- OnlineSales.ai is a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, with always a smile on our face.
- OnlineSales.ai provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
You need to have:
A degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
1 to 3 years of Experience in DevOps Role
Strong familiarity with Linux, networking, routing, scripting (Shell/Python/ Ruby) and automation.
Critical thinking to find the root cause of the issue, an ability to troubleshoot and debug efficiently to solve the problems
Experience with server virtualization, Cloud Systems (AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud), Docker
Proficiency in the latest DevOps tools (puppet, Nagios, Chef, Kibana, Jenkins, Go-CICD pipeline) & zeal to learn new ones, and with AWS Certification
Focusing on easing delivery processes and standardizing development environments with the aim of improving efficiency, security, and delivery predictability.
Empowering teams and gives them the autonomy to build, deliver, validate, and support their software applications.
You will use every aspect of system administration you have learned or heard of. We believe in experimenting to facilitate more efficient, secured systems.
You will start owning local as well as cloud infrastructure in no time. The company aspires in creating effective owners.
You will participate in every aspect like coming up with requirements to make system efficient, secured, robust and highly available up until its implementation.
If you are excited about:
Having an unmatched startup experience that allows you to work on bleeding-edge technologies
Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry
Learning and growing far beyond your current horizon
Competitive compensation with the usual benefits
A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and Hobby like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about creating a steadfast, reliable platform that exemplifies our excellent user experience and enjoys taking on new challenges. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the site/platform reliability and deployment processes supporting our Test Prep applications.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in CI/CD pipelines to deploy to VM and PaaS instances using AWS/Azure DevOps services
- 2+ years of experience in supporting and maintaining AWS/Azure Infrastructure and Linux/Windows servers
- Experience with deployment of infrastructure and applications in AWS/Azure
- Experience with Build technologies and cloud services (Jenkins/Azure DevOps or AWS CodeDeploy)
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines using YAML script
- Expertise in source code management systems like GIT and Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Branching, Merging, and release strategies
- Strong experience in scripting with PowerShell/Bash/Python/YAML, etc.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools (Newrelic, Log analytics workspace, Nagios, Splunk, and CloudWatch)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Web Server (IIS), and Linux Web Server (Apache) Administration
- Operational and/or development experience in the AWS/Azure cloud (PaaS and SaaS)
- Provide day-to-day support in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Own the complete DevOps process (source code to release) for all environments (Development, Testing, Staging/UAT/PreProd, and Production)
- Create processes to build and deploy, monitor, and maintain applications
- Provide day-to-day support in maintenance of AWS/Azure Cloud and on-premises environments
- Support the entire production and staging environments for reliability, uptime, with 99.99%
- Configure monitoring and alerting systems for the applications and platform services
- Perform troubleshooting on performance issues, automated job failures, high availability solutions, and backup/restore issues
- Should be familiar with capacity planning, autoscaling, and Disaster Recovery(DR)
- Collaborate with the Technology Services team to develop CI/CD solutions that improve efficiency and optimize the deployment time.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation
- Troubleshoot server performance issues and handling of continuous integration system
- Provide maintenance, Support 24/7 collaborating with developers on software requirements
- Driving the cloud Solutioning ( AWS, Azure , Hybrid Cloud) activities for large complex deals which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business- technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Work with Internal stakeholders, Customer stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Supports the Global Sales Lead in engaging with senior level customers in either first meetings, or early stages to help shape and design early propositions, assisting to build the pipeline
- Ensure that the solution translated from business objectives is fit for purpose and clearly demonstrates value for money. The solution executive should be able to be confidently explain this to CxO level customer
- Lead a bid team, combining on- shore and off- shore solution architects to design an affordable, innovative solution which meets a clients requirements and business needs. This solution should fit within the affordability target set together with the Global Sales Leads
- Define solution value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits across service offers
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to differentiate from the competition
- Excellent understanding of the competitor landscape, providing insight into the sales plan on how to beat competition
- Work alongside Global Sales Leads, generating future pipeline
- Ensure that the proposed solution covers strategy, partners (such as AWS, Azure, Google, Hybrid Cloud), stakeholder management as well as the actual solution covering Business, Application and Infrastructure as well as commercial aspects (in terms of value for money and not commercial costing etc.)
- Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions
- Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or major Cloud Services provider in a pre- sales solutioning role
- Proficient in the Pre- Sales Solutioning Process lead by 3rd Party Advisors
- Prior experience leading, costing and implementing large complex Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) pursuits, preferably 50M TCV with a large technology transformation component i.e. workload migration to Public Cloud, data center consolidations, etc.
