- Total experience of at least 3 years in DevOps
- Thorough knowledge of any one cloud - Azure, AWS, Google which includes setting up services like virtual servers, databases, load balancers, storage, CDN
- Experience of managing a kubernetes cluster - docker image creation, services & pods management, ingress & routing, manual/auto scaling of cluster
- Excellent Linux skills
- Experience in setting up build & deploy automation using tools like Jenkins and ansible (or any other similar tools)
About Tekdi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
As a SaaS DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for providing automated tooling and process enhancements for SaaS deployment, application and infrastructure upgrades and production monitoring.
Development of automation scripts and pipelines for deployment and monitoring of new production environments.
Development of automation scripts for upgrades, hot fixes deployments and maintenances.
Work closely with Scrum teams and product groups to support the quality and growth of the SaaS services.
Collaborate closely with SaaS Operations team to handle day to day production activities - handling alerts and incidents.
Assist SaaS Operations team to handle customers focus projects: migrations, features enablement.
Write Knowledge articles to document known issues and best practices.
Conduct regression tests to validate solution or workarounds.
Work in a globally distributed team.
What achievements should you have so far?
Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Experience with containerization, deployment, and operations.
Strong knowledge about CI/CD process (Git, Jenkins, Pipelines).
Good experience with Linux systems and Shell scripting.
Basic cloud experience, preferably oriented on MS Azure.
Basic knowledge about containerized solutions (Helm, Kubernetes, Docker).
Good Networking skills and experience.
Having Terraform or CloudFormation knowledge will be considered a plus.
Ability to analyze a task from a system perspective.
Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Must be organized, thorough, autonomous, committed, flexible, customer-focused and productive.
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian Logistics services market.
With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5,00,000+ Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round RTP Global with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors included Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Cofounders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook
We are looking for a Principal DevOps Engineer who would will be working on handling our infrastructure and work with team to ensure zero downtime. Candidate will be reporting directly to CTO / VP Engineering.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works independently without any supervision
- Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience in deploying for highly complex, distributed transaction processing
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the
- As a component owner, where the component impacts across multiple platforms (5-10- member team), work with customers to obtain their requirements, and deliver the end to end
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience as a Devops Should have managed a DevOps Team.
- Experience with Golang cycle is a plus
- At least one End to End CI/CD Implementation experience
- Excellent Problem Solving and Debugging skills in DevOps area
- Good understanding of Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Hands-on Build/Package tool experience
- Experience with AWS services Glue, Athena, Lambda, EC2, RDS, EKS/ECS, ALB, VPC, SSM, Route 53
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipeline for Glue jobs, Athena, Lambda functions
- Experience architecting interaction with services and application deployments on AWS
- Experience with Groovy and writing Jenkinsfile
- Experience with repository management, code scanning/linting, secure scanning tools
- Experience with deployments and application configuration on Kubernetes
- Experience with microservice orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift, HashiCorp Nomad)
- Experience with time-series and document databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
- Experience with message buses (e.g. Apache Kafka, NATS)
- Experience with key-value stores and service discovery mechanisms (e.g. Redis, HashiCorp Consul, etcd)
Kindly visit our instagram to know abous us - https://instagram.com/lifeatvahak
We at Fynd take great pride in building one of the most reputed tech companies for retail in India. Over the years we internally built some ground breaking no-code & low-code data products and platforms that allowed us to expand fast and scale enormously.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Automate Everything: Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Gather cloud infrastructure requirements, evaluate options and come up with solutions.
- Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts.
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed
- Work with multiple self-managed Kubernetes Clusters on different Clouds.
- Being proactive - Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch* Maintaining CI/CD pipelines while keeping it stable and efficient
Must have skills
- Hands-on experience working on AWS
- Well versed with at-least two languages - Python and one more (Node JS , Shell).
- Working knowledge of Terraform and Ansible
- Experience using Web servers & proxies (Nginx, Apache)
- Containerisation experience working with Docker/ Kubernetes
- Experience with working on security of Cloud services and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud-native monitoring tools like Prometheus/Nagios and Grafana
- Code, Build and Release management using GIT and Jenkins
Good to have skills
- Understanding of Azure
- Experience with distributed tracing and APM tools a plus.
