and engaging way.
● Ability to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card
Experience: 12 - 20 years
The Cloud Solution Architect/Engineer specializing in migrations is a cloud role in the project delivery cycle with hands on experience migrating customers to the cloud.
Demonstrated experience in cloud infrastructure project deals for hands on migration to public clouds such as Azure.
Strong background in linux/Unix and/or Windows administration
Ability to use wide variety of open source technologies.
Closely work with Architects and customer technical teams in migrating applications to Azure cloud in Architect Role.
Mentor and monitor the junior developers and track their work.
Design as per best practices and insustry standard coding practices
Ensure services are built for performance, scalability, fault tolerance and security with reusable patterns.
Recommend best practises and standards for Azure migrations
Define coding best practices for high performance and guide the team in adopting the same
Experience with cloud migration technologies such as Azure Migrate
Azure trained / certified architect – Associate or Professional Level
Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models
Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques and workflows (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
Configuration, migration and deployment experience in Azure apps technologies.
High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations
Experience architecting and deploying multi-tiered applications.
Experience building and deploying multi-tier, scalable, and highly available applications using Java, Microsoft and Database technologies
Experience in performance tuning, including the following ; (load balancing, web servers, content delivery Networks, Caching (Content and API))
Experience in large scale data center migration
Experience of implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle.
Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation
Experience of consulting or service provider roles (internal, or external);
Experience using database technologies like Oracle, MySQL and understanding of NoSQL is preferred.
Experience in designing or implementing data warehouse solutions is highly preferred.
Experience in automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack, Bosh, Terraform or an equivalent.
Experience with source code management tools such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or equivalent
Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs such as SQL, MySQL.
Solid understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and routing in distributed networks.
A working understanding of code and script such as: PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby.
A working understanding with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or equivalent
A working understanding of scheduling and orchestration with tools such as: kubernetes, Mesos swarm or equivalent.