- Strong proficiency creating business willing solutions aligned with key market growth areas; Public/Hybrid Cloud, Cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level
- Experience and/or Certification: AWS - Solution Architect, Microsoft - MCSA/MCSE would be advantageous
- AWS , AZURE , Google Cloud Hybrid Cloud , Cloud Infrastructure , Private Cloud
Excellent understanding of SDLC patching, releases and software development at scale.
Excellent knowledge of Git.
Excellent knowledge of Docker.
Good understanding of enterprise standards ond enterprise building principles,
In-depth knowledge in Windows OS
Knowledge of Linux os
Theoretical and practical skills in Web-environments based on .Net technologies, e.g. Ils,
Kestrel, .Net Core, C#.
Strong scripting skills in one or any combination of CMD Shell,Bash, PowerShell. Python.
Good understanding of the mechanisms of Web-environment architectures approaches.
Strong knowledge of cloud providers offering, Azure or AWS.
Good knowledge of a configuration management tools, Ansible, Chef, Salt stack, Puppet.
(Good to have)
Good knowledge of cloud infrastructure orchestration tools like kubemetes or cloud based orchestration.
Good knowledge in one or any combination of cloud infrastructure provisioning tools like
ARM Templates, Terraform, Pulumi.
In-depth knowledge in one or any combination of software delivery orchestration tools like Azure Pipelines, Jenkins Pipelines, Octopus Deploy, etc.
Strong practical knowledge of CI Tools, ie, Azure Devops, Jenkins Excellent knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery approaches
Good knowledge on integration of Code Quality tools like SonarQube, Application or Container Security tool like Vera Code, Checksum, Chekov, Trivy.
In-depth knowledge on Azure DevOps Build infrastructure setup, Azure DevOps
Administration and Access management
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Job Description :
- Extensive exp. with K8s (EKS/GKE) and k8s eco-system tooling e,g., Prometheus, ArgoCD, Grafana, Istio etc.
- Extensive AWS/GCP Core Infrastructure skills
- Infrastructure/ IAC Automation, Integration - Terraform
- Kubernetes resources engineering and management
- Experience with DevOps tools, CICD pipelines and release management
- Good at creating documentation(runbooks, design documents, implementation plans )
Linux Experience :
- Virtual networking
- Overlay networks
- Vxlans, GRE
Kubernetes Experience :
Should have experience in bringing up the Kubernetes cluster manually without using kubeadm tool.
Experience in observability is a plus
Cloud automation :
Familiarity with cloud platforms exclusively AWS, DevOps tools like Jenkins, terraform etc.
We are looking for candidates that have experience in development and have performed CI/CD based projects. Should have a good hands-on Jenkins Master-Slave architecture, used AWS native services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline. Should have experience in setting up cross platform CI/CD pipelines which can be across different cloud platforms or on-premise and cloud platform.
- Hands on with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with DevOps services and CloudFormation.
- Experience interacting with customer.
- Excellent communication.
- Hands-on in creating and managing Jenkins job, Groovy scripting.
- Experience in setting up Cloud Agnostic and Cloud Native CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience in Maven.
- Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Powershell, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Docker and Kuberneties with creating docker files.
- Hands on with version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, TFS, BitBucket, etc.
● A minimum of 1 year of development, system design or engineering experience ●
Excellent social, communication, and technical skills
● In-depth knowledge of Linux systems
● Development experience in at least two of the following languages: Php, Go, Python,
● In depth knowledge of web servers (Apache, NgNix preferred)
● Strong in using DevOps tools - Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, ELK
● Knowledge to use APM tools, NewRelic is preferred
● Ability to learn quickly, master our existing systems and identify areas of improvement
● Self-starter that enjoys and takes pride in the engineering work of their team ● Tried
and Tested Real-world Cloud Computing experience - AWS/ GCP/ Azure ● Strong
Understanding of Resilient Systems design
● Experience in Network Design and Management
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- You have at least 7 years of DevOps experience.
- You have deep understanding of AWS and cloud architectures/services.
- You have expertise within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- You have experience working with infrastructure provisioning tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, or others.
- You have experience enabling CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, Gitlab, or others.
- You bring a deep understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- You have a track record of delivering successful solutions and collaborating with others.
- You take security into account when building new systems.
As DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team building the stage for our Software Engineers to work on, helping to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backed cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups and representing Box8 at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening.
- Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- 1+ Years Of Industry Experience Scale existing back end systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Experience with Docker, rkt or similar container engine.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Ansible or Chef Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in working on linux based servers.
- Managing large scale production grade infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like ruby, python or bash.
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch.
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of docker containers and its usage.
- Using Infra/App Monitoring tools like, CloudWatch/Newrelic/Sensu.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails based applications and its deployment methodologies.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/ECS/Mesos.
- Extra Points For Experience With Front-end development NewRelic GCP Kafka, Elasticsearch.