- Experience with running Logging Infrastructure stacks like ELK at scale.
- Knowledge of distributed Messaging/Task Queues: Kafka
- Basic Understanding of SQL and NO SQL databases like Mongo, Mysql
- Coding Round
- 3 Technical rounds with existing team members
- Culture fit round with one of our co-founders
What do we offer?
- Compensation on-par with the best in industry
- Continuously grow yourself with mentors & free access to online courses
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : https://www.livemint.com/Companies/jzSKfzrmH7eUw0wtDqhzdJ/Fashion-ecommerce-firm-Fynd-raises-Series-C-funding-from-Go.html" target="_blank">Google / https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/ril-acquires-google-backed-startup-fynd/articleshow/70527355.cms" target="_blank">Reliance
- Great Work Culture | https://blog.gofynd.com/tagged/culture" target="_blank">Culture – Building Fynd
- Workcation | https://blog.gofynd.com/our-workcation-at-fynd-d56442f96a31" target="_blank">Can’t Take a Vacation? Try a Workcation
- Amazing office in Wework with the coolest Gaming zone
- https://www.wework.com/en-GB/buildings/vijay-diamond--mumbai" target="_blank">Vijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast & Friday Lunches
- Flexible Work Hours
Job Description :
Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data pipelines at Petabyte scale. Our customers include a Fortune 500 company, one of Asia's largest telecom companies, and a unicorn fintech startup. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Champion engineering and operational excellence.
- Establish a solid infrastructure framework and excellent development and deployment processes.
- Provide technical guidance to both your team members and your peers from the development team.
- Work with the development teams closely to gather system requirements, new service proposals and large system improvements and come up with the infrastructure architecture leading to stable, well-monitored fly, performant and secure systems.
- Be part of and help create a positive work environment based on accountability.
- Communicate across functions and drive engineering initiatives.
- Initiate cross team collaboration with product development teams to develop high quality, polished products and services.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing, and launching software products on Cloud.
- Basic understanding Java/Go Programming
- Good Understanding of Container Technologies/Orchestration platforms (e. g Docker, Kubernetes)
- Deep understanding of AWS or Any Cloud.
- Good understanding of data stores like Postgres, Redis, Kafka, and Elasticsearch.
- Good Understanding of Operating systems
- Strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to establish credibility with smart engineers quickly.
- Most importantly, ability to learn and urge to learn new things.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Good to Have:
- Hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like – Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Knowledge of Big Data systems.
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for https://www.simplilearn.com/top-benefits-of-learning-devops-article" target="_blank">DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate https://www.simplilearn.com/best-ci-cd-tools-article" target="_blank">CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (https://www.simplilearn.com/open-source-pipeline-tools-for-devops-article" target="_blank">CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a DevOps Expert, you are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
You will promote best practices across the team, mentor, and coach other team members.
You are responsible for building and maintaining a frictionless path to production for web applications in order to support continuous delivery and a productive team.
You will also develop and maintain web applications.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
Minimum 2 years of experience in System Administration and Operations.
Expertise in Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GitHub
Programming/Application Development - java, nodejs,
Scripting - bash, ruby, python, etc
Virtualization and Cloud - VMWare, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
CI /CD - Jenkins, GitlabCI, etc
Conﬁguration Management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc
Database - MongoDB, Mysql, Oracle, SQL, etc
Monitoring - Infra and Application monitoring, logging, alerting
Testing - Infra and Application testing COMPETENCIES
Scripting and Automation
Virtualisation and Cloud
Database and Storage Management
Good To Have
Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
Experience working in Agile teams
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
Only 10% of India speaks English and 90% speak over 25 languages and 1000s of dialects. The internet has largely been in English. A good part of India is now getting internet connectivity thanks to cheap smartphones and Jio. The non-English speaking internet users will balloon to about 600 million users out of the total 750 million internet users in India by 2020. This will make the vernacular segment one of the largest segments in the world - almost 2x the size of the US population. The vernacular segment has very few products that they can use on the internet.
One large human need is that of sharing thoughts and connecting with people of the same community on the basis of language and common interests. Twitter serves this need globally but the experience is mostly in English. There’s a large unaddressed need for these vernacular users to express themselves in their mother tongue and connect with others from their community. Koo is a solution to this problem.
Koo was founded in March 2020, as a micro-blogging platform in both Indian languages and English, which gives a voice to the millions of Indians who communicate in Indian languages.
Currently available in Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu, Koo enables people from across India to express themselves online in their mother tongues. In a country where under 10% of the population speaks English as a native language, Koo meets the need for a social media platform that can deliver an immersive language experience to an Indian user, thereby enabling them to connect and interact with each other. The recently introduced ‘Talk to Type’ enables users to leverage the voice assistant to share their thoughts without having to type. In August 2021, Koo crossed 10 million downloads, in just 16 months of launch.
Since June 2021, Koo is available in Nigeria.
Koo is founded by veteran internet entrepreneurs - Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology Team & Culture
The technology team comprises sharp coders, technology geeks and guys who have been entrepreneurs or are entrepreneurial and extremely passionate towards technology. Talent is coming from the likes of Google, Walmart, Redbus, Dailyhunt. Anyone being part of a technology team will have a lot to learn from their peers and mentors. Download our android app and take a look at what we’ve built. Technology stack compromises of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies like Kotlin, Java 15, Reactive Programming, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redis, Aerospike, ML, Deep learning etc. We believe in giving a lot of independence and autonomy to ownership-driven individuals.
Technology skill sets required for a matching profile
- Experience between 3 to 7 years in a devops role with mandatory one or more stints at a fast paced startup.
- Mandatory experience with containers, kubernetes (EKS) (setting up from scratch), istio and microservices.
- Sound knowledge of technologies like Terraform, Automation Scripts, Cron jobs etc. Must have worked with goals of putting infra as code like setting up new environments with code.
- Knowledge of industry standards around monitoring, alerting, self healing, high availability, auto scaling etc.
- Exhaustive experience with various cloud technologies (especially on AWS) like SQS, SNS, Elastic Search, Elastic Cache, Elastic Transcoder, VPC, Subnets, Security groups etc.
- Must have set up stable CI-CD pipelines with capabilities to do zero downtime deployments on any one of rolling updates, blue green or canary modes.
- Experience with VPN and LDAP solutions for securely login to infrastructure and proving SSO. 8. Master of deploying and troubleshooting all layers of application from network, frontend, backend and databases (MongoDB, Redis, Postgres, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Aerospike etc).
- Experience in implementing DevOps practices and DevOps-tools in areas like CI/CD using Jenkins environment automation, and release automation, virtualization, infra as a code or metrics tracking.
- Hands on experience in DevOps tools configuration in different environments.
- Strong knowledge of working with DevOps design patterns, processes and best practices
- Hand-on experience in Setting up Build pipelines.
- Prior working experience in system administration or architecture in Windows or Linux.
- Must have experience in GIT (BitBucket, GitHub, GitLab)
- Hands-on experience on Jenkins pipeline scripting.
- Hands-on knowledge in one scripting language (Nant, Perl, Python, Shell or PowerShell)
- Configuration level skills in tools like SonarQube (or similar tools) and Artifactory.
- Expertise on Virtual Infrastructure (VMWare or VirtualBox or QEMU or KVM or Vagrant) and environment automation/provisioning using SaltStack/Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing Azure cloud based production systems including monitoring capacity.
- Good to have experience in migrating code repositories from one source control to another.
- Hands-on experience in Docker container and orchestration based deployments like Kubernetes, Service Fabric, Docker swarm.
- Must have good communication skills and problem solving skills
- Hands on experience in following is a must: Unix, Python and Shell Scripting.
- Hands on experience in creating infrastructure on cloud platform AWS is a must.
- Must have experience in industry standard CI/CD tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory and Chef.
- Must be good at these DevOps tools:
Version Control Tools: Git, CVS
Build Tools: Maven and Gradle
CI Tools: Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with Analytics tools, ELK stack.
- Knowledge of Java will be an advantage.
- Experience designing and implementing an effective and efficient CI/CD flow that gets code from dev to prod with high quality and minimal manual effort.
- Ability to help debug and optimise code and automate routine tasks.
- Should be extremely good in communication
- Experience in dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency.
- Experience in Agile and Jira will be an